PDA

View Full Version : take away his poptarts

Big D
09-13-10, 4:14 pm
i wasnt joking before when i said i had some shit to get off my chest about shit thats been bothering me lately. im not gunna sugar coat it.. people today think they are entitled to EVERYTHING. people want and want and want and dont want to do a fucking thing to earn ANYTHING.

i, BY NO MEANS grew up with a rough life. i am from bergen county new jersey. i went to catholic school and catholic highschool. there werent gangs and gunfights and drive bys where i was/am from. i never come off as being a "thug". so i am not going to be the person to say that my life was soooooooooo fucking difficult- cuz its not. WITH THAT BEING SAID even though i did not have a tough upbrinign I HAVE WORKED FOR EVERY FUCKING THING THAT I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED IN MY LIFE.

i was fat when i was young. okay yea i liked my fucking pop tarts and chicken nuggets, BLOW ME. so then i decided to not be fat... OKAY COOL- WANNA SEE AN ANGRY FAT 8th GRADER?? TAKE AWAY HIS POP TARTS- did i just think oh well fuck ill just be skinny tomoorw? NO. did i just sit around and hold my dick? well in the 8th grade yes but not the point. i started not eating like a total fuckhead and lost weight-- yea i worked my ass off when i was young too motherfuckers.

i am ALL of 6' tall--- most of the time with boots on so when i was told that id be playing oline in highschool my junior year and not fullback i was pretty fuckin blown away. okay cool im 6' MAYBE 215lbs. lets just go play oline. no fuck that shit- that sucked. did i stand around and bitch and moan about it? NO i worked my balls off and was the strongest kid on the team my junior year. i was an all league guard. yea FUCK YOU HATERS.
senior year- didnt get a schlarship for football into college... want to talk about being fucking BLOWN AWAY?? dont try me.

so what did i do? i walked onto what seemed to be a half decent team in Philidelphia and worked my fucking balls OFF. want to know what happend? i think you know.... YEA i was the strongest dude on teh team. i started as a true freshman until i blew out my knee and even though we werent that good we were in almost every game we played.

now if you read that bullshit what do you see????

THAT WHEN SOMETHING NEEDED TO BE DONE- I WORKED FOR IT. I DIDNT ASK FOR A HANDOUT OR WAIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO GET THE JOB DONE. I DIDNT JUICE MY FACE OFF OR TAKE 9248 CYCLES OF CLEN. i put in the time and the effort to get the result i saw fit.

SO im am sick and fucking tired of everyone talking about how or why they cant do soemthing. i dont care if you cant gain/lose weight. i dont care if you cant bench/squat/deadlift 2/3/4/5/6/700 lbs. IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER. you making excuses about how youre a fucking "hardgainer" and why you cant get from 140lbs to 160lbs NO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HAVE SOME FUCKIN MILK. "but wont milk make me fat chris???" NO YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE YOU WEIGH 140LBS my 13 year old brother weights 160lbs!!!!!!!!!!!

so im not even sure where i was going with this.. however if you take ANYTHING away from the garbage i just said.. its SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE THINGS YOU CANT DO, SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE THINGS THAT YOU WANT TO DO, SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE THINGS THAT ARE HARD IN YOUR LIFE....and just do it.

BamBam
09-13-10, 5:03 pm
i wasnt joking before when i said i had some shit to get off my chest about shit thats been bothering me lately. im not gunna sugar coat it.. people today think they are entitled to EVERYTHING. people want and want and want and dont want to do a fucking thing to earn ANYTHING.

i, BY NO MEANS grew up with a rough life. i am from bergen county new jersey. i went to catholic school and catholic highschool. there werent gangs and gunfights and drive bys where i was/am from. i never come off as being a "thug". so i am not going to be the person to say that my life was soooooooooo fucking difficult- cuz its not. WITH THAT BEING SAID even though i did not have a tough upbrinign I HAVE WORKED FOR EVERY FUCKING THING THAT I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED IN MY LIFE.

