PDA

View Full Version : PROMO: Official "Agent O" ATP Recruitment

Pages : [1] 2

J-Dawg
09-14-10, 1:28 pm
Fellas, the time is here now. We're looking for some Alpha Testers (AT) here at the FORVM to help us do a trial run of our newest Animal prototype, code name "Agent O". If you're at least 18 years old, serious about lifting, really into training heavy and intensely, as well as training regularly and looking for something potent to take your workout to the next level, then this ATP is perfect for you. To be part of the Agent O ATP, ya gotta post your submission in here and the following criteria must be met to be considered:

WHAT TO DO:
Ya gotta post your entry in this thread and submit your current training split. If chosen, you must be prepared to post a log on a regular basis this section below:

Alpha Testing Program: Agent O (http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=142)

WHEN YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED:
Winners will be selected posted right after the Mr. Olympia weekend (Monday, September 27th).

ELIGIBILITY:
Need to a registered member of the FORVM and have a minimum of 25 posts. Gotta be 18+ and have a U.S. mailing address (APO & FPO ok). Due to the nature of some of the ingredients in this prototype, we have to limit this specific ATP to US only mailing addresses. Can't have won anything in the past 30 days either.

Beowulf
09-14-10, 1:30 pm
I'm interested. Sign me up. Will post my split shortly. I have at least 25 posts and have a U.S. mailing address.

dd2inxs
09-14-10, 1:55 pm
I am a 40-year-old female, who is trying to fight the "battle of the bulge". I spend my days running around at work, as a receiving clerk. Then come home, change, and am off to the gym. I find myself at a standstill with my training. I've been trying to add muscle, and get rid of the annoying flab. I train 4 days a week with my husband, and do cardio 5 days a week. Anything that will get me to the next level would be greatly appreciated. I currently take Flex, Animal Pak (I'm still upset that "Women's Fitness Pack" was discontinued), and Cuts. As I find myself into my 40's, I know the positive effects that weight training has on my overall health, and will have on my body, further down the road. Thank you for reading this, and possibly considering me to test this product.

N. Motta
09-14-10, 1:56 pm
Just started Wendlers 5/3/1 regimen. I'm sure most of you guys know the gist of the program. I have gravitated towards this because, as time in the Fire Academy has gone on, and as I have experienced and felt on the training grounds, I really have no business training like a traditional bodybuilder. I need to be just as strong as I look, if not stronger. I need to be much more agile than I currently am. And I need to be conditioned enough that my heart and lungs can sustain and maintain efficiency under very stressful circumstances, not to mention having 70+ lbs of gear on, bone dry.

Monday
Bench Press
Accessory Lifts

Tuesday
Squat
Accessory Lifts

Wednesday
Conditioning
Hill Sprints/Sled Drags

Thursday
Military Press
Accessory Lifts

Friday
Deadlift
Accessory Lifts
Conditioning
Hill Sprints

Saturday OFF

Sunday
Conditioning

Whether or not I am chosen, thanks for this opportunity.

Big C
09-14-10, 2:01 pm
I'll definately sign up for this. I train heavy, smart and consistently. My only question is, what if I'm currently running some other products right now? Do I need to cycle off those to test "Agent O" so I know what it is actually doing for me? Also, if this is some type of "cutting" agent I will have to take my name of the list b/c I just came off a cut about a month ago. Thanks for the consideration, also - if you've ever read my Journey I update it on a daily basis and have for about 2 years now so I have no problem keeping a log.

Current Split:

Mon: Back/calves
Tues: Arms or Chest
Weds: Arms or Chest
Thurs: Off
Fri: Legs
Sat: Delts/Traps
Sun: Off

puremx242
09-14-10, 2:17 pm
i want in i want in!!!!

BamBam
09-14-10, 2:17 pm
I'm down for this!! Hell yeah! My training is specific as of now, focusing on powerlifting and strongman work. I have a powerlifting meet in November, and would love to post my log and then my results for the meet and also how AGENT O is helping me progress. I am looking to also set State records, and if all possible, national records. My training is going very well right now, and I think I have alot of things in line, but sometimes motivation and drive can take u so far when the weights get super heavy, and I think Agent O will help give me the kick in the ass I need to crush my competition on the platform.

Current Split- WESTSIDE BARBELL TEMPLATE

Monday- Max Effort Lower Body
Tuesday- Cardio, abs, accessory work
Wednesday- Max Effort Upper Body
Thursday- Cardio, abs, accessory work
Friday- Dynamic Effort Lower Body
Saturday- OFF
Sunday- Dynamic Effort Lower Body

Good luck to all those apply..

IN IRON,
BB-

The RZA
09-14-10, 2:21 pm
I'd love to get in on this. I meet all of the necessary requirements. My training and diet are feeling really dialed in lately as I am eating very clean and doing a lot of cardio in an effort to shed some serious fat while maintaining as much mass as possible. Whenever I try a new Animal/Universal product, it motivates me further because I don't want to let the product down by not giving it my best. I do a six day split and then start again with day one. Cardio is typically done every day but leg day.

Day 1: Chest
Day 2: Shoulders
Day 3: Back
Day 4: Off (AM cardio)
Day 5: Arms
Day 6: Legs

Jwnelsn1
09-14-10, 2:29 pm
I want it!! Let's GO! I'm 23 years old; US resident; more than 25 posts; been lifting for 4 years (6"1', 220lbs, 12-13% BF currently); want to compete one day; I have been a tester for another company and been waited for my opportunity with animal!! Sign me up!!!
I log all my weights, reps, sets each workout. Each workout is an extended DC training style with 3-4 exercises per bodypart. Each exercise consists of one, triple rest pause set. Final exercise is an isolation movement and consists of 2-3 drop sets. I've only been on this program for 2 weeks; and love it! I take: Pak, Pump, Nitro and PM. I also log my diet on a daily basis as well.
Current Split:
Monday: Chest/Back (light cardio/abs after workout)
Tuesday: Shoulders/Arms (light cardio)
Wednesday: Legs (abs)
Thursday: OFF (higher cardio/abs only)
Friday: Chest/Back
Saturday: Shoulders/Arms
Sunday: OFF (always off regardless of where I am in split)
Then I pick back up with LEGS and continue to split ie:
Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Chest/Back
Wenesday: Shoulders/Arms....

swoleberry
09-14-10, 2:36 pm
sign me up. My current split is as follows.
Monday-Chest and Bi's
Tuesday-Legs
Wed-off or light carido if cutting
Thur-Back
Fri-Shoulders and tri's

the workout is done in a dorian yates style fashion. 1 warm up set and the next set to complete failure.
i would be a good alpha tester cause their are not many lifters who do high intensity out there

I'm 20 y/o 5-11 220lbs 10%bf
been lifting since i was about 15-16 y/o

swoleberry

J Wong
09-14-10, 2:38 pm
I am preparing for a meet in November and I am using the following split:

Monday-Deadlifts/back/hamstrings/abs/conditioning
Tuesday-30 minutes stationary cardio
Wednesday-Heavy Bench/triceps/shoulders/abs
Thursday-Biceps
Friday-Squats/hamstrings/abs/conditioning
Saturday-Off (sometimes Friday/Saturday are switched)
Sunday-Light Bench/overhead press/chest/triceps

Heavy Lifter
09-14-10, 2:45 pm
I just turned 18 years old, I am competing in junior class this November for the first time and plan on grabbing first place, and may compete in the open class also. I have 2 trainers that watch out for me and 4 training partners. I like to lift heavy and do a lot of strip sets off-season but when in a contest prep concentrate one going heavy as I can with good contractions to really bring out the cuts and striations and I look to do a lot of strip sets. My max bench is 405 lbs at 190 lbs, max deadlift 495 lbs at 190 lbs, max squat 405 lbs at 190 lbs. Off-season weight: 190-193, Contest weight: 165-170 lbs. I have tried pretty much every supplement out there and know what works and what doesn't, and I take a lot of animal products like animal pump, animal flex, animal pak, animal nitro, and animal omega. Interested on being a tester for this because animal makes great shit and I need someone new and powerful in my supplement regimen.

Weekly split:

Monday: Chest /Abs
Tuesday: Back/Hamstrings
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Biceps/Triceps/Abs
Friday: Quads/Hamstrings(2)/calves
Saturday: Shoulders/Traps/Abs
Cardio: Starting 12 weeks out, cardio once in the morning on an empty stomach 45-60 minutes. Starting 6 weeks out, cardio twice a day, once in the morning empty stomach and once post-workout, 50 minutes each. I switch between the stairmaster and the treadmill on a 15% incline.

bdb1513
09-14-10, 2:47 pm
would love to be a tester for this. never been a tester for anything on here! current split is :
mon-Chest and tri's
-incline press x 5
-flat dumbells x 3
-dips x 3
-incline fly's x 4
-skulls crushers x 4
-rope tricep extensions huge drop set

tues-Back and bi's
-wide grip pullups x 4
-bent over rows or t bar rows x 4
-low pulley and/or high pulley row x 3
-deads x 4-5
-lat pullovers x 2

wed-off

thurs- wheels
-squats x 5 usually with drop set
-stiff leg deads x 4
-leg press x 4
-ham curls x 4
-leg extensions x 4
-seated calf raises x 4
-sometimes standing if i got some left in the tank

fri-delts and traps
-military press or dumbell press x 4
-rear delt flys x 4
-front raises x 3-4
-side raises x 4
-upright rows x 3
-shrugs x 4

Dingo
09-14-10, 2:52 pm
for those qualified. 25 posts isnt much to ask. Arggg NG should have told us that winning the new ST would void our entrance into this. its alright though. For those who are qualified, good luck! Cant wait to read the logs of what this has the potential to do!

bizzo
09-14-10, 2:55 pm
I'm down! I want, no, I need to get in on the ATP for AgentO!

Training Split:

Monday - OFF
Tuesday - Shoulders
Wednesday - OFF
Thursday - Back
Friday - Chest
Saturday - Legs
Sunday - Arms (Biceps, Triceps & Forearms)

I'm looking forward to this! Anything that can help me to progress and get bigger while cutting is amazing!!

Firedrake
09-14-10, 2:55 pm
I forgot the training split:

Monday - Legs
Tuesday - Delts/Traps
Wednesday - Arms
Thursday - off
Friday - Back and Hams
Saturday - Chest

wolfreign
09-14-10, 2:59 pm
I would love to be a tester. I train so hard, I make Yates' workouts look like an arm wrestling match between two 11 year old girls. Check this out: Day 1 Quadz and Cowz, Day 2 Chest and Abs, Day 3 Back and Hams, Day 4 Arms and Cows, Day 5 Delts, Traps and Abs, Day 6 OFF. I periodize my training by cycling reps and weight on a monthly rotation to prevent stagnation. I do 35 minutes of cardio 3-4 days per week first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to stay lean. Let's see how this Agent O works in a real bodybuilders program.

suicidegripme
09-14-10, 3:00 pm
21 year old here, male. Heres my current training routine, supps, and diet plan.

DIET

MEAL 1
4 Whole eggs
2 Pieces Toast
16 Oz Milk or 100% Fruit Juice
Animal Pak
Universal Beef Aminos

PRE-Workout
Jack3d (2-3 scoops)

MEAL 2 (post workout)
2 Scoops Syntha-6 or Muscle Milk
1 Banana

MEAL 3
Lean Meat (usually skirt steak or chicken)
Some form of carbs
Veggies

MEAL 4
2 Scoops Syntha-6 or Meat Based Meal if I can

MEAL 5
Lean Meat (usually skirt steak or chicken)
Some form of carbs

MEAL 6 (BEFORE BED)
16 Oz Milk
2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
2-4 Universal Beef Aminos

ROUTINE (all done for 2-4 sets of 6-12 reps)

MONDAY Wheelz/Calves
Squat Variant (front or back)
Leg Press
SLDL's
Leg Extension/Leg Curl Superset
Calf Work (5 sets)

WEDNESDAY Back/Bis
DB/BB Rows
Lat Pulldowns
Cable Rows
DB Curls
Cable Curls

THURSDAY Chest/Tris
Flat Presses
Incline Presses
Weighted Dips
Flyes
Skull Crushers

SATURDAY Shoulders/Core
Overhead Press
Side Lateral Raises
Reverse Flyes
Core Work

Some weeks Ill have to do a simple Push/Pull/Legs split where I will keep it to 6-9 sets per muscle, emhpasis being on compounds.

Have US mailing address and willing to keep a detailed log!

rev8ball
09-14-10, 3:00 pm
- PROMO: Official "Agent O" ATP Recruitment -

Knowing J like I do, this sounds like something outta one of my Ex Phys classes....

PIJW
09-14-10, 3:09 pm
WOOHOO been waiting for this.

Training Split:
Monday: Legs(Focusing on Calves and Quads with some Ham work)
Tuesday: Chest(Lots of Upper work atm with some lower and light middle)
Wednesday: Off/Cardio
Thursday: Arms(Bi and Tris alternating which ones get hit 1st heavy from week to week with light forearm work.)
Friday: Shoulders(heavy Presses lately)
Saturday: Back with some hamstring work as well
Sunday: Off/Cardio

Lately trying to finish up a long CUT, came slowly down from 240 and i hover from week to week around 210-215. Thinking i am going to finish up another month before i do a clean bulk over the winter and then prepare to CUT again in the early spring

Nix0r
09-14-10, 3:12 pm
I am currently preparing to pull a plane on September 25th, and also for my very first powerlifting meet on October 16th. I would absolutely love to be a part of this testing process. Anything that might be able to give me that extra edge, and wreak havoc at my competition.

Current Split- Westside, baby

Monday- Max Effort Upper
Tuesday- Max Effort Lower
Wednesday- Cardio, coming from either somewhat-distance running, hill sprints, ultimate frisbee, or floor hockey
Thursday- Dynamic Effort Upper, with floor hockey coming later in the day
Friday- Cardio - Ultimate Frisbee
Saturday- Dynamic Effort Lower
Sunday- Cardio, whatever the intramural sport at the school is (I work IT at a university)

Thanks for this great opportunity!

Christinamao
09-14-10, 3:15 pm
I'm interested!!!

Day 1: Cardio + Back
Day 2: Cardio + Chest
Day 3: Cardio + Legs
Day 4: Cardio + Shoulders
Day 5: Cardio + Arms
Day 6: Carido + Legs
Day 7: rest

machineman
09-14-10, 3:16 pm
Been waiting for this to open up!!

I am currently preparing for my first PL meet on Oct.30. My split is as follows:

Monday - Squat
Tuesday - Bench
Thrusday - Deadlift
Saturday - Assitance

A Universal athlete is helping me with the routine running up to this meet. I would LOVE to test AO and let EVERYONE know how it helped me reach my goals. Good luck to everyone that enters!!

believe in the dream
09-14-10, 3:26 pm
I'm definetly down for this. You can call my training style "powerbuilding". I use reps anywhere between 5-20 with drop sets and rest/pause, anything to move past my previous limits. My current split looks like this
M- off
T- chest
W-back
Th- off
F- shoulders
Sa- legs
Su- arms
I'm looking to get bigger and stronger than I've been in the past. Dropped 30 pounds this past winter and really wanting to add quality size this off-season.

RogueLion
09-14-10, 3:28 pm
Hey what' up? Some guys know me from the forvm, know what I'm about. I'd be interested in testing this new supplement, and taking my lifting to a new level.

Right now my split focuses on heavy compound movements for each body part with a bodybuilder scheme. So chest would start with bench at 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, and I usually hit 1 for ME, and a burnout. ETC. I've been keeping a detailed workout log for the last four weeks since I returned from backpacking in Europe. I am 5'10, 228. I just want to get bigger and stronger. I am taking a year off since I just graduated from college to really focus on lifting and life, and hone in on some solid gains. My current supplementation: Pak, Pump, Omega, Nitro. I plan on introducing a good protein and post workout beverage.

I am an animal devotee, believer, and crusader.

