PDA

View Full Version : Timing this stack with morning workouts

AlphaBrass01
09-05-10, 11:27 pm
I workout in the morning, which means I'll wake up and eat a small meal, then be at the gym an hour later. I am starting a new stack once the supps come in and was wondering how best to time it all. The one negative thing about working out early is that it seems to throw a wrench into timing some things because so many things are either supposed to be taken before a workout or with the first meal of the day, and it feels weird to take everything at once.

So here's the deal, I've really gotten to like taking 4 beef amino tabs with that first meal. That will be the starting point. The things I'm worried about timing are Pak, Flex, Omega, Pump, and M-Stak. I'll be taking PM and Intra Aid as well, but they're pretty self-explanatory.

I was thinking this:

Pak with the first meal/Beef Aminos
M-Stak 15 minutes later
Pump 15 minutes after that
Workout 30 minutes later
Omega with PWO meal
Flex with dinner

If there are any suggestions for something that may work better, I'm open. Let me know!

Thanks!

T. Kemble
09-06-10, 12:34 am
I workout in the morning, which means I'll wake up and eat a small meal, then be at the gym an hour later. I am starting a new stack once the supps come in and was wondering how best to time it all. The one negative thing about working out early is that it seems to throw a wrench into timing some things because so many things are either supposed to be taken before a workout or with the first meal of the day, and it feels weird to take everything at once.

So here's the deal, I've really gotten to like taking 4 beef amino tabs with that first meal. That will be the starting point. The things I'm worried about timing are Pak, Flex, Omega, Pump, and M-Stak. I'll be taking PM and Intra Aid as well, but they're pretty self-explanatory.

I was thinking this:

M-Stak 15 minutes later
Workout 30 minutes later
Omega with PWO meal
Flex with dinner

If there are any suggestions for something that may work better, I'm open. Let me know!

Thanks!

You have alot of great ideas but i agree with you that you are cramming in alot into one short period of time.

I workout in the morning also, you can spread your supplements out though to be just as effective. Your body can only process so much at one point. Mstak increases nitrogen retention as well as provides other isoflavones to promote growth, I would push the mstak to later on in the day, minus the red stimulant pill. Omega and Flex work good with any meal, I dont like eating heavy efa's before bedtime so the post training meal may be the best spot for omega.

I'd set that up like...

with meal one pak + beef aminos
30 minutes pre workout Pump
Omega with post training meal
Mstak 4-6 hours post workout (remove the red stimulant pill if the caffeine will keep you up)
Flex with last meal of the day

Best of luck bro, let us know about your results!
TK

AlphaBrass01
09-06-10, 7:32 am
So it wouldn't negate M-Stak's effectiveness to push it back, even though it says to take before your workout? It seems like this would be ok, since it doesn't have anything in it that's pre-workout oriented, other than the red pill, but I do my best to stick to label instructions when I can.

T. Kemble
09-06-10, 11:09 am
no it wouldnt negate it's benefits bro, think if you were to stack Animal Stak and Mstak together, you would have to choose to take one of them later on in the day due to your lifting situation as well. Give it a try and let us know how it works out, you are going to have great results.

tk

AlphaBrass01
09-06-10, 11:17 am
Thanks, man. I appreciate the help. I figured it would be more of a cumulative effect, but wanted to get the opinion of someone who knows better than I do first.

I want to add strength and get some size in there, too, and I think that this combination along with really hitting 5-3-1 hard with Wendler's "Boring but Big" assistance scheme should fit that nicely. My diet has been good and has been on target with a slow and steady bulk, so I'm looking forward to mixing things up with this stack!

T. Kemble
09-07-10, 12:29 am
Thanks, man. I appreciate the help. I figured it would be more of a cumulative effect, but wanted to get the opinion of someone who knows better than I do first.

I want to add strength and get some size in there, too, and I think that this combination along with really hitting 5-3-1 hard with Wendler's "Boring but Big" assistance scheme should fit that nicely. My diet has been good and has been on target with a slow and steady bulk, so I'm looking forward to mixing things up with this stack!

That combo will definitely work for you. Be sure to take in adequate nutrition too, the packs can't do everything!
5/3/1 is the best program out there. I go for the 'triumvirate' assistance program, boring but big gets you size but it really did pound on my joints! Best of luck bro!

AlphaBrass01
09-07-10, 7:36 am
Thanks again. Like I said, the food thing has been going well, but with a change in training, I'm keeping a close eye on how/if I keep growing so that I can make adjustments as needed. I look forward to being able to report on some results after a while.

Aggression
09-07-10, 8:54 am
I was thinking this:

M-Stak 15 minutes later
Workout 30 minutes later
Omega with PWO meal
Flex with dinner

You can always take M-stak later in the day. M-stak is suggested to be taken preWO mainly due to the stimulant capsule. I usually take M-stak early in the day and then train later at night. Other than that, everything else looks straight.