PDA

View Full Version : Test

HDV
09-11-10, 8:42 am
Brothers

I need to ask,I want to get serious results in growth and I hear Test is the way to go for non steroidal like gains but I am afraid of what this could do to my body...

Is this a safe product to use? I have used a number of Animal products and one of my fav is M-stak as I got great results from this in muscle size and I have faith in them but have fear of harming my body with testosterone sups...

Fearless Rabbit
09-11-10, 10:20 am
Never used Test, its too expensive for me at this moment. However, I doubt its unsafe, and would recommend using it, together with solid diet.

I plan to start using N1-T soon. It SHOULD boost my test levels, but we`ll see what happens after couple of months. I tried Mstak, and experienced nothing.

If your funds can support it, go with Test, its great product.

Hercules
09-11-10, 10:30 am
Your testosterone flucuates with the activities you do and the food you eat. Why not keep the T levels elevated a little longer? Test is a good, safe supplement. I've cycled it a number of times. If you are 30 yrs old as your profile states, then it'll be OK for you to try.

And yes, price-wise it is a bit steep. Look around at various supplement websites to find the best deals. The last time I bought some I paid $53/can.

Littlefry
09-11-10, 5:21 pm
Your testosterone flucuates with the activities you do and the food you eat. Why not keep the T levels elevated a little longer? Test is a good, safe supplement. I've cycled it a number of times. If you are 30 yrs old as your profile states, then it'll be OK for you to try.

And yes, price-wise it is a bit steep. Look around at various supplement websites to find the best deals. The last time I bought some I paid $53/can.

Yea, it can be a bit pricey but to me its worth it. I have a sick stack planned with test in it coming up in the next 2-3 weeks. Along with a solid diet and training program you cant go wrong tossing test in the mix.

HDV
09-12-10, 6:15 am
Thanks guys for the replies!

Ok as far as price goes I get all my Animal sups through the direct importers of them so I get them at cost with a little mark up before they hit the shelves where the wankers smack you like triple the price in stores.

I can afford to get Test which I am fortunate.I am currently on Cuts and Stak as I would like to shed some body fat and increase my ripped look without loosing the lean mass I have gained however little it might be.

In the next few months I am looking at hitting Test with a good diet and some seriously hard training with cardio included.I want to see how this works out for me and there after if I need to cut again much later after seeing if I gain some good size then I shall do so again but for now lets see.

Trial and error...

C.Coronato
09-13-10, 10:13 am
Running Test right now. My strength is through the roof. I couldnt be happier. Its 100% safe, and nothing wrong with it. Make sure your diet is set, and your good to go my man!

MRmichael.hooker
09-13-10, 10:31 am
Running Test right now. My strength is through the roof. I couldnt be happier. Its 100% safe, and nothing wrong with it. Make sure your diet is set, and your good to go my man!

I had tried all the "hypertrophic, pro-testosterone" legal products and my gains EXPLODED with Test. I put on over 12lbs last year and had even more definition than I did before. Next to the Pak, my hands down fav Universal product

HDV
09-14-10, 7:18 am
Well I am currently cutting to get a nice physique going but once I'm off Cuts and Stak in a about a month or 2 I will hit a good strong diet with Test.

I reckon this will be my exploding point of gains if I know my body well but I'm not setting myself up for disappointment.I will see how the first trial goes and check what sort of gains I get over a 3 month period on Test

Aggression
09-14-10, 8:29 am
Animal Test is legit, bro. I've used it plenty of times before and always had great results. Its one of the most potent, effective products I've ever used.

HDV
09-14-10, 9:24 am
Well when I first used M-stak it hit my body hard with gains I saw results and my body physique changed within the first 3 tins of use.I reckon if Test is as potent as stated then I think this is where I will grow lean mass and strength.

Thanks for all the replies gents much respect to all that take the time to assist us

HDV
09-24-10, 9:01 am
Gents I have my first tin of Test.

Diet will change to 5-6 meals consisting of protein intake being higher than carbs during the day and I will add a shake in there as well.

Question though is it safe to take Test in the morning after breakfast before training?

I also see it warns against asthmatics using it,I had really bad asthma when I was younger but now I just have an inhaler if needed.I don't get attacks or anything like that,do any of you have asthma and use Test?

Aggression
09-27-10, 10:19 am
Question though is it safe to take Test in the morning after breakfast before training?

I also see it warns against asthmatics using it,I had really bad asthma when I was younger but now I just have an inhaler if needed.I don't get attacks or anything like that,do any of you have asthma and use Test?

Take Test with your preWO meal. It doesn't matter if its 10am or 10pm.

I don't have asthma, but its always best to consult your doctor with issues such as this.

HDV
10-04-10, 7:32 am
Gents some good feed back:

Ok so hit a doc visit and I am cleared to use Test.Nothing in Test that would affect MY asthma.Doc said that with the stuff in it that it seems rather potent.

So all is clear threw down my first pack yesterday (non training day) and took my second dose today...

Let me just say that I don't know if it's all in my head but gees the workout on shoulders today was absolutely UNREAL!! I lifted much more today than I usually can.Workout was intense but I just felt I could of gone on forever.

Will see over the next few weeks what happens and what changes.Think I'll hit a 42 day cycle and then off for the 4 weeks during which I'll use M-stak.

Currently on Test + Pak and loving it

mnmvilla2002
10-04-10, 7:39 am
HDV while at the Docs did you get blood work done to see your current test level? This way after your cycle you can see if the product worked or not.

