PDA

View Full Version : thewarlord's path of chaos

theWarlord
09-02-10, 1:49 pm
simple. 2600 total in gear. 2000 raw total. 600 raw bench. and 900 shirted bench. those are my goals. i'm 6-0, 340. purely committed to committing acts of brutality against the iron as walk the path of redemption so its complete and utter war.

bench earlier this week. wanted a challenge so i did 2-boards. my training partner doubted that i could muster the testosterone to do 785...i did 910. squatted recently. went raw this week as i felt the need to challenge myself again. we used 400lbs in band tension to start off. shit wasn't easy. worked up to 545 for a single. it was a grinder but i wanted to be the alpha dog for the day. done. nearly killed myself yesterday doing chest,shoulders, and triceps. was sweating head to toe. a friend of mine told me to unleash my demons and i did. speed bench worked up to 315 plus 100 in bands for 5 reps, did some standing militaries working up to 255 for 5 and CG floor presses with 325 for 5. most of this session was done with little to no rest between sets which makes me work harder. was the only motherfucker in the gym sweating his ass off. why? i got something to prove to myself and pure hell to unleash. late.

theWarlord
09-03-10, 9:00 pm
today i had work to do. its deads, back, and some hammers. my training partners "never" showed up to train today and it happens but fuck it. destroyed 495 for 5 singles on speed deads sumo. this was a PR for me using this stance. months before i could only muster 495 for a few singles. it got faster as i kept pulling. demons were taunting me. moved onto shrugs. worked up to 765 for 5 reps...destroyed it and it was easy as fuck not to mention i did 4 sets before with little rest in between. went and visit an old friend, chest supported rows. worked up to 7 plates for 5 reps. also easy. been a while since i done these. i was in a very destructive mood today and needed to continue the assault with hammers. did 65s for 4 sets juggling the reps and then did 3 more sets with lighter weight til my forearms and biceps were about to explode. fuckin love it. the pain. done. did some other shit like abs, calves, leg extensions and leg curls and was done. out of the 5 of us...i remained. if being the strongest is going to be the same, then i'm down.

C.Coronato
09-07-10, 9:50 am
Looking damn good in here. Looking forward to a 2600 total my man, keep rockin.

theWarlord
09-07-10, 2:45 pm
Looking damn good in here. Looking forward to a 2600 total my man, keep rockin.

thanks freak.

theWarlord
09-07-10, 2:48 pm
boy am i pissed. i was ready to bench on sunday and my partners must of forgot to inform me that they weren't ready. one showed up late. the other didn't bring all his gear. fuck it. shaking the status quo requires busting ass daily. worked up to an easy 455 raw on bench. then went to doing reverse band 3 boards raw when my partners left. worked up to 585 for 3. done. fuckin piss poor session. heavier weights will be moved next week...whether they are ready or not.

theWarlord
09-08-10, 11:39 pm
today was a fuckin awesome session. many of my personal demons tried to mock me today. today i told them to fuck themselves. started out with speed bench. moved every set violently as fast as i fuckin can and then some. the weight moved up every set til i was doin 365 for 5 just with speed. went onto seated militaries....something i haven't done in a while. again...the demons continued to torment. i fuckin manhandled 315 for 2 sets of 5 and 350 for 5 just because i fuckin could. my elbow has been giving me shit. not today. 315 for 10 on close-grip floor presses was bitch weight as well. i don't know what got into me today but my squat session was for shit so i had to make it up today. i realize today why i do what i do in the gym. why i go so far. because my carnage i'm showing the world just how beyond pissed i am. on the platform, i'm goin to show just how pissed off they made me. captain kirk said it best..."powerlifting is an external view of just how pissed off i am at the world"....

theWarlord
09-09-10, 12:08 am
one more thing. i did some machine incline bench and killed 315 for 2 and before that 285 for 4 with little rest. those are goin to be a staple for a while. defintely takes the shoulders out of it. i see 500 on these before too long. 315 was waay too fuckin easy.

theWarlord
09-10-10, 10:26 pm
today i was the last man in the gym. today i trained til i was fuckin nauseous. why? the demons were talkin to me. tell me that i was weak. that i was small. that i ain't worth a damn. that i'm not a powerlifter. it drove me into frenzy. did 495 for 5 single on speed deads sumo and then did 585 for 3 conventional just to shut up one of my training partners. went all out on shrugs....did 3 sets of 10 with no rest and just adding fuckin plates to the bar and got up to 675 for 10. told those demons to fuck themselves. then went onto rows. again, with no fuckin rest did 5 set of 5 with my last set being 455 for 5. i wasn't goin to be fuckin stopped. finished up with some pulldowns with 160 on the stack and 4 sets with no rest, standing preacher curls working up to 115 for 5 with no rest, accessory leg work and abs and was out. how i made it home is beyond me. but i fuckin left it all in the gym today. if your hungry enough, you will be the last man in the gym and you leave it all in the gym...no fuckin excuses.

