PDA

View Full Version : GH Stack vs GH Max

Joe Pas
01-11-07, 9:24 pm
i know it not Animal ...but i was wondering has anyone here used either of these? ..if so what kind of gains did you make while taking them and etc... i havnt heard too much about either of them and was curious about how well they work and wanted to get some more info on them .

Joe Pas
01-12-07, 4:16 pm
thanks for moving my post ...didnt meant to post in the wrong section ...wont happen again ...

thanks for moving my post ...didnt meant to post in the wrong section ...wont happen again ...
Don’t worry bro.

Keep our home organized it’s the very first step to conquer the World Big Joe.. haha!!

Answer to your question, I didn’t tray GH stack and GH Max yet, so I can’t give you a positive or a negative feedback, for sure one of my buddys can answer you properly.

Joe Pas
01-13-07, 1:55 pm
Don’t worry bro.

Keep our home organized it’s the very first step to conquer the World Big Joe.. haha!!

Answer to your question, I didn’t tray GH stack and GH Max yet, so I can’t give you a positive or a negative feedback, for sure one of my buddys can answer you properly.cool thanks well hopefully one of them sees this post soon ...im interested in hearing some real life reviews on these two products ...thanks again...

Freakshow
01-13-07, 2:32 pm
Honestly Joe, I havent used either myself. I'm sure G-Diesel or somebody else will be around that can hopefully answer your question.

Joe Pas
01-13-07, 3:57 pm
cool thanks

J-Dawg
01-13-07, 9:30 pm
i know it not Animal ...but i was wondering has anyone here used either of these? ..if so what kind of gains did you make while taking them and etc... i havnt heard too much about either of them and was curious about how well they work and wanted to get some more info on them .

Hey Joe, both are solid supps. Here's a short breakdown of the two:

GH Stak: Powdered grape drink.
Contains key aminos, specific to elevating GH levels. Also combined with L-dopa and somatropin boosters. Take as sublingual (swish in mouth for 30 seconds). Great GH boosting formula that's digest quickly and efficiently.

GH Max: Tablets.
This version is for individuals who prefer tablets. It's a blend of GH secretatogues (arginine and ornithine along with a few other vitamins and minerals for absorption. Solid sustained released GH support.

I've used both products. I drank GH Stak pre-workout (on an empty stomach) and popped the GH Max tabs prior to bedtime. With both, increased strength and definition was noticeable. Also more vascularity and pumps. If you're looking into givin' a GH booster a shot... either one would be a viable option. Just see if ya want one that's quickly absorbed (good for pre-workout) or sustained released (good for prior to bedtime).

Let me know if ya have any other questions bro.
J-Dawg

Joe Pas
01-14-07, 9:56 pm
you pretty much answered everything i was wondering about ...i think im going to look into taking both i like the way you said you took both ...the GH stak pre-workout and the GH max before bed ...thanks again ...

Maximus
01-14-07, 11:40 pm
Hey Joe, both are solid supps. Here's a short breakdown of the two...
GH Stak: powdered Grape drink.
Contains key aminos, specific to elevating GH levels. Also combined with L-dopa and somatropin boosters. Take as sublingual (swish in mouth for 30 seconds). Great GH boosting formula that's digest quickly and efficiently.

GH Max: tablets
This version is for individuals who prefer tabs. It's a Blend of GH secretatogues (arginine and ornithine along with a few other vitamins and minerals for absorption. Solid sustained released GH support.

I've used both... I drank GH Stak pre-workout (on an empty stomach) and popped the GH Max tabs prior to bedtime. With both increased strength and definition was noticeable. Also more vascularity and pumps. If you're looking into givin' a GH booster a shot... either one would be viable. Just see if ya want one that's quickly absorbed (good for pre-workout) or sustained released (good for prior to bedtime).

Let me know if ya have any other questions bro.
J-Dawg

Man, your product reviews are solid!

BigGuy345
01-19-07, 3:18 pm
Does it have any negative side affects? I know what Growth Hormone can do, but i don't think this is the illegal stuff. So, does it boost your bodies production of GH like Tribulus does for test? Thanks

Joe Pas
01-23-07, 8:15 pm
from what i understand you hit it on the nose ...its helps boost GH production ...similar to what tribulus for test production...

Roach
08-10-07, 8:33 pm
If anybody uses GH Max please share some results or thoughts.

Big Wides
09-13-07, 5:51 pm
i have just started mixing the GH Stack with Torrent post workout...i have like my recovery so far....waiting till next week to hop on the scale and see if there has been any weight changes

MassMonster
09-28-07, 11:18 pm
is there any age requirement to use it?

simpleguy
09-29-07, 1:06 am

was gonna ask the same thing... like stak or test are suggested only over 21, how's this one?

never_2_big
09-29-07, 3:26 am
i'm on my second cycle as we speak and i do have to agree with j-dawg. i took the max before bed and i'm really beginning to notice more definition and strength. i'm beginning to feel alot harder, not to mention the improved sleeping patterns.

i rate this supp high.

Toni69
01-06-08, 5:26 pm
I bumped this thread since the topic of GH Max just came up.

LegendKillerJosh
01-09-08, 9:13 pm
i'm on my second cycle as we speak and i do have to agree with j-dawg. i took the max before bed and i'm really beginning to notice more definition and strength. i'm beginning to feel alot harder, not to mention the improved sleeping patterns.

i rate this supp high.

Does it help a lot with sleep? Do you wake up in the morning less tired than usual? If so I would like to try this. Did you stack it with ZMA or use it alone?

Cstlfx
01-16-08, 9:51 pm
I had a question about gh stack. Why does it instruct us to swish in mouth for 30 seconds?

