PDA

View Full Version : Ox's Current Training, Diet & Supps

Universal Rep
09-02-10, 9:29 am
Right here, from the man himself... For more, check out his Arnold journey, "Countdown To Columbus" (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=33046).

Current Stats: Weight, Diet, Training Split

ARNOLD GOAL
Come in the low 290s in good condition.

This morning I weighed in at 281.5 after I woke up and took a leak. I've been tracking my weight since 8/15. I began at 270.5 that morning. An 11 pound gain makes me pretty happy. I've jacked up my calories but also have slowed down my physical activity.

Over the summer I began renovating a home that I purchased and spent a couple months gutting it. Between the hot ass weather and all the manual labor, I was cranking through calories. So between the extra calories and the fact that I've since finished all the demo work, my body was primed to suck up the calories.

DIET & SUPPLEMENTS
For my diet, right now it's looking like this:

Meal 1: 7 whole eggs, veggies, 2 large slices whole rye toast, 12 oz OJ, 1 apple. Animal Pak and Animal Omega

Meal 2: 10 oz chicken (cooked weight), 1 large potato, 1 cup veggies, 1/2 cup nuts

PWO: 1 scoop EAA Nitro, 20g glutamine, 4 packs Animal Nitro

Meal 3: same as 2

Meal 4: 16 oz (cooked weight) haddock, 2 cups white rice

Meal 5: 14 oz red meat, 2 cups salad, 2 cups white rice. 1 pack Animal Pak and Animal Omega

TRAINING
My training split looks like this:

Monday- Quads and Hams
Tues- Off
Wed- Chest, Tris, Abs
Thurs- Off
Fri- Back and Calves
Sat- Delts and Bis

CARDIO
I'm doing 30 min of cardio 3x a week for now.

Maccabee
09-02-10, 11:11 pm
I like how simple everything looks. I don't see 10 meals or 15 different supplements. Not that anything is wrong with eating that many meals or taking that many supplements. It's just people think they can't grow doing simple stuff, but Ox shows it can be done.

S. Clarida
09-03-10, 1:12 am
Damn..290s???

Evan is on FREAK status! Best of luck in your prep OX.

Straight2ThaBank
09-03-10, 3:00 am
Lookin good Ox got some real size on you brother. I'm pullin' for you.

Shukin
09-03-10, 4:54 am
I am for sure following this. Like the split, how many sets and reps? Not too many I would guess if trying to come in heavy.

Shukin

Fearless Rabbit
09-03-10, 7:52 am
4 packs of Nitro.. Damn.

mritter3
09-03-10, 9:52 am
looks solid ox...cant wait to see u tear that stage up....congrats on the purchase of a home.

AntoineV
09-04-10, 12:25 am
Right here, from the man himself... For more, check out his Arnold journey, "Countdown To Columbus" (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=33046).

Current Stats: Weight, Diet, Training Split

ARNOLD GOAL
Come in the low 290s in good condition.

This morning I weighed in at 281.5 after I woke up and took a leak. I've been tracking my weight since 8/15. I began at 270.5 that morning. An 11 pound gain makes me pretty happy. I've jacked up my calories but also have slowed down my physical activity.

Over the summer I began renovating a home that I purchased and spent a couple months gutting it. Between the hot ass weather and all the manual labor, I was cranking through calories. So between the extra calories and the fact that I've since finished all the demo work, my body was primed to suck up the calories.

DIET & SUPPLEMENTS
For my diet, right now it's looking like this:

Meal 1: 7 whole eggs, veggies, 2 large slices whole rye toast, 12 oz OJ, 1 apple. Animal Pak and Animal Omega

Meal 2: 10 oz chicken (cooked weight), 1 large potato, 1 cup veggies, 1/2 cup nuts

PWO: 1 scoop EAA Nitro, 20g glutamine, 4 packs Animal Nitro

Meal 3: same as 2

Meal 4: 16 oz (cooked weight) haddock, 2 cups white rice

Meal 5: 14 oz red meat, 2 cups salad, 2 cups white rice. 1 pack Animal Pak and Animal Omega

TRAINING
My training split looks like this:

Monday- Quads and Hams
Tues- Off
Wed- Chest, Tris, Abs
Thurs- Off
Fri- Back and Calves
Sat- Delts and Bis

CARDIO
I'm doing 30 min of cardio 3x a week for now.

Nice post workout... no whey? you compensate with the nitro packs and the glutamine?