-warlord out.

theWarlord
09-13-10, 1:25 am
back it again. one of my good friends that i call my brother texted me the other day and was concerned about my training. he told me that i need to take things back to formula and quit doin shit that doesn't do shit for me on the platform. he's right. i have this bad habit on reinventing the wheel. done with that. tonite i went without the boards. time to man up. i started with 515 for 2 and ended with 785 for 3 singles. strength was growing every fuckin set. i got the closest to touching on the last single. next 785 will touch. but my conditioning was further along than i thought it was. strength was there for a solid double or triple. next week it will be a double. on a sidenote, i kept gettin compliments on how wide my back is getting. the upside of doin rows...the other side was what you just read. moving weights on bench is easier with wider back. next up is squats. time to murder some more motherfucking weight.

Firedrake
09-13-10, 9:11 pm
I'm not a powerlifter, but even I see you're putting in some solid work! Well done.

I -had- to check out the journey of some called "The Warlord" -- I spent 30 years doing medieval combat in full armor.

theWarlord
09-14-10, 1:18 am
I'm not a powerlifter, but even I see you're putting in some solid work! Well done.

I -had- to check out the journey of some called "The Warlord" -- I spent 30 years doing medieval combat in full armor.

i love the period. pure brutality.

Firedrake
09-14-10, 1:46 am
i love the period. pure brutality.

There are very few joys in life quite like hitting someone upside the head with a broadsword and watching him fall over. <grin> And the cops didn't even show up!

theWarlord
09-14-10, 2:02 am
There are very few joys in life quite like hitting someone upside the head with a broadsword and watching him fall over. <grin> And the cops didn't even show up!

i fuckin love it. would love to embrace that period again.

Firedrake
09-14-10, 2:44 am
i fuckin love it. would love to embrace that period again.

I mostly got tired of running around in 90 lbs. of plate armor in the hot southern California summer . . . like this: http://home.earthlink.net/~jared.blaydeaux/id14.html <grin> But then, I'm old, and that was 14 years ago.

theWarlord
09-14-10, 5:09 am
I mostly got tired of running around in 90 lbs. of plate armor in the hot southern California summer . . . like this: http://home.earthlink.net/~jared.blaydeaux/id14.html <grin> But then, I'm old, and that was 14 years ago.

hell yea that shit is awesome!! love it!

theWarlord
09-15-10, 1:32 am
tonite was squats. one of my partners didn't show. don't care. had enough there to at least go in briefs and knee wraps. everything was easy....even 905. it was the first time holding 905 on my back minus a suit. i want to get this weight back on my back again. it came up waay too easy and should of nailed depth no prob. next time, 905 will be my bitch. the band training has been working well but i need to get back to doin shit competition quality. also, i wasn't tired as well. but man...to have moved 905 like its bitch weight fuckin felt awesome and it wasn't heavy on my back....1000 is fuckin there...i can taste it. went and did some close-stance squats for 5 sets of 10 with 225 which left my quads on fire. fuckin loved it.

Firedrake
09-15-10, 1:39 am
DAMN, son -- that's some SERIOUS fuckin' weight! I'm just now managing to rep 335 again. I can't imagine what my poor dime-store spine would to with that on my back.

DAMN!

theWarlord
09-15-10, 3:26 am
DAMN, son -- that's some SERIOUS fuckin' weight! I'm just now managing to rep 335 again. I can't imagine what my poor dime-store spine would to with that on my back.

DAMN!

905 will be my bitch next week. it aint shit and i know its fuckin scared of me. i hear the plates trembling now...

theWarlord
09-16-10, 2:45 am
today i went solo. i needed it. have too much shit goin on around me and need to train solo to get my head clear. still want to murder weight. so i did. worked up to 405 for 3 on speed bench. it was very fast. then i went thru a nut-buster. did 10 sets of 5 with 10-15 sec rest between sets with 315 on smith machine incline. then followed up with dips and pec deck. then onto shoulders. the gym had a hammer strength BTH press. i love those. loaded up with 360(4 plates per side) and did 6 sets of 2-3 with little rest as well. freaked out the people there. which means i'm doin my job. upsetting the balance. love it. did 10 sets of 5 with 45s on side laterals. fuckin loved the pain i went through on those. finished up with 6 sets 2-3 with 315 on CG floor presses and did 10 sets of 5 on pushdowns with the stack and lots of fuckin abs. gotta love high volume. makes a man outta ya.

