PDA

View Full Version : NJ to Sacramento

Vinny G
09-03-10, 2:09 am
http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab10/vinnygalanti/road%20to%20sacramento/th_IMG_0752.jpg (http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab10/vinnygalanti/road%20to%20sacramento/?action=view&current=IMG_0752.mp4)

Vinny G
09-03-10, 7:46 am
OK IT'S TIME.

i want to thank everyone who has supported me over this past year.
it was an easier road than i thought as i look back over this past year since i flopped in my pro debut.

i had a pity party for my self for about a week after the 2009 ny pro where i placed 7th, but i snapped out of it. i dont stay down very long, i bounced back strong and i planned out a very good offseason.

i had to overhaul everything i was doing.

the first thing that i changed...got rid of everyone around me that was a negative vibe.

my main goal was to be in better offseason shape, and since i'm going to stay in the 202 division, i saw no reason in starting my next contest prep at 12 weeks out at 230 lbs like i did for the ny pro. the main goal was to be UNDER 220 lbs.

one of the main factors in this past offseason was not only paying attention to my condition, but also a training program that produced great results.

at 43 years of age...and training since i'm 16 years old, my joints and tendons are kinda beat up, so how do i train hard without injury?

i adapted a routine from legendary bodybuilder John Defendis. the routine is high volume sets and reps, it works like a charm, and the results are awesome...i'm a happy camper.

so...i'l be posting some video up along the way over the next 2 months, and i'll even throw in some posing pics as i get closer.

thank you again for the support.

C.Coronato
09-03-10, 9:41 am
Looking forward to you getting back up there Vin. Good Luck brotha.

Big D
09-03-10, 9:44 am
Vin youre a class act.. and i cant wait to follow on this...

Aggression
09-03-10, 9:52 am
Looks like everything is going smoothly. Let's rock it, buddy.

Vinny G
09-03-10, 10:10 am
my contract is already in, so i'm 100% committed

G Diesel
09-03-10, 10:14 am
Awesome Vin. Looking forward to seeing you get your well-earned dues on the pro stage.

Peace, G

naturalguy
09-03-10, 10:22 am
I'll be following.

FYI....................I didn't realize that was a video in your first post, I thought it was a picture.

S. Clarida
09-03-10, 10:24 am
Lets Go Vin! Looking forward to your progress and most important, outcome.

GK

Vinny G
09-03-10, 10:29 am
Awesome Vin. Looking forward to seeing you get your well-earned dues on the pro stage.

Peace, G

thank you.

my goal is to look great, and i hope it's good enough to qualify for the 2011 202 Olympia.

i have plans on doing at least 2 more contest after november.

i saw what's on the contest calendar for the early part of 2011, and i have some in mind already.

Vinny G
09-03-10, 10:29 am
I'll be following.

FYI....................I didn't realize that was a video in your first post, I thought it was a picture.

Thanks NG.

Sorry about that, I am not good with loading these vid's

Vinny G
09-03-10, 10:31 am
Lets Go Vin! Looking forward to your progress and most important, outcome.

GK

i have beat my demons of being scared to enter a pro show, so i already feel i have won.

looking forward to a great outcome on your end too.

BamBam
09-03-10, 10:57 am
i have beat my demons of being scared to enter a pro show, so i already feel i have won.

looking forward to a great outcome on your end too.

You have already beaten your greatest enemy, your own fear. Now you are ready to do incredible things (not that you haven't already mind you..)

I'll be praying for you on your Journey bro and I'm in your corner. Can't wait to see the outcome.

IN IRON,
BB-

Vinny G
09-03-10, 11:13 am
You have already beaten your greatest enemy, your own fear. Now you are ready to do incredible things (not that you haven't already mind you..)

I'll be praying for you on your Journey bro and I'm in your corner. Can't wait to see the outcome.

IN IRON,
BB-

Thanks Bro.

After 16 years of TRYING to turn pro, i was in shock for about a year that i actually did it.

thats behind me now, and i'm moving forward.

Vinny G
09-04-10, 3:46 am
http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab10/vinnygalanti/road%20to%20sacramento/?action=view&current=VID00002.mp4

RogueLion
09-04-10, 11:57 am
You are a class act, a work horse, a dark horse, and a tremendous competitor. I see nothing but victory in your future.