i was fat when i was young. okay yea i liked my fucking pop tarts and chicken nuggets, BLOW ME. so then i decided to not be fat... OKAY COOL- WANNA SEE AN ANGRY FAT 8th GRADER?? TAKE AWAY HIS POP TARTS- did i just think oh well fuck ill just be skinny tomoorw? NO. did i just sit around and hold my dick? well in the 8th grade yes but not the point. i started not eating like a total fuckhead and lost weight-- yea i worked my ass off when i was young too motherfuckers.

i am ALL of 6' tall--- most of the time with boots on so when i was told that id be playing oline in highschool my junior year and not fullback i was pretty fuckin blown away. okay cool im 6' MAYBE 215lbs. lets just go play oline. no fuck that shit- that sucked. did i stand around and bitch and moan about it? NO i worked my balls off and was the strongest kid on the team my junior year. i was an all league guard. yea FUCK YOU HATERS.
senior year- didnt get a schlarship for football into college... want to talk about being fucking BLOWN AWAY?? dont try me.

so what did i do? i walked onto what seemed to be a half decent team in Philidelphia and worked my fucking balls OFF. want to know what happend? i think you know.... YEA i was the strongest dude on teh team. i started as a true freshman until i blew out my knee and even though we werent that good we were in almost every game we played.

now if you read that bullshit what do you see????

THAT WHEN SOMETHING NEEDED TO BE DONE- I WORKED FOR IT. I DIDNT ASK FOR A HANDOUT OR WAIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO GET THE JOB DONE. I DIDNT JUICE MY FACE OFF OR TAKE 9248 CYCLES OF CLEN. i put in the time and the effort to get the result i saw fit.

SO im am sick and fucking tired of everyone talking about how or why they cant do soemthing. i dont care if you cant gain/lose weight. i dont care if you cant bench/squat/deadlift 2/3/4/5/6/700 lbs. IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER. you making excuses about how youre a fucking "hardgainer" and why you cant get from 140lbs to 160lbs NO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HAVE SOME FUCKIN MILK. "but wont milk make me fat chris???" NO YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE YOU WEIGH 140LBS my 13 year old brother weights 160lbs!!!!!!!!!!!

so im not even sure where i was going with this.. however if you take ANYTHING away from the garbage i just said.. its SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE THINGS YOU CANT DO, SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE THINGS THAT YOU WANT TO DO, SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE THINGS THAT ARE HARD IN YOUR LIFE....and just do it.

I like where your heads at bro..

naturalguy
09-14-10, 10:58 am
You mad brah? just kidding

I can't say I disagree with anything you posted.

G Diesel
09-14-10, 11:06 am
You mad brah? just kidding

I can't say I disagree with anything you posted.

All that Catholic school will make a brother crazy. I know I've got 18 yrs of it under my skin.

Peace, G

machineman
09-14-10, 11:44 am
All that Catholic school will make a brother crazy. I know I've got 18 yrs of it under my skin.

Peace, G

G....Add me to that list!!!

Big D....feel better??!! I agree with everything you wrote....

Mr. Dead
09-14-10, 11:48 am

Peace, G

Agreed... 12 years of it, myself...

BamBam
09-14-10, 1:45 pm
I wanna know who took your poptarts? I'll find the bastard and take his LIFE!

BTW, have a pretty sweet recipe for homemade poptarts... just saying..

Razor
09-14-10, 1:52 pm

Peace, G

Same shit here....

wedge
09-14-10, 1:54 pm
I wanna know who took your poptarts? I'll find the bastard and take his LIFE!

BTW, have a pretty sweet recipe for homemade poptarts... just saying..

Have you shared this recipe with Juggernaut?

BamBam
09-14-10, 2:07 pm
Have you shared this recipe with Juggernaut?

I have not... perhaps he should be informed...

Beowulf
09-14-10, 2:11 pm
Perhaps I am in the wrong, but what I see is a member who took the time to post his sincere, genuine thoughts and emotions. He put himself out there. And I also see some members who are making light of this thread. Is it disrespect? I don't know. You make the call.

BamBam
09-14-10, 2:20 pm
Perhaps I am in the wrong, but what I see is a member who took the time to post his sincere, genuine thoughts and emotions. He put himself out there. And I also see some members who are making light of this thread. Is it disrespect? I don't know. You make the call.

