PDA

View Full Version : US Trip

BennoAus
09-07-10, 4:38 am
Ok, this doesnt have a great deal to do with lifting, apart from the visit to the Arnold next year, so mods, feel free to move to another section, but the wife and I are planning an across America drive starting in New York and finishing in LA. Apart from the obvious touristy things to check out on the way, what would be some good places to check out/eat at & drive around, and places to maybe miss. So far the trip is planned to go from NY, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, then on to LA.
Reply via PM if need be, but we will be look at maybe 2 weeks to do the trip, hopefully staying at the Arnold for the whole 3 days, and hanging out with some of you fellas in the CAGE.
Anyways, cheers for the suggestions

BennoAus

ghost
09-07-10, 6:21 am
lmao @ avoiding detroit. was going to say you could stop here if you want, but you arent coming to detroit.

BennoAus
09-07-10, 7:02 am
mate, could probably easily make a pit stop in Detroit, it is the home of FORD motor co, and i do love me a nice clean mustang.

ghost
09-07-10, 7:53 am
mate, could probably easily make a pit stop in Detroit, it is the home of FORD motor co, and i do love me a nice clean mustang.

if ya do, you are more than welcome to come lift at the house.!

BennoAus
09-08-10, 2:51 am
rockin man, very much appreciated

C.Coronato
09-08-10, 9:58 am
Lots of things to see and do man. Great opportunity to see some of the country side.

BamBam
09-08-10, 12:24 pm
Ok, this doesnt have a great deal to do with lifting, apart from the visit to the Arnold next year, so mods, feel free to move to another section, but the wife and I are planning an across America drive starting in New York and finishing in LA. Apart from the obvious touristy things to check out on the way, what would be some good places to check out/eat at & drive around, and places to maybe miss. So far the trip is planned to go from NY, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, then on to LA.
Reply via PM if need be, but we will be look at maybe 2 weeks to do the trip, hopefully staying at the Arnold for the whole 3 days, and hanging out with some of you fellas in the CAGE.

BennoAus

Hey bro, any help you need in planning this trip let me know. I am from Kentucky and know Ohio pretty well. Kentucky has some beautiful natural landscapes and some fun shit to do in lexington and louisville. Dont know what exactly you want to do but again any help I can be let me know and we can get an ABC or a lifting session going too.

IN IRON,
BB-

Birdman
09-08-10, 1:43 pm
I'm from central Indiana, need any help with anything in this area let me know bro! I'd be glad to help you out.

FITGYM
09-08-10, 4:26 pm
If coming to Philadelphia Pennsylvania hit me up.

BennoAus
09-09-10, 7:27 am
thanks for all the offers guys, once ive got the itinerary all sorted with the lady i will know exactly when and where we are going, no doubt some of you guys will be a the arnold so it will be good to catch up there too.

BamBam
09-09-10, 11:25 am
thanks for all the offers guys, once ive got the itinerary all sorted with the lady i will know exactly when and where we are going, no doubt some of you guys will be a the arnold so it will be good to catch up there too.

I will be at the Arnold hell yeah... we will have to show u a good time that weekend...

rev8ball
09-09-10, 11:30 am

BennoAus

I love playing tour guide here in Sin City. Hit me up when you guys get things hammered down....

dannynb
09-09-10, 11:38 am
Texas is a BIG place to get lost in....let me know if ya need any help when it comes to the Lonestar State. Lot's of hardcore gyms and plenty of good food.

BennoAus
09-10-10, 1:00 am
hahaha i look forward to it BamBam. i tell ya, its still 6 or so months away, but damn am i getting excited.
rev8ball, mate from what ive heard you can get lost in Vegas easily with all the shiny lights, so your help will most likely be called upon.
dannynb, ill be hitting you up for some good grub mate, i start bulking in march, so you will need to show me the light.

cheers