PDA

View Full Version : Latest Alpha Testing Program (ATP) Info

J-Dawg
09-13-10, 4:26 pm
Fellas,

The new ATP will be kicking off shortly. By week's end, we'll be setting up the promo thread for applicants. Stay tuned for further details.

Universal Rep
09-13-10, 5:09 pm
Fellas,

The new ATP will be kicking off shortly. By week's end, we'll be setting up the promo thread for applicants. Stay tuned for further details.

Lookin' forward to it, JD...

Mr. Dead
09-13-10, 5:10 pm
*Staying tuned, as always...*

Universal Rep
09-13-10, 5:12 pm
*Staying tuned, as always...*

Big question is, when will they pick the official ATers?

Mr. Dead
09-13-10, 5:13 pm

True... Or have some been picked already, and don't know it...??? Only time will tell...

Razor
09-13-10, 5:16 pm
Can't wait to try and get in on this. Thanks J.

J-Dawg
09-13-10, 5:16 pm

Forgot to mention, everyone, expect those named Mr. Dead, can apply for testing.

Universal Rep
09-13-10, 5:18 pm
Forgot to mention, everyone, expect those named Mr. Dead, can apply for testing.

That was my assumption as well.

Mr. Dead
09-13-10, 5:23 pm

*Sigh...* Story of my life... *LOL*

Uhm... You know what happens when you assume things, right...???

Razor
09-13-10, 5:34 pm
forgot to mention, everyone, expect those named mr. Dead, can apply for testing.

sweetness!

mritter3
09-13-10, 6:16 pm
very cool J....a lot of anticipation over this one...def. staying tuned in.

suicidegripme
09-13-10, 7:56 pm
Darn you AnimalPak, this whole Agent Orange thing has been like a Christmas Eve that never ends!

machineman
09-13-10, 8:30 pm
I have been checking for the ATP post as often as I can!! Definitely looking forward to this. Even if I don't get picked, I am looking forward to seeing the results from this test and see how the testers feel!!

Flash419
09-13-10, 8:55 pm
I'm tuned...

Let's get this going!

swoleberry
09-13-10, 9:14 pm
Ready definetely for the ATP to start. I 'm so pumped for the Agent O I hope it is intense enough to melt off my face like it did house.

smoothballer
09-13-10, 10:02 pm
So ready for this Alpha Testing Program to start! The anticipation is killing me I tell ya!

Altered Beast
09-13-10, 11:36 pm
Very interesting. I'm quite intrigued.

Shark52
09-14-10, 1:46 am
ughh..the wait is killing me

BennoAus
09-14-10, 5:14 am

is this still limited to US/Canadian members only J?

Jon_Blaze
09-14-10, 5:25 am

Please, please don't be limited to only US/Canada. <crosses fingers>

Cygnus
09-14-10, 10:14 am
Exciting stuff. Even if not selected, I look forward to following along on the logs.

dd2inxs
09-14-10, 11:03 am
If this is something a woman can take, I would be very interested in applying to be a tester.

PIJW
09-14-10, 11:13 am

HAHA never saw this coming.

Assumption is the mother of all F-Ups

Beowulf
09-14-10, 1:00 pm
Is this the sign up sheet?

Mr. Dead
09-14-10, 1:02 pm
Fellas,

I don't believe so... See above...

J-Dawg
09-14-10, 1:12 pm

Please, please don't be limited to only US/Canada. <crosses fingers>

Hey fellas, due to the nature of some of the ingredients in this prototype, it looks like we're going to have to limit this specific AT to the US. We apologize for that inconvenience but often times, registering new products in other countries can be a very timely issue.

J-Dawg
09-14-10, 1:16 pm

That is forthcoming.

Beowulf
09-14-10, 1:23 pm
That is forthcoming.

Today?

J-Dawg
09-14-10, 1:36 pm
Here's the official Agent O sign up thread: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=33277

bizzo
09-14-10, 2:07 pm
I'm looking forward to this. I hope that I meet the eligibility requirements!

BamBam
09-14-10, 2:08 pm
I've always wanted to say this.... ahem...

"Fer-Shizzle"

100jan
09-14-10, 4:20 pm
Hey fellas, due to the nature of some of the ingredients in this prototype, it looks like we're going to have to limit this specific AT to the US. We apologize for that inconvenience but often times, registering new products in other countries can be a very timely issue.

:( I wish I had the chance to be a AT.... Good luck to the others!

BennoAus
09-14-10, 4:41 pm

too easy man, i can understand where you are coming from, its all good. thought id ask anyways haha
to all the AT's out there, good luck and tell me what its like!! hahaha

Universal Rep
09-14-10, 4:55 pm
:( I wish I had the chance to be a AT.... Good luck to the others!

too easy man, i can understand where you are coming from, its all good. thought id ask anyways haha
to all the AT's out there, good luck and tell me what its like!! hahaha

The supplement regs are often much stricter outside the U.S. Often, when supps get shipped from the U.S., there's no guarantee that they'd even make it to the end consumer... It's something Corporate can't control unfortunately.

BringTheCarnage
09-15-10, 1:52 am
keeping a close eye on this one with fankhouser on the promo what could go wrong!

BennoAus
09-15-10, 3:38 am
The supplement regs are often much stricter outside the U.S. Often, when supps get shipped from the U.S., there's no guarantee that they'd even make it to the end consumer... It's something Corporate can't control unfortunately.

tell me about it URep, pretty hard for us in australia to get much, maybe i should just move to the US hahahaha

Jon_Blaze
09-15-10, 5:41 am

Yeah which is strange since for MMA, supplements aren't regulated out here for the sport. Best luck to all the ATs, hope to hear good things about what's coming.

Sprint
09-15-10, 9:24 am

Understandable but...*barf*

Still excited & intrigued nonetheless.