PDA

View Full Version : The CAGE Event: Old School Chest Training w/ Al, Wrath & G

Big Al
09-03-10, 10:05 pm
I'm down,can't wait to throw some BIG weight around with my boys.Wrath and G.....This is gonna be a real workout not no bullshit show. Damn I'm gonna look sexy all sweaty and shit. LOL

G Diesel
09-08-10, 10:09 am
I can't wait to throw down with two of the biggest freaks I know and two huge personal inspirations. I always get a sense of where I stand and how much work I still have to do when I mix it up with the biggest and the best. It is humbling but at the same time so motivating and such a challenge, trying to shorten that gap.

Hanging with the big boys gets you big. Believe that.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
09-08-10, 10:50 am
Nice. This sounds like a heck of a chest workout.

G Diesel
09-09-10, 1:23 pm
I saw Big Al yesterday and he looked fucking BIG. Time to get extra serious.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
09-09-10, 1:23 pm
Definitely hope the webcam is up and running, for this!!!

naturalguy
09-09-10, 3:05 pm
Looking forward to this

Razor
09-09-10, 3:34 pm
I would KILL to attend this! Wow.

Big Al
09-13-10, 4:40 pm
Kill...... I'm your friend. Now that Wrath on the other hand.LOL
Wish you could be there with us my man.

BamBam
09-14-10, 3:09 pm
The return of RAW MCGRAW!!! lol

Razor
09-14-10, 3:14 pm
Kill...... I'm your friend. Now that Wrath on the other hand.LOL
Wish you could be there with us my man.

hahahaha same here Al. Same here.

Kuclo
09-14-10, 3:42 pm
Al you are always sexy...dont lie and say you arent going to try and not look all sexy and GQ'd out! ;) Looking forward to seeing you guys!

G Diesel
09-14-10, 5:09 pm
The return of RAW MCGRAW!!! lol

The world has been waiting for the man's comeback.

Peace, G

BamBam
09-14-10, 5:18 pm
The world has been waiting for the man's comeback.

Peace, G

I sadly cannot be there.. please take pictures, and if he prefers, more GQ pics lol..

Big Al
09-18-10, 6:54 pm
Kuclo, It's hard to be sexy with you and prettyboy wrath in the cage with me.LOL

Harry the tank Jones
09-19-10, 5:19 pm
Yo Big Guy I wish I could be there to see you put your thang down. Show those non believes out there how the hell you get it in.

Big Al
09-19-10, 6:07 pm
Oh shit!!! The tank is on line.....wish you were gonna be there as well. We could show em how we do.

Sprint
09-19-10, 8:17 pm
I sadly cannot be there.. please take pictures, and if he prefers, more GQ pics lol..

x2 :(

Ah man, you just know this is goin to be amazing :)

BamBam
09-20-10, 10:59 am
x2 :(

Ah man, you just know this is goin to be amazing :)

You can ask G and House, Wrath is a fan of the GQ pic lol. I still have my Journey book signed the first time I met these guys, and House signed under the pic of wrath, in the front of the book, "The GQ pic...!"

Sprint
09-20-10, 2:16 pm
You can ask G and House, Wrath is a fan of the GQ pic lol. I still have my Journey book signed the first time I met these guys, and House signed under the pic of wrath, in the front of the book, "The GQ pic...!"

Getting to the O & hanging with all you guys is on my 'bucket list' of things to do before they close the book on me.

BamBam
09-20-10, 2:18 pm
Getting to the O & hanging with all you guys is on my 'bucket list' of things to do before they close the book on me.

I have yet to be to the Olympia, but the Arnold Classic.. that's my domain! lol

mritter3
09-20-10, 3:04 pm

ya man..the arnold is sick for sure...but def. gonna be checking out this on the webcam...some big boys right here...looking forward to seeing Frank back in action again.

Sprint
09-20-10, 7:21 pm

I can only imagine how pumped the atmosphere is at the big shows. Arnold & the Olympia. Even more so this year, it's going to be crazy.

C.Coronato
09-21-10, 9:56 am
Always a good vibe when Al and G are spittin new knowledge. But with Wrath in the mix? I cant miss that!

Big Al
09-21-10, 7:41 pm
Cant wait only a few more days and I get to train with my boys.

G Diesel
09-22-10, 12:49 am
Cant wait only a few more days and I get to train with my boys.

I'm eating big this week so I can hang with the freak squad on Friday. I'm coming gunning for you Large Allen.

Peace, G

Big Al
09-22-10, 4:27 pm
Yo man, why you always gotta be pickin on me???
Ps.But you better be eatin big.LOL

G Diesel
09-23-10, 1:55 pm
Yo man, why you always gotta be pickin on me???
Ps.But you better be eatin big.LOL

I've got 24 hrs to get it in. No time to fuck about. Destiny awaits in the form of two massive freaks for training partners and a big, very public chest workout.

Peace, G

Big Al
09-29-10, 12:10 am
Was fun playing in the cage with the boys....But you never know how hard it is to train with out all the stuff your use too.

U Mad Brah?
09-29-10, 9:15 am
watchin teh cam replays now brahs... looked like a good chest workout for u brahs...

G Diesel
09-29-10, 9:20 am
Was fun playing in the cage with the boys....But you never know how hard it is to train with out all the stuff your use too.

watchin teh cam replays now brahs... looked like a good chest workout for u brahs...

We were all kind of beat up but we pushed through. Certainly no PRs being set, but it was definitely fun no matter what. As I later joked, that workout was all heart and no muscle. Haha.

Peace, G

Big Al
09-29-10, 12:54 pm
Sometimes thats all we got brother...Heart!! we got it done.

Kuclo
09-30-10, 9:53 pm
even with a bum should Big Al! Looked freaky as always bro!

All you guys tore up the weights!

Big Al
10-02-10, 3:42 pm
Thanks Kuclo,and you kick ass at the nationals and bring another pro to the animal camp!!!