PS How is Powerhouse gym? I've been thinking about leaving World

FITGYM
09-04-10, 12:43 pm
Congrats Vin and goodluck

Vinny G
09-06-10, 7:38 am
http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab10/vinnygalanti/9%20weeks%20out%20NJ%20to%20Sacramento/

downtown
09-06-10, 9:03 am
http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab10/vinnygalanti/9%20weeks%20out%20nj%20to%20sacramento/

rock'n'roll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mattman33
09-06-10, 10:12 am
http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab10/vinnygalanti/9%20weeks%20out%20NJ%20to%20Sacramento/

looking ripped and ready to go!

widdlewade44
09-06-10, 10:14 am
Looking great Vinny, good luck on your Journey to Sacramento.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Mr. Dead
09-06-10, 12:40 pm
Looking forward to this!!!

Machine
09-07-10, 9:46 pm
Thanks Bro.

After 16 years of TRYING to turn pro, i was in shock for about a year that i actually did it.

thats behind me now, and i'm moving forward.

Its crazy how we can be so hyper focused on acheiving a goal for so long, and we carry that goal with us as part of our identity, part of who we are, and then we acheive the goal...

There is a real sense of loss at that peice of one's identity. I commend you for being honest enough to not only face this daunting prospect, but to talk about it so openly is true courage.

Give'em hell Vinny...You look great!

MACHINE

Vinny G
09-08-10, 7:13 am
Its crazy how we can be so hyper focused on acheiving a goal for so long, and we carry that goal with us as part of our identity, part of who we are, and then we acheive the goal...

There is a real sense of loss at that peice of one's identity. I commend you for being honest enough to not only face this daunting prospect, but to talk about it so openly is true courage.

Give'em hell Vinny...You look great!

MACHINE

thank you.

at one point i didn't like my identity, who i was known for, and i think subconsciously i failed on purpose to have a new identity.

but at some turning point a few years ago, i realized i was wasting away, not living and started changing my thinking. started to move forward and starting to get exposure in the mags, and getting my name back out there.

then it happened, the biggest road block to date...i reached my goal, i turned pro.

after the masters nationals, i realized how unprepared i really was in my head, i was in shock and broke down crying like alittle girl in my hotel room. the emotions were stronger than i thought i would ever have...

well, the shock is over, and i'm training like a mother fucker in the gym, its on. every workout is pushed to the limits that i am not used to, and test my self all the time.

my diet has been on point longer than normal, and i'm looking for a great outcome.

let me say this here...

the goal is to look great, not win...i know this sounds crazy, i do better when i go after my personal best and not to try and go beat other competitors....i couldn't give a shit who shows up at this point.

lets just say, it would be fantastic if i could qualify for the 2011 202 olympia

BamBam
09-08-10, 11:02 am
thank you.

at one point i didn't like my identity, who i was known for, and i think subconsciously i failed on purpose to have a new identity.

but at some turning point a few years ago, i realized i was wasting away, not living and started changing my thinking. started to move forward and starting to get exposure in the mags, and getting my name back out there.

then it happened, the biggest road block to date...i reached my goal, i turned pro.

after the masters nationals, i realized how unprepared i really was in my head, i was in shock and broke down crying like alittle girl in my hotel room. the emotions were stronger than i thought i would ever have...

well, the shock is over, and i'm training like a mother fucker in the gym, its on. every workout is pushed to the limits that i am not used to, and test my self all the time.

my diet has been on point longer than normal, and i'm looking for a great outcome.

let me say this here...

the goal is to look great, not win...i know this sounds crazy, i do better when i go after my personal best and not to try and go beat other competitors....i couldn't give a shit who shows up at this point.

lets just say, it would be fantastic if i could qualify for the 2011 202 olympia

I have learned a lot of valuable shit from you Vinny over the years but I think this could be top of that list. In and out of the gym, you are constantly teaching me whether it be direct or indirect. I love the mentality about not caring who shows up but pleasing the man in the mirror and doing "YOU".. I am positive that by looking your best, it can only bring about victory so you will kill both those birds with one stone... your work ethic, which,from what I have seen, is immeasurable. Your seemingly new "no fear" attitude is a big motivator for me bro and seeing a seasoned veteran like yourself be able to change his game after achieving so much tells me that I have a long way to go, but no matter how long the journey, we can still reach our own personal mountain tops.

"It's not a matter of 'IF,' but 'WHEN'.." (read the sig)... I have no doubts you will be at the O... still in your corner bro. Keep killing it bro and thanks again for these words..