Firedrake
09-16-10, 4:59 am
Damn fine work -- I love the speed bench/incline smith work -- you're kickin' some serious ass!

theWarlord
09-16-10, 5:59 am
Damn fine work -- I love the speed bench/incline smith work -- you're kickin' some serious ass!

thanx firedrake. i'm a caged animal right now ready to kick some motherfuckin ass!

Firedrake
09-16-10, 4:27 pm
So DO IT already! <grin> I about killed some twerp yesterday who was doing curls with a 65 lb. barbell in the fuckin' squat rack! On top of that, when I complained to management, they said they don't have a problem with it. There were two curling stands not 15 feet away, but he refused to move so I could do upright rows and shrugs, the little shit.

. . . so I stood there next to him doing hammer curls with 65 lb. DUMBBELLS.

Big C
09-16-10, 4:41 pm
Lookin strong in here 'Lord keep up the massive work.

theWarlord
09-16-10, 5:07 pm
So DO IT already! <grin> I about killed some twerp yesterday who was doing curls with a 65 lb. barbell in the fuckin' squat rack! On top of that, when I complained to management, they said they don't have a problem with it. There were two curling stands not 15 feet away, but he refused to move so I could do upright rows and shrugs, the little shit.

. . . so I stood there next to him doing hammer curls with 65 lb. DUMBBELLS.

fuck it. i will.
and that was classic brother.

Lookin strong in here 'Lord keep up the massive work.

lookin to BE stronger as my hunger grows. you can blame firedrake later. he demanded i unlock the cage and so i will.

theWarlord
09-17-10, 9:22 pm
i've been in on an absolute fuckin warpath. pure rage these last few days at how good people turn into shitty people for selfish reason. i will shock the fuck out of them when they realize what's up my sleeve. but down to business. went back to conventional deads today. 315 and 405 was pure speed weight. not to mention i used the double hook grip on most of my sets. moved onto shrugs. felt murderous. 805 for 5 was killed. they were easy as fuck. pure suicide training is starting to make my strength go thru the roof. a few weeks back it was 735 for 5 on the last set. next was rows. still felt murderous. 505 for 6 sets total of 2&3 reps with the last set feeling fuckin easy. yes. 505 on rows. someone wanted the animal out of the cage. they fuckin got it. went and killed my back and bis and did abs and was out. NONE of my training partners "showed" up if you know what i mean. if your not mentally and physically prepared for a training session, its best you don't fuckin show up.

-W

Firedrake
09-18-10, 2:56 pm
YES!

Great damn work! Leave those so-called "partners" in the dust!

theWarlord
09-23-10, 6:24 am
YES!

Great damn work! Leave those so-called "partners" in the dust!

soon i will.
TB

theWarlord
09-23-10, 6:31 am
even though this was to be a deload week, i wanted to see how much suicide training has paid off. my elbow was giving me shit months back and now its better than before. everything felt fuckin light. decided to give 500 a run. skull fucked it. will be doin 5 reps with it before too long. the weight didn't feel like shit. moved onto inclines...also skull fucked it like a virgin prom date...405 for 2 sets of 3. my best was 425. not anymore. seated militaries went well...315 for 2 sets of 5. big fuckin weights were moved today and i fuckin love it. i know that my devotion to incline work has been paying off. they help to move a big bench as well as flyes. friday will continue my deload. suicide training fuckin rules.
-W

Big C
09-23-10, 11:12 am
Monster numbers brother. That's some real shit right there. Keep it movin....C

theWarlord
09-23-10, 8:48 pm
Monster numbers brother. That's some real shit right there. Keep it movin....C

i'll keep moving thru like a murderer lookin for his next victim brother...
-W

theWarlord
09-28-10, 8:37 am
tonite shit couldn't be at its worse. but what else to do but to fuckin push thru. did some reverse band benching. last time i did this, i only did 585. tonite. 635 motherfuckers. just shows how much i'm pissed off right now. boy what i wouldn't do for a hardcore training environment, HELL WOULD BE UNLEASHED.
-W

Nix0r
09-28-10, 11:06 am
Subbed for this one.