He entitled the thread "take away his poptarts".. he is posting sincere feelings, but shit, BIG D knows BAMBAM is in his corner, as well as the other guys.

And again, if someone really did take ur 'tarts... u tell me and they r dead.

Hope life is going better for ya D' and those stupid fucking people move outta your way to the top man.

IN IRON,
BB-

JUGGERNAUT
09-14-10, 2:26 pm
Big D is cool...AND he likes POPTARTS

Good words brother and I hope it sinks in to some that are not even near the level of dedication they COULD be.

Maccabee
09-14-10, 7:23 pm
Damn right brother. Work, work, and when your done work some more.

Sprint
09-15-10, 9:33 am
Really enjoyed reading this. Love a bit of inspiration from people who've been there & done it.

Ok, now everybody sit down for this but...Ive never had a poptart. I don't think I've ever seen a poptart. They get mentioned quite regularly on here, so I decided it's finally time to ask...can somebody describe me a poptart?

G Diesel
09-15-10, 9:36 am
G....Add me to that list!!!

Big D....feel better??!! I agree with everything you wrote....

Agreed... 12 years of it, myself...

Same shit here....

Sensing a strange pattern.

Peace, G

intoodeep25
09-15-10, 9:39 am
Really enjoyed reading this. Love a bit of inspiration from people who've been there & done it.

Ok, now everybody sit down for this but...Ive never had a poptart. I don't think I've ever seen a poptart. They get mentioned quite regularly on here, so I decided it's finally time to ask...can somebody describe me a poptart?

its basically just a rectangle...filled with pure joy

J-Dawg
09-15-10, 10:29 am
Awesome post Big D. You've got one hell of a work ethic. With a mindset like that, you're gonna go places.

Big D
09-15-10, 11:29 am
Big D is cool...AND he likes POPTARTS

Good words brother and I hope it sinks in to some that are not even near the level of dedication they COULD be.

Damn right brother. Work, work, and when your done work some more.

Awesome post Big D. You've got one hell of a work ethic. With a mindset like that, you're gonna go places.

thanks brothas

JUGGERNAUT
09-15-10, 11:49 am

"Many gods created a wafer... it was called the Pop Tart and it was good."

Aggression
09-15-10, 11:58 am
Another rant thread. Gotta let off some stream every now and then. Anything happen in particular to set ya off here, Big D?

N. Motta
09-15-10, 12:07 pm
The ol grabbing the bull my the horns. Good post.

It was a nice kick in the pants to refocus my efforts with my studies. Thanks.

T. Kemble
09-15-10, 12:12 pm
Chris.....you ok brah?

haha.

Big D
09-15-10, 12:21 pm
Another rant thread. Gotta let off some stream every now and then. Anything happen in particular to set ya off here, Big D?

nothing inparticular... just kinda lost it. haha

Sprint
09-15-10, 6:47 pm

"Many gods created a wafer... it was called the Pop Tart and it was good."

I think I've been missing out.

BamBam
09-16-10, 10:47 am
I think I've been missing out.

I will personally mail you a pop tart if it will help... I think God grows these things in a garden in heaven and then send them down to us via your nearest grocery store..

Big D
09-16-10, 10:49 am
ps...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/09/business/09poptart.html

BamBam
09-16-10, 10:50 am
ps...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/09/business/09poptart.html

holy shit...

Big D
09-16-10, 10:52 am
holy shit...

yeaaaap ... heaven

BamBam
09-16-10, 10:55 am
yeaaaap ... heaven

I want to shake the hand of the person who thought this would be a good idea and made it happen..

Big D
09-16-10, 11:02 am
I want to shake the hand of the person who thought this would be a good idea and made it happen..

im not sure.. but hes a great guy

haha and its defintely a guy because no woman would be able to think of a place this wonderful

unless there were strippers handing me poptarts

BamBam
09-16-10, 11:03 am
im not sure.. but hes a great guy

haha and its defintely a guy because no woman would be able to think of a place this wonderful

Now THAT would be a store lol

kryptiq
09-16-10, 11:06 am
That Ny Times article is awesome Big D, glad to see other people letting off some steam in a better way than I did earlier today.