IN IRON,
BB-

naturalguy
09-08-10, 11:20 am
You sound hungry Vin and I like it

Vinny G
09-08-10, 11:33 am
I have learned a lot of valuable shit from you Vinny over the years but I think this could be top of that list. In and out of the gym, you are constantly teaching me whether it be direct or indirect. I love the mentality about not caring who shows up but pleasing the man in the mirror and doing "YOU".. I am positive that by looking your best, it can only bring about victory so you will kill both those birds with one stone... your work ethic, which,from what I have seen, is immeasurable. Your seemingly new "no fear" attitude is a big motivator for me bro and seeing a seasoned veteran like yourself be able to change his game after achieving so much tells me that I have a long way to go, but no matter how long the journey, we can still reach our own personal mountain tops.

"It's not a matter of 'IF,' but 'WHEN'.." (read the sig)... I have no doubts you will be at the O... still in your corner bro. Keep killing it bro and thanks again for these words..

IN IRON,
BB-

i dont know what it is that i'm teaching you, but thank you for the kind words.

BamBam
09-08-10, 11:44 am
i dont know what it is that i'm teaching you, but thank you for the kind words.

It may sound odd, but I can't put a "word" or definition to what you are teaching me, all I know is I'm learning and it is helping to better myself in the weightroom and in some cases, life..

BB-

Vinny G
09-08-10, 4:07 pm
It may sound odd, but I can't put a "word" or definition to what you are teaching me, all I know is I'm learning and it is helping to better myself in the weightroom and in some cases, life..

BB-

thank you brother.

FITGYM
09-08-10, 4:44 pm
Looking good Vinnie

Vinny G
09-08-10, 9:44 pm
Looking good Vinnie

ever since we met at your gym, you been a cool guy. thank you for the support.

tbazz
09-09-10, 8:07 am
Looking good Vin, what gym was that shot in???

Vinny G
09-09-10, 9:42 am
today is thursday september 9th

this weekend marks 8 weeks till SacTown

things get turned up another notch.

Vinny G
09-09-10, 9:43 am
Looking good Vin, what gym was that shot in???

what ones?

C.Coronato
09-09-10, 10:11 am
today is thursday september 9th

this weekend marks 8 weeks till SacTown

things get turned up another notch.

Hell yea. Glad to see your on track and motivated. BIG things happen when your motivated Vin, go get thats yours.

AntoineV
09-13-10, 12:16 am
Vinny is a true Warrior! I really appreciate the fact that he is my coach now... I look up to him

AntoineV
09-13-10, 12:18 am
and looking pretty ripped so far out.... looking foward to seeing your progress each week!

Lowdown5
09-16-10, 10:14 am
Vinny, good luck in SacTown. I'm scheduled to be out of town for work but if I can swing it I will be there to show my support for you Brother.

JUGGERNAUT
09-16-10, 10:19 am
Vin, make sure you have alot of good product in your hair... it might edge some guys out; on stage with the judging.

Best wishes

AntoineV
09-21-10, 12:04 am
What's up coach?

Vinny G
09-29-10, 7:29 am
I decided to hold off on sending video and pics until the dust settled in Vegas.
Again, congrats to our very own the HOUSE on doing a great job on stage this year.

Animal Road Show / Vegas the CAGE....Damn it was a great time, and an experience to last a life time.

this saturday I will be 5 weeks out from the Sacramento Pro, and things are going well.
i am...starting to get irritable and my patience is short, so i know i'm dieting hard lol

the goal...to be better than i have been before, and hope that it's good enough to compete against these freaks and grab a qualification for the 202 Mr. Olympia in 2011.

over the next 5 weeks i will be posting up video and pictures, however i will keep my "talking" very limited, so if i don't respond to a question, don't take it personal.

thanks in advance for the support.

FITGYM
09-29-10, 8:54 am
Keep up the hard work and focus....

C.Coronato
09-29-10, 1:45 pm
Looking forward to it brother! Keep it rolling!

Mr. Dead
09-29-10, 1:47 pm
Just about 5 weeks, to go!!! You got this!!!

Vinny G
09-29-10, 7:01 pm
Just about 5 weeks, to go!!! You got this!!!

it's not going to be easy, i'll have great competition. but this time my mind is ready, and i'm not intimidated like i was last year. if i can crack the top 3, i'll be a happy camper.

Mr. Dead
10-01-10, 6:09 pm
5 weeks out

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/21photo.jpg

Mattman33
10-01-10, 9:59 pm
it's not going to be easy, i'll have great competition. but this time my mind is ready, and i'm not intimidated like i was last year. if i can crack the top 3, i'll be a happy camper.

awesome mindset. tear it up on stage!

