PDA

View Full Version : Do the Doo

Vinny G
09-13-10, 8:00 am
I know it's the House's TIME at the O and all, and the HAWK will be in full swing.

But.....i will be sporting the Doo.

If anyone needs advice on hair product from Gell to Pomade, please dont hesitate to ask.

I have a sure secure method of applying the exact amout of product for that special occasion for you to look your best, from out at the club, church, to the gym...each event needs the right amout of product.

i'm here for you to look your best.

naturalguy
09-13-10, 8:09 am
I will be taking copious notes

BamBam
09-13-10, 11:21 am
I will be taking copious notes

Hahaha...

rev8ball
09-13-10, 11:36 am
I know it's the House's TIME at the O and all, and the HAWK will be in full swing.

If anyone needs advice on hair product from Gell to Pomade, please dont hesitate to ask.

I have a sure secure method of applying the exact amout of product for that special occasion for you to look your best, from out at the club, church, to the gym...each event needs the right amout of product.

L M A O...... too good...

PIJW
09-13-10, 12:02 pm

Vinny "The Mentor" to Vinny "The Stylist"

hmmm not sure about that one

JUGGERNAUT
09-13-10, 12:23 pm
Vin.... so you can help me "get some action?"

Vaze_06
09-13-10, 12:35 pm
hmm interesting... lets see ... long wavy/curly hair but i prefer straight... i tried some product like L'Oreal, Herbal, Dove but they are so so... any suggestion?! (cant believe im actually writing this lol)

Vin.... so you can help me "get some action?"

u might wanna start by growing your hair first..... just saying...

squattingtillipuke
09-13-10, 12:50 pm
So...I'm reading this...and picturing Vinnie in the courtroom answering questions...So what is your current profession...I'm an out-of-work hairdresser...(think My Cousin Vinny)

Jay
09-13-10, 8:37 pm
I fancy the product " GOT TO BE GLUED'' hair gel.

You get a decent arm workout trying to rinse your hair at the end of the day to get it all out.

Flash419
09-13-10, 8:52 pm
Hmm... Maybe Agent Orange is a new Animal Hair Gel?

The plot thickens... LOL

Firedrake
09-13-10, 11:35 pm
Hmm... Maybe Agent Orange is a new Animal Hair Gel?

The plot thickens... LOL

LOL!

Vinny -- I don't think you could do much for me, unless you can convince the hair on the sides to cover the top!

Vinny G
09-14-10, 3:17 pm
So nobody thinks i'd actually show up with a HAWK?

BamBam
09-14-10, 3:27 pm

I smell a poll LOL

naturalguy
09-14-10, 4:26 pm

I don't think you can part with your hair

Mr. Dead
09-14-10, 4:40 pm

I don't... At our age, havin' all of our hair is a rarity... *LOL*

d1sc1ple
09-14-10, 4:54 pm
LMFAO! I could probably be your sidekick, be like batman and robin of hairstyling!

Vinny G
09-14-10, 6:38 pm
I don't think you can part with your hair

ok, when i show up at the airport on sunday with a hawk....