BubbyLight
09-14-10, 3:29 pm
Let me get in on that O. Ive been experimenting with how my body works with what split and finally came down to one that works

Split:
Monday: Bis/ Tris and forearms
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Chest & Abs
Thursday: Hams & Quads
Friday: Delts & Calves
Sat & Sun: OFF

the_big_freak_shaw
09-14-10, 3:31 pm
I'm 19 years old. 6' 2" 205lbs guy with 8% body fat.
Monday: Back

Deadlifts - 4 sets - 6-12 reps
Barbell rows - 3 sets - 10-12 reps
T-bar rows - 3 sets - 10 - 12 reps
One-arm dumbbell rows - 3 sets 10-12 reps

Biceps

Barbell curls - 4 sets -12 reps
Seated alternate dumbbell curls - 3 sets - 12 reps
Cambered-bar preacher curls - 4 sets -12 reps
Standing cable curls - 2 sets - 12 reps

Shoulders

Military presses - 4 sets - 10-12 reps
Seated dumbbell presses - 4 sets - 12 reps
superset with
Front dumbbell presses - 4 sets - 12 reps

Tuesday : Legs

Squats - 5-6 sets - 2-12 reps
Leg presses - 2,500 lbs - 4 sets - 12 reps
Parking-lot lunges - 2 sets - 100 yards
Stiff-leg deadlifts -3 sets - 12 reps
Seated leg curls - - 3 sets - 12 reps

Wednesday : Chest

Bench presses - 5 sets 12 reps
Incline barbell presses - 3 sets - 12 reps
Flat dumbbell presses - 3 sets - 12 reps
Flat flyes - 4 sets - 12 reps

Triceps

Seated cambered-bar extensions - 3 sets - 12 reps
Seated dumbbell extensions - 4 sets - 12 reps
Close-grip bench presses - 4 sets - 12 reps

Thursday: Back

Barbell rows -5 sets - 10 - 12 reps
Pulley Rows - 4 sets - 10 - 12 reps
Machine pulldowns - 3 sets - 10 - 12 reps
Front pulldowns - 3 sets - 10 - 12 reps

Biceps :

Incline alternate dumbbell curls - 4 sets - 12 reps
Machine curls - 3 sets - 12 reps
superset with
Standing cable curls - 4 sets - 12 reps

Shoulders :

Seated dumbbell presses - 4 sets - 12 reps
Front dumbbell rasies - 3 sets - 8 - 25 reps
Machine rasies -3 sets - 8 - 25 reps

Friday: Legs

Leg extensions - 4 sets - 30 reps
Front squats - 4 sets - 12 - 15 reps
Hack squats - 3 sets - 12 reps
Standing leg curls -3 sets - 12 - 15 reps
Lying leg curls - 4 sets - 12 reps with 2 drop sets

Saturday : Chest

Incline dumbbell presses - 4 sets - 12 reps
Decline barbell presses - 3 sets - 12 reps
Incline dumbbell flyes - 3 sets - 12 reps
Decline dumbbell presses - 3 sets - 12 reps

Triceps :

Lying cambered-bar extensions - 4 sets - 12 reps
triset with
Machine dips - 4 sets - 12 reps
triset with
Seated cambered-bar extensions - 4 sets - 12 reps

Addintionally :

Calves ( twice a week )

Donkey rasies 4 sets - 12 reps
Seated rasies 4 sets - 12 reps

Abs ( four times a week )

Crunches - 3 sets - failure

Sunday : Rest

mritter3
09-14-10, 3:37 pm
def. want in on this one...would love to be a tester for the new product...not gonna make it to the olympia so to test it would be sweet...im running 531 right now..just focusing on gaining strength and to have all my lifts increase, no matter what i do i give it 100%..would be honored to test it out...good luck to everyone..animal products dont come along very often so jump in on this one...

my split

monday
Squats
leg ext
freak blasters
calf work

tuesday
standing OHP
rear delts
seated db mil press
and seated lat raises
ab work

wed-Off

thursday
Deads
chins
rows whether its db or cable or bb...just depends
db curls HRT style
rev. bb cursl--HRT style

friday
flat bb press
incline db flyes
decline bb press
skulls
dips
calf work

sat/sun
off from lifting maybe some ab/calf/forearm work and some cardio

DFWTP
09-14-10, 3:38 pm
m/t/w/th/sat
fri/sun off

Modified DC, HIT, using rounds (6x4 10 sec btwn), along with some high volume sets and supersets

back/bi, chest/tri, legs/calves. shoulders,...abs every other or every 3rd day
every Monday workout is repeated on Sat, so once a month a body part gets attention 2x per week

cardio lately: Stepmill 2x per day. Morning, fasted 30 minutes, post training 30-45 min.

going to be coming off prep sept 18 2010. going into offsason looking to move up from lhw to hw. Currently 5 9' 198 1/2 and just cannot hang with the boys in light heavy that are much shorter and thicker. Need to bump up calories, as I have been following a pretty low carb approach for the past 5 years. Going to a more carb friendly offseason approach, with only the necessary amount of fat to see if I can shake the body up and really grow some thickness b4 stage time again
thanks for the consideration
-C

JasonG
09-14-10, 3:39 pm
Definitely in for this. Meet all those requirements and 5'4" 205lbs 14%bf
my split:

Tuesday: Chest/triceps
Friday: Shoulder/biceps

1 hr of cardio on off days and 15 - 30 mins of cardio on lifting days except leg day
Trying to lean up some more. Still eating big and clean but using cardio to keep things in check.
I won't bullshit you. I am loyal to Animal but I'll give you my honest opinion. I never miss a workout.

jonschmid
09-14-10, 3:47 pm
5'9" at 198lbs

Current split:
Mon Chest and Tris
Tues Back
Wed shoulders and Bis
Thurs Legs

ionicrod
09-14-10, 3:52 pm
21 4 years of experience.

day 1: Chest, side delts, triceps,
day 2: Quads, Hams, Calves, Abs
day 3: off
day 4: off*
Day 5: Back, traps, , Abs
Day 6: Biceps, Triceps, Delts,
Day 7: off
Day 8: off*
repeat

*Sometimes these rest days are not taken.

MRmichael.hooker
09-14-10, 3:53 pm
HELL YEA! Time for Agent O! And don't worry about me winning anything in the past 30 days, i've never won shit lol. My current training split is a lil different, although I do the same rotation each week, I do Neil Hill's Y3T training (i havent seen anyone else on this forum so far using it) and already post everyday on "your journey". I'd love to rock this shit!

Day 1: Delts + Cardio
Day 2: Arms
Day 3: Wheels
Day 4: OFF (posing)
Day 5: Chest + Cardio
Day 6: Back
Day 7: Cardio
Day 8: Cardio

Week 1: Compound movements, lower rep range/volume, heeeavvvyyy (8-9 sets, reps around 6-12)
Week 2: More reps and volume, a few drop sets (14-16 sets, reps around 10-20)
Week 3: Max intensity- drop sets, triple drops, supersets, forced negatives, anything and everything

I diet and supplement to the best of my ability. Never miss a meal, never miss a Pak

Mr. Dead
09-14-10, 3:54 pm
Lots of great entries, in here!!! (Except for one, of course... *LOL*)

MassMonster
09-14-10, 4:01 pm
I raise my hand for this Alpha test , never done one before but hell nows a good time. If you want to try it through an intense and heavy workout routine, this is where it's at. I run Sheiko, and at the moment I'm using his 9 week competition cycle in preparation for a big powerlifting meet in november . So I will not miss a day nor take it easy till december rolls around.

My current split looks like this.

Tuesday - Bench/Squat
Wednesday - Core/Accessory
Thursday - Deadlift/Bench/Back Accessory
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Squat/Bench
Sunday - Deadlift/Shoulders/Accessory

If you choose this Big Ape for the AT squat I Promise to let some serious training loose upon it.

Juggernaut_Jones
09-14-10, 4:04 pm
I am a 19 year old male and I would love to try Agent O!

Here's my current split and routine

Monday- Biceps/ Triceps

Standing Barbell curl (2 sets warm up) 4/ 6, 8, 10, 12
Lying cable Curl 4/ 8, 10, 12(drop set), 12(drop set)
Incline alt Dumbbell Curl 3/ 10, 12, 15
Barbell preacher 3/ 8, 10, 12
Hammer(Super set with Reverse curls) 3/ 12, 12, 12
-----
Closegrip Bench (2 sets warm up) 4/6, 8, 8, 10
Skullcrusher 4/ 6, 8, 8, 10
Pressdown 3/ 10, 10(drop set), 10(drop set)
Dips 4/ Fail

Tues- Quads/ Hams

Leg extension (warm up 2 sets) 3/ 10, 12, 12
Full Squat 4-5/ 6,8,8,10 (10)
Leg Press 3/ 2-3 (rest pause method 5 times)
Lunges 4/ 10, 10, 8, 6(drop weight and do bodyweight)
Lying leg curl 3/ 10, 10(drop set), 10(drop set)
Romanian Deadlift 4/ 10, 10, 10, 8

Wed- Cardio/Rest

Thurs- Chest

Incline Dumb Flye (2 set warm up) 4/ 6, 8, 8, 10
Flat bench Press 4/6, 8, 8(+forced reps), 10 (+forced reps)
Cable crossover 3/ 8, 10, 12
Decline Bench 3/ 8, 10(+ forced reps), 12(+forced reps)
Weighted dip 3-4/ 6, 8, 10, (fail)

Fri- Shoulders/ traps

Seated Overhead Dumb press (2-3 warm up sets) 4/ 6, 8, 8, 10
Wide grip upright row 4/ 6, 8, 8, 10
Shrug 4/ 8, 10, 10,12
Dumb Lateral Raise 3/ 10, 10, 10
Rear lat raise 4/ 6, 8, 8, 8-
Alt Front raise 3/ 10, 10, 10

Saturday- Back

Bent over Barbell row (2 sets warm up) 4/ 6, 8, 8, 10
Deadlifts 4/ 2-3 (Rest-pause 5-6 times)
Wide Grip pulldown 3/ 10, 10, 10
Seated cable row 3/ 10, 10(drop set), 10(drop set)
Straight arm pulldowns / 10, 10, 10
Pull ups 4/ fail

Sunday- Abs/ Calves/ Cardio

Weighted crunch 3-4/ 20
Decline crunch 2/ Fail
Hanging leg raise 3/ fail
Seated oblique crunch 3/ fail
Plank 3 min, 2 min, 2 min
Standing calf raise (stretch) 3/ 20
Seated calf raise 3/ 25
Donkey calf raise 2/ 50

I eat 6-7 times a day (clean) and I

hch4u
09-14-10, 4:05 pm
HI, Im an 18 year old kickboxer training daily. I'm 6"1 and 92kg, eating 5 meals a day with protein, creatine and NO before workouts.

Day 1: Shoulders and back
Day 2: (legs) Squats, leg press, bulgarian split squat, floorwipers
Day 3: 2 hours conditioning and rugby followed by fighting.
Day 4: Arms
Day 5: rest ( fights)
Day 6: Chest
Day 7: cleans, above head presses, lunges

tried all sorts of prods but found animal best but will give straight feedback.

definitely up for this so sign me up!

stolzenator
09-14-10, 4:11 pm
Been so interested to see what all the hype is about for Agent O! Im always looking for something to give my training a kick, especially with the split i'm runnin right now!!

I'm trainin on a bodybuilding-skewed version of Westside:

LOWER Max Effort Day (everything kept HEAVY and in the 1-3 rep range, lots of training near failure)
PUSH Max Effort Day
PULL Max Effort Day
LOWER Dynamic Effort Day (everyting 2-5 reps, done for power and explosiveness, about 6-8 sets each!)
PUSH Dynamic Effort Day
PULL Dynamic Effort Day
OFF

As you can see, i'm in the gym 6 days a week, and pushing it hard every time i'm in the gym. any time I fail to hit a new high on a exercise, i swap it out, progress is key! If Agent O is everything the hype says it will be, i could use it to keep the progress rollin day in and day out. would love to give it a shot!!

ryan23
09-14-10, 4:23 pm
i might as well try getting selected. I am 22. I take animal product already, which i am sure everyone here does.
My split is
Monday-chest back
tuesday-legs
wednesday-arms, forearms
thursday-off
friday-shoulders traps and sometimes back again
saturday sunday off
I do cardio everyday except for Tuesday, i do abs monday, wednesday, friday.
As for what i do, i generally switch it up every workout but stick to the basic movements, bench flat, incline, dumbell, fly, squat, deadlift, military presses, you all know what i mean always do 3-4 sets increasing weight each time
would be nice to try it out, and i am can update keep a lof updating everyday.

mritter3
09-14-10, 4:25 pm
gonna be a lot of interest in this one....looking over some of the entries...a lot of strong ones for sure.

coastie13
09-14-10, 4:34 pm
i would like to test this product i am over 18 and have a us address. i dont have 25 post due to the fact that i have just been deployed with the US Coast Guard but im now back and will be able to update a log my current training spilt is
Monday- chest/cardio/abs
tuesday- legs
wed- arms
thursday- cardio/abs
friday- back
saturday- cardio/abs
sunday-off

Packoff
09-14-10, 4:44 pm
Monday - abs/chest/arms
Tuesday - back/shoulders
Wednesday - abs/legs/arms
Thursday - chest/shoulders
Friday - abs/back/arms
Saturday - legs
Sunday - rest

Abelli
09-14-10, 4:51 pm
I'd love to be a part of the testing. I am preping for a compition next year so i have a long road and alot of ground to cover. My diet is dialed in, bulking in this stage and have gaines 5lbs lean mass so far. My training goes from 4-5 days a week, depending on how heavy i go on back and chest.
4 day split
back-bi
chest-tri-abs
off
legs-abs
Shoulders

I switch tris to shoulders and chest every couple of weeks. With a 5 day split i just add arms in. On legs its squat till you puke, on back its deads and rows. Hard and intense is the only way. The opprotunity is one i would deffinitly brag about.

AmericanArchangels
09-14-10, 5:06 pm
Monday: 3 rounds of 250m row, 10 x 65% BW front squats, 15 GHD's. Pre-exhaustion benchpress. 3 sets.

Tuesday: Squats. 5-5-5-5-5. 4 rounds of 10 x 115 lbs squat cleans, 12 ring pushups.

Wednesday: Clean and Jerk. Progression up to 90% of 1RM. 4 rounds of 7 x 135 Clean & Jerks, 15 pullups.

Thursday: FGB prep. 4 rounds in FGB style of 1) row for calories. 2) knees to elbows. 3) 75% bodyweight pushpress. 4) rest. 1 minute each station, max reps.

Friday: 20 minute AMRAP of 5 pullups, 10 pushups, 15 squats.

Ketttle Balls anyone?

BigChrisF
09-14-10, 5:21 pm
I am a 27 year old male that has be competitively powerlifting for about 4 years now. I have at least 2 competitions coming up before the end of the year. One is on October 2, and the other is on November 21. I am considering one on December 5.

Training split
Sunday - Heavy squat and lower accessory work
Monday - Heavy bench and upper back work
Tuesday - Light conditioning work
Wednesday - Light repetitious squat and/or speed deadlift
Thursday - Bench accessory work (shoulders, triceps, upper back)
Friday - off
Saturday - off

DANO
09-14-10, 5:26 pm
I would love to get in on this. I currently train on my lunch hour at work. I am sitting at 194lbs and about 14% bf. I am no stranger to hard training and my split usually works out to MON: Chest, TUE: Arms, WED: Legs THU: Shoulders, FRI: Back... currently I am trying to increase my bench numbers.... current suppliments: Pak. (always)

Beast1
09-14-10, 5:34 pm
I am currently a competitive strongman and use to compete in bodybuilding and powerlifting. I'm 26, 5'8'', 230lbs.

Monday:
Seated rows - alternating grips and widths
Pulldowns - alternating grips and widths
Bent-over Barbell and Dumbbell rows
Deadlifts
Good Mornings

Tuesday:
Flat Reverse grip bench
Flat barbell bench
Swiss ball dumbbell press
Swiss ball dumbbell flyes
Incline barbell and dumbbell bench
Incline dumbbell flyes
Incline dumbbell curls
Barbell preacher curls
Concentration Curls

Wednesday:
Cardio and ab work

Thursday:
Knee Extensions
Seated leg curls
Front and back squats - alternating foot position
Seated and donkey calf raises
Leg Press

Saturday:
Strongman events and cardio and conditioning training

shortstack
09-14-10, 5:38 pm
I'd like to give the Agent Orange a shot for my next round of Mass building.

After my show on Oct 16 I'll be making a new plan of attack for adding more muscle and redefining my physique. Dropping 30lbs for this show has made me rethink the entire "bulking" phase of bodybuilding.

Heavy everything and lots of clean eating will be on the board and if Agent O can help me reach the potential I'm shooting for, then I'm in.

My split will go back to Rage's off season split
Mon - Arms
Tues - Quads & Hams
Wed - Rest
Thurs - Chest & Shoulders
Fri - Back, Traps, Rear Delt, & Calves
Sat & Sun Rest

I've seen great results the last year with this program and now I just need to dial in a few more pieces of the puzzle and I'm set. Agent O may be one of the missing links I need.

Jeremy

N. Motta
09-14-10, 6:07 pm
ELIGIBILITY:
Need to a registered member of the FORVM and have a minimum of 25 posts

As J-Dawg said, you guys need to earn some stripes here in the Forvm before you turn out your palms for a free handout...