Vinny G
10-01-10, 11:30 pm
awesome mindset. tear it up on stage!

thanks brother, i am doing my homework.

i have been inspired by my own failures from last years pro debut, and the great success that Ox and House have experienced over the last year.

even though i have done my homework, i know there are others out there working hard too...now i can only cruise on in, and enjoy the ride.

B. Rowe
10-01-10, 11:36 pm
5 weeks out

damn vin looking pretty shredded for 5 weeks out

FITGYM
10-02-10, 10:42 am
Vinnie G is way on track with his conditioning 5 weeks out.....Looking good brother

downtown
10-02-10, 11:16 am
5 weeks out

holy shit ! you're da man

AntoineV
10-02-10, 6:04 pm
Vinny has paper thin skin and he still has 5 weeks to go. He is a very good guy and I already learnt a couple of things with just seeing him for one day... Thank you Vinny! I look up to you!

S. Clarida
10-02-10, 8:15 pm
Lets go Vin! The finish line is in our very sights! 5 for you, 6 for me. When it's all said and done, you and I both will take a trip down to philly and celebrate with some Tony Lukes!

Lets make Universal proud!

GK

Vinny G
10-05-10, 4:30 pm
for about the last few months i have been training with a higher set and rep program than i have been used to, but this past week i hit a wall. i had no energy to go 15 - 20 reps and 15-20 set workouts, but since i'm training for the sacramento pro i have no time to take a break.

i decided to change things up, and cut my sets and reps down and lift heavier than i have been over the last few months.

over the last week and a half i been doing more basic exercises and suprisingly im very strong, and the workouts are challenging...i'm sweating my nuts off.

Mr. Dead
10-05-10, 4:36 pm
Hang in there, Vinny!!! I have to say, that this is the best I think I have ever seen you, at!!!

J-Dawg
10-05-10, 4:50 pm
You're looking awesome Vinny. Keep on target for the next 4 weeks brother.

Vinny G
10-07-10, 11:22 am
You're looking awesome Vinny. Keep on target for the next 4 weeks brother.

thanks J-Dawg

Vinny G
10-09-10, 6:06 pm
is the best way to upload video....through youtube?

downtown
10-10-10, 9:27 am
is the best way to upload video....through youtube?

Yep, .... but get some help from the masteruploader NG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve48
10-10-10, 10:30 am
Good Luck with the Show

FITGYM
10-10-10, 1:32 pm
for about the last few months i have been training with a higher set and rep program than i have been used to, but this past week i hit a wall. i had no energy to go 15 - 20 reps and 15-20 set workouts, but since i'm training for the sacramento pro i have no time to take a break.

i decided to change things up, and cut my sets and reps down and lift heavier than i have been over the last few months.

over the last week and a half i been doing more basic exercises and suprisingly im very strong, and the workouts are challenging...i'm sweating my nuts off.

By the time I finished this read I noticed you knocked the wall down.....stay focused and your almost there.....

Vinny G
10-10-10, 9:12 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgpfuVbeSIo

Vinny G
10-10-10, 9:13 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stFbHLVYnq4

Vinny G
10-10-10, 9:14 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3N3BbBTlEc

Vinny G
10-10-10, 9:32 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBzfw0OZj1c

AntoineV
10-10-10, 10:01 pm
Nice videos coach... I like the black and white one alot!! Keep the intensity up there is not that much left!!

Rage
10-11-10, 12:19 am
Big V. Proud of ya brother. The b/w vid kicks ass! Looking forward to rocking that shirt and I'll be in touch. Keep after it bro.

downtown
10-11-10, 5:23 am

Great stuff !
how about some videos, talkin about nutrition, diet & supplements.
would be awesome I guess !

Vinny G
10-11-10, 7:52 am
Great stuff !
how about some videos, talkin about nutrition, diet & supplements.
would be awesome I guess !

it's coming.

FITGYM
10-11-10, 10:56 am
awesome Videos Vinnie...very inspirational...keep it up

BamBam
10-11-10, 12:24 pm
LOVING the videos Vinny! The Friday Night Lights theme is awesome! Got me pumped up today!

Keep bringing it V'.. You are gonna kill it!! Stay Positive and God Bless!

IN IRON
BB-

downtown
10-11-10, 12:33 pm
it's coming.

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Vinny G
10-11-10, 12:51 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t5VwBzY10A&feature=player_profilepage

Mattman33
10-11-10, 1:00 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t5VwBzY10A&feature=player_profilepage

great video. hopefully that lottery win comes for you in a few weeks. keep working hard.

its almost time!!!

