PDA

View Full Version : Rock The Hawk

The House
09-08-10, 7:20 pm
Let's do it guys. Everyone keeps asking me if I am going to rock the mohawk again for the Olympia. I am you know it I can't wait to rock one again. So I am putting this out their let's see how many animal brothers will rock it with me in the Cage. It's going to be a great weekend of events. This is so much fun for me right now. Yes it is the hardest training and dieting but the whole Olympia experience is such a dream. So let's rock the hawk and get a group picture of animals with Mohawks after my road to the Olympia event at noon on Saturday.. Spread the word my brothers.

Legacy
09-09-10, 12:36 am
Let's do it guys. Everyone keeps asking me if I am going to rock the mohawk again for the Olympia. I am you know it I can't wait to rock one again. So I am putting this out their let's see how many animal brothers will rock it with me in the Cage. It's going to be a great weekend of events. This is so much fun for me right now. Yes it is the hardest training and dieting but the whole Olympia experience is such a dream. So let's rock the hawk and get a group picture of animals with Mohawks after my road to the Olympia event at noon on Saturday.. Spread the word my brothers.

Already got a hawk going house, unfortunately I can't make it to the olympia

AntoineV
09-09-10, 12:37 am
bleach it and dye it orange... ;)

naturalguy
09-09-10, 7:57 am
The hawk looks sick.............................................. .................................................. ...............on you

dannynb
09-09-10, 8:13 am
You know I would if I could....LOL damn receding hair line.....shuddup.

HIGA MONSTER
09-09-10, 9:31 am

LMAO dannyb! You da man bro.

HIGA MONSTER

C.Coronato
09-09-10, 9:59 am
YES. Hawks all around. Im down 100%. We got your back House.

Aggression
09-09-10, 10:00 am
100% in. Absolutely. No Doubt. I love it.

dannynb
09-09-10, 10:10 am
LMAO dannyb! You da man bro.

HIGA MONSTER

Yeah, yeah..... I look better with shaved head anyways LOL

Universal Rep
09-09-10, 10:17 am
A crazier version of the Sea of Yellow from the past... Then again, no crazier than getting a real tat in The Cage I guess.

C.Coronato
09-09-10, 10:28 am
Yeah, yeah..... I look better with shaved head anyways LOL

Haha just grow it out a bit. Then shave the rest!

C.Coronato
09-09-10, 10:59 am
Instead of tattoos, we should have a guy with some clippers .. giving everyone Hawks!!

Mr. Dead
09-09-10, 11:02 am
I would rock one, as I have had a couple in the past... But, Uncle Sam won't let me... I'll be there, in spirit, though...

Aggression
09-09-10, 11:07 am
Instead of tattoos, we should have a guy with some clippers .. giving everyone Hawks!!

I have a set at home. They're legit ...

It'd be a messy cleanup though ...

rev8ball
09-09-10, 11:07 am

THAT is what I'm talkin' about!!!!

I will get a St of NV licensed cosmotologist to the Cage at the drop of a hat if the word is given....

naturalguy
09-09-10, 11:19 am
From the 2004 Cage at the O:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Olympia2004016.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Olympia2004022.jpg

rev8ball
09-09-10, 11:28 am
From the 2004 Cage at the O:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Olympia2004016.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Olympia2004022.jpg

Damn, I remember that year.....

Universal Rep
09-09-10, 11:43 am
Damn, I remember that year.....

It was a very good year...

BamBam
09-09-10, 12:01 pm
I will rock the Mohawk and send pics bro... you know I will support you the whole way, just wish I could be in there in person!

FITGYM
09-09-10, 12:04 pm
Rock it

C.Coronato
09-09-10, 1:17 pm
Im getting more and more excited. The Hawk is in the House. Its a damn take over this year.

G Diesel
09-09-10, 1:30 pm
It was a very good year...

Sinatra.

Rock it

I'm in.

Peace, G

Blondie Weapon X
09-09-10, 3:14 pm

I think this is a great idea!!!
That would spread the love of HOUSE & ANIMAL!!!!!
DO IT!!

Blondie Weapon X
09-09-10, 3:17 pm
I have a set at home. They're legit ...

It'd be a messy cleanup though ...

Nah...just need a broom & dust pan w a long handle and a f'n trash can!!!
BRING EM!

Aggression
09-09-10, 3:55 pm
Nah...just need a broom & dust pan w a long handle and a f'n trash can!!!
BRING EM!

I'm down. Hell yeah.

panchopantera
09-10-10, 2:03 am
hell yeah HOUSE!! letz fuk shit up!! Las Vegas isnt gonna know what hit them!

Jay
09-10-10, 5:02 am
awesome! I was thinking about doing that already. I'm in for this, although it may be a shorter version cuz I just cut it.

Fearless Rabbit
09-10-10, 7:05 am
Would one from overseas count? :)

Vinny G
09-10-10, 7:34 am
i'm in....i'll hawk it LOL

naturalguy
09-10-10, 7:55 am
i'm in....i'll hawk it LOL

Really? Vin, your hair is mint

Vinny G
09-10-10, 11:43 am
Really? Vin, your hair is mint

even Evan told me i had good hair.....lol

so NO

PIJW
09-10-10, 12:54 pm
Vinny in the Cage on the mic with a Hawk, could draw a crowd, can we get that as the mentor shirt, on the back is Vinny with a Hawk and a mic in hand

Vinny G
09-10-10, 3:51 pm
Vinny in the Cage on the mic with a Hawk, could draw a crowd, can we get that as the mentor shirt, on the back is Vinny with a Hawk and a mic in hand

damn, i have to have a hawk doo to get on a shirt LOL

C.Coronato
09-10-10, 4:06 pm
damn, i have to have a hawk doo to get on a shirt LOL

Do it. Do it. Do it.