ELIGIBILITY:
Need to a registered member of the FORVM and have a minimum of 25 posts

Menace
09-14-10, 6:20 pm
im 25 looking to pack on some serious mass. weighing in currently at 210 at 5'9. My diet has been working great (clean bulk) adding weight slow and steady. Adding Agent O to my arsenal would be awesome, always looking for something to help!

current supps. animal pak,flex,pm

current split (nothing is set in stone and my workouts change frequently to keep things new and not stale) i get all 4 workouts done within the 7 day week. Rep ranges/sets/exercises change frequently. Calves are trained 2 times weekly

Shoulders/Biceps
Overhead Press (barbell) 5x5
Heavy Up-right Rows 3 x 15-10
Laterals 4xfailure (15-8 usually)
Ez-Bar Curl or BB Curl 4x15-8
Bent-Over Laterals 3x10
DB Curls

Legs
Squats 5x5 sometimes 3x5 and 2x2 (last set last workout 345x2)
walking lunges (length of my gym and back) 4 times holding 2 45lb plates
SLDL (if im not deadlifting on back day)
standing leg curls or lying leg curls 3 to 4 sets to failure
leg extensions 4 to fail

Chest/Triceps
Bench 5x5 (last set last workout 285x5)
Incline Bench 3x10
Pec Deck 3 x 15-10
Body weight dips 4 to fail
Straight Bar press-downs 4 x 15-10
DB extensions

Back/Traps
Body weight chins (wide grip) (as many sets til i reach 30-50 reps)
Bent-Over row or Chest Supported Row 3 x 12-6
Cable Row 3 x 15
Deadlifts (sets of 3-5) last workout (135x10 225x5 315x5 365x5 405x5)

Thanks for the opportunity, as always you guys are the best! im a loyal animal fan and always will be, between the forum, and all the cage events you guys are the best. you have some of the best athletes in the business all of which i look up especially Evan and House. Ive got their pictures all over the walls of my gym!

Menace

RogueLion
09-14-10, 6:22 pm
As J-Dawg said, you guys need to earn some stripes here in the Forvm before you turn out your palms for a free handout...

Thank you for reminding these people who may or may not be the same person.

RogueLion
09-14-10, 6:29 pm
Hey what' up? Some guys know me from the forvm, know what I'm about. I'd be interested in testing this new supplement, and taking my lifting to a new level.

Right now my split focuses on heavy compound movements for each body part with a bodybuilder scheme. So chest would start with bench at 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, and I usually hit 1 for ME, and a burnout. ETC. I've been keeping a detailed workout log for the last four weeks since I returned from backpacking in Europe. I am 5'10, 228. I just want to get bigger and stronger. I am taking a year off since I just graduated from college to really focus on lifting and life, and hone in on some solid gains. My current supplementation: Pak, Pump, Omega, Nitro. I plan on introducing a good protein and post workout beverage.

I am an animal devotee, believer, and crusader.

I neglected to post a detailed split. So as follows:

Monday: Chest, light tri's, cows(calves), traps
Tuesday: Legs, quads, cows, hammies
Wednesday: off
Thursday: Back, bi's
Friday: Upper chest, heavy tri's, shoulders
Sat: off
Sun: Wild card day. So whatever I want. Usually stretching, cardio, and yoga.

Major lifts include flat bench, back squats, hang cleans, military bb presses, deadlifts, incline bench, SLDL, seated military presses. I am achieving good natural numbers on all of these.

Bench max is 395. Squat is 455. Deadlift is 505. Seated military press is 275.

Razor1
09-14-10, 6:29 pm
I'm 44, 5'8 212lbs, been liftin since 19, feel like i'm gettin burnd out here lately, need somethin new to respark the workouts, liftin 3 day's heavy, rest 1 lift the next day light, i would love to be considered for the new "AGENT O".

Necromatrix
09-14-10, 6:49 pm
What the hell, I'll throw my name in the gym bag...

32 years old, 6'2", 180lbs, 10% bodyfat,(approximatly).

Currently I am utilizing Doggcrapp training. Monday and Tuesday = lifting. Wednesday = cardio. Thursday and Friday = lifting. Saturday = cardio. Sunday = off. However in early October I will reach the end of this DC "blast". At that time I will switch to solo HRT and start adding some quality pounds to my frame. Training days will most assuredly stay the same.

cap527
09-14-10, 6:51 pm
sign me up asap man!

my training split goes as follows

Chest/Bis
Back/Tris
Legs/Traps/Shoulders

Chest: incline barbell or flat barbell bench - 3 sets of 6-12
machine flat or incline or dumbbell- 3 sets of 8-12
plyo pushups or 1 arm pushups-8-12
cable flyes (instinctive depending on the angle)- 3 sets of 12
sometimes fst-7 chest flys depending on mood - 7 sets of 12 w/ 30 sec rest between sets

Biceps: dumbbell barbell cable or 21s - if not 21s then 3 sets of 8
reverse curls, concentration curls, hercules curls - 3 sets of 8-10
preacher curls, hammer curls, or prone curls - 3 sets of 8-10 (last set drop set)

back: pullups- 3 sets of 12
barbell, dumbbell one arm, or cable rows - 3 sets of 8
deadlifts - 3 sets of 4
high rows - 3 sets of 12
pulldowns - 3 sets of 8

triceps: overhead dumbbell ext or close grip bench- 3 sets of 8-12
dips (bench or reg) or kickbacks - 3 sets of 20
tricep pulldowns- 3 sets of 15-30 reps (last set is drop set)

legs - front squat, back squat or leg press - 3 sets of 8
hack squat - 3 sets of 8
lunges- 3 sets of 8
leg ext - 3 sets of 8
straight leg deads or leg curls - 3 sets of 12

shoulders - seated shoulder press - 3 sets of 8
front db raises 3 sets of 8 SUPERSET
side raises - 3 sets of 8
rear delts flyes- 3 sets of 12

traps - barbell or db shrugs - 3 sets of 8

calves, instinctive - 3 sets of 15 on 2 or 3 excersizes

i train monday through friday. always heavy always hard. i eat like a mule. i dream about training, always have always will.

i am 6'0 242lbs, 10% bf at 18 years of age.

dA mACHiNe
09-14-10, 6:52 pm
Fellas, the time is here now. We're looking for some Alpha Testers (AT) here at the FORVM to help us do a trial run of our newest Animal prototype, code name "Agent O". If you're at least 18 years old, serious about lifting, really into training heavy and intensely, as well as training regularly and looking for something potent to take your workout to the next level, then this ATP is perfect for you. To be part of the Agent O ATP, ya gotta post your submission in here and the following criteria must be met to be considered:

WHAT TO DO:
Ya gotta post your entry in this thread and submit your current training split. If chosen, you must be prepared to post a log on a regular basis this section below:

Alpha Testing Program: Agent O (http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=142)

Winners will be selected posted right after the Mr. Olympia weekend (Monday, September 27th).

ELIGIBILITY:
Need to a registered member of the FORVM and have a minimum of 25 posts. Gotta be 18+ and have a U.S. mailing address (APO & FPO ok). Due to the nature of some of the ingredients in this prototype, we have to limit this specific ATP to US only mailing addresses. Can't have won anything in the past 30 days either.

I am interested in this, here is the link to my Animal training video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqF24dPfUww

N. Motta
09-14-10, 7:01 pm
...i would love to be considered for the new "AGENT O".

I am interested in this...

You are not eligible.

ELIGIBILITY:
minimum of 25 posts.

machineman
09-14-10, 7:05 pm
You are not eligible.

They do seem to come out of the woodwork when free shit is on the line, don't they! Good job brotha!!

Mattman33
09-14-10, 7:08 pm
i would love to be involved in this alpha testing of Agent O...

For diet...i have been taking Vinny's advice and cycling my carbs.

for 1 day eat carbs all of your 6 meals
then for 2 days have carbs ony 3 of your 6 meals
then for 3 days go 1 meal with carbs out of the six
NEVER cut your protein

my current split is also from Vinny's recommendation.
Tuesday-chest/shoulders
Thursday-legs
Sat.-back/traps
Sunday-arms

I really have been concentrating on higher reps sets, as well as compound sets for each muscle group.

I have a feeling that Agent O might just be what I need to kick up my intensity to the next level.

N. Motta
09-14-10, 7:10 pm
They do seem to come out of the woodwork when free shit is on the line, don't they! Good job brotha!!

I realize it's not my place to play referee with the eligibility, but I can't help but get a little angry at the thought of people making multiple new accounts just to swarm free promos and swoop in on something free, especially when they are not exactly contributing to the Forvm. I don't like that.

Name me one other supplement company, as equally well known and battle tested, that so willingly offers things like this. Trying to abuse this is not right.

Big Wides
09-14-10, 7:17 pm
I'm down for this. I enjoy training heavy and eating heavy as well to help. My current split is:

Monday - Deads, Abs, Hamstrings
Tuesday - Bench, Calves, Bench Assistance
Wed - Off
Thursday - Squats, Abs, Quads
Friday - Arms
Saturday - Upper Assistance

My calories are pretty high but the carbs are low.

Altered Beast
09-14-10, 8:01 pm
(Keep in mind that I never perform these exercises in the same order every week, I do shift them around. I also may change a few exercises each week as well.)

Monday - Back

Wide grip pulldowns 3 Sets
Barbell T-Bar Rows 3 Sets
One Arm Dumbell Rows 3 Sets
Conventional Deadlifts 4 Sets
Bent Barbell Rows 3 Sets
Seated Cable Low Rows 4-5 Sets
Wide grip lat pressdowns 7-8 Sets

Tuesday - Chest and Abs

Flat Dumbell Presses 4 Sets
Incline Dumbell Presses 3-4 Sets
Flat or Incline Barbell Presses 3 Sets
Flat or Incline Dumbell Flyes 4 Sets
Hammer Strength Incline Press 3 Sets
Weight Machine Crunches 3 Sets
Leg Up Crunches 3 Sets
Rope Crunches 3 Sets

Wednesday - Shoulders and Trap

Military Dumbell or Barbell Presses 5 Sets
Lateral Raises 3-4 Sets
Seated Rear Lateral Raises 3 Sets
Front Dumbell Raises 3 Sets
Machine Laterals 4-5 Sets
Heavy Barbell Shrugs 4 Sets

Thursday - Legs

Ass to Ankles Squats 5-6 Sets
Leg Presses 3-4 Sets
Hack Squats 3 Sets
Leg Extensions 3 Sets
Standing Hamstring Curls 3 Sets
Seated Hamstring Curls 3 Sets
Laying Hamstring Curls 3 Sets
Standing Calf Raises 3-4 Sets
Seated Calf Raises 3 Sets
Leg Press Calf Raises 3 Sets

Friday - Arms and Abs

Standing Cambered Bar Curls 4 Sets
Preacher Curls with EZ Bar 3 Sets
Standing Cable Pulley Curls 3 Sets
Seated Concentrated Pulley Curls 6-7 Sets
Close Grip Bench Presses 4-5 Sets
Weighted Dips 3 Sets
Overhead Dumbell Presses 3 Sets
Rope Pressdowns 3 Sets
One Arm Dumbell Forearm Curls 3 Sets
Weight Machine Crunches 3 Sets
Leg Up Crunches 3 Sets
Rope Crunches 3 Sets

If yall want someone that is as deadly serious as an IFBB Pro and can give you some serious feedback, than I'm your man. My Nutritionist skills may also be of some benefit.

Big C
09-14-10, 8:31 pm
I realize it's not my place to play referee with the eligibility, but I can't help but get a little angry at the thought of people making multiple new accounts just to swarm free promos and swoop in on something free, especially when they are not exactly contributing to the Forvm. I don't like that.

Name me one other supplement company, as equally well known and battle tested, that so willingly offers things like this. Trying to abuse this is not right.

I agree 100% bro, I don't feel like you were being a "ref." It happens every promo and it upsets me as well.

Let those who have paid their dues in the gym and on the Forvm reap the rewards, and good luck to all who are eligible.

twoheadedboy
09-14-10, 8:56 pm
I currently do a full-body workout 3 times per week, no cardio at the moment but that's going to be incorporated back in beginning after the plane pull (along with 20 rep sets). I am taking a very individualized/randomized approach to training, with the biggest constant being intensity. I let my body tell me where my workouts should go and I have yet to be disappointed. I limit myself to squats, deads, press, bench, chins, dips, and seated rows (in order of preference). Every workout I hit 3 - 5 of those, hitting squats almost every (maybe 5 out of 6 workouts) time and deads once a week or so at this point.

A two week split might look like this:

Sunday: Deads, Squat, Press, Dips
Tuesday: Squat, Bench, Rows, Chins
Friday: Squat, Press, Dips
Sunday: Deads, Bench, Chins
Tuesday: Squats, Dips, Press, Rows
Friday: Squats, Bench, Chins

But then look completely different the next 2 weeks, while still staying true to the core lifts. The #1 goal is strength gains, with a close 2nd being body composition...not looking to get much bigger, just harden and define what I already have. I've successfully incorporated Animal Pump into my regimen and am very excited for any opportunity to take it to the next level!

Titan2011
09-14-10, 9:07 pm
I am a new member and I know this doesn't meet the requirements of 25 posts but if anyone deserves this opportunity it would be me!

My current training split:
Mondays - Shoulders and Traps
Tuesdays - Legs and Calf’s
Wednesdays - Back
Thursdays - Chest
Fridays - Arms and Calf’s
Every day 30 min + of intense cardio

I am currently the President and Creator of the Bodybuilding & Fitness Club of CAL U at California University of Pennsylvania. I am training to compete in CAL U's first ever Bodybuilding and Figure show that I have organized with help from the club. I plan to compete in the Heavy weight division and I also plan to win it all, no questions asked.

I am also working with the Strength & Conditioning team on campus training all of our current division II teams with no pay or credit, just for fun.

I work hard; I spend at least two hours every day in the gym training like an animal and stick to a very strict diet. I need something to take me to the next level in training and I believe that Agent O is that hidden secret.

Just a note; I fell 2 reps short of beating one of the Animals deadlifting 405lbsx12reps at the 2008 Arnold Classic , at that time I was 190lbs and completed 10reps!

"When you want to succeed as bad as you NEED to breathe, then you will be successful"

smoothballer
09-14-10, 9:09 pm
First off I would like to say that you to Animal/Universal. You have turned my bodybuilding life upside down and rightside up in the past year. I spent so many years lifting and basically piddling through the gym. I found this site and the people, the supplements, and the atmosphere have made me in to a whole different person. I lift smarter, eat like a bodybuilder, and have the right mentality in and out of the gym. I am currently bulking and will continue to do so for the rest of the year and am loving the results I am seeing with all the hard work I am putting in. I would absolutely love to be an alpha tester for Agent O. I haven't missed posting a workout since I started my own journey and won't disappoint if I am chosen.

Current Split:
Day 1: Chest/Biceps
Day 2: Legs
Day 3: Off
Day 4: Shoulders/Triceps
Day 5: Back/Rear Delts/Traps

Thank you for this opportunity

Sandro456
09-14-10, 9:16 pm
whats up i am on my last week of animal cuts so by the time you send me the Agent O it will work out good iam on a 3 on 1 off and go to 24 fittness at 1am before work iam going to be 35 on 9-25-10 so we can call it a gift let me know whats up

mritter3
09-14-10, 9:21 pm
if you want an opportunity bud..make sure you post it in the actual promo thread....just a heads up.

MR.TeachFreak
09-14-10, 9:45 pm
Throwing my hat in for this one. Right now I just got out of a flare up of my Colitis so I am literally back at square one again. So anything to get me back in the saddle and back into the game as quick as I can would be awesome. For me the gym is what helps me de-stress so the flare ups don't happen.

Right know I am running a modified DC style. Most body parts except back thickness and quads have a first all out set of 10-12 RP and then a second heavy straight set of about 12-15 to failure. The except is back thickness, quads, and calves. Back thickness is 6-8 and then 10-12, Quads is 6-8 then a widowmaker of 20, and calves is DC Style 12 and then 50-75. Rest periods is usual 30-40 seconds and then go but as low as 20 if I feel good. In and out in about 1 and not more then 1hr. 10 minutes. This seems to have been working for me well lately. I basically am looking to try and fuse some DC with Blood and Guts styles to fit me in the gym. Then every other off day except Sunday will be at least 30-45 minutes cardio early morning fasted.

I will initially be on a Sat-Mon-Wed early morning scheme to avoid working out on games days for football (V and Varsity). Then once season is over it will be a Tues-Thurs-Sat either morning or after school depending on how I do with the mornings (been awhile with those). I am running the usual 1A1B, 2A2B, and 3A3B.