Vinny G
10-11-10, 5:52 pm
trained shoulders and tri's today.

i looked like a freak...wish i had my camera out, but the whole entire high school was there and my patience grew dimmmm.

Vinny G
10-11-10, 5:54 pm
question to the WATCHMEN.

why does my thread vanish ?

i have to go look for it for 10 min before i stumble onto another thread that i posted in, to then locate?

i go through page after page, and nothing?

naturalguy
10-11-10, 6:05 pm
question to the WATCHMEN.

why does my thread vanish ?

i have to go look for it for 10 min before i stumble onto another thread that i posted in, to then locate?

i go through page after page, and nothing?

It's probably because when other threads get bumped they push down your thread. I just made it a "sticky" so it will always be at the top of this section.

B. Rowe
10-11-10, 6:31 pm

Like the music reminded me of friday night lights... cant tell all that much with the baggy close but forearms, calves, and quads looked pretty damn lean. Hope last few weeks go smooth

Vinny G
10-11-10, 7:11 pm
It's probably because when other threads get bumped they push down your thread. I just made it a "sticky" so it will always be at the top of this section.

thanks, this diet is making me crazy lol

Vinny G
10-12-10, 8:29 am
4 weeks to go at 208 1/2 lb's.

going to try and maintain this weight over the next few weeks and just keep getting harder.

in the past i'd try to get the weight down, but this time i'm trying to keep it up. i know i'll lose the weight from the normal stress that goes with the traveling to the event it's self.

i'm looking freaky.

B. Rowe
10-12-10, 1:07 pm
4 weeks to go at 208 1/2 lb's.

going to try and maintain this weight over the next few weeks and just keep getting harder.

in the past i'd try to get the weight down, but this time i'm trying to keep it up. i know i'll lose the weight from the normal stress that goes with the traveling to the event it's self.

i'm looking freaky.

Are you going to back off the cardio or up cals at all so that you dont loose too much more?

Vinny G
10-12-10, 4:12 pm
Are you going to back off the cardio or up cals at all so that you dont loose too much more?

nope, no backing off....turning it UP.

i never count calories so i have no idea.....i eat more if i need it.

Vinny G
10-13-10, 7:35 am
i been on the DL on this project, been working on the DVD for a few months now.

here is a first clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIlggeuezBQ

downtown
10-13-10, 9:02 am

here is a first clip.

hey, awesome..!!!!!!!!!
..so, whats the releasedate..and is shipping to germany possible. I want definitly one, together with my mentorshirt...go vinny go.............lol

Aggression
10-13-10, 10:06 am
Good shit on the DVD, V. Looking forward to it.

FITGYM
10-13-10, 12:03 pm
I like the DVD clip...when is the rest coming

S. Clarida
10-13-10, 12:09 pm
Nice clip and congrats on the DVD. Your story is truly amazing. Most guys would have given up after such a long time but you kept grinding it out. Even when guys do get their pro card, many of them retire but you took yours and put it to use, standing next to tsome of the best in the sport! Much respect to you Vin.

GK

Vinny G
10-13-10, 2:48 pm
I like the DVD clip...when is the rest coming

we will be filming through to the sacramento pro.

Mr. Dead
10-13-10, 2:49 pm
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/66photo.jpg

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/65photo.jpg

Mr. Dead
10-13-10, 2:53 pm
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/67photo.jpg

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/68photo.jpg

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/69photo.jpg

Vinny G
10-13-10, 3:24 pm
sorry for bad quality of pics...

C.Coronato
10-13-10, 3:28 pm
Looking good Vin! Right on track

B. Rowe
10-13-10, 3:29 pm

here is a first clip.

Sick vid Vinny, congrats on this accomplishment. Now get your ass out there and take home your first Pro win!!!!

Aggression
10-13-10, 3:32 pm
niCe. Looking shredded homie.

Vinny G
10-13-10, 5:13 pm
the great thing this time around....i did this alone, nobody has been helping me.

Seath308
10-14-10, 12:45 am
It's OFFICIAL Vinny G is tore up form the floor up!!!!

FITGYM
10-14-10, 1:33 am
looking good 3 wks out Vin...almost there

Vinny G
10-19-10, 8:52 pm
i like the new look of this site

Vinny G
10-19-10, 8:58 pm
i need good musice to pose to....any suggestions?

AntoineV
10-19-10, 10:34 pm
you could get the song ''pumpin' up'' from pumping iron.... and get some old school classical posing to it.

