PDA

View Full Version : Calling out NG

Vinny G
09-15-10, 8:46 am
NG keeps breaking my balls that i'm too much of a pretty boy and wouldn't want to jepordize the possibility of the magazines not wanting to shoot me while sporting a HAWK, AND all the fitness chicks in Cali and Vegas thinking i just got out of COUNTY JAIL.

First off, if i do this...it's in support of our very own HOUSE.

Now, since i'm not lined up with any shoots at the moment......NG lets see if you have the balls to follow ME in supporting the HOUSE.

SHOW UP at the AIRPORT on sunday with a new DOO....not the Vinny G doo, but ROCK the HAWK.

Vinny G
09-15-10, 8:48 am
Anyone else got the balls to support the HOUSE......

Thrawn
09-15-10, 8:50 am
NICE ONE!
Animal mohawks taking over!

I would like to see this happening =)

G Diesel
09-15-10, 8:55 am
I'll play your game, Vinny G...

Peace, G

Big D
09-15-10, 9:00 am
ohhh SNAP

ghost
09-15-10, 9:00 am
if i could with work, id have one.

Vinny G
09-15-10, 9:02 am
I'll play your game, Vinny G...

Peace, G

Cool.

I think if NG gets PERMISSION from his girlfriend, he will show up with a hawk, but i highly doubt it.

Big D
09-15-10, 9:03 am
Cool.

I think if NG gets PERMISSION from his girlfriend, he will show up with a hawk, but i highly doubt it.

ohhhhhhh SNAP x2

naturalguy
09-15-10, 9:06 am
You better be able to finish what you started Vin.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/shock-mohawk.jpg

Aggression
09-15-10, 9:19 am
If my hair was long enough, I'd rock that ^^^

Ayo Vin, I'm 100% in for the HAWK bro!

Vinny G
09-15-10, 9:21 am
Put your name on the LIST if your showing up in Vegas with a HAWK in support of the HOUSE.

Vinny

Aggression
09-15-10, 9:23 am
Put your name on the LIST if you're showing up in Vegas with a HAWK in support of the HOUSE.

Vinny
Aggression

C.Coronato
09-15-10, 9:25 am
Put your name on the LIST if you're showing up in Vegas with a HAWK in support of the HOUSE.

Vinny
Aggression
C.Coronato

ghost
09-15-10, 9:30 am

Vinny
Aggression
C.Coronato

if the landlord is willing to do it so i dont look like a tard for work, im down.

C.Coronato
09-15-10, 9:52 am
if the landlord is willing to do it so i dont look like a tard for work, im down.

Just do it for the weekend, then shave it fully come monday.

Big D
09-15-10, 9:55 am
does a "faux" hawk count??

naturalguy
09-15-10, 9:59 am

Definitely not

PIJW
09-15-10, 10:10 am

Definitely not

"Faux from this generations boys bands that my daughter listen would definitely not be allow, Full hawk or nothing. that being said i wish i could attend but i will be joining the C-Bus

Vinny G
09-15-10, 11:05 am
You better be able to finish what you started Vin.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/shock-mohawk.jpg

that requires much pruduct, he needs the Vinny G school of style

T. Kemble
09-15-10, 12:14 pm
If i wouldnt get written up at work I'd be right there with you fellas!
You guys are going to have a blast.

GO SUPPORT THE HOUSE IN VEGAS! ROCK THE HAWK!

Vinny G
09-15-10, 2:02 pm

your an ANIMAL, noway you could look like a TARD

ghost
09-15-10, 2:11 pm

thanks Vin, i appreciate that brother.

Mr. Dead
09-15-10, 2:16 pm

Agreed... Besides... That's my job... *LOL*

S. Clarida
09-16-10, 1:11 am
Damn..im really pissed i'm missing out on the O this year. I would def. have thrown my hat in the ring and pulled off a hawk!

GK

Vinny G
09-16-10, 5:21 am
Damn..im really pissed i'm missing out on the O this year. I would def. have thrown my hat in the ring and pulled off a hawk!

GK

but, are you not bald?

S. Clarida
09-16-10, 10:56 am
but, are you not bald?

Yes..Very much bald but I would have grown my hair out just for this. I used to rock an afro back in my college days and even had my hair braided for a short period of time. That was just a phase, lol.

