PDA

View Full Version : representing animal

christian99
09-09-10, 8:19 pm
shit.... my hat "shut the fuck up an train " shirt an my journey book came in. representing all my brothers on here. lift heavy an hard guys

metfan
09-09-10, 8:35 pm
Cool bro, I always rep Animal in the gym.

More than just an awesome supp company, but a lifestyle.

christian99
09-09-10, 9:06 pm
i feel ya on that bro

Universal Rep
09-10-10, 2:39 pm
shit.... my hat "shut the fuck up an train " shirt an my journey book came in. representing all my brothers on here. lift heavy an hard guys

Sweet.

Truth is, anyone can rock an Animal T in the gym. Does it make someone feel cool? Hardcore? I dunno. I will say this though... When you understand what Animal stands for... When you've been to The Cage or an ABC Event or have spent time here on the FORVM and truly understand what Animal represents... Then sportin' the T feels all the better. Cuz now, that T, those words on it, the A sign... It takes on new meaning.

Welcome to the family brother.

Aggression
09-10-10, 3:08 pm
Its like an unspoken bond. I've only seen one other guy in my gym rock an Animal-T. Ya kinda give that silent nod as you walk past each other. Mutual respect.

Mr. Dead
09-10-10, 3:10 pm
Sweet.

Truth is, anyone can rock an Animal T in the gym. Does it make someone feel cool? Hardcore? I dunno. I will say this though... When you understand what Animal stands for... When you've been to The Cage or an ABC Event or have spent time here on the FORVM and truly understand what Animal represents... Then sportin' the T feels all the better. Cuz now, that T, those words on it, the A sign... It takes on new meaning.

Its like an unspoken bond. I've only seen one other guy in my gym rock an Animal-T. Ya kinda give that silent nod as you walk past each other. Mutual respect.

Agreed...

machineman
09-10-10, 3:15 pm
Wore the new T from the ABC to the gym on Tuesday....got some looks but not 1 single person has asked me about that T or Animal yet....guess the Y goers don't understand it....some may, but most don't....which is fine cause if more did, then I would have to wait for the power rack everytime I went to lift!!

Razor
09-10-10, 3:16 pm

Definitely agreed. Happened the other day. Now there are 2 animals in my gym among the sea of drones.

PIJW
09-10-10, 3:38 pm
Wore the new T from the ABC to the gym on Tuesday....got some looks but not 1 single person has asked me about that T or Animal yet....guess the Y goers don't understand it....some may, but most don't....which is fine cause if more did, then I would have to wait for the power rack everytime I went to lift!!

I agree here, i have never had anyone ask me about any of my Animal/Universal/Sportpharma shirts but i am glad the equipment i need is normally not in use either.

Big D
09-10-10, 4:22 pm
I agree here, i have never had anyone ask me about any of my Animal/Universal/Sportpharma shirts but i am glad the equipment i need is normally not in use either.

since ive been wearing my animal shirts EVERYWHERE lately a lot of people have been asking about it.. even got me some ladie's numbers... rock your shirts hard fellas... ya never know whos lookin

Jay
09-10-10, 6:21 pm
Sweet.

Well said! I always wear one of my animal shirts when I go tot he gym, be it a universal logo or animal slogan, its always on, and most times accompanied with the hat. Sometimes I wonder if people think "animal, whats that. I dont get it"

I dont care. I know what it means. I understand and get it. Thats all that matters.