This is some no-nonsense, fuck you, punch you in the mouth training.

I'm down for that.

theWarlord
09-30-10, 2:03 am
that's what i'm about brother..

today was another murderous day at the gym. i have focus and direction once more. i'm now worse than a fuckin runaway train. had my mind set on 405 and fuckin it hard on the bench. 3 sets of 10. consider it OWNED! then i moved onto machine inclines...worked up to 375 for 4 and then 315 for 5 suicide style. that means no rest while the weight piles on kiddies. then it was seated militaries. 315 for 6 sets total of 2 & 3 reps. i used 315 again like a hore on close-grip floor presses...again for 6 sets of 2 & 3 reps. then dips..10 sets of 5 with 30 sec rest, 5 sets of 10 on laterals and panora pushdowns and finished up with abs and i was done. the only motherfucker in the gym with his shirt drenched in sweat. that's how you get work done when your hungry for the next level.
-W

theWarlord
10-12-10, 12:25 am
society made an impact on me. it had shook my world to its core. now i plan on shaking this worthless fuckin society to its very core. i'm down. but this war isn't fuckin over and i vow an unpleasant, ruthless, and tormenting vengeance.

i've been dealing with a lot of bullshit and now i'm working towards to getting back to business of the war of the iron. recently i've ass-raped some weight as i'm down to 330-335...with motherfuckin abs showing, separations coming thru and veins ontop of that. what am i becoming...thy machine of pure fuckin chaos. tonite was the first session solo. 450 for 2 sets of 8. murdered them. did close-stance front squats...yea motherfucker...close-stance. did 225 for 2 sets of 5. i will be doin more weight on these. i like pain. did 405 on zercher squats. i'm baaaaaaacccccckkk

-W

theWarlord
10-26-10, 12:45 am
i'm baaaaaccckkkk motherfuckers...

been away for a few weeks and found out that the new forum is gettin some love. hell yea. recently had some life changes but the warlord is fuckin here and i aint goin no fuckin where. started new training program. the warlord's wrath campaign begins now. bench day was good. was pissed that i only got 430 for 3. that will change. repped out 335 for 15 reps just because i was pissed. did some floor flyes that got my ass sore for days. squatted tonite. was sweatting my ass off and got dizzy....fuckin love it. worked up to 505 for 3 and then manned up for 6 reps...dropped down to 350 for 10 and then back up to 430 for a set of 8 and then 6 reps. then put myself thru hell with 6 sets of fronts squats with hardly no rest with 225. my soul left me at that point and walked around a soulless monster for 2 hours. as i'm typing this it came back. i fuckin love it. how many times have i said that now? fuck it...i love it. the warlord is on the warpath and won't settle for anything else...2200...
-W

theWarlord
11-24-10, 12:50 am
alright. this motherfuckin monster is back in the animal house. i wasn't gone. just more focused and determined than ever. funny how the world will do everything they can to hold you down but still i'm busting thru fuckin walls and making so much noise that i can't be ignored...EITHER WAY!

i'm devoting myself completely to raw now. gear is done. training lately has been insane as it should be. skull fucked 455 on bench for 6 reps, 520 on squats for 6 reps raw...no knee wraps. still pulling sumo right now and banged out 485 for 6 reps on deads. yea. i was hungry for some fuckin plates. shrugs have been downright nasty. did 965 for 6 last week and this week...995 for 7. the whole fuckin gym stopped as a monster was killing motherfuckin plates. HAMMERED the fuck out of rows...545 for 1! and 150s on incline bench for reps and hammers.

point is this. this motherfucker is on a warpath to 600 raw bench and 2200 total. how many bars will i have to bend? how many plates will i have to load? whatever it fuckin takes. my training now is "chaos513" and its the shit. i'm fuckin loving every session bein able to move weights faster every fuckin set. i'm ready to scare motherfuckers. i'm 6-0, 330 right now and hard as a fuckin rock. time to show the world that powerlifters aren't just fatasses...i'm goin to be what upsets that fuckin balance...the build of a bodybuilder and the strength of a powerlifter...and the mindset of a monster hungry for iron....