Mr. Dead
10-19-10, 11:31 pm
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/photo_4.jpg

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/photo_5.jpg

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/photo_2.jpg

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/photo6.jpg

B. Rowe
10-19-10, 11:35 pm
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/photo_4.jpg

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/photo_5.jpg

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/photo_2.jpg

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/photo6.jpg

Damn, here i was all proud of my conditioning today and i look like you right now but your still 3 weeks out.. Cant wait to see the final product Vinny your lookin great

boyer77
10-19-10, 11:53 pm

You could use Linkin Park's new one Catalyst... Not sure your taste in genre.

boyer77
10-20-10, 12:01 am

here is a first clip.

DVD looks really good! Might have to save up and make the trip up the road to Scramento

AntoineV
10-20-10, 12:42 am
Awesome shots.... I love the ''daylight'' to show off the condition.... you look ready to go onstage!!

Firedrake
10-20-10, 2:53 am
Damn, Vin -- you're looking awesome!

FITGYM
10-20-10, 3:05 am
looking real good Vin...keep it up...almost there

downtown
10-20-10, 1:49 pm
Godsmack,song:- bad religion- would be a nice one !
cool px, nice condition vinny-respect !!!!!!!!!!

BamBam
10-20-10, 1:52 pm
I am def getting my hands on a copy of your DVD bro ASAP!! You look great in your pics bro and I can't wait to see the final product.. amazing work V' as always..

IN IRON,
BB-

Steve48
10-20-10, 6:49 pm
The Quads Look Crazy.........Great Job

AntoineV
10-22-10, 11:37 am
What will your last week of training look like?

Vinny G
10-25-10, 7:13 am
What will your last week of training look like?

i have no idea yet....i'll be in touch with you after the sacramento.

Mr. Dead
10-25-10, 11:32 am
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/22photo.jpg

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/mrdead1/23photo.jpg

JUGGERNAUT
10-25-10, 11:42 am
Vin is lookin crazy

naturalguy
10-25-10, 12:15 pm
Vin is lookin crazy

You ain't kidding, looking shredded

FITGYM
10-25-10, 12:41 pm
I had a look at what Vinnie is bringing to Sacramento and all I can say is WOW. His conditioning is crazy. He is ready now

downtown
10-26-10, 1:10 pm
11 Days..Ripped to shreds or what ?!?
Stay on focus VINNY

livebyiron1028
10-26-10, 11:49 pm
looking redic man!

S. Clarida
10-27-10, 12:43 pm
Damn Vin!

Your looking thick/shredded and ready to rock!!! Go grab one of those 3 qualifications big man!!!

GK

B. Rowe
10-28-10, 11:51 am
Looking shredded Vin, get after it out there. Cant wait to see what you look like dried up and filled out.

pushin weight
10-29-10, 1:07 pm
Nice work man......your motivation and hard work is an incredible inspiration to me,thank you.

Vinny G
10-31-10, 6:25 pm
Sorry for being MIA -

I will be back after the sacramento pro.

S. Clarida
10-31-10, 6:59 pm
All the best Vinny! Great vid on MD!

downtown
11-01-10, 7:08 am
Sorry for being MIA -

I will be back after the sacramento pro.

Get that qualification for the Olympia 2011.best of luck Vinny

Steve48
11-01-10, 6:31 pm
Great Video on MD - Good Luck at the Show

livebyiron1028
11-02-10, 4:34 pm
hope to see you on that vegas stage next year man! good luck!

BamBam
11-05-10, 3:57 pm
Good luck brother... it's closing in.. God Bless Vin'

IN IRON,
BB-

Mr. Dead
11-05-10, 4:01 pm
Anyone in the area, going to be at the show...???

naturalguy
11-05-10, 4:13 pm
I wish I could be there, this is it Vin, rock the house

Mr. Dead
11-09-10, 11:30 am
Stay tuned... There may be a bit more follow up, on this...

Firedrake
11-09-10, 1:04 pm
I look forward to seeing it! Having looked at the pics, I still say Vin looked better than Stan McQuay -- he was harder with better separation.

Mr. Dead
11-10-10, 11:24 am
For those that are interested... There's a Post Show Interview...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34126-Post-Show-Interview-With-IFBB-Pro-Vinny-Galanti...

FITGYM
11-11-10, 12:50 am
great Read. congrats to Vinnie G.

Universal Repstress
01-07-11, 12:36 pm
I will be closing this thread. To follow Vinny's journey and happenings visit his profile at the new Universal USA site.

Link below

http://www.universalusa.com/Users/Members/Vinny-G