PDA

View Full Version : The CAGE Seminar: Down and Dirty Squatting

Kuclo
09-08-10, 10:28 pm
Hey Guys!
I am doing a squat demo at the cage on saturday morning. I am going to run through some of my favorite routines, Proper form, different stances, different styles, all the squating info you can handle I'll throw out there. And make sure you bring the questions as well...I'm all ears and ready to answer what ever you got for me!

mritter3
09-08-10, 10:43 pm
Hey Guys!
I am doing a squat demo at the cage on saturday morning. I am going to run through some of my favorite routines, Proper form, different stances, different styles, all the squating info you can handle I'll throw out there. And make sure you bring the questions as well...I'm all ears and ready to answer what ever you got for me!

This sounds awesome, def gotta check that out via web cam

C.Coronato
09-09-10, 9:39 am
Who better to learn from, then the dude squattin 5+ at the end of the workout. Looking forward to it brotha.

Kuclo
09-10-10, 4:27 pm
Who better to learn from, then the dude squattin 5+ at the end of the workout. Looking forward to it brotha.

Thanks Christian,
I have really taken a step back to work on my form and proper technique...its a leave your ego at the door approach but has worked quite well!

Mr. Dead
09-10-10, 4:40 pm
This sounds awesome, def gotta check that out via web cam

x2!!!

G Diesel
09-10-10, 4:47 pm
Looking forward to getting the 411 from a dude with huge wheels and big squat numbers.

Peace, G

FITGYM
09-10-10, 7:30 pm
Kuclo you will bring mad knowledge to the cage. Wish I could be there

Kuclo
09-12-10, 2:40 pm
Kuclo you will bring mad knowledge to the cage. Wish I could be there

catch it on the web cast..

Kuclo
09-12-10, 2:44 pm
Looking forward to getting the 411 from a dude with huge wheels and big squat numbers.

Peace, G

Thanks G! Make sure you bring what ever questions you have...All secrets given out!

C.Coronato
09-13-10, 10:25 am
Thanks G! Make sure you bring what ever questions you have...All secrets given out!

Ill be there for that!

Kuclo
09-14-10, 3:39 pm
Ill be there for that!

It will definitly be a good way to kick off Saturday!

Hell Christian you can be my assistant...you have some monster wheels as well bro!

wedge
09-15-10, 11:25 am
It will definitly be a good way to kick off Saturday!

Hell Christian you can be my assistant...you have some monster wheels as well bro!

Some would say Tree Trunks.....
Plan on catching this on the stream.

Juggernaut_Jones
09-15-10, 2:08 pm
Hey Guys!

Will this really be on webcam?

Kuclo
09-17-10, 10:02 am
Will this really be on webcam?

Yep check out the posts that talk about the Webcast at the Olympia cage... I am going to be on 11am vegas time so thats 2pm for all you east coasters!

Tempus
09-17-10, 6:08 pm
Can't wait. I'll be locked in there for sure.

Kuclo
09-17-10, 9:26 pm
Can't wait. I'll be locked in there for sure.

I am going to cover some other stuff as well that I enjoy to talk about ... ie...training styles, nutrtion, supplement stacks...some good info will be diverged!

Tempus
09-18-10, 4:20 pm
I am going to cover some other stuff as well that I enjoy to talk about ... ie...training styles, nutrtion, supplement stacks...some good info will be diverged!

Excellent! Maybe I can finally bring my game up to a new level.

naturalguy
09-21-10, 10:00 am

Hell yeah, I am in for some secrets

J-Dawg
09-21-10, 11:53 am

Looking forward to all of this Kuclo.

Kuclo
09-21-10, 9:13 pm
Looking forward to all of this Kuclo.

Thanks...Me to!
Only thing is Im not thinking the Dickies are not to condusive to squatting! lol

Big Al
09-21-10, 9:48 pm
The secret is how to get in those tight ass dickies.....We're gonna look a lil funny in those!!!

Kuclo
09-21-10, 9:53 pm
The secret is how to get in those tight ass dickies.....We're gonna look a lil funny in those!!!

LOL...I know...Im hoping for a crotch tare in there!

Big Al
09-22-10, 8:14 pm
If you dont have a crotch tare,you might just give up all hope on babies!!!LOL

Tempus
09-22-10, 11:46 pm
How many chicken breasts for the entry fee?