HDV
10-04-10, 8:09 am
Well considering my healthy state and being there for asthma medical lung peakflow testing I didn't need bloods to be taken and I didn't even think of that.I reckon the mirror will show results and performance in the gym.

HDV
10-07-10, 11:15 am
Fellow brothers

I must say so far on my first week my performance in the gym has been better.Feel much more strength and notice that I can push heavier weights.It's not just in my head I really feel a difference.

I think I'm gona hit this 42 days straight with Pak and there after use M-stak with Pak when I'm off.I think I'll grow nicely with this.

Topher
10-11-10, 8:00 am
Im 25 and am on the fence on using it or not??? Had good luck with mstak and stak.

HDV
10-11-10, 12:35 pm
Good stack as well.See Stak will use the test that's in your body to full potential from what I understand of the sup and well we all know M-stak rocks and will help you gain and preserve.

Eat bro while you on the 2 I grew quite well when I was on M-stak alone.I'm using Test now and so far so good have allot more power but I'm still on trials with it before I make my conclusion

Razor
10-12-10, 8:55 am
Test is definitely one of the best products on the market. Just remember to keep the food intake at a high level and stick to your schedule as much as possible. I ran 2 cans back to back and everything was taken to the next level.

HDV
10-22-10, 4:37 am
Gents

First tin of Test is done

I achieved something I'm proud of last week,since I started this trial and changed my diet my strength has increased seriously.

I managed to bench press 12 reps of 90kg's where I usually top out at 70kg's this for me was amazing at my size.I also find that I have allot more stamina I can carry on pushing reps on allot more weight on most other exercise as well.

My shoulders have reached a whole new level overall I good feel for the first tin

mnmvilla2002
10-22-10, 4:44 am
Awsome job HDV. You taking a break or starting a second tin?

HDV
10-22-10, 5:22 am
Thanks man much appreciated!

I'm gona Hit Pak,M-stak and PM next course before I hit another Test tin the following month.Gives me enough time to save up.I already have M-stak and Pak at home.

If I could of I would of hit a 42 day trial which is what I wanted to do intially

mnmvilla2002
10-22-10, 7:15 am
I was looking at doing the 42 day Test too but man that is ALOT of money. Good luck on the Pak, M-stak and PM.

HDV
10-22-10, 7:37 am
Thanks man I love getting onto M-stak works wonders with me

Enforcer
10-24-10, 11:15 am
Brothers

I need to ask,I want to get serious results in growth and I hear Test is the way to go for non steroidal like gains but I am afraid of what this could do to my body...

Is this a safe product to use? I have used a number of Animal products and one of my fav is M-stak as I got great results from this in muscle size and I have faith in them but have fear of harming my body with testosterone sups...

I have used Animal Test before and have never had a problem when using it. Shit I have even taken two packs of Test a day and my health was never an issue. Ever since pro-hormones were taken off the market a couple years back, all of the natural products that Animal/Universal offers works great and wont have a negative effect on your body. If you want to make sure even further, then I would hit up your doctor, show him the can and see what he thinks.

HDV
10-25-10, 8:27 am
Well gents

I posted I managed to bench 90kg's a week ago...Let me tell you that I pushed 100kg's this past training chest session.Dumb bells in each arm for inclined dumb bell press was at 35kg's.

This is a major break through in strength for me and it's not just in my chest it's in every exercise I do.Test has been a break through for me off the charts.

My next tin on Test though I need to increase food intake a little more,I felt from this first trial I didn't eat enough although eating clean helped allot.

Enforcer on a good note I took the Test to the doc before I started just to do some research as I am asthmatic and the doc even said that what was in the product was potent and should boost gains.My size seems to have changed as well as I see I am slightly bigger but where it really impacted me was my strength.

mnmvilla2002
10-25-10, 9:13 am
Awsome to read your strenght went up. Hope ur current stack, diet and time in the gym keep you on the path to grow.

Enforcer
10-26-10, 10:35 pm
Well gents

I posted I managed to bench 90kg's a week ago...Let me tell you that I pushed 100kg's this past training chest session.Dumb bells in each arm for inclined dumb bell press was at 35kg's.

This is a major break through in strength for me and it's not just in my chest it's in every exercise I do.Test has been a break through for me off the charts.

My next tin on Test though I need to increase food intake a little more,I felt from this first trial I didn't eat enough although eating clean helped allot.

Enforcer on a good note I took the Test to the doc before I started just to do some research as I am asthmatic and the doc even said that what was in the product was potent and should boost gains.My size seems to have changed as well as I see I am slightly bigger but where it really impacted me was my strength.

Great to hear bro, glad that you are getting the results you are looking for. I am the same way, anytime I am running a can or two of Animal Test my strength gains go thru the roof

mnmvilla2002
10-27-10, 3:20 am
Sorry HDV but Enforcer what do you take to help maintain the strenght or improve your gains while off Test?

felipelpr
10-27-10, 10:30 pm
I had tried all the "hypertrophic, pro-testosterone" legal products and my gains EXPLODED with Test. I put on over 12lbs last year and had even more definition than I did before. Next to the Pak, my hands down fav Universal product

even with 21, bro?
I'm 22, and I'm considering to use it... what do you think?
I think my test is at pretty normal rates, though.

DayDream
11-20-10, 2:29 pm
I'm 22 and also considering using it, not sure if it will have any effect at our age.. Anyone around this age tried Test?