1A
Incline Bench Press
DB Incline Flyes
SM Upright Rows
DB Side Raises
Close Grip Bench Press
Rope Pressdown
Heavy Pull-ups (Wide Grip)
Heavy Pulldowns (Wide Grip)
Rack Deads
Rack Deads

1B
BB Curls
Bent Over Concentration Curls
Seated BB Forearm Curls
Standing DB Forearm Curls
Seated Calf Raise
Seated Calf Raise
Heavy Lying Leg Curl
Heavy Lying Leg Curl
SM Squats
Seated Leg Extension

2A
BB Flat Bench Press
DB Flat Flyes
DB Bent Over Raises
Reverse Pec Deck
Seated EZ Overhead Extension
DB Overhead Extension
Heavy Chins
Heavy Pulldowns (Reverse Grip)
BB Rows (Reverse Grip)
BB Rows (Reverse Grip)

2B
DB Hammer Curls
DB Preacher Curls
Seated BB Forearm Curls (Reverse Grip)
Standing DB Reverse Forearm Curls
Standing Calf Raise
Standing Calf Raise
BB Straight Leg Deadlift
DB Straight Leg Deadlift
Leg Press
Leg Press

3A
Decline Bench Press
Decline Cable Flyes
SM Seated Press
DB Front Raise
Lying EZ Skull Crusher
One Arm Rope Pulldown
Heavy Pull-ups (Normal Grip)
Heavy Pulldowns (Normal Grip)
Chest Supported Rows
Chest Supported Rows
Squat

3B
Seated DB Alternating Curls
Cable Curls
Seated BB Forearm Curls
Standing DB Forearm Curls
Horizontal Calf Press
Horizontal Calf Press
Heavy Lying Leg Curls
Heavy Lying Leg Curls
SM Squat
Hack Squat

matic-
09-14-10, 10:05 pm
Im ready to do another log for animal! Been quite some time since I've done one for m-stak, and any other log in general. I am a 22 year old recent college grad just starting my PhD at UD in chemistry. I've been training seriously for the past 5 years. When my journey began I was barely a buck seventy. I got up as high as 220 before cutting down somewhat to where I am now at 205. I am looking to gain muscle mass eventually leveling out at a lean 220. Getting in the gym keeps me sane these days. It is a must. I am very dedicated to my lifting program and diet, all whilst making sure I'm getting proper sleep/rest. I have never been an alpha tester and am greatly looking forward to this opportunity. I am always a proud supporter/recommender of the brand I trust. Always proudly wearing my animal hat! If you want more details, I'd be more than happy to give them to you! Just let me know. Thank you!

My program looks like the following: 5 day split; 2 days off with HIIT; I had been doing 15min light cardio after workouts but I am dropping this now.

Sat: Legs
Sunday: Chest/ abwork
Tuesday: HIIT cardio training
Wednesday: Arms
Thursday: Delts/traps/abs
Fri: HIIT cardio training

I have previous logs from quite some time ago:
50 day Animal M-Stak, Storm, Shock log:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=176563111&posted=1#post176563111

iSatori Morph & H+Blocker
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=100704851#post100704851

VasoXplode and Anabolic Pump: Taking it to the Next Level http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=33651621#post33651621

**** Primed ULTRA Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1550561

Birdman
09-14-10, 10:22 pm
Right now I am on a 5 day split. I train instinctively, meaning that the muscle groups float throughout the week. If one group needs more rest then it gets more rest, if it needs less then it gets less. The groups are as follows: Legs, Chest and Calves, Back, Shoulders and Traps, Arms.
I am currently bulking in preperation for a show in mid March 2011. Need that mass! Would be more than happy to test this product and keep a detailed log. Thanks for the consideration Animal!

Dirt
09-14-10, 10:24 pm
23 year old male. Currently playing college football for a DIII college in Minnesota. Practice monday through friday with games on satudays. Lifting using Wendler's 5/3/1 boring but big, 3 days a week. Have been on this program for 3 months with steady gains in strength and size.

Military Press. Military Press. Pullups

Deadlift. Deadlift. Leg Raises

Bench Press. Bench Press. Kroc Rows

Squat. Squat. Stiff Leg Deadlift

Titan2011
09-14-10, 10:25 pm
I am a new member and I know this doesn't meet the requirements of 25 posts but if anyone deserves this opportunity it would be me!

My current training split:
Mondays - Shoulders and Traps
Tuesdays - Legs and Calf’s
Wednesdays - Back
Thursdays - Chest
Fridays - Arms and Calf’s
Every day 30 min + of intense cardio

I am currently the President and Creator of the Bodybuilding & Fitness Club of CAL U at California University of Pennsylvania. I am training to compete in CAL U's first ever Bodybuilding and Figure show that I have organized with help from the club. I plan to compete in the Heavy weight division and I also plan to win it all, no questions asked.

I am also working with the Strength & Conditioning team on campus training all of our current division II teams with no pay or credit, just for fun.

I work hard; I spend at least two hours every day in the gym training like an animal and stick to a very strict diet. I need something to take me to the next level in training and I believe that Agent O is that hidden secret.

Just a note; I fell 2 reps short of beating one of the Animals deadlifting 405lbsx12reps at the 2008 Arnold Classic , at that time I was 190lbs and completed 10reps!

"When you want to succeed as bad as you NEED to breathe, then you will be successful"

Hercules
09-14-10, 10:36 pm
I'm a 32 year old high school Biology teacher/weightlifting coach/football coach/powerlifter looking for every advantage I can get to make myself physically stronger naturally. My goal is to break 2 of the WABDL FL state deadlift records in April of '11 but I have the opportunity to fulfill one of those goals at the end of this October. I'm currently ranked in the top 30 Nationally in the WABDL rankings for the 242 class. My current split incorporates a Coan-esque deadlift program in with a conjugate scheme:

Monday: ME upper (board presses, flat bench, military)*
Tuesday: DE or Rep lower (speed deads, deep box squats, deads with bands, tire flips)*
Thursday: DE or Rep upper (speed bench, incline reps, Arnold presses)*
Saturday: HEAVY dead day - with or without Metal DL suit, % varies based on number of weeks out

*Exercises in parentheses are the main movements and are alternated every week; I select the training I need most. Accessory movements follow main exercises. Rows, heavy shrugs, and power shrugs are key movements.

Because my main focus is training for deadlift comps and to a lesser degree push/pull meets, I don't squat a lot in my current training program. That will change mid-year next year (I've got it all planned out...).

If selected, I'm all in on getting a log posted for Agent O. If this may help me attain my goals faster and more effectively, then I want this stuff and I want it bad. Next month, I'd love to say that I set a record with the help of Agent O...

lonnienews
09-14-10, 10:43 pm
SIGN ME UP! I am looking for something to help me increase my intensity during workouts.

My Training Split:

Mon - Chest & Back
Tue - Cardio / ABS
Wed - Shoulders & Arms
Thurs - Cardio / ABS
Fri - Legs & Back
Sat - Cardio / ABD
Sun - REST

pitbull329
09-14-10, 10:53 pm
I want it>> I am a firefighter taking the beloved M-Stak and love that shit... I lift heavy weights at an unmatched intensity and eat clean like a damn horse. its all about building strong bulky lean functional mass
Heres the guts
Mon Back/bi/ abs tues legs weds off thurs chest/tri friday shoulders/ traps abs saturday off sunday cardio and conditioning

intoodeep25
09-14-10, 11:06 pm
sign me up! i have never had the privelage of alpha testing anything so i am keeping my fingers crossed for this one!!!!

i train 5/3/1, getting stronger and bigger by the day. heres how my split shakes out

Monday: Deadlifts 5/3/1 style
-BB rows 5x8-12
-DB rows 5x8-12
-chins (shoot for rep records in 3 sets)
-hammer curls 4x12
-neck work

Tuesday: usually epsom salt bath, stretching, foam rolling, etc...recovery day

Wed.: Bench Press 5/3/1 style
-Incline bench 5x8-12
-DB press neutral grip 5x8-12
-Dips (shoot rep records for 5 sets)
-CG Bench 5x8-12

Thurs: Epsom salt bath, stretching, foam roll, bakers rolling pin work on hams/quads

Friday: SQUAT!! 5/3/1 style
-leg extensions 5x10
-Front squats 5x6-10
-db stiff legged deads 3 sets
-hamstring curls 4 sets

Sat: OH press 5/3/1 style
-db side laterals 5x8-12
-db side lateral heavy partials 3 sets
-db front raise 3 sets superset w/ db oh press
-bb shrugs 5 sets 12+

Sun: eat eat eat eat foam roll

i track my progress in a log so i know how i gain in basically every way. id be a great test subject. itd be an honor to see how this bad boy works on me and my split.

CARNIVOR
09-14-10, 11:18 pm
I'm down! Anything to help my fellow Animals.

I fit the criteria. As far as my split I've been doing the C.A.M.P training routine like Kevin English. It's great because it changes things up from week to week: Power, Straight Sets, Intensity Week(drops, supers, etc.)

My weekly schedule as far as body parts doesn't change but due to the changing intensity strategies the exercises will change but not that much along with sets and reps.
Mon.- Legs
Tues.-Chest, Tris
Wed.-OFF
Thur.-Delts
Fr.-Back, Bis

OVERCOME19
09-14-10, 11:19 pm
Hopefully I can get my hands on this stuff! Gettin' Animal products here in Canada is a fuckin joke....so maybe I can get a break but gettin some of this!

Training split:

Monday-Chest
Tuesday-Back
Wednesday-Shoulders
Thursday-Arms
Friday-Legs
Saturday-abs, forearms, calves...you know, the extra shit
Sunday-cardio

may seem boring and original, but every week I have new exercises, always different rep range, and sets change too!

Durrikan
09-14-10, 11:37 pm
I'd really like to give this a shot soo
here's my deal. I am currently using
Rage's Hell Raiser Training

Monday
Guns
Close Grip Bench
2 x 8+4

One Arm Machine Triceps Ext
2 x 8+4

Lying DB Triceps Ext
2 x 8+4

Standing DB Curls
2 x 8+4

DB Preacher Curls
2 x 8+4

Reverse Curls
2 x 8+4

Forward n Reverse Wrist Curls
2 x 8+4

Day 2
Wheels
Leg Press
2 x 8+4

Leg Extension
2 8+4

Hack Squats
2 8+4

Hamstring Raises
2 x 8+4

Standing Leg Curls
2 x 8+4

Day 3 Rest

Day 4
Chest/Shoulders
BB/Smith or DB Press
2 x 8+4

Incline Smith or DB Flyes
2 x 8+4

Pec Dec
2 x 8+4

DB or Smith Military Press
2 x 8+4

Side Laterals
2 x 8+4

Barbell Shrugs
2 x 8+4

Day 5
Back/Rear Delts/Calves

Wide Grip Pull Ups
2 x 8+4

T-Bar
2 x 8+4

narrow Grip Pull Downs
2 x 8+4

Reverse Pec Dec or Bent Laterals
2 x 8+4

Calf Extensions
2 x 8+4

Calf Raises
2 x 8+4

Day 6 n 7 Rest

I also throw in ab work and treadmill
on most days.

Some days I do not have a partner
to help with the forced neg's in which
case I do each set to complete failure.

I'd really like a chance at this and hope
I meet all the requirements.

D
Peace

Tempus
09-14-10, 11:41 pm
Hell yeah.

I'm on a HRT/GVT mass cycle right now.

2x a week heavy days on a push/pull/legs split. Doing 4-5 exercises for HRT followed by a modified GVT giant set (3 exercises, 10 sets of 10 for each, as fast as possible)

2-3x a week light days - mostly pump training but one exercise goes to 95% 1RM for singles. Usually 5-10 sets.

Cardio when I can get it in.

Shark52
09-14-10, 11:54 pm
Im 19 years old and have been lifting since i was 15. Around 1 1/2 years ago i got serious about training. Iv tried numerous supplements and have always felt that Animal/Universal has always offered everything i need to make big gains in the gym. This is y current split:

Day 1- Chest
Bench Press 3x8/10
DB Incline 3x8/10
Cable Flyes 4x8/10
Dips 3x8/10
Incline BB 3x8/10

Day 2- Back
Pull ups 6x10
Deadlift 4x8/10
Lat Pulldown 4x10/12
Lat Pullover 4x10/12
Cable Row 3x8/10
DB row 3x8/10
Rear delt flyes 4x10/12

Day 3- OFF

Day 4-Legs
Squat 4x8/10
Leg Extension 3x10/12 (single and double leg)
Leg Curls 4x10/12 (single and double leg)
Stiff leg DL 4x10
Leg Press 4x12
Seated Calve raise 3x12
Standing calves 3x12

Day 5- Shoulders
Military press 3x8/10
Side raises 3x8/10 (standing and lying sideways on incline bench)
Front raises 3x8/10
DB press 3x8/10
Hang clean 3x8
Shrugs 4x10/12

Day 6- Arms
Tris:
Rope pulldown 3x12
Single arm pulldown 3x12
Single arm pushdown 3x12
Skull crusher on incline 3x12
Weighted Dips 4x8/10
Bis:
BB curl 3x10/12
DB curl 3x10/12
Plate loaded preacher curls 4x10/12
Arnold Curls 3x10/12
Hammer Curls 3x10
DB Preacher curls 3x10/12

Day7-OFF

*Calves every other day as well as forearms and abs

Cstlfx
09-15-10, 12:27 am
Sign me up! Powerlifter with a competition coming up Nov. 6th. For the past month I havent been using any supplements to clean out the system, so everything will work better. That means if I take "O" it will be the only thing in my system. I train 6 days a week. My routine is as follows:

Sunday:
Speed Bench (chains or bands)
Cambered Bar, max attempt, or max rep
Tricep movement (close grip, overhead ext, dips, etc)
Upper back movement (clean, bent over row, DB row, Low pulley row)
Shoulder movement (seated or standing military press, front/side/rear raises)

Monday:
Heavy single attempts squat/good morning/deadlift
heavy quad or hamstring work (depends on first lift)
Hip work (ab/adductor, bridges, etc)
Core work (Good mornings, back extensions, side bends, landmines, etc)

Tuesday (supplemental for monday):
quad or hamstring movement, light weight, 5 minutes
core movement, light weight, 5 minutes
glute/lowerback movent, 5 mintues

Wednesday:
Heavy Single attempt bench/1,2,3 board
Hammer Strength chest movement
Tricep Movement (pressdown, pushdown, etc)
Upper Back (pulldown, HS Iso lat pulldown, etc)
Delts

Thursday (supplemental for wed):
pressing movement, light weight, 5-10 min
tricep movement, light, 5 min
upper back or shoulder movement, light, 5 min

Friday:
Speed lower - squat or deadlift (bands or chains)
lower back (good morning, stiff legged deadlift, hypers)
quad or hamstring movement
abdominal work

Saturday:
OFF

TheGreatWhite
09-15-10, 12:31 am
I'm a full-time college student (junior), I coach junior league football and work full time. Late nights in the library are always in the mix. Infact, I'm here right now, about to pack things up and head out. Anyways, I train in the AM now, since my afternoons and evenings are completely taken up. I could definitely us a kick in the ass in the AM! Here's my split:

Tuesday: Delts & calves
Wednesday: Off
Friday: Chest
Saturday: Arms

tbomb19
09-15-10, 1:25 am
this sounds awesome.
training split:
monday-shoulders traps abs...overhead db press 6,6,10,10,12...lateral db raise 6,6,10,10,12...upright row 6,6,10,10,12...bent over dumbell fly 6,6,10,10,12...BB shrugs 6,6,10,10,12....hanging leg raises 3X15, weighted crunch 3x15
tuesday-tris bis....close grip bench 6,6,10,10,12...decline skull crushers 6,6,10,10,12...overhead db tricep extension 6,6,10,10,12....tricep pulldowns (rope) 6,6,10,10,12...BB curls 6,6,10,10,12....incline db curls 6,6,10,10,12...resistance rope curls 6,6,10,10,12.
wednesday- legs....squats 6,6,10,10,12...leg press 6,6,10,10,12...BB lunges/smithmachine 6,6,10,10,12...romanian deadlift 6,6,10,10,12...leg extension 6,6,10,10,12.
thursday-rest 45 mincardio
friday-chest,abs...(have been seeing much better gains from Db as opposed to BB so im doing DB only for chest for 8 weeks to see what happens...incline db press 6,6,10,10,12...flatbench db press 6,6,10,10,12...decline db press 6,6,10,10,12...db pullover 6,6,10,10,12...(if i dont feel really gassed i will add decline db flys to give some extra attention to the lower chest region, i lag there for some reason)...weighted dips 3xfailure...kneeling cable fly 6,6,10,10,12....abs- air bike 3x15...lying leg raises on a boso ball 3x15
saturday-back....deadlifts 6,6,10,10,12...db row 6,6,10,10,12 (sometimes switch between supinated and pronated depending on weeks)...db row 6,6,10,10,12...cable row 6,6,10,10,12...lat pulldown 6,6,10,10,12....if i am not beat i do pullups till failure for 3 sets, but my back days usually kill me so they are not needed with this regiment...
sunday-rest....45 min cardio

BringTheCarnage
09-15-10, 1:48 am
Im always serious with my training! I am a full time college student and work a lot but the good thing about this is I have a gym in the building I work at and the rec center I go to school at, so I am always finding a place to get my pump on. Lets do this! GET HUGE!