Big Wides
09-16-10, 10:16 pm
I have yet to see a good comeback fron NG on this....and I bet if we told him Hogan had a mowhawk, he'd start shaving his head right now

Hell if I was going I'd rock the Hawk with the goat....may look like part of the Manson family but fuck it....it's for the House

The Landlord
09-17-10, 11:39 am

I think I have shown support enough other ways other than a mohawk...lol...so I will probably not be rocking a mohawk..lol...but on the other hand you all have no idea how much even this simple haircut in support of Erik means to our family!!! You all are truly some of the best people on this earth! Thank you for believing in my husband!

naturalguy
09-17-10, 11:51 am
I have yet to see a good comeback fron NG on this....and I bet if we told him Hogan had a mowhawk, he'd start shaving his head right now

Hell if I was going I'd rock the Hawk with the goat....may look like part of the Manson family but fuck it....it's for the House

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Hulkamania.jpg

Vinny G
09-17-10, 1:40 pm
I think I have shown support enough other ways other than a mohawk...lol...so I will probably not be rocking a mohawk..lol...but on the other hand you all have no idea how much even this simple haircut in support of Erik means to our family!!! You all are truly some of the best people on this earth! Thank you for believing in my husband!

i think he means....give him a mohawk.

Vinny G
09-17-10, 1:42 pm
got my hawk, i look like a cross between David Beckham and Al Pacino in taxi.

Aggression
09-17-10, 3:26 pm
got my hawk, i look like a cross between David Beckham and Al Pacino in taxi.

pics or negs

Howitzer
09-17-10, 4:11 pm
Goddammit man. There's a reported outbreak of lice at my University. Instead of thinking, I gave myself a buzz cut. If there's enough by next week (and my hair does grow really fast) I'll totally give myself a mohawk (a short one).

Aggression
09-17-10, 4:26 pm
Goddammit man. There's a reported outbreak of lice at my University. Instead of thinking, I gave myself a buzz cut. If there's enough by next week (and my hair does grow really fast) I'll totally give myself a mohawk (a short one).

I'm gonna have the same problem, H. I typically shave my head with a '0' every week. I've let it grow for about 2 weeks, but its still not going to look great. Still, a mohawk is gonna be legit tho, whether short or long.

Howitzer
09-17-10, 4:32 pm
Word Aggression. Yeah, once my job starts properly I'm going to be doing the same thing. Some of my friends were like "these aren't official reports." My response was "yeah, I don't need official. I hear lice, and the hair has to go."

It's all about supporting house though! Even if they are shitty hawks, they're hawks all the same. I'm just glad he's not rocking a stache or a beard, cause he couldn't get any support from me then! hahaha.

PIJW
09-17-10, 4:34 pm
Word Aggression. Yeah, once my job starts properly I'm going to be doing the same thing. Some of my friends were like "these aren't official reports." My response was "yeah, I don't need official. I hear lice, and the hair has to go."

It's all about supporting house though! Even if they are shitty hawks, they're hawks all the same. I'm just glad he's not rocking a stache or a beard, cause he couldn't get any support from me then! hahaha.

Supporting the house, i can't wait to see the video feed from the Cage and from the actual show to see the sea of HAWKS supporting the HOUSE

Blondie Weapon X
09-17-10, 5:10 pm
All those that comment "Oh if I my work would let me":
I believe this is what we call a chicken shit!!!
Work my ass...you mean to tell me that you would get fired or written up for showing up with a high and tight after the show???
Come on really....

Once in your life stand up and support your fellow brother!!!
ROCK THE HAWK FOR HOUSE!!!!!

Razor
09-17-10, 5:12 pm
if i could with work, id have one.

Amen to that. I would do it this second.

Howitzer
09-17-10, 5:16 pm
I think we mean to look professional. It's not that the job won't let us rock mowhawks (not high and tights) it's that we are buzzing our heads for work. It's also not that we don't want to have mohawks, it's that our hair is on the short side to be any good as mohawks. I think both Aggression and myself will be styling said doo, but they're not going to be impressive. Easy on this chickenshit business. We're all animals here, and calling animals out as cowardly is not appreciated. I support my brothers and sisters every way I can, whenever I can.

Respect

Howitzer

Blondie Weapon X
09-17-10, 5:24 pm
I think we mean to look professional. It's not that the job won't let us rock mowhawks (not high and tights) it's that we are buzzing our heads for work. It's also not that we don't want to have mohawks, it's that our hair is on the short side to be any good as mohawks. I think both Aggression and myself will be styling said doo, but they're not going to be impressive. Easy on this chickenshit business. We're all animals here, and calling animals out as cowardly is not appreciated. I support my brothers and sisters every way I can, whenever I can.

