PDA

View Full Version : Adding Flex and Nitro need timing advice because of weird work shift

Sandman
09-07-10, 12:29 am
A little background. I've been on just the Pak and Pumps for the last month and have decided to enhance my stack, I will also be adding Torrent PWO.

My Diet
3500+ Cals
270+ Pro
480+ Carbs
Fat intake varies, eating good clean food only 2 shakes aday.

I take my Pak with Breakfast and the Pumps 30mins PreWorkout. I'm using houses training spilt.

Heres my problem on Sunday and Monday which are the first 2 days of my split I am off work so I am on my Wife and kid's schedual (get up at 6am). Work out in the afternoon. But on the days I work I have to go to sleep at 3pm the day before to be too work at midnight to start my shift. So on the days I work I get up at 7:30pm eat take my pumps and hour later and hit the Gym then come home shower and go to work for 8-12hrs. So when I take my supps differs throughout the week.

I know I don't get enough sleep but It's the only way it works. I nap whenever i can.

Aggression
09-07-10, 8:57 am
Not too much to worry about when it comes to taking Flex and Nitro. Just take Flex once per day with a meal. As for Nitro, take a pack after each training session. Neither product should be an issue when it comes to when you're awake during the day.

Hercules
09-07-10, 9:01 am
I would take a pack of Nitro just before you start training. If you're planning on taking Torrent, you won't really need it afterwards. I take Nitro pre and Torrent post...

Sandman
09-07-10, 10:41 am
Thanks for the help guys.