Current Split ( running the same split I did in Iron Contest III)
Went through the contest actually ended up losing weight but it was fat and since then cut down to 210lbs now im bulking again with rages hrt! because it hrts so good.

Day 1 - Arms:

Close Grip Bench 2 x 8+4
One Arm Machine Tricep Ext 2 x 8+4
Lying DB Triceps Ext 2 x 8+4
Standing DB Curls 2 x 8+4
DB Preacher Curls 2 x 8+4
Reverse Curls 2 x 8+4
Forward and Reverse Wrist Curls 3 x 15 each
Abs 1 x 100 each side

Day 2 - Quads, Hamstrings

Leg Extension 2 x 8+4
Leg Press 2 x 8+4
Hack Squats 2 x 8+4
Hamstring Raises 2 x 8+4
Standing Leg Curls 2 x 8+4

Day 3 - Off

Day 4 - Chest & Shoulders:

Flat Smith Press 2 x 8+4
Incline Smith Press 2 x 8+4
Pec Dec 2 x 8+4
Smith Military Press 2 x 8+4
Side Laterals 2 x 8+4
Barbell Shrugs 2 x 8+4
Abs 1 x 100 each side

Day 5 - Back, Rear Delts and Calves:

Wide Grip Pull Ups 2 x 8+4
T Bar Rows 2 x 10
Narrow Grip Pull Downs 2 x 8+4
Reverse Pec Dec or Bent Laterals 2 x 8+4
Calf Extensions 2 x 8+4
Calf Raises 2 x 8+4

Day 6 & 7 - Off

going for 400g protein and 600g of carbs

SamFigura
09-15-10, 2:26 am
I would really like to test this. I am a hardcore, natural bodybuilder. I train out of Jay Cutler's book "CEO" muscle. I use his tips and advise in my training. In my first year of bodybuilding, i grew 34 pounds of lean muscle. My body fat stays very low, as i grow lean muscle. I turned 19 not too long ago, people at the gym tell me, i have a LOT of potential. So i train as hard as i possibly can. I may be shorter than most of the guys at the gym, but people really give me support. Even people who don't understand this sport. When i was in high school, i was the only bodybuilder. In my town, theres a lot of hippies who do hardcore drugs, i don't do any drugs. People at my high school didn't understand what i was doing lifting weights at the city gym, but i love this sport more than anything.
The reason why i want to enter this, is because i want an edge, i want to look bigger and better than ever before, i wanna win contests and show the guys at the gym how big i can get naturally. If you pick me, i will do everything im supposed to do, i will tell you people what results i get on a daily basis. i will try my best possible to grow and get as big as possible. I will not let you guys down if you choose me!

Monday:
Delts, Traps, Triceps, and abs.

Tuesday:
quads

Wednesday:
Off

Thursday:
Chest, bicep, forearms, and abs

Friday:
Hamstrings and calves

Saturday:
back

Sunday:
Off

My name is Sam Figura, and i hope you choose me!
=]

Jay
09-15-10, 2:31 am
Im 29 years old using only Universal Nutrition supplements which I've seen some awesome results from. I'd be honored to test out a product for your company as well as log it.

MONDAY: CHEST. TRIS.
TUESDAY: BACK. BIS.
WEDS: OFF.
THURSDAY: LEGS/CALVES. FOREARMS.
FRIDAY: SHOULDERS. TRAPS.
SATURDAY: ARMS.
SUNDAY: OFF.

JamesRange62
09-15-10, 6:29 am
I am 20 years old and have been training for about 2 years now. AnimalPak was the first supplement I ever used and I absolutely fell in love with the whole Universal line soon thereafter!

I believe I would be an excellent candidate to Alpha Test Agent O for many reasons. I am very dedicated in the gym and I am really trying to gain weight and strength. I am currently following a slight variation Wendler's 5-3-1. The only difference is how I run the split. I usually lift 2 days on then 1 day off with a 4 day deload period after about every and have been making good gains. I believe that testing Agent O will only increase my gains in this program!

My diet, of course, is in check. I believe it has to be before you decide to use supplements. I run a high carb/moderate protein diet with no added fats besides Animal Omega. My carbs include oatmeal, whole grain cereals, and brown rice. For protein I choose grilled chicken, lean beef, whey, and casein. I also love skim milk for both carbs and protein.

Body Stats (Goals by Christmas):

Height - 5'9''
Weight - 155 lbs. (165 lbs.)
BF% - ~8% (~8%)

Lifting Stats (Goals by Christmas):

Bench - 250 (275)
Squat - 315 (365)
Deads - 405 (445)
Mil. Press - 150 (175)

Current Split using 5-3-1:

Day 1:
Bench with chest and tricep assistance work.

Day 2:
Deads with back and bicep assistance work.

Day 3:
OFF DAY

Day 4:
Military Press with shoulder assistance work.

Day 5:
Squats with lower body and light back assistance work.

Day 6:
OFF DAY

Day 7:
REPEAT

So far this has been working great! I hope that, if chosen, Agent O will be another great aid in my workouts and take my gains to a new level whether it be through enhanced recovery, better endurance, increased strength! Whatever Agent O is designed to do, I am certain that I could use it. Running a log on Agent O would also not be a problem at all because I already record all of my workouts to see the changes and improvements I make, so taking 5 minutes to type them up would be no problem at all.

invictus
09-15-10, 7:19 am
sounds like a plan

Biggie973
09-15-10, 8:14 am
Sign me up, I'm in

My split is:
Mon: Chest, triceps & forearms
Tues: Legs
Wed: Rest
Thurs: Shoulders & traps
Fri: Back, Biceps & Forearms

Calves & Abs are done 2-3 times a week. Cardio is everyday. I have all of the requirements for this adventure that I can be a part of.

bigpappa160
09-15-10, 8:59 am
I have been powerlifting for 25yrs. I would be homored to be Animal Pak guinea pig. I have took different supplements over the years and I have took Animal Supplements over the years which I believe the animal supplements gives more true results than any. R

Flash419
09-15-10, 9:56 am
Count me in...

I'm 40 years old and have been workiing out for 25 years. A serious Animal user for the past 7 or 8. I'm currently trying to add some mass, and bring up some weak parts. I dieted down about 20 pounds over the summer and see there are still some areas that need work before I am ready to get on a bodybuiding stage. So.. time to GROW!! I'd love to give this supplement a try. I've tested for Animal before .. always with good results, so I am familar with logging my workout and keeping track of everything for the befores and afters.

I'm currently working out 4 days a week and eating about every 2.5 to 3 hours.

Current split is -

Cows / Back / Traps
Chest / Delts / Abs
Legs
Arms / Abs

Heavy weights, drop sets, going to failure.. whatever it takes to grow. Work hard, eat big.. and GROW!

naturalguy
09-15-10, 10:12 am
Lot's of quality entries, this is a great opportunity

Powerswitch
09-15-10, 10:39 am
Bobby Fields, age 39, competitive powerlifter training for meet November 14 in Glenolden, PA. Have been powerlifting for 24 years and not looking to stop until the ticker quits. Height 5'7", 234 lbs, compete in 242 lbs weight class.

Training schedule:

Saturday - Heavy bench
Sunday - Heavy squat / deadlift
Wednesday - dynamic bench / speed squats
Thursday - back work and accessory exercises

Lifting routine is mixed Westside and Sheiko.

Puerto Rico
09-15-10, 11:02 am
Sign me up... Im new to animal sups starting back at the beginning of the year and have not found anything better. Ive used cuts, pump, flex, and pak, all in which get the job done and more. I already log everything i do so, i would have no problem jumping online and transferring it all over to an online log.

5'5
173lbs
body fat=16

Monday
Back &abs

Tuesday
Legs
Wednesday
Shoulders & abs

Thursday
Bis &tris

Friday
Conditioning & calves

Saturday
Legs

Sunday- Off

Chrismaxmuscle
09-15-10, 11:14 am
Hey im 24 i train very intensly monday thru friday, i take the weekends off to rest and recover,

My split goes as follows:

Monday- Back and Tris
Tuesday- Chest and Bis
Wednesday- Legs
Thursday-Shoulders and traps
Friday- Arms

I double up my arms because they are a lagging body part.

i usually start with heavy compound movements for each body parts and follow with and isolation followed by another compound and iso....My last iso is higher volume to achieve greatest pump.

My current supplimentation is as follows:

Pak, Stak, M-stak, univesal green tea, tribulus pro, sterol complex, GH max, Pump, Nitro and pm.....

Im a firm believer in the company and i wanna test out the product and give the best feedback i can to make Agent O a huge success

Eric210
09-15-10, 12:27 pm
I'll try for this as well. I am the CPT at my gym so I am at the gym 5x a week working and i get to workout during my shift. I will be getting back into competing in powerlifting very soon. Last time i had a break from working out was a week off when the gym was closed, but in that time i cut trees down for exercise

21 years old. I train hard as hell everyday and get called a Animal on a daily basis and tend to send old people walking out the gym when the grunts or weights come out haha

my training split is

monday- chest/tris
tuesday- back/bis
wednesday- shoulders/trapz
friday- wheels

im working up to roughly a 3x1-90% for the big 3 lifts following a lil bit of west-sides and Mcgraths training mixed

joel.recla
09-15-10, 1:08 pm
Hi there. I'm a 170lbs 5' 9" 20 year old army boy. I'm in the reserves now and I live in wisconsin. I'm a hardcore hard gainer.
My workout is a lil odd cuz of work.
Monday i do legs
wednesy day I do shoulders and back
thursday is chest tris
friday is shoulders bi's.

I'm trying to get huge shoulders, that's why there is two days in there.
I stick to just basic lifts, nothin fancy. Alot of free weights.

Burke Knapp
09-15-10, 1:29 pm
I do a Rotating Two Three split

Mon: Back and Biceps
Tues: Legs and Abs
Wed: OFF
Thurs: Chest and Triceps
Fri: Shoulders
Sat: Back and Biceps
Sun: OFF

Then I start the next week with day two of the past week and so on.....

outaluckmarine
09-15-10, 2:01 pm
So my routine is constantly getting warped, twisted, cut, chopped and changed around, but I always find a way ar9under every obstruction. I'm in the marine corps, 22 years old, and striving to set not only powerlifting recoeds at our local gyms, but also raise the bar for the entire marine corps physical fitness program. I run a lot, I train coss fit, the weights have alway been my money maker. my wife told me to stop working out so much, I had to let her go......yeah, I'm a selfish asshole, and I will not let myself become a "has been" or a "could have been".

Hoomgar
09-15-10, 2:07 pm
A chance to alpha test the new Agent O? This is serious, best to each of you who get selected. Alpha testing for the big U and Animal brands is an honor.

Hg

sajohnson05
09-15-10, 2:10 pm
I am 28 year old who has been working out for about 15 years now. I have gone from 240 down to 180 about 8 years ago and have maintained that. Now that I spend my days at work, as an account and also a student. Then come home, change, and am off to the gym. I find myself at a plateu with my training. I've been trying to add muscle, and get rid of the annoying flab. I train 4 days a week with my brother, and do cardio 3 days a week. Anything that will get me over the humb and the tirdness when i get to the gym. I currently take Flex, Animal Pak(been taking this since it first came out), and Cuts. As I find myself into my late 20's, I know the positive effects that weight training has had on my body and health.

Hope to win so i can try this stuff out. Thanks

Littlefry
09-15-10, 3:39 pm

WHAT TO DO:

ELIGIBILITY:

Aww... no canadian up in here this time J-dawg! Cant even make an special exception for me lol :)

cuse88
09-15-10, 3:56 pm
I'm in. I'm 21 years old and been doing battle in the weight room for almost 5 years now,but this past year is the first solid year after dealing with shoulder problems the past 3 years (knock on wood). Myself, like everyone else on this board, I train balls to the wall and am always looking for that edge and I'm sure Agent O can give me that. Currently, I'm following Universal's Titan Program,which is pretty high intensity and volume,so a nice boost is always needed.

Monday
Back and Abs
Deadlifts: 4 sets x 10-4 reps
Pullups: 5 sets x 10 reps
Dumbbell Rows: 3 sets x 10 reps
T-Bar Rows: 3 sets x 10 reps
Crunches: 4 sets x 25 reps
Hanging Leg Raises: 4 sets x 10 reps

Tuesday
Arms
Barbell Curls: 4 sets x 12-6 reps
Alternating Dumbbell Curls: 3 sets x 10-6 reps
Hammer Curls: 3 sets x 12-8 reps
Pushdowns: 4 sets x 15-10 reps
Skullcrushers: 3 sets x 12-6 reps
Overhead Dumbbell Extensions: 3 sets x 12-8 reps

Wednesday
Off

Thursday
Legs
Leg Extensions: 4 sets x 20-10 reps
Barbell Squats: 5 sets x 20-8 reps
Leg Presses: 3 sets x 15-10 reps
Lying Leg Curls: 4 sets x 15-10 reps
Standing Calf Raises: 4 sets x 15-10 reps
Seated Calf Raises: 4 sets x 15-10 reps

Friday
Chest and Abs
Flat Barbell Bench Press: 4 sets x 12-4 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 4 sets x 12-8 reps
Flat Dumbbell Flyes: 3 sets x 15-10 reps
Rope Crunches: 4 sets x 25 reps

Saturday
Delts and Calves
Barbell Military Presses: 4 sets x 12-6 reps
Side Dumbbell Lateral Raises: 4 sets x 15-10 reps
Bent Rear Delt Dumbbell Lateral Raises: 4 sets x 15-10 reps
Dumbbell Shrugs: 4 sets x 12-8 reps
Leg Press Calf Raises: 5 sets x 20-10 reps

Sunday
Off

I'm coming over and applying from another board, so I'm sure NG and B Con could attest for the quality of my post/logging. Plus, I'd run the testing on both sites if wanted.

Thanks again for the opportunity and can't wait to see the testing on this product!

ironfreak1988
09-15-10, 6:17 pm
I would love to be part of this if you see fit. I am 22 years old and I have been lifting with dedication for a few years now. My main goal in my journey is to grow and grow some more. I am keeping my body fat between 15-20% lately and trying to bulk up. I am not at all trying to cut body fat. My goal is to stay on a good healthy bulk for the next couple of years. Last summer I got serious about my diet and heavy lifting and put on 38 lbs in 4 months. This has motivated me every since. I would be honored to test an amazing product from Animal. Thanks.

NJC_Manhattan
09-15-10, 7:31 pm
I'd like to do some testing. I missed out on the past few, so let me try this one on for size.

Split.

Day 1: Back/Calves (Compound to Isolation--Since I'm going into a bulk heavy reps and low weight mostly on the compounds, and one set til failure on the Isos)
Day 2: Quads/Hams (Same as above, but incorporate jump rope between Iso sets to minimize fat gain. Keep Heart Rate btw 120-130 BPM max.)
Day 3: Off (Mostly light stretching, perhaps light cardio)
Day 4: Chest/Abs (Same as day 1)
Day 5: Arms/Calves (trying to build up the calf as much as I can)
Day 6: Delts/Traps
Day 7: Off (Cardio/abs most likely)

Current supps:

Pak
Omega
Nitro
Uni-liver
Whey Supp
NO2/creatine matrix supp
Wine grape extract supp

Thanks!

westlake345
09-15-10, 7:50 pm
Sign me up for this!

I have a US Mailing address, am 18, and train pretty goddamn hard. Heres my split plus the core exercises I use on that day. I train with the 5x5 plus drop sets and negatives.

Monday: Chest and Tris, Dumbell Bench Press, Laying Skull Crushers
Tuesday: Back and Bis, Deadlift, Barbell Curls
Wednesday: Legs, Squats, Stiff Legged Deads
Thursday: Chest and Tris, Reverse Grip Bench, Seated behind the head Tri extensions
Friday: Back and Bis, Bent-over Barbell Row, Barbell curls
Saturday: Shoulders, Seated Military Press
Sunday: Rest

I of course do my small body parts every other day. For example I hit my calves and forearms one day, and abs and traps the next.

