PDA

View Full Version : Best part of Animalpak.com forum

MRmichael.hooker
09-11-10, 12:58 pm
The best thing about the pak forum is people actually answer you! It might be days before people respond on other forums, and usually its just overweight guys trying to lose weight, who don't know shit about lifting. You post anything on here, SOMEONE will answer, and its in 5-10 mins. The brothers are always looking out for eachtother on here, makes me proud to wear the Animal gear in my gym

Howitzer
09-11-10, 1:02 pm
True that!

FITGYM
09-11-10, 1:59 pm
The Brotherhood.

MRmichael.hooker
09-13-10, 7:49 am
The Brotherhood.

exactly

naturalguy
09-13-10, 8:08 am
It's a great community we have here

Vinny G
09-13-10, 9:15 am
no EGO

IronWilson
09-13-10, 9:54 am
What I appreciate the most is that here we don't have the chemically enhanced vs. natural war going on. You see it on other forums and it is just getting boring.

Universal Rep
09-13-10, 1:03 pm
What I appreciate the most is that here we don't have the chemically enhanced vs. natural war going on. You see it on other forums and it is just getting boring.

I could start a new thread? Haha.

Beach91
09-13-10, 1:09 pm
Best thing - definitely the knowledge u gain and can share with others.

its also so extremely positive, I see it as a throwback to those old photos of Arnold and the bodybuilders in the 70s who all trained together and helped each other out to achive their goals,

Whereas todays other bodybuilding boards and communities seem to have members who feel better about themselves while tearing others down. thats not what bodybuilding is about,

In the end thats what the Forvm is about, definitely a brotherhood helping any and all achieve there goals through community experiences and shared knowledge

thanks to all!

thats just my 2 pennies
beach

Universal Rep
09-13-10, 1:11 pm
its also so extremely positive, I see it as a throwback to those old photos of Arnold and the bodybuilders in the 70s who all trained together and helped each other out to achive their goals,

Whereas todays other bodybuilding boards and communities seem to have members who feel better about themselves while tearing others down. thats not what bodybuilding is about,

Stay tuned for the future UniversalUSA.com site coming soon... What you describe is what that site is gonna be all about. Community. That 70s Golden Age vibe where even the toughest competitors helped each other out...

Sprint
09-17-10, 6:03 pm
Best thing - definitely the knowledge u gain and can share with others.

In the end thats what the Forvm is about, definitely a brotherhood helping any and all achieve there goals through community experiences and shared knowledge

thanks to all!

thats just my 2 pennies
beach

X2