Then when your up there for the 2011, we can all grow it out and get the old school slick back like you used to have:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/chefcorn/c548fe73.jpg

Dingo
09-10-10, 7:51 pm

http://www.buycostumes.com/Faux-Hawk-Black-with-Red-Wig/61498/ProductDetail.aspx?REF=SCE-bizrate

where there's a will, there's a way.

Does Michi have any friends who know how to do pro quality hair applications like the type that are used in hollywood to change someones hair? just saying... if not grow what you can... it doenst have to be like the top of a roman centurions helmet. just sayin....

dannynb
09-10-10, 11:09 pm
http://www.buycostumes.com/Faux-Hawk-Black-with-Red-Wig/61498/ProductDetail.aspx?REF=SCE-bizrate

where there's a will, there's a way.

Does Michi have any friends who know how to do pro quality hair applications like the type that are used in hollywood to change someones hair? just saying... if not grow what you can... it doenst have to be like the top of a roman centurions helmet. just sayin....

Jerk.....LMAO

Vinny G
09-11-10, 5:44 am
Do it. Do it. Do it.

Then when your up there for the 2011, we can all grow it out and get the old school slick back like you used to have:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/chefcorn/c548fe73.jpg

i'm not sure this was a compliment or an insult....lol

BamBam
09-11-10, 11:30 am

Compliment... would have been an insult if he called you Danny Zucko lol.. I would've rather seen u play him than Travolta anyway.. LOL.

I don't think I can see Vinny with a 'Hawk..

Big C
09-11-10, 11:35 am

I would say compliment as well. I rock the slick back in the fall/winter and I'm not even Italian lol.

ff2929
09-12-10, 7:22 pm
I will rock the hawk, "House" to show my support, but I'll have to rock in TN. Can't make the O

Pizzalamp
09-12-10, 8:01 pm
u should just have a normal hair style house

so many bodybuilders nowadays are doing the hawk

u are one of the best out there and in a league all of your own...no need to blend in with the others

stand out and lead the way

in iron

C.Coronato
09-13-10, 10:37 am

Compliment, as always Vin. I always liked that throw back, bad ass look. I had it for a while, ill have to find the picture.

The House
09-14-10, 8:13 am
u should just have a normal hair style house

u are one of the best out there and in a league all of your own...no need to blend in with the others

stand out and lead the way

in iron

The hawk is more than just a hair style to me the hawk is being proud of who u are. It is about being u are your maker. It is like putting my war paint on. Other bodybuilders might have hawks but mine has a story behind it meaning that is only understood by the ones that have lived the life. So when I rock the hawk it is me showing my store the story of the guy that no one ever thought would be on that stage . The story of the house and Erik . See I am Erik all day at work, clean cut, shirt tucked in and smiling not because I want to but because it is expected. Then when I go train I am the house , animal gear on holes in my shirts, loud and smiling because it is something I love doing. So when I hit the stage I am house rocking my hawk because once work starts again I will have to shave the hawk off and be Erik again clean cut and shirt tucked. So the hawk is my release my expression of being me the house..

IRN-NML
09-14-10, 10:06 am
The Iron Hawks - Sounds perfect for the cage. The Iron Eagles for the iron baldies.

naturalguy
09-14-10, 10:45 am
The hawk is more than just a hair style to me the hawk is being proud of who u are. It is about being u are your maker. It is like putting my war paint on. Other bodybuilders might have hawks but mine has a story behind it meaning that is only understood by the ones that have lived the life. So when I rock the hawk it is me showing my store the story of the guy that no one ever thought would be on that stage . The story of the house and Erik . See I am Erik all day at work, clean cut, shirt tucked in and smiling not because I want to but because it is expected. Then when I go train I am the house , animal gear on holes in my shirts, loud and smiling because it is something I love doing. So when I hit the stage I am house rocking my hawk because once work starts again I will have to shave the hawk off and be Erik again clean cut and shirt tucked. So the hawk is my release my expression of being me the house..

Well said

BamBam
09-14-10, 1:16 pm

Fuck yeah dude... rock on brother...

Beowulf
09-14-10, 1:25 pm

Which pros come to mind?

Devil
09-15-10, 4:42 am
Do that shit, nobody wants to go one on one with a serious hawk!

naturalguy
09-15-10, 8:02 am
Which pros come to mind?

They don't do real mohawks, they do the "faux" hawk

naturalguy
09-19-10, 8:49 am
We just boarded our plane to start the Animal Roadtrip which will end in The Cage. G and vinny are sporting the hawks. For the latest..................

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=1014841#post1014841

Lonestar
09-19-10, 1:37 pm
I might be a thousand miles away from the olympia but ill rock a hawk with all my animal brothers!

naturalguy
09-20-10, 8:23 am
Vinny and G Diesel are ready

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Animal%20Road%20Trip%202010/TheCage2010003.jpg

The Landlord
09-20-10, 1:57 pm

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Animal%20Road%20Trip%202010/TheCage2010003.jpg

You guys are just plain awesome!!!! Much luv to you all for the support you have shown Erik!!!!

Blondie Weapon X
09-20-10, 6:35 pm
You guys are just plain awesome!!!! Much luv to you all for the support you have shown Erik!!!!

It didnt even take any coaxing....lol!!!!

Flash419
09-20-10, 11:47 pm

Very cool! Kick ass House!