Please consider me Bros.

Rhetoric
09-15-10, 8:00 pm
After years of experiencing the benefits of Animal/Universal's exceptional products, I would love the opportunity the test one of their newest concoctions. The timing couldn't be better given the fact that I have just ended a (roughly) 18-month period of focusing on becoming progressively leaner and have recently transitioned into my first "offseason" in quite some time. For the past six months, I've kept on a 3-week rotation wherein I focus on different techniques, rep ranges and rest periods depending on the week and have seen some great gains in both strength and muscle density. I am eager to apply that same methodology to a more aggressive weight-gain regimen and expect some solid results. I can only assume that the application of Agent O will enhance my progress and I'd be more than happy to offer my candid feedback on a regular basis. Plus, a little extra kick in the ass after a 10-hour work day can't hurt either, right?

Current Split:
Mon - Back/Traps
Tues - Chest/Calves
Wed - Arms
Thurs - OFF
Fri - Delts/Forearms/Calves
Sat - Legs
Sun - OFF

*I am also doing 30 minutes of cardio 3 - 4 days/week in the AM and am training abs prior to two of those cardio sessions.

As always, big thanks to the Animal/Universal crew.

JPJackson09
09-15-10, 9:05 pm
I am totally down to test this new product. I am a student at the University of Arkansas majoring in exercise physiology. I am 20 years old and have always been a hardgainer, but I eat big and train heavy. I had a "mono like" virus about 6 months ago and I lost about 20 lbs during that time period, but after 4 months of hard work I am almost back to 200lbs. I use a wide variety of animal products, but I just have a feeling that this product is going to be insane!
Here is my split:

Monday: Chest/bis
Tuesday: Quads, Hams, Calves
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Shoulders/Tris
Friday: Back/Hams

If I get to test this stuff out, I will give this community crazy detailed reports on how it is improving my workouts.

Upstatebuilder07
09-15-10, 9:18 pm
Count me in

age 26
sex male
height 6'2"
weight 210-215
bdf 10%
occupation personal trainer

Have been lifting for years now, tried almost every supplement out there but also stuck true to the animal/universal brand. Looking for something new to produce some new gains

Monday-morning cardio/ afternoon delts, tris, abs

Tuesday-morning cardio/ afternoon legs, bi's

Weds- cardio

Thurs-morning cardio/ afternoon back abs

Friday- morning cardio/ afternoon chest

Sat- cardio abs

Sun-off

*wont let the forum down.

nwalleck
09-15-10, 9:54 pm
24, been lifting for 9 years 5'9" 205 currently working out 6 days a week, eating clean, no drinking. workout is:
mon-chest
tues-shoulders/calves
wed-arms
thurs-back
fri-lets
sat-abs-cardio
lift mostly heavy, mostly 6-10 reps, trying to get bigger, concentration on eating and lifting only doin a little cardio, definitly would like a little extra help. more then willing to send in pictures if needed, thanks

Ironfreakshow247
09-15-10, 10:11 pm
I would be honored to be a tester. Im 20 years old just trying to up my game right now, have the dream of stepping on the big stage some day.Im 5' 7" Been training for like a year and a half. I've been doing body building serious for about 8 months have brought myself from 140 lbs to 185 at about 15% could definitely use a product to kick my ass to the next level. All I do is preach how great animal is can only imagine what agent 0 can do.

Training split looks like this
Monday: Off, Tuesday: Chest and Shoulders, Wednesday: Back and calves, Thursday: Off, Friday: Arms and Abs, Saturday: Legs, Sunday: Off

My own modified system Week 1- Power week 6-8 reps, Week 2- 10-12 reps, Week 3- super set week, Week 4- same as week 2, then start the cycle over been great so far

eternal_law1
09-15-10, 10:45 pm
I'm 21 years old, a US resident, currently been lifting for 2 years. i'M 5'4, 135 lbs, and currently at 10% body fat. I was recently taking Animal Omega and Animal Pak, but am waiting for my next shipment. Right now, just taking protein.

Current Split:
Monday: Chest/Cardio in AM
Tuesday: Back/Abs
Wednesday: HIIT/Abs
Thursday: Shoulders/Traps
Saturday: Abs
Sunday: Cardio

RedlegDbell
09-15-10, 10:54 pm
I've never tested anything and would like to start with Agent O. I just started a cycle of Test and Stack a few days ago. I planned on moving to M-Stack after this. Posting that just in case any of those supps would cause any conflict. My split is:

Chest
Legs
Arms
Delts, Traps
Back
Rest
Repeat

Blondie Weapon X
09-16-10, 8:24 am
Hey J-Dawg, When will the testers be picked?? In other words, when will the testing begin??
Dixie

N. Motta
09-16-10, 10:56 am
Hey J-Dawg, When will the testers be picked?? In other words, when will the testing begin??
Dixie

Winners will be selected posted right after the Mr. Olympia weekend (Monday, September 27th)

BamBam
09-16-10, 11:02 am
A lot of good entries in here thus far... this one is gonna be hard to pick..

U Mad Brah?
09-16-10, 11:07 am
cool story brahs

suicidegripme
09-16-10, 11:49 am
A lot of good entries in here thus far... this one is gonna be hard to pick..

cool story brahs

Yeah, this thread should be stickied for all the routines, diet plans, and supp stacks.

d1sc1ple
09-16-10, 5:06 pm
PAIN!
That is the answer I give when asked about my workout predictions.
I train with balls out intensity. I get the most out of everyone of my workouts and I relish the Pain that you get when you take your muscles beyond what they have ever done before. Every time I step into the Gym it's me against the Iron, against my tolerance for PAIN.

It starts the night before the battle. Mentally standing victorious against the Pain. It may bend me but I will never break. I visualize each set, each grueling rep, and I cherish the Pain.

Every morning I choke down my food that fuels me and gives me the energy to battle the Pain. When I step into the gym I have already one, beaten back the pain to get one more rep than the week before.

I welcome the Pain. In my world the only way to win is to embrace the Pain...

I train in the Dorian Yates Blood N' Guts H.I.T. style. I do two warm up sets per exercise then go to failure and beyond.. Whether it be Forced reps or Rest Pause I push the boundaries of my body every week. I log every rep of every set and try to best them every week.
My Split:
Male 28 5'9" 210lbs

Chest & Biceps
Legs
Off (cardio still)
Back & Rear Delts
Shoulder's, Trap's and Triceps
Off (cardio)
optional Off day depending on how I feel I have recovered or Start over.

*I walk the Dog every night for about 30-45 minutes to help burn some fat but several hours after I lift, and at least two meals are consumed PW/O before I walk him.

Example W/O: RP= Rest Pause for 15sec/FN= Forced Negative/A=Assisted rep after failure
Chest & Biceps:
Incline Smith- WUP's to 275 X 8 + RP X 3 + RP X 2
Decline BBell- WU to 295 X 7 + 3A
Hammer Strength Bench- 125lb's a side or (2 biscuits and a 35)X6 + RPX3 + RPX3 w/2FN
Inc. Flyes- 50's X10/ 75's X 6+2A
Incline Curls- WU to 40's X 7+ RPX3
1arm Machine Preachers- 45 X 9+3FN (this is extremely painful)
BBell Curls- 80 x 8+3FN

I keep a Food journal and aim for 300gr Pro with 200grams carbs and 60grams fat.
this is my basic diet but I don't get the exct every day sometimes I may get 270g pro and others 330g that way I don't get to used to it. If I am bulking I add complex carbs and if I am not losing the amount I should be I cut more carbs but have a few larger carb cycle days.

Hope I get the chance to run this, can't wait to hear what it is and watch the cage Online.

Brother In Arms-
d1sc1ple to the Iron

Blondie Weapon X
09-16-10, 8:35 pm

Lol...oh yea I did read that part!! Why do you think I m called Blondie?? hahahaha
Thanks

Danb21
09-16-10, 9:16 pm
Current Training split

Mon- Tri's/Bi's
Tues- Quads/Hams/Calves
Wed- OFF
Thurs- Chest
Fri- Back
Sat- Shoulders/traps

I've been lifting for four to five years, now going heavy as possible with the basics. I remember working out for over a year or two and not seeing any results, even though I was busting my ass in the gym. I stuck with it and have seen it was well worth it. I'm never going to give up on this dream and will do my absolute best to get there.

I can regularly post, and throw up a couple pictures as well. Thanks for considering me.

JT_4
09-16-10, 10:53 pm
I have been lifting for 4 months now. My split is:

Sunday: Chest
Tuesday: Shoulders, Calves
Wednesday: Biceps, Triceps, Forearms
Thursday: Legs

I do 100 reps of Ab exercises every night. My training partner is 13 years younger than me. I could use a product to keep up with him!

I currently take Animal Pak and Omega ... I love the way Omega has made me feel physically since I began taking it.

I weigh 195 and am 6 ft 1 in. I have a bit of a spare tire, as I am 33.

My life consists of leaving for work at 6:30 AM, getting home at 5:00 PM, cooking supper for my georgous wife and 3 wonderful kids, homework, chores and I hit the gym around 9:00 PM.

Thanks for the time ... would love to try Agent O!!! :)

AaronFlex
09-17-10, 3:51 am
Monday - Chest N Abs
Tuesday - Back N Trapz
Wensday - Full out Legs
Thursday - Bicep N Tricep
Friday - Shoulders N Abs

Blondie Weapon X
09-17-10, 7:24 am

Agent O just for the Fella's??
If not, I want to par take in the testing!!
I have been oh so serious about transforming my body into a bodybuilder this year!! I hired a trainer back in March of this year (2010). When I started with him I weighed 187 & Bf 22%
I am now 151 & Bf 13.8%.

Here is my training:
Day 1 - Back & Bi's
Day 2 - Chest, Bi's & Calves
Day 3 - Legs & Ab's
Day 4 - Shoulder's, Tri's & Calves
Day 5 - Back & Bi's
Day 6 - Cardio only
Day 7 - Cardio - Crosstraining of sum sort
Then I start over with Chest, Bi's & Calves being day 1.

I do 30 mins of Cardio everyday and an extra 30 mins every other day.

do I need to post my food intake too??

LayzieBone085
09-17-10, 7:29 am
Just coming off my first show this Saturday (Tomorrow) and my offseason plans are overall growth. I lost a good 35 pounds during prep and I have a lot of weak areas to bring up. I will be utilizing a high intensity and low volume training split for my offseason and making sure i take in adequate calories for growth. Agent Orange would just be icing on the cake as I will gear up for a grueling type of DC Split that will help really push blood to the muscles are force them to grow after cutting down to the best shape of my life. I would love to beta-test this since I am an active logger of my workouts on the FORVM. NG was raving about this to me, and I kept bugging him about the formula but he was true to his word. I am hoping that if chosen Agent Orange would be able to take my game to the next level and give me a great kickstart to my offseason after my first show tomorrow.

During my 23 week prep I went from 180lbs and 15% Bodyfat to 145 Pounds and 6% Bodyfat BODPOD Tested

Split:

Monday: Chest/Back
Tue: Off
Wed: Legs
Thur: Off
Fri: Shoulders/Arms
Saturday: Chest/Back
Sunday: Off

repeat the cycle between Chest/Back...Legs...Shoulders Arms so that each one is hit 2x a week over a 3 week span.

Blondie Weapon X
09-17-10, 7:35 am
Oh yea...do you also want my supplement in take too??

Hellisforheroes7
09-17-10, 9:24 am
23 yrs old, 6'3, 250lbs

SPILT:
Sunday - Chest/Back
Monday - Arms/Shoulders
Tuesday - Legs/Abs
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Chest/Back
Friday - Arms/Shoulders
Saturday - Legs/Abs
Sunday - Off

hit me up

Lift4Life
09-17-10, 11:11 am
I am 43 years old and always looking to take my training to the next level as well as fight father time and prove to everyone that just because you are in your 40's, it doesn't mean you cannot continue to make strength and size gains.

Monday - Chest/Triceps/Calves

Wed - Shoulders/Calves

Thurs- Back/Bi's-Forearms

Saturday - Quads/Hamstrings

I do minimal cardio but it usually consists of some power walking or an occasional day hike on the Appalachian Trail.

Zieben
09-17-10, 9:19 pm
I am a determined, motivated & devoted person. I'm looking to be part of the ATP Agent O not only to assist in it's finalization for release to the Animals out there, but to be a part of something bigger than myself - helping prove that time and time again Universal Nutrition will always come out as the top choice for any supplemental needs.

Split:
Monday: Arms & Chest
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: OFF (Cardio & Abs)
Friday: OFF (Cardio & Abs)
Saturday: Shoulders & Tris
Sunday: OFF (Cardio & Abs)

I am a strict logger with everything I do - it's the best and most assured way to track improvement. I can offer that if selected, my routine, diet, supplement intake and any other factors relevant to Agent O's effectiveness would be strictly documented for a realistic and true feedback source; ideally the perfect field test.

E-Train
09-18-10, 5:32 am
Perfect I just started a split this week!

Current split
Week 1
Monday:
Legs/Back/Calves aka Squats/Deads day

Tuesday:
Chest/Shoulders

Wednesday:
Arms/Calves

Thursday:
Rest

Friday:
Chest/Arms

Saturday:
Legs

Sunday:
Rest

Week 2
Monday:
Back/Chest/Calves

Tuesday:
Shoulders/Arms

Wednesday:
Rest

Thursday:
Rest

Friday:
Legs/Calves

Saturday:
Back/Shoulders

Sunday:
Chest/Arms

So far so driven, as the month goes on my split will change weekly.

Background info:
Past college athlete and high school athlete
At least 5 out of 7 days of the week are spent at the gym when I have free time
Currently bulking to 230
6'0 199lbs

Current stack consists of Animal Pak, M-Stak and Test with a weight gainer shake and whey protein with every meal.

Blondie Weapon X
09-18-10, 7:14 am
How many animals are you recruiting for the Agent O testing??

HeavyG
09-18-10, 12:07 pm
Soon to be 42 year old male who gained a ton of weight cause of a brain tumor. Its been two years since the surgery and I am finally getting back on track. I am not doing anything special with my split but aiming for consistency and form. Strict form is the key for me and always to push more weight each time.

Day 1 - Lower Body/Abs

Front Squat/Back Squat
Alternating Lunges
Good Mornings
Standing Calve Raises
Diagonal Cable Wood Chops
Planks

Day 2 - Upper Body

Straight Arm Pull Downs
Flat Bench Press/Dumbbell Chest Press
Standing Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Dips
Variation of Standing Biceps Curls
Swiss Ball Cable Crunches

Day 4 - Lower Body

Deadlifts
Step Ups
Pull Through
Seated Calve Raises
Walk Outs
Side Planks

Day 5 - Upper Body

Chin Ups/ Modified Pull Ups
Seated Wide Grip Cable Row/One Arm Dumbbell Rows
Push Ups (variations)
Scaption
Dumbbell Skull Crushers
Leg Raises

musclealchemist
09-18-10, 1:30 pm
Day 1: Legs
Day 2: Chest and abs
Day 3: Back
Day 4: Arms

Im currently on a bulk right now, so im doing low reps, (ie 8, 6, 6, 4). I already keep a log of everything i do so posting it wont be a problem. My split is modeled after Ox's workout that he does, or did a while back. I would love to rest AGENT 0 out and tell you how it is.