Respect

Howitzer

oh dont get your panties all bunched up!!! lol
Im just excited for the up and coming!!
I love each and every one of my brothers & sisters!!!
I just wanted to make fun of those that were making excuses!!

ps. take some blue hair spray to spray on those doo's!!

Dixie

Sprint
09-17-10, 5:24 pm
I wish I was going to the O. Would be amazing being a part of the ocean of hawks, I'd definitely do it. Im self employed so I'd let myself off the report just this once.

That said, given my receeding hairline, Im steadily 'ungrowing' myself a hawk anyway.

BamBam
09-18-10, 11:48 am
I just cut mine... now, to find a way to send it or post it. I am the new Brian Bosworth..

ROCK IT HOUSE..

IN IRON,
BB-

Mr. Dead
09-18-10, 4:36 pm
I just cut mine... now, to find a way to send it or post it. I am the new Brian Bosworth..

ROCK IT HOUSE..

IN IRON,
BB-

NOT a good term to use up here, in my neck of the woods... *LOL* People have dartboards, and worse of him, up here...

BamBam
09-19-10, 12:07 am
NOT a good term to use up here, in my neck of the woods... *LOL* People have dartboards, and worse of him, up here...

That's hilarious.. I love that dude. Ill send u a pic and u can possibly help me post it to the forum.

Blondie Weapon X
09-19-10, 8:51 am

ROCK IT HOUSE..

IN IRON,
BB-

Put it on Photo bucket and then post the link :)

naturalguy
09-20-10, 8:24 am
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Animal%20Road%20Trip%202010/TheCage2010003.jpg

Aggression
09-20-10, 8:26 am
YES!

Razor
09-20-10, 8:42 am
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Animal%20Road%20Trip%202010/TheCage2010003.jpg

THAT is ridonculously awesome! Holy shit.....WOW. Vinny and G, you guys made us proud!

BamBam
09-20-10, 10:53 am

YES!! HAHAHA!!! Absolutely awesome!

IN IRON,
BB-

FITGYM
09-20-10, 10:56 am

way to support the house

Sprint
09-20-10, 2:18 pm
Top effort dude.

Is it staying after the O??

prafull
09-20-10, 3:54 pm

AWESOME.!! C'mon NG.. Now, where is your's ????

J-Dawg
09-20-10, 4:02 pm
I wonder if NG is gonna pull off the Hawk.

Mr. Dead
09-20-10, 4:14 pm

Must... Resist... Urge... To... Make... Smart-Ass... Comment... But, I'm guessing... No... *LOL*

naturalguy
09-20-10, 4:21 pm
AWESOME.!! C'mon NG.. Now, where is your's ????

I aint scared

Aggression
09-20-10, 4:28 pm
I aint scared

prove it

PIJW
09-20-10, 4:28 pm
prove it

x2 for me
x3 for Dead

Mr. Dead
09-20-10, 4:30 pm

I aint scared

prove it

Must... Resist... Urge... To... Make... Smart-Ass... Comment... But, I'm guessing... No... *LOL*

Hmmm... He didn't confirm or deny my comment... Sounds like fear... *LOL*

PIJW
09-20-10, 4:32 pm
x2 for me
x3 for Dead
Hell
X ∞

We all want to see it or is the rumor true about being scared

Mr. Dead
09-20-10, 4:34 pm
Hmmm... I bet I could get G, Wrath, and Rage to hold him, while Vinny shaves him... Maybe I should make a phone call...

C.Coronato
09-20-10, 4:35 pm
Prove it NG!

PIJW
09-20-10, 4:36 pm
Hmmm... I bet I could get G, Wrath, and Rage to hold him, while Vinny shaves him... Maybe I should make a phone call...

Taking bets on this one, would be a good video for the archives.

Blondie Weapon X
09-20-10, 6:31 pm
NG...looks like you are just going to have to MAN UP dude!!! LOL!!

Mr. Dead
09-20-10, 6:35 pm

Prove it NG!

Taking bets on this one, would be a good video for the archives.

NG...looks like you are just going to have to MAN UP dude!!! LOL!!

Calls have been made, and e-mails have been sent... *LOL*