Freakshow
01-16-08, 10:07 pm

Nobody under 18 should use any Universal/Animal supplement.

BODYUNDRCONSTRUCTON
01-16-08, 10:13 pm
I think is because like food, the longer you keep it in your mouth the easier it is for your body to digest it and a better the chance of your body absorbing everything.

pmug0000
01-16-08, 10:30 pm
I had a question about gh stack. Why does it instruct us to swish in mouth for 30 seconds?

It's because taking it subcutaneously causes a time-released effect where you some is absorbed immediately, and some takes longer to be absorbed.
I think.

grizzly
05-05-08, 1:45 pm
It's because taking it subcutaneously causes a time-released effect where you some is absorbed immediately, and some takes longer to be absorbed.
I think.

Oops! You mean sublingual, not subcutaneous! And yes, it's for the quickest absorbsion possible, because the ingredients are supposed to enter the bloodstream almost immediately through the very tiny arteries of the mouth. However, scientificwise, there is some doubt about this particular product really working this way...

Shukin
06-29-08, 7:17 pm
I am 40 in to days, on a constant 'clean' bulk and have been using various Universal products, just about to run out of GH Max and was looking to order more when I came across GH Stack.
Has anybody used GH Stack?
How does it differ from GH Max aside from profile, meaning advantages/dis, if any?

Currently using,
Pak
Nitro
EAA Nitro
ST/Storm
Flex
Omega
Torrent
BCAA Stack
GH Max
ZMA

Any help appreciated
S

Angst
06-29-08, 7:27 pm
I think the main difference is whether you prefer pill or powder

Northman
06-30-08, 12:07 am
I haven't tried GH Max, but GH Stack was pretty good. I used when I was leaning out a bit and wanted a break from pre-workout stims. I maintained my strength and had pretty good pumps. I took it twice a day though, once before working out (with storm) and another before my 2nd workout (lol). I must say, this stuff tastes awesome!

TheDarkHalf
06-30-08, 10:09 pm
I just got done using GH Stack. What I did was took the recommended serving in the morning upon waking and a serving again before bed.

The ingredient profile is slightly different, I know there is some glutamine and two other things in it as well. Cruise over to bb.com and a take a look.

I just started using GH Max today - those pills are huge!

Shukin
06-30-08, 11:02 pm
Thanks for the reply,

How did you like it?
Why change to GH-max?
Thanks,
S

TheDarkHalf
07-01-08, 11:27 am
Thanks for the reply,

How did you like it?
Why change to GH-max?
Thanks,
S

I liked it, I thought it was pretty good. I just wanted to change it up a bit and thought i'd see how the GH-Max worked. Plus, there was about a 5 dollar price difference between the products which further pushed me in the GH Max direction. The grape flavor is pretty good too, and since you are supposed to take it as a sublingual - that flavor is key.

J-Dawg
07-01-08, 1:37 pm
Here are some good threads on GH Max/GH Stack:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=331&highlight=GH+Max

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6344&highlight=GH+Max

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=13911&highlight=GH+Max

Shukin
07-01-08, 8:47 pm
Thanks For That J-Dawg

S

Shukin
07-03-08, 8:12 pm
After reading the threads that J-Dawg has linked above I have decided to use both, GH-stack before workout and gh-max before bed, how to time with zma is still up in the air.
When the sups arrive and I start taking them I will start a thread so people can follow if they like.
Thanks,
S

TheDarkHalf
07-03-08, 9:08 pm
i would take the ZMA an hour before bed, and then the GH-Max 30 mins before bed

Shukin
07-16-08, 8:44 am
Gh-max and GH-Stack arrived today! So the journey Starts Tomorrow......

TheDarkHalf
07-16-08, 11:39 am
Gh-max and GH-Stack arrived today! So the journey Starts Tomorrow......

awesome man good luck. There is no doubt in my mind you'll see great results with these two stacked together.

afxlalune
11-23-09, 12:33 am
what is the diference between these two product and can i stack it ???

Aggression
11-23-09, 8:39 am
Take a look at the ingredient profile on each label. I use GH Stack, as it contains the Somatopro A Complex, along with extracts that are standardized for L-Dopa and 5-HTP, all of which are solid ingredients that jack up GH levels. GH Max has a some of the ingredients found in Stak's Somatopro Complex, but not all of them. And neither does it contain the L-Dopa and 5-HTP extracts.

afxlalune
12-06-09, 7:16 pm
i buy gh stack i will know if i take it everyday 21 days or pre wo only ??

Aggression
12-07-09, 8:36 am
i buy gh stack i will know if i take it everyday 21 days or pre wo only ??

Take GH Stack every day.

mritter3
12-07-09, 8:41 am
Take a look at the ingredient profile on each label. I use GH Stack, as it contains the Somatopro A Complex, along with extracts that are standardized for L-Dopa and 5-HTP, all of which are solid ingredients that jack up GH levels. GH Max has a some of the ingredients found in Stak's Somatopro Complex, but not all of them. And neither does it contain the L-Dopa and 5-HTP extracts.

never would have know that...great info

MELTDOWN
12-07-09, 8:51 am

Ditto....

Kon_Rock
03-10-10, 1:01 pm
I know this is an old thread, but I have been reading up on this and thinking about adding GH Max with M-Stak to make the last leg of my bulk hard hitting. So thanks for the info here.

jame34
08-09-10, 11:56 am
How about taking in conjunction with animal PM? Taking the GH stack pre workout and taking the animal PM before bed? Isn't the animal PM basically a ZMA and a GH booster?

Aggression
08-09-10, 12:00 pm
You can definitely take both GH Stack and Animal PM together.