Mauricio
09-18-10, 2:38 pm
22 year old male, currently residing in los angeles. current workout routine is as follows:

day 1: chest and triceps
-flat bench dumbbell press. 3 sets x8, 2 sets x4-6
-incline bench dumbbell press. 1 set x7-8, 2 sets x4-6
-flat bench dumbbell extensions. 1 set x10, 2 sets x5
-cable pushdowns, 2 sets x5-7

day 2: back and biceps
-widegrip chins behind the neck. 3 sets xfailure
-seated cable rows. 2 sets x6-7
-one arm dumbbell rows. 1 set x8, 2 sets x4-6
-incline bench dumbbell curls. 2 sets xfailure
-concentration curls. 2 sets xfailure

day 3: empty stomach cardio

day 4: shoulders
-seated dumbbell press. 1 set x10, 2 sets x4-5
-lying side laterals. 2 sets x7
-seated bent-over dumbbell laterals. 2 sets x6
-upright rows. 2 sets x6-8
-dumbbell shrugs. 2 sets xfailure

day 5: legs
-leg extensions. 1 set x10, 2 sets x6-8
-squats. 3 sets x6-8
-lunges. 2 sets x10
-straight leg deadlifts. 3 sets x8-9
-standing leg curls. 2 setsx8-9

day 6: late night cardio

Mutant
09-18-10, 6:09 pm
What up? This would be awesome for me to test. I'm 26 yrs old 5'6" @ 160lbs. I just joined the Air Force. I passed my PAS Test (Physical Agility and Stamina) and am qualified and have booked a job training for Combat Controller, which are some of the most respected Special Operations dudes in the world. The beat down begins Dec. 7 for me so I have been working overtime in the gym getting ready for some tough training coming my way. Here's my schedule:

Monday:
Weights-Push day, Chest, tris, shoulders, some kind of Olympic lifting
Endurance swim

Tuesday:
Calisthenics
Running

Wednesday:
Weights-Legs, the standard Squats and accessory lifts
Interval training swim

Thursday:
Running

Friday:
Weights- Pull day, Rows, Pullups, etc. some kind of Olympic lifting
Endurance swim

Saturday:
Calisthenics

Also I do some kind of Metabolic conditioning workout such as circuit training 3 days on-1 day off, so whatever days that lands on. I NEVER miss a workout as that means I could be less prepared for training and I keep a strict log so I can keep track of everything. And all my lifting is heavy, focusing on strength.

As you can see my training is INTENSE, and anything that helps me make it through a session is welcome.

RedlegDbell
09-19-10, 11:21 am
Thanks for serving our Air Force Mutant. Good Luck

lycan_warlord
09-19-10, 4:27 pm
23 year old male.
5'6" 185 lbs
live in Lafayete, LA
over 25 posts
ANIMAL/Universal fanatic
Full time student/Marine Corps Reservist
Full Time father

I have a difficult training schedule. or rather, its just plain unusual. I had to take a break from the gym for about 3 months, due to school and work. I just literally did not have enough time in the day to drive 25 minutes across town to go lift for 2 hours. On top of that, being a father to an always energetic 2 year old daughter zaps all energy and time I have. My current girlfriend and now new "baby momma" is 22 weeks pregnant with my first boy. I am enrolled in 15 hours at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette and will be graduating with a degree in Exercise Science this December. From there I'll get my commission in the Marines. I have been working 7 days a week since June. I have begun working out with one of my Exercise Physiology professors the mornings of Mon, Wed, and Fri. On top of that, I have scheduled a Weightlifting class, which ALSO goes on Mon, Wed, and Fri.

So now I lift 2 times a day, three days a week. I am doing a 5 "day" split: legs, chest, back, shoulders, and arms.

Essentially, it looks like this:

Mon(am): back
Mon(noon): legs
Wed(am): chest
Wed(noon): arms
Fri(am): delts
Fri(noon): back

I also am running 2-4 miles on Tues and Thurs as those are my off days at school AND I don't have my daughter. :D

I was given an opportunity to try out the Green Apple Torrent beta and I would LOVE ANOTHER CHANCE!!!!!!

Thank you for considering me.

Harry the tank Jones
09-19-10, 5:10 pm
I was going to do the NAtionals this year but do to circumstances out of my control, I have to wait to next year. I will be bigger and better though,this is a look at mey workout regiment. Sunday Quads
Leg extensions
Leg presss
squats

Harry the tank Jones
09-19-10, 5:13 pm
I used Animals products in the past before and liked them wish more stores would carry this product.

Blondie Weapon X
09-19-10, 6:15 pm
I used Animals products in the past before and liked them wish more stores would carry this product.

I dont know where you live, but you can place an order online. Thats what I do!!

d1sc1ple
09-19-10, 6:44 pm
I work for Vitamin Shop and we carry almost all the Animal Products try them out, if they don't have them they will order them for you and you can pick them up at the store no charge for shipping :)

Kathy Fields
09-19-10, 10:04 pm
Agent O just for the Fella's??
If not, I want to par take in the testing!!
I have been oh so serious about transforming my body into a bodybuilder this year!! I hired a trainer back in March of this year (2010). When I started with him I weighed 187 & Bf 22%
I am now 151 & Bf 13.8%.

Here is my training:
Day 1 - Back & Bi's
Day 2 - Chest, Bi's & Calves
Day 3 - Legs & Ab's
Day 4 - Shoulder's, Tri's & Calves
Day 5 - Back & Bi's
Day 6 - Cardio only
Day 7 - Cardio - Crosstraining of sum sort
Then I start over with Chest, Bi's & Calves being day 1.

I do 30 mins of Cardio everyday and an extra 30 mins every other day.

do I need to post my food intake too??

Chick here also asking the same! Is it just for the fellas??? Or can we take a crack at it too!?!?

Mutant
09-19-10, 10:19 pm
Thanks for serving our Air Force Mutant. Good Luck

Thanks for the support man! I really appreciate it.

BringTheCarnage
09-20-10, 12:08 am
Lots of interest in this and why not a chance to be the first to try a new animal product! Cant wait to see how this plays out, good luck to everyone. Hope I am among the honored.

RENFRO
09-20-10, 12:30 am
Male
190lbs.

Split:

Mon: Back
Tue: Shoulders + Abs
Wed: Arms
Thurs: Chest + Abs
Sat: Double up on trouble areas

Current Supps: Cuts, Pump, Pro Oats
Past Supps Taken: Stak, M-Stak, Test, Flex, PM

RENFRO

freighttraindane
09-20-10, 3:45 pm
Hey guys, I have never applied for one of these before, but I have been lifting for years, just like everyone else in here. I am just getting back into training hard again after a little time off. It was partly because I moved and was not very close to my gym and partly because I was being a lazy stupid slacker.

I wanted to thank my brother, smoothballer as he is known here in the forvm, for motivating and encouraging me to get back into it. He encouraged me to attend my first ABC since the national ABC at the Cage. Which was amazing. Not only did seeing and meeting all the animals at gym motivate me, but the event was held at gym not far from my new house. The Iron Asylum was just the type of gym I was looking for, and I have since joined there.

I am back at it and training hard. I am again going to be cutting, I am a big guy 6ft. 385lbs.

My 4 day split is:
Back and Biceps
Legs/Abs
Chest
Delts and Tris
I add 20-30 minutes of cardio postworkout on training days and 30-45 minutes on off days, with one day of complete rest (no lifting or cardio) per week.

J-Dawg
09-20-10, 3:53 pm
Chick here also asking the same! Is it just for the fellas??? Or can we take a crack at it too!?!?

It's open to all hard training individuals.

zeshkani
09-20-10, 5:26 pm
I' am in
I know I don't have 25 posts yet

Here is :

Monday : Biceps/Back/Cardio
Tuesday: Shoulder
Wednesday: Chest/Triceps/Cardio
Thursday: Legs/Shoulder
Friday: Biceps/Back/Cardio
Saturday: Legs/Chest Triceps
Sunday:OFF

pfelder
09-20-10, 5:39 pm
I am a serious lifter. I have to be. I have to be ready at any given moment to either drag a hose, lift a ladder, or pull someone from a building. I am a firefighter and I try to be able to save someone life. I am down to get something into my system that will take my training over the top. I am currently on my heavy training split with cardio of P90X following a few days a week.

Day 1 Chest and Triceps
Incline Bench
Flat Dumbbell
Incline Dumbbell
Decline Smith Machine Press
Skull Crushers
Machine Dips
Pushdowns

Day 2 Back and Biceps
Deadlift
Bend over row
Lat Pull Down
Seated Cable Row
Standing Barbell curl
Dumbbell curls
Scott preacher curls

Day 3 Shoulders and Calf
standing military press
front raise
lateral raise
rear raise
standing calf
seated calf

Day 4 Hams and Gluts
squat
leg press
hack squat
leg extentions
leg curls

P90X core, ab ripper, kenpo, plyo, and cardio x get wrapped in during the week.

Doing all of this while working 2 fire department jobs, 1 ems job, and going to school full time. So ya I need something that is going to light me up in the gym.

kryptiq
09-20-10, 8:18 pm
Male, 19(20yrs old 10/01), 187lbs

Current split:

Monday- Biceps/Triceps/Delts/Cardio
Tuesday- Back/Cardio
Wednesday- Legs/Abs/Cardio
Thurday- Delts/Toning arms/Cardio
Friday- Chest/Abs/Cardio

Already posting work outs in my journey so more than happy to post logs and supplement effects here in the future. As for intensity, well I work myself to the limit and I will be taking it further once I get a reliable spotter/lifting partner.

Current Supps:

Cuts
Nitro
Pak
M-Stak
Shock Therapy
Whey Protein

Cosby
09-21-10, 10:43 am
Very Intersted, im 18 . weigh 225 ,6'0 . my split is 2 days on 1 day off. chest tris, back bi's, shoulders calves, legs forearms.

Universal Rep
09-21-10, 11:57 am

WHAT TO DO:

ELIGIBILITY:

Bumping for the pertinent info...

blaine
09-21-10, 2:02 pm
Agent Orange...
The iconic logo is nasty. I have been reading up on the hype and I just read this thread saying its a product. I am excited.

I'm 21 years old 5' 7'' 170lbs. I am in the coast guard. Currently trying new things as you can see if you look into my journey. Huge fan of hrt. Cannot wait to see this product.

V23
09-22-10, 3:58 am
Finishing Cutting. Was 255lbs this past winter/spring
Goal: Time to get serious and gain as much (lean) weight as humanly possible
Current supplements: None

Back
-Weighted Chins
-Underhand Pulldowns
-T-Bar Rows/Barbell Rows
-DB Rows
-Deadlifts
Chest/Bi's
-Flat Bench Press
-Incline DB Press
-Weighted Dips
-DB Pullovers
-BB Curls
-DB and Barbell Wrist Curls
-Hammer Curls
Legs
-Leg Press
-Squats
-Split Squats
-Romanian Deadlifts
-Good Mornings
-Leg Curl
-Seated/Standing Calf Raise
Delts/Tris
-Standing Military Press
-Upright Row
-Lateral Raises
-Bent Raises
-Shrugs
-Close Grip Bench
-French Press
Abs 3-4x week

Iceiktitan
09-22-10, 4:04 am
My name is Matt but most call me Ice. I have been training since 2002 where it all began after a trip to the hosptial. I feel that I'd be a good candidate for an alpha tester because I train hard consistently and love animal through and through. If chosen I will log based on this splits basis and definetely won't dissapoint the animal brotherhood.

5' 7 1/2 180-185 lbs
Main Goal- Gain Mass

Current Training Split:

Biceps
Calves/Abs
Triceps
Off
Legs
Off
Off
Power Pecs/Isolation
Calves
Off
Shoulders
Back
Off
Off

Repeat

Loomis
09-22-10, 1:49 pm
I just wanna say that I would love to test this out. I started lifting christmas last year, i realized it was time to change after a christmas party photo, that made me look like a complete fat slob. I was pretty close to hitting the big 300. I have been training balls out since june 7, my routine is constantly evolving. My current split is 4 on, one off. I train in the morning before work, so i have little time to dick around. All exersices are with a 30-45 rest between sets, and a min rest between exercises. normally just long enough to suck down some water and catch my breath. my current weight is at 225, not bad but still 50 lbs off m goal.

I post almost every day, and my train log is always recorded to be shared with my fellow animals, its how i hold myself accountable. my logs are always free of b.s. and are never exagerated.

heres the run down on my current split...

A day
Leg press
leg extensions
seated leg curls
squats

b day
bench press
incl bench
flyes
incl flyes
cable crossovers

c day
db curls
incl curl
ez bar curl
reverse curl
skulls
rope pushdown
bent over tri extensions
cable pushdowns

d day
lat pull down
row
bent over row
single arm db row
bent over row
chin ups
back extensions
deads

e day
seated shoulder press
front plate raise
lat raises
upright row
upright row
seated rear raises
shrugs

crunches are done every other day, and to be honest they are the first thing cut if im short on time.

Durrikan
09-22-10, 9:02 pm
I posted once but with a newer journey
as I did an accident when I got back.

Anyway, I am currently doing the HRT routine
have to vary it at times as I lose partner

Monday
Guns

Tuesday
Wheels

Wednesday
rest
do some cardio n abs

Thursday
Chest/Shoulders

Friday
Back/Rear Delts/Calves

Sat n Sun
Rest
with some cardio and abs

On the days I do not have
a partner for the forced neg's
I do all sets to complete failure

Hope you consider me a good candidate

D
Peace

cuse88
09-23-10, 10:07 am
I'd like to withdraw my application, thanks for the opportunity.

Survivor831
09-23-10, 10:33 am
I've been true to the Universal/Animal brand from the very begginning. Even when others were saying how much better such and such product was and how Animal was all hype, etc, etc,etc....I stood my ground. From the moment I started this journey of mine I have stuck by Universal/Animal 110%. Along the way I have found myself, met alot of inspirational people and even had others want to know what Animal IS all about. Its pretty cool considering a couple of those people were against me from the start. To say the least, I have dedicated my journey to nothing else but The U. I have been through a couple of "bad" experiences in my life, but nothing I have let hold me down. I have found a new strength in the iron and a huge companion with this brand. Does any of this mean anything, maybe not. It is simply my way of saying it would be an honor to be able to give back to The U for all they've done for me. Thank you for this opportunity.

I train hard every day no matter what I'm doing. My split stays fairly consistant depending on how I feel that day. I might train two three four days in a row, or I might take a day off after just one day. My meals are consistant every day because I believe that nutrition is 80% of what we do.

Basic split:
Monday: Arms
Tues: Legs
Wed: off
Thurs: Chest
Fri: Back
Sat: Shoulders

I like to train Dorian style with the occasional drop sets and maybe supersets if I feel the muscle needs something extra that day. I feel that if you hit the muscle hard with high intensity, you really dont need four five or six sets. You have to listen to your body. I stick to basic free weight movements with a machine thrown in there every once in a while. The majority of my training consists of heavy free weight movements. Oh, and I'm 30 years old.
Thank you again for the opportunity.

Mr. Dead
09-23-10, 2:01 pm
A lot of great entries, in here!!!

Maiden69
09-23-10, 9:41 pm
I tohught about applying from the first moment I saw this, but since I was on a cut and calorie restricting I thought I was not goin to give it a true test drive... since I hit my goal of 205 I started a lean bulk last week and I think that now I have a chance to give it a go! My next 8-10 weeks are planned already, the split is as follows.

Chest/Shoulders
Arms (W/O 1)
OFF
Back/Traps/Rear Delts
Legs
Arms (W/O 2)
OFF
Repeat

My primary goal is to bring my arms up to match the rest of my body, and the arm workouts change from workout to workout, and the intensity and techniques used to work them out change every 2 weeks. My "stack" or other supplements taking at this time are PAK, FLEX, PM, OMEGA, EAA Nitro, Storm, and Shock Therapy. I can't wait to try another new product to see what I can get out of it. Thanks for your considerations!

eric downey
09-23-10, 10:32 pm
Id love to try it bro

im top 5 ranked in 220 242 weights classes in raw powerlifting.

Universal Rep
09-24-10, 10:43 am
Good luck to all the entrants. Corporate will make the announcement this coming Monday from what I hear...

kryptiq
09-24-10, 10:56 am
Good luck to all the entrants. Corporate will make the announcement this coming Monday from what I hear...

Exciting news, good luck everyone should finally soon see what U Rep has been hiding.

Shukin
09-24-10, 9:33 pm
Sign me up, I have a U.S. address, mom will send it right out to me here in Japan..
Will post with before and after pictures, progress...

My current split is based on Frank Zane's method of a 5,5,5,6 day cycle (train 3 days out of 5 three times in a row, then train 3 days out of 6 once and repeat).
Here is what it looks like and how it repeats itself every 3 weeks. Tuesdays are my day off from work so this allows me to always have Tuesdays off.
1= Back Biceps Forearms
2= legs, and
3=chest shoulders triceps, R means rest day.

In order for me to always have Tuesdays off this work out begins on Friday for me;

Fri Sat Sun Mon Tues Wed Thurs
1 R 2 3 R 1 R
2 3 R 1 R 2 3
R 1 R 2 R 3 R

Count me in,
Shukin

Flash419
09-24-10, 9:43 pm

Great... we'll Stay Tuned..... LOL

Stovall
09-25-10, 12:44 am
I'm very interested in this. I am currently cutting but I keep the weight as heavy as I can. I'm more of a powerbuilder so I'm constantly dropping my reps down to 2-6. I would like to retain as much muscle and strength as possible during this cut and if I can also gain more strength I don't think that would hurt my feelings. Plus, with my brothers in the Central Texas thread always encouraging me with my diet I have a reason to post everything that I go through if I were testing. I'm here and I'm ready.

