PDA

View Full Version : Journey to 2011 NPC San Jose

bizzo
09-14-10, 2:14 pm
This is my first post on my journey. Even though my journey started a month ago, I figure that it's better late than never, right? This journey is to serve as a positive course to my 2011 NPC first time competition.

Right now I'm working on a workout that was supplied to me by Marc Lobliner, CEO of Scivation. It's a progressive 4 week program. Heavy and a rep range between 6 and 10. First week it's 2 sets per exercise (6 per muscle group, hitting them once a week). Second week it's 3 sets per exercise. Third week it's 4 sets per exercise and then the Fourth and final week it's 5 monster sets per each exercise...

This is the start of my second week....

Taking: Animal Stak, Animal Pak & USPLabs Pink Magic.

C.Coronato
09-14-10, 2:19 pm
Your in a good place my man! First show is always a good time for sure! Whens the contest?

bizzo
09-15-10, 11:40 am
Your in a good place my man! First show is always a good time for sure! Whens the contest?

Hey Chris!

The show isn't until July 2011. But I know I have a long way to go. Just have to push it harder and harder each and every time I'm in the gym. I'm still trying to dial my diet in as well... I know it's going to be tough, but I'm going to give it 1000%

Thanks for the words of encouragement!

C.Coronato
09-23-10, 2:15 pm
No worries man. First shows are always a big step, and the solid support group around you always helps!

Hows the diet looking now a days?