PDA

View Full Version : Sgt. Rock vs Big D in The CAGE- Place Your Bets!!

BamBam
09-09-10, 12:46 pm
Alright, everyone should know two things about me...

1.) My favorite lift is the DEADLIFT
2.) I am a closet gambler...

Now, seeing as how I like to play the odds (no, I don't think there will be money involved here), I want to see what my fellow LEGION brothers and sisters think about the upcoming clash at the cage against BIG D and SGT.ROCK!!

SO who will it be? The new, young gun, Big D? Or the veteran deadlifter, Sgt Rock? Will youth or experience win out?

Come on, it's Vegas baby! What are the odds coming into the Cage for the big Deadlift Showdown (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=32660)? Let's see how the ANIMALS vote! No matter who wins, this event is going to be HUGE!!

Bring the house down fellas!!

IN IRON,
BB-

BamBam
09-09-10, 12:59 pm
Big D outta the gate quick... can he finish strong? Or will Sarge pull it out down the stretch.. interesting..

Big D
09-09-10, 1:00 pm
Big D outta the gate quick... can he finish strong? Or will Sarge pull it out down the stretch.. interesting..

i dont think 3-1 gets anyone out of the gate strong hahah

BamBam
09-09-10, 1:04 pm
i dont think 3-1 gets anyone out of the gate strong hahah

Speaking in terms of Horse racing... I am from KY ya know lol... we have two definite thoroughbreds competing during the Olympia weekend... A strong start outta the gate can win the Derby, or it can make u stall during the final stretch..

My vote has not been tallied btw... trying to stay out of the middle here and see how everyone else votes.

G Diesel
09-09-10, 1:06 pm
Very interesting. Tough to bet against either of these guys for obvious reasons. Looking forward to the show.

Peace, G

Aggression
09-09-10, 1:08 pm
Gotta go with my fellow New Jersey brotha!

BamBam
09-09-10, 1:09 pm
Very interesting. Tough to bet against either of these guys for obvious reasons. Looking forward to the show.

Peace, G

I agree... I know what D is capable of, and I have SEEN what Sgt Rock can do in person.. missed a pull twice, fixed his set up, and hit it on his third try...

This will be fun!!

C.Coronato
09-09-10, 1:11 pm
Now this is getting heated. Im excited all around. I have seen both pull, and both are very serious at what they do ..

J-Dawg
09-09-10, 1:22 pm
Both are solid deadlifter's in their own right. I've seen Rock bang out some heavy deads year after year in The Cage and I caught Big D's lift in The Cage last year. Could go either way.

Beowulf
09-09-10, 2:12 pm
I bet this will be some show in The Cage.

Sgt Rock
09-10-10, 10:24 pm
FYI, its going to be SINGLE PLY, no straps, no diapers. Normal rules apply, no hitching, no straps, knees must be fully locked out, no dropping of the bar, simple dl rules. I am hoping more will bet against me, I truly am, please feed my poster board, please.

Semper Fi

BamBam
09-11-10, 11:35 am
And Sgt.Rock takes the lead... about to the halfway mark before the Olympia comes around.. I am fucking stoked to see this..

Big D
09-13-10, 9:25 am
LOVE to be the underdog.. because like i said before.. when the chalk settles everyones gunna shut the fuck up.

C.Coronato
09-13-10, 9:58 am
That shit is going to be real. Down right and gritty.

BamBam
09-13-10, 10:44 am
The closing turn is ahead fellas... thoughts? Feelings? How is training going for the competitors?