PDA

View Full Version : Info needed on cycle please.

dee33223
09-06-10, 11:51 am
Holla people,

Firstly i am amazed at your products. I have been lifting for 12 years and tried various legal supps. Finding little or no gain from them, so i stopped using anything bar protein and creatine at times. I went for pak,flex as core stuff,then test,stak for gains with pump thrown in for workout madness. I am amazed at the gains. Only been 3 weeks and i have noticed a huge difference. I honestly did not expect it to work so good. I heard good things so thought id go balls in and see what happens. I am lifting more than ever and have a lust for lifting like i have not had for years. Bottom line your stuff proper works end of!. Im 100% sold on your supps for good now. I will trust your brand and no other. Proof is in the puddind as we say here.

Anyways enough butt kissing..

This cycling i could use some advice. If i keep on the test all the time but keep coming off it for 1 week every 21 days is this right?, Stak i stay on for 42 then 4 weeks off. Can i not go 21 days on 1 week off with the Stak all the time so i dont forget?. Will i also notice a nasty drop in performance when im not on either or one?. Should i also stick M-Stak in when im off one of these. Sorry for questions. Never done any of this before so want to get it right.
Cheers fellas, D

Aggression
09-07-10, 9:03 am
When it comes to Stak and Test, both can be run either way; 21 straight days or 42 straight days. The choice is yours. For a 21 day cycle, take a 1 week break. For a 42 day cycle, take a break of at least 4 weeks. I'd suggest running it those ways for 3-4 cycles and then taking a longer break so that you don't become unresponsive to the product. After the 3rd or 4th cycle, take a break of 4-6 weeks. Coming off either product, we recommend taking M-stak to preserve/enhance gains, but in the end, the choice is yours.

dee33223
09-08-10, 8:44 am
Ok thanks for info. That keeps me straight.
Cheers fella

Littlefry
09-08-10, 12:07 pm
When it comes to Stak and Test, both can be run either way; 21 straight days or 42 straight days. The choice is yours. For a 21 day cycle, take a 1 week break. For a 42 day cycle, take a break of at least 4 weeks. I'd suggest running it those ways for 3-4 cycles and then taking a longer break so that you don't become unresponsive to the product. After the 3rd or 4th cycle, take a break of 4-6 weeks. Coming off either product, we recommend taking M-stak to preserve/enhance gains, but in the end, the choice is yours.

Exactly.

If you have the funds run stak+test for 42 days straight, followed up by a 21 day m-stak cycle. If you are training hard, resting, and eating a ton you will definetly put on some size and strenght with this stack.

AntoineV
09-09-10, 12:50 am
You dont have to be completly off the cans... just rotate them...

have you tried Torrent though ???