2 days on, 1 day off, 3 days on and 1 day off.

Mondays: Back, calves
Tuesdays: Chest, abs
Wednesday: Cardio, calves
Thursday: Shoulders, abs
Friday: Legs, calves
Saurday: Arms, abs

Calves and Abs alternate days. Calves are worked one day low reps the next high reps. I like to keep it mixed up. Good luck to everyone. I'm sure this will be another great product.

JasonG
09-25-10, 1:58 am
Can't wait!!

lycan_warlord
09-25-10, 3:43 pm

can't wait. hopefully i'll get picked :D

-lycan

OVERCOME19
09-25-10, 3:48 pm
Either way if i get picked or not, I'm glad theres something new to the product line. No other company is as good as animal. All Animal products work, no bullshit. I'm honestly sick and tired of seeing MuscleTech ads everywhere. When I read magazines I look forward to seeing that one page of a guy sitting there, or a guy attempting to punch your face when you turn that page....and you go, what the fuck is this. And you see it says Animal Pak, now thats fucking hardcore. Good company, good products, good people. Thanks Forvm for always answering questions and being here for one another.

_Trainlikeafreak
09-25-10, 7:55 pm
20 year old natural bodybuilder with a show coming up November 20th.

Current Split:

Monday
Back/abs

Tuesday
Chest/glutes

Wednesday
Arms/forearms

Thursday
Quads/calves

Friday
Shoulders/abs

Saturday
Off

Sunday
Hamstrings/Glutes/Calves

Cardio as of Monday 9/27 is 3 times a week at 30 minutes

LayzieBone085
09-25-10, 8:13 pm

and good job on winning 3 awards at the olympia. Multi Vitamin and Joint Supp of the year over and over and over! Keep it rocking Universal.

ontheEDGE
09-25-10, 8:17 pm
I didn't think I was eligible since I won the Shock Therapy (really enjoyed it by the way) but that was over 30 days ago so I guess according to the rules I can apply!

Ok so here's my split:

Day 1: Legs
Day 2: Back
Day 3: Chest and Biceps
Day 4: Shoulders and Triceps

My work schedule changes so I don't use a Monday-Friday split, I just train when work permits which is always at least 4 times a week.

Side note - I would love to be chosen but if supplies are low I would be glad to see another Animal win since I just won something myself, can't get to greedy!

dannynb
09-26-10, 1:57 am
After being out of the run for 2 years due to injury and illness it is time. No more pussy footing around. I've come to learn my body and what does and doesn't work.... I've got my diet in check, supps in order and workouts lined out. Universal and Animal products have helped me achieve 2nd in Lackland and 4th at Texas State Championships back in '08. Now we'll see how they help me in 2011 and Agent "O" can only help me that much more. I'm willing to put it to the test.....

Day 1 Legs
Leg Ext 1x25, 3x12-8
Squats warm-up 4x12-6
Leg Press 4x12-6
Lunges 4x30 steps
Leg Curls 3x12-6
SLDL 3x12-6

Abs 3x25

Stretch

Day 2 Chest
Shoulder warm-up exercises (15 minutes)
Incline Press warm-up 4x12-6
Incline Flyes 3x12-6
Flat Press 4x12-6
Flat Flyes 3x12-6
Cable Cross-overs
Dips 4x12-6

Calves
standing 3x25
seated 3x25
donkey 3x25

Stretch

Day 3 Rest

Day 4 Back
Pull-Ups Warm-up 4x12-6
Deadlift warm-up 4x12-6
Lat Pull 3x12-6
T-Bar Row 3x12-6
Rev Grip Lat Pull 3x12-6
Cable Rows 3x12-6

Abs 3x25

Stretch

Day 5 Shoulders
Military Press warm-up 4x12-6
Side Lat Raise 3x12-6
Front BB Raise 3x12-6
Upright Rows 3x12-6
Rear Delt Flyes or Rev Pec Deck 3x12-6
Shrugs 4x12-6

Calves
Seated 3x25
Standing 3x25
Donkey 3x25

Stretch

Day 6 Arms
Straight Bar Curls 3x12-6
Preacher Curls 3x12-6
Rev Preacher Curls 3x12-6
Hammer Curls 3x12-6
Close Grip Bench 3x12-6
DB Overhead Ext 3x12-6
Rope Ext 3x12-6
Rev Grip Cable Ext 3x12-6

forearm work
wrist curl 3x10
rev wrist curl 3x10

Stretch

Calories 4500 starting out and adjusting as I go.

Cardio will be 30 minutes 3-4 times a week depending....not really for fat loss but mainly to keep my heart in condition.

Also these are the exercises I posted for now, generally my lifts change from workout to workout. I try to hit things up differently each week. My body really responds well to variety.

shortstack
09-26-10, 9:46 am
Hey J-Dawg,

As much as I hate to, I have to pull my entry out. I won the Pro & Oats last week.

Good luck to everyone else. This should be a great product.

Jeremy

Hercules
09-26-10, 11:46 am
Hey J-Dawg,

As much as I hate to, I have to pull my entry out. I won the Pro & Oats last week.

Good luck to everyone else. This should be a great product.

Jeremy

That's honesty we can all appreciate. Congrats on the Pro & Oats win!

MRmichael.hooker
09-26-10, 11:50 am
so ready for tomorrow to see who wins lol

E-Train
09-26-10, 2:51 pm
Tuned as always.

noend
09-26-10, 6:26 pm
Always a fan of universal products and am always open for a product that can possibly help my performance. as I constantly push myself to the limit every time I'm in the gym. My training split currently.

Monday-chest
Tuesday-legs
Wednesday-calves/abs
Thursday-Shoulders
Friday-Back
Saturday-Arms
Sunday-rest

MR.TeachFreak
09-26-10, 6:38 pm
Gotta take myself out of this as well. I also won the protein and oats promo. With all the Olympia fun going on it slipped my mind that I entered. I am more then happy to see the testing and get my hands on it when I can.

Flash419
09-26-10, 10:19 pm
I believe tomorrow is the day...

Keeping my fingers crossed.. Hearing good things about this so far...

Big C
09-26-10, 10:41 pm
I believe tomorrow is the day...

Keeping my fingers crossed.. Hearing good things about this so far...

Same here brother. I'll be checkin first thing in the am.

BringTheCarnage
09-27-10, 8:07 am
Checked in and it must be to early for them lol

mritter3
09-27-10, 8:08 am
well i think today is the lucky day for some people on here...best of luck and a big early congrats to those who get picked for this...excited to see how everyone likes it.

Loomis
09-27-10, 9:21 am
good luck to everyone!

Hercules
09-27-10, 9:59 am
The suspense builds...

ontheEDGE
09-27-10, 10:18 am
Tuned with intensity...

PIJW
09-27-10, 10:20 am
The suspense builds...

Yep, as we wait for NG or J-Dawg to post the winners

dannynb
09-27-10, 10:26 am
Yep, as we wait for NG or J-Dawg to post the winners

And so we wait......

BamBam
09-27-10, 10:27 am
...and wait... but patience is a virtue... to which I have very little lol

IN IRON,
BB-

MRmichael.hooker
09-27-10, 10:34 am
If I don't win, already got the Visa out to buy some lol

mritter3
09-27-10, 10:40 am
If I don't win, already got the Visa out to buy some lol

will it be available to purchase today????

BamBam
09-27-10, 10:44 am
will it be available to purchase today????

Gotta go through the testing first, but I would say probably not too long after testing begins that it will be available. Probably have to get the final word from J or NG on this one..

IN IRON,
BB-

Flash419
09-27-10, 11:11 am
And we wait...

.. everyone at Universal must be sleeping off the Olympia weekend. LOL Probably too many carbs after House's post Olympia party at IHOP.

Keeping my fingers crossed...

BamBam
09-27-10, 11:17 am
And we wait...

.. everyone at Universal must be sleeping off the Olympia weekend. LOL Probably too many carbs after House's post Olympia party at IHOP.

Keeping my fingers crossed...

This is a good point... that, or Vegas has claimed more victims.. lol

IN IRON,
BB-

machineman
09-27-10, 11:22 am
...and wait... but patience is a virtue... to which I have very little lol

IN IRON,
BB-

I have TONS....cause I haven't used any yet!!!!!!

oh, and still waiting.....must be time for a pop tart......

Mr. Dead
09-27-10, 12:10 pm
A lot of great entries in here...

PIJW
09-27-10, 12:13 pm
A lot of great entries in here...

And we are still waiting to the announcement

Mr. Dead
09-27-10, 12:15 pm
And we are still waiting to the announcement

It takes a lot of time to go through all of these great entries...

BamBam
09-27-10, 12:34 pm
It takes a lot of time to go through all of these great entries...

That's true.... all the different guys, training splits, styles.. makes it rough...

that, and possibly a big Vegas, Olympia hangover lol (j/k)

IN IRON,
BB-

Flash419
09-27-10, 1:25 pm
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............

the waiting.............

J-Dawg
09-27-10, 1:27 pm
Winners will be announced later today.

freighttraindane
09-27-10, 1:33 pm
Winners will be announced later today.

later like the next hour or later like by the end of the night? the antcipation is really starting to get to us

BamBam
09-27-10, 1:34 pm
later like the next hour or later like by the end of the night? the antcipation is really starting to get to us

haha.. can't wait! Good luck LEGION..

IN IRON,
BB-

dannynb
09-27-10, 1:39 pm

IN IRON,
BB-

Me neither...best of luck everyone.

J-Dawg
09-27-10, 1:47 pm

IN IRON,
BB-

Me neither...best of luck everyone.

Haha, it's good to see the anticipation. Check back around 5pm EST. All the winners should be lined up by then.

Universal Rep
09-27-10, 1:48 pm
Check back around 5pm EST. All the winners should be lined up by then.

Good luck fellas.

bizzo
09-27-10, 1:50 pm
Awesome! I can't wait to hear the results!! Agent O Pre-Workout... Super stoked!

BamBam
09-27-10, 1:51 pm
Haha, it's good to see the anticipation. Check back around 5pm EST. All the winners should be lined up by then.

17:00 it is!

Big C
09-27-10, 1:59 pm
Dayum, I'll be at the gym at 5 pm. haha. Least it gives me something to look forward to when I return home! Sounds good.

Jay
09-27-10, 2:00 pm
a good deal is worth waiting for..

MassMonster
09-27-10, 2:14 pm
im stoked for this ... anything that will help me go all out before my big lift comp has meat the edge of my seat... hahhhahaha

PIJW
09-27-10, 2:28 pm

5pm est, cst, pst????? Don't want a mix up like with the camera where people logged in at 10 est

dannynb
09-27-10, 2:33 pm

You're killing me J......LOL

BamBam
09-27-10, 2:34 pm
You're killing me smalls......LOL

Sandlot.. nice lol

IN IRON,
BB-

PIJW
09-27-10, 2:39 pm
Sandlot.. nice lol

IN IRON,
BB-

lol

J-Dawg
09-27-10, 2:52 pm
Going to shoot a couple from the list out there now.

Here's the first 5...
Mr. Dead
PainIsJustWeakness
Big C
bizzo
MassMonster

Email your full mailing info, username to info@animalpak.com and let 'em know that you'll be one of the 30 testers selected for the Agent O ATP.

BamBam
09-27-10, 2:53 pm

Here's the first 5...
Mr. Dead
PainIsJustWeakness
Big C
bizzo
MassMonster

Email your full mailing info, username, and let 'em know that you'll be one of the 30 testers selected for the Agent O ATP.

Applause! Congrats fellas..

if u r chosen.. who do u send the email to? You, corpo?

Mr. Dead
09-27-10, 2:55 pm
Sweeeeet!!! Thanks!!!

Mr. Dead
09-27-10, 2:56 pm

Here's the first 5...
Mr. Dead
PainIsJustWeakness
Big C
bizzo
MassMonster

Email your full mailing info, username, and let 'em know that you'll be one of the 30 testers selected for the Agent O ATP.

*Page Bump...*

mritter3
09-27-10, 2:56 pm

Here's the first 5...
Mr. Dead
PainIsJustWeakness
Big C
bizzo
MassMonster

hell ya fellas very cool....looking forward to seeing your opinions on agent O...

Big C
09-27-10, 3:00 pm
Thank you very much!

What email address do we send our info???

J-Dawg
09-27-10, 3:01 pm
Shoot it over to info@animalpak.com.

Tempus
09-27-10, 3:04 pm
Just take your time and pick me as soon as you are ready ;)

PIJW
09-27-10, 3:09 pm

Here's the first 5...
Mr. Dead
PainIsJustWeakness
Big C
bizzo
MassMonster

Email your full mailing info, username to info@animalpak.com and let 'em know that you'll be one of the 30 testers selected for the Agent O ATP.

Sweet thanks J-Dawg and Universal.

30 Testers wow thats awesome too

Big C
09-27-10, 3:10 pm
Thanks.

And should those selected testers cycle off any preworkout supps they are currently using to effectively gauge the potency of Agent O? I want to do this the right way.

I was just curious as to what can/can't be stacked with this new product.

d1sc1ple
09-27-10, 3:11 pm
Way to go guys! can't wait to read your logs. Hope I get picked and get to post with ya'll

PIJW
09-27-10, 3:12 pm
Thanks.

And should those selected testers cycle off any preworkout supps they are currently using to effectively gauge the potency of Agent O? I want to do this the right way.

I was just curious as to what can/can't be stacked with this new product.

Agreed, what should we cycle off of and what can we use with it

Mr. Dead
09-27-10, 3:12 pm
Shoot it over to info@animalpak.com.

Sent...

PIJW
09-27-10, 3:14 pm
Sent...

x2

J-Dawg
09-27-10, 3:36 pm
Here are the next 5 testers:

machineman
JasonG
iwontquit
Menace
PanterA

PIJW
09-27-10, 3:38 pm

machineman
JasonG
iwontquit
Menace
PanterA

Another huge congrats

mritter3
09-27-10, 3:38 pm

machineman
JasonG
iwontquit
Menace
PanterA

huge congrats fellas....looking forward to checking out your logs.

Universal Rep
09-27-10, 3:40 pm

Here's the first 5...
Mr. Dead
PainIsJustWeakness
Big C
bizzo
MassMonster

machineman
JasonG
iwontquit
Menace
PanterA

Congrats to the first 10 selected...

Mr. Dead
09-27-10, 3:41 pm
Congrats to the first 10 selected...

Thanks!!! Thrilled and honored to be chosen...

Universal Rep
09-27-10, 3:44 pm
Anyone know how many are gettin' the call this time around?

kryptiq
09-27-10, 3:46 pm
Congrats to the first 10 who have been chosen, have my fingers crossed here =) Good luck everyone!

J said 30 people I believe U Rep.

Checking in again in 15 gotta go make meal 4.

Mr. Dead
09-27-10, 3:47 pm
let 'em know that you'll be one of the 30 testers selected for the Agent O ATP.

Anyone know how many are gettin' the call this time around?

I'm guessin' 30...

Universal Rep
09-27-10, 3:50 pm
I'm guessin' 30...

Is that ur final answer???

d1sc1ple
09-27-10, 3:56 pm
Final Answer lol, I have been refreshing like crazy! Suspense is killing me. got my fingers crossed for this one.

ontheEDGE
09-27-10, 3:57 pm
Is that ur final answer???

U rep is all about mind games. Now I'm thinking does he know something? Are there more than 30? Evil.

PIJW
09-27-10, 4:03 pm
U rep is all about mind games. Now I'm thinking does he know something? Are there more than 30? Evil.

Would be nice, but i believe J stated 30 with the first 5 selected

dannynb
09-27-10, 4:03 pm
Congrats fella's!

30 testers...damn....still got my fingers crossed.

J Wong
09-27-10, 4:04 pm
Congrats fella's!

30 testers...damn....still got my fingers crossed.

x2!

Nix0r
09-27-10, 4:05 pm
I'm gonna go ahead and pull myself out of this one. I was recently picked to try out the Pro & Oats (haven't gotten it yet, still waiting).

Gonna let The U spread the love to some different people.

ontheEDGE
09-27-10, 4:06 pm
Would be nice, but i believe J stated 30 with the first 5 selected

True, but U-rep sometimes has tricks up his sleeve. Either way this is fun stuff!

d1sc1ple
09-27-10, 4:11 pm
True, but U-rep sometimes has tricks up his sleeve. Either way this is fun stuff!

That he does! He is very, very sneaky.

N. Motta
09-27-10, 4:12 pm
Big thank you to the powers that be, for including me in such a great opportunity.

Is it preferred to start a new Agent O ATP journey/log? Or just use existing journey thread?