Got up feeling extremely sore after pushing all my limits so far this week, did my usual morning routine, and finally set out for the gym around 7am. During my warm up I was doing military press with 2 40lb dumbbells when some kid I've never even seen there in my 3 years of constant attendance runs in to my right arm twisting it back causing me to drop the damn DB's. Now my wrist is absolutely killing me and I'm not sure if my schedule will be f'd up since I dont think I'll be able to handle an over the top chest workout tomorrow. I feel a little silly now for yelling at the kid, he was probably a Freshman here but you can't be running in to people especially when they're lifting....straight dangerous and reckless.

Shit, felt great typing that out.

Big D
09-16-10, 11:08 am
That Ny Times article is awesome Big D, glad to see other people letting off some steam in a better way than I did earlier today.

Got up feeling extremely sore after pushing all my limits so far this week, did my usual morning routine, and finally set out for the gym around 7am. During my warm up I was doing military press with 2 40lb dumbbells when some kid I've never even seen there in my 3 years of constant attendance runs in to my right arm twisting it back causing me to drop the damn DB's. Now my wrist is absolutely killing me and I'm not sure if my schedule will be f'd up since I dont think I'll be able to handle an over the top chest workout tomorrow. I feel a little silly now for yelling at the kid, he was probably a Freshman here but you can't be running in to people especially when they're lifting....straight dangerous and reckless.

wow what a dbag haha
hope it feels better

BamBam
09-16-10, 11:20 am

He would've got a straight 45 to the head from me... nobody does stupid shit like that to get me hurt, or those I train, by running through a weightroom or just not paying attention. If u wanna run, hit the track or the treadmill... Hope u heal up fast bro

rev8ball
09-16-10, 11:31 am

I'm think we have that out here, right next to the Elvis Museum....

Big D
09-16-10, 11:40 am
I'm think we have that out here, right next to the Elvis Museum....

if i can listen to elvis, while having a stripper hand me poptarts.. i might never ever leave

PIJW
09-16-10, 12:07 pm
SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE THINGS YOU CANT DO, SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE THINGS THAT YOU WANT TO DO, SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE THINGS THAT ARE HARD IN YOUR LIFE....and just do it.

D i Love this, i want it on a shirt or something, great inspiration thanks

Big D
09-16-10, 12:13 pm
D i Love this, i want it on a shirt or something, great inspiration thanks

haha you got it man

intoodeep25
09-16-10, 12:32 pm
12 oz burger with smores pop tarts and 1/2 gallon whole milk pwo after a leg session....nom nom nom nom nom

Big D
09-16-10, 1:41 pm
12 oz burger with smores pop tarts and 1/2 gallon whole milk pwo after a leg session....nom nom nom nom nom

that sounds fantastic.

was actually thinking about ..... 1 smores pop tart+nutella+peanut butter+1 chocolate chip pop tart.

thoughts?

Nix0r
09-16-10, 1:48 pm
that sounds fantastic.

was actually thinking about ..... 1 smores pop tart+nutella+peanut butter+1 chocolate chip pop tart.

thoughts?

Too anabolic for the body to handle.

intoodeep25
09-16-10, 6:48 pm
that sounds fantastic.

thoughts?

thoughts are....thank you? im going food shopping here in like 20 mins after i put this meal down and i WILL be having this pwo tomorrow

intoodeep25
09-16-10, 8:18 pm
update. bought 2 boxes of smores and 2 boxes of cookies and cream (which i was unaware existed)....needless to say, i am a happy man

Sprint
09-17-10, 7:50 am
I will personally mail you a pop tart if it will help... I think God grows these things in a garden in heaven and then send them down to us via your nearest grocery store..

Ha! Mailing a pop tart across the pond. I'll save you shipping & mooch around the shops here, but thanks for the offer all the same. I'll keep you updated on my quest.

intoodeep25
09-17-10, 8:37 am
bro get the smores ones, and toast them in a toaster a little until you can start to smell the sweet aroma, itll be nice and warm, so fill up a glass of cold milk to go along with it....i yi yi sooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooood