PDA

View Full Version : The CAGE Event: Brute Strength

NickW
09-01-10, 9:26 pm
I will be lifting in the cage at the O, I am excited to be doing it! I plan on doing incline bench, aiming for double bodyweight. I may also be doing some squatting, if it gets cleared. This will be a bad ass event with the Animal Crew there and Sgt. Rock returning. Can't wait to see how House does either!

widdlewade44
09-01-10, 10:25 pm
Glad you'll be back in the mix at the Cage and good luck on all of the lifts you attempt brother.

Kevin
widdlewade44

mritter3
09-02-10, 8:30 am
always cool to see ya lift nick...looking forward to checking out the vids once there up.

Universal Rep
09-02-10, 9:30 am
Looks like the things are about to heat up in The Cage...

C.Coronato
09-02-10, 9:45 am
Looking forward to seeing you kill it again at the Cage brother. Last year at the Arnold was no joke!

G Diesel
09-02-10, 10:38 am
NickW is one of the most impressive specimens in the iron game. Looking forward to witnessing some new mind-bending feats of strength.

Peace, G

Aggression
09-02-10, 11:04 am
NickW is one of the most impressive specimens in the iron game.

Agreed. His exhibitions are ones I make sure I'm around for. Looking forward to seeing you out in Vegas, Nick.

naturalguy
09-02-10, 1:09 pm
NickW is one of the most impressive specimens in the iron game. Looking forward to witnessing some new mind-bending feats of strength.

Peace, G

Agreed. Nick is an all around great athlete and he looks the part as well.

dannynb
09-02-10, 1:52 pm

Peace, G

Couldn't have said it better.

Kuclo
09-02-10, 5:46 pm

Peace, G

Agreed x's 1000!! Nick is crazy strong...what he did at the arnold was just short of super human!

NickW
09-02-10, 9:13 pm
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Got some great news today, I was told that I am getting to squat in the cage! I will not be maxing out, but what I plan on doing should still be entertaining ;)

Vinny G
09-02-10, 10:10 pm
Big NICK W....cant wait to MC for you again....looking forward to this event.

Sgt Rock
09-05-10, 2:23 am
Hey bro I will help you out on this if you need it. LIfting off for a guy that can press that much weight takes a near world class deadlifter lol! All the best, I am certain you will do something very impressive brother.

Semper Fi

Vinny G
09-05-10, 5:52 pm
Hey bro I will help you out on this if you need it. LIfting off for a guy that can press that much weight takes a near world class deadlifter lol! All the best, I am certain you will do something very impressive brother.

Semper Fi

i'll be giving him a lift off with one arm, it's all good....lol

NickW
09-06-10, 10:51 am

Semper Fi

Its incredibly kind of you to offer, but I my workout partner is flying out to hand off to me (plus have fun in Vegas and get away from his Ex-wife, lol). I would definitely take you up on it if he wasn't coming! Look forward to seeing your deadlift challenge!

NickW
09-12-10, 5:47 pm
I know I will have some spare time left over after I am done lifting on friday, so if anyone has any lifting questions they would like to ask me I will be more than happy to answer them after I do my last heavy incline bench. I will also be open to answering questions while I am resting between lifts on both days.

d1sc1ple
09-14-10, 4:51 pm
Man I wish I was gonna see ya'll up there, god luck with your lifts Nick.

Razor
09-19-10, 9:45 pm
Nick what 'do you gonna be sportin' brotha?

NickW
09-20-10, 11:16 am
Nick what 'do you gonna be sportin' brotha?

Going to be rocking the hawk!

J-Dawg
09-21-10, 11:55 am
This will definitely be a bad ass event. Nick W can put up some serious weight.