PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pak, Cuts, and M-Stak

bt1
09-06-10, 8:15 pm
I'm looking to start this stack, has anyone used this or have any comments??

Thanks

Aggression
09-07-10, 9:09 am
What are your goals? I normally don't suggest stacking M-stak along with Cuts. I believe M-stak is best saved for a mass phase, in which case you wouldn't be using Cuts. This is just my personal opinion ..

Universal Rep
09-07-10, 11:19 am
I'm looking to start this stack, has anyone used this or have any comments??

Thanks

Pak is the foundation. It'll make every other supp better. This thread here as feedback on the two cycled supps, Cuts and M-Stak...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6635&highlight=Cuts+m-stak

bt1
09-07-10, 8:27 pm
COOL thanks to all the replies. I looked on the website under stacking 101 and found this combo The Natural Lean Mass Stack which includes the pak,cuts,and m-stak so that was why I was asking. I had the pak already and bought the cuts and m-stack today and going to start tomorrow my problem is I lift first thing in the morning and it says take cuts in morning then m-stak 45 minutes before lifting??

Aggression
09-08-10, 8:30 am
Take your first pack of Cuts right when you wake up. Twenty minutes later, eat your breakfast. Let the breakfast digest for about 30min and then pop the M-stak. Train 30min later. If you don't have that much time, you can always take the M-stak later on in the day.

The Natural Lean Mass stack is a legit one. The Cuts will help shed body fat. The M-stak will help preserve lean mass while cutting down. It won't necessarily add mass to your frame. Keep the diet strict and on point, and you'll see good results.

MRmichael.hooker
09-08-10, 8:31 am
What are your goals? I normally don't suggest stacking M-stak along with Cuts. I believe M-stak is best saved for a mass phase, in which case you wouldn't be using Cuts. This is just my personal opinion ..

ditto

bt1
09-08-10, 11:12 am
Thanks aggression and MRmichael.hooker for that. I have been on a strict diet. I started on June 22 2010, I was 265 pounds and now down to 226 pounds(not to bad for a 37 year old Ha Ha).I have been on a strict diet eating like a horse and watching all my intake and adjusting carbs as needed. The body is amazing once you dial in where you need to be and keep pushing.

Thanks again guys.......

C.Coronato
09-08-10, 11:29 am
Thats awesome progress my man! Keep it up for sure!

c-doll
09-08-10, 11:51 am
I recently ran this stack. 3 weeks on, 1 off, 3 weeks on. I think it worked well in the lean mass aspect. Shed some unwanted body fat, but maintained lean mass. Lost roughly 10 lbs with minimal cardio and controlled eating. Some of my lifting numbers went up. However, like Aggression said, M Stak is probably best for when you can bulk/consume greater calories. I wouldn't know because that was the first time I had taken M Stak. I got the feeling though towards the 3 week of each cycle of it that that would probably be the better use of it, so I plan on trying it out when I go on a mass-gaining cycle again.