to be the freak, you have to act like one and train like one, -W

theWarlord
03-05-11, 6:32 pm
now its 8 weeks out til i go to battle. 8 weeks motherfuckers. been away in hiding now i'm back...again. changed up and went back to shit that worked for me in the past..."old school" really. prior to this i was doin a strength specialization phase. did it work? we are finding that out now. squats are deeper...deads are faster and grip is stronger than its been but endurance bench is NOW back to where it was a year ago. i know what works now. first week of old school was box squats up to 585 for 5 reps followed by back to back sets started at 225 for 5 and ending with 405 for 1 squats ass-to-grass. bench was ok. using an old bench program that got my bench into the mid-500s in the first place. worked up to 415 for 3 and did sets of 8 with 365 and speed deads were done up to 585 for 2 singles and were fast. the goal here is to do 4 singles with 585 on speed deads raw. this i will assure myself of a upper 700s raw pull. week 2. full range squats with 300 in bands...515 was done ass-to-grass plus that tensions and then did back to back sets without bands starting with 225 for 5 and ending with 455 and ass-raped 495 for 2 just because i fuckin could..ass-to-grass. bench was progressing...425 for 3 and then repout with 225 for 44 and repout on inclines for 225 for 38..why? cause i fuckin can. speed deads up to 585 for 3 singles this week.

some other shit i've done since i've been in the dungeon:
-1035 for 10 on shrugs...675x78 on shrugs...585x90 on shrugs
- 675 for 4 on rows
-130s on front laterals
-145s on db curls
-150s on db concentration curls
-100s for 20 reps easy on db shoulder presses
-315 for 24 reps on bench
-toying with 150s on inclines...gym needs bigger dbs...which is why i'm doin barbell inclines for more of a challenge..
-110s for reps on kickbacks...

yea i'm done playing around and time to bring this shit to these motherfuckers. i'm hungry and ready and gettin faster, bigger, and stronger by the day...
-W

T o m m Y
03-05-11, 6:43 pm
Sick weights being thrown around in here!
Keep this shit up big guy!

theWarlord
03-05-11, 7:26 pm
Sick weights being thrown around in here!
Keep this shit up big guy!

i'm on a warpath brother...i'm not stopping.
TB

Nix0r
03-07-11, 1:55 pm
Good to see you back, and still fucking destroying things.

theWarlord
03-08-11, 7:07 am
Good to see you back, and still fucking destroying things.

i don't plan on stopping brother. the human freight train is comin thru and mowing down any motherfucker that stands in his path of chaos...
-W

theWarlord
05-11-11, 3:34 am
sorry my brothers for the delayed responses again. been killin the shit in the gym. training got seriously fuckin crazy before my meet. bw is up..330. my strength see for yourself
- back up to 405 for 10...455 for 5...not fresh on bench
- 705 on rows...675 for 9 reps on rows..
- 1035 for 25 reps on shrugs
- 355 for 2 sets of 2 on barbell curls
- 545 ASS TO GRASS squats....belt only
- 585 pulled in 1 sec on deads
- 150s on front laterals
- 150s for 20 reps on hammers

dialed in openers for meet...650-455-650...here's how it went..it was last weekend...
750 squat...455 bench...was pissed...went back into the warmup room...skull fucked 500...765 dead

1st place. best lifter. totaled elite. NOT FUCKIN ENOUGH!!
2k total wasn't accomplished...500+ raw bench wasn't accomplished...

new mission..21k..500+ raw bench in october. i'll be posting more on a weekly basis brothers...
-W

machineman
05-11-11, 4:26 am
sorry my brothers for the delayed responses again. been killin the shit in the gym. training got seriously fuckin crazy before my meet. bw is up..330. my strength see for yourself
- back up to 405 for 10...455 for 5...not fresh on bench
- 705 on rows...675 for 9 reps on rows..
- 1035 for 25 reps on shrugs
- 355 for 2 sets of 2 on barbell curls
- 545 ASS TO GRASS squats....belt only
- 585 pulled in 1 sec on deads
- 150s on front laterals
- 150s for 20 reps on hammers

dialed in openers for meet...650-455-650...here's how it went..it was last weekend...
750 squat...455 bench...was pissed...went back into the warmup room...skull fucked 500...765 dead

1st place. best lifter. totaled elite. NOT FUCKIN ENOUGH!!
2k total wasn't accomplished...500+ raw bench wasn't accomplished...

new mission..21k..500+ raw bench in october. i'll be posting more on a weekly basis brothers...
-W

Great work, brother. You got that 2100 then some!!!!

Big C
05-11-11, 9:49 am
Monster. Nuff said...

theWarlord
05-19-11, 3:07 am
Great work, brother. You got that 2100 then some!!!!

21k WILL BE MY BITCH!
-W

theWarlord
05-19-11, 3:08 am
Monster. Nuff said...

not enough brother...i want more!
-W