PDA

View Full Version : Questions about "Agent O" Alpha Testing

dd2inxs
09-14-10, 1:42 pm
Is this open to women, as well?

J-Dawg
09-14-10, 1:46 pm
Is this open to women, as well?

It is open to any individual who is into training heavy and intensely, as well as training regularly and looking for something potent to take the workout to the next level.

If you're interested, post up your official entries here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=33277

dd2inxs
09-14-10, 1:48 pm
It is open to any individual who is into training heavy and intensely, as well as training regularly and looking for something potent to take the workout to the next level.

Thank you. I know some supplements are very male specific. So, I had to ask.

theshoupguy
09-14-10, 1:52 pm
Any information on what sort of supp this is?

(Good luck to those looking to try -- I'm too much of a lurker here to qualify.)

wedge
09-14-10, 1:52 pm
I'll throw my name in for consideration.

naturalguy
09-14-10, 1:53 pm
This is an amazing opportunity to be the first to test this all new supplement before it hits the market.

bizzo
09-14-10, 1:54 pm
I know that I don't meet the 25+ F O R V M posts that are required but I'd still love to be considered for the Alpha Testing for the AgentO. If not, then I know what I must do to be eligible for future Alpha Testing.

Thanks again!

Firedrake
09-14-10, 1:55 pm
I'm definitely interested in this. At my age, anything that helps me ramp things up is good. I've tried most of the currently available pre-workout products, and haven't been terribly impressed.

Crank me up!

Universal Rep
09-14-10, 2:20 pm
Any information on what sort of supp this is?

(Good luck to those looking to try -- I'm too much of a lurker here to qualify.)

I know that I don't meet the 25+ F O R V M posts that are required but I'd still love to be considered for the Alpha Testing for the AgentO. If not, then I know what I must do to be eligible for future Alpha Testing.

Thanks again!

25 posts don't take that long fellas...

Universal Rep
09-14-10, 2:20 pm
I'll throw my name in for consideration.

Right here brother... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=33277