PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cuts/Pump Timing Questions

KJP
02-27-07, 2:18 pm
I am going to start on a cycle of cuts and am wondering of the timing with Pump. So far, this is what I'm thinking for supps:

Training Days:
Pre-Brkfst - Animal Cuts
Brkfst - Animal Pak
morning snack - Animal Flex
pre-lunch - Animal Cuts
Pre-workout - Animal Pump (30 mins), Nitro
Post-wo - Nitro

Non-Training Days:
Pre-Brkfst - Animal Pump
Brkfst - Animal Pak
pre-lunch - Animal Cuts
pre-dinner - Animal Cuts

I've been using Pump for a while and am hesitant to change the timing of it. So, for non-training days, that puts Cuts out later. Is that a problem?

Arbalest
02-27-07, 2:31 pm
KJP --

I would keep the cuts at the same timing both days. I would change the Pump on your Non-Training day to just another time. Its not going to mess anything up taking pump a little later in the day. Just make sure to take the two 3-4 hours apart, and you'll be fine.

KJP
02-27-07, 2:54 pm
Thanks, Arbalest!!!

I'll change as follows:
Non-Training Days:
Pre-Brkfst - Animal Cuts
Brkfst - Animal Pak
pre-lunch - Animal Cuts
pre-dinner - Animal Pump (less the stim pill)

Arbalest
02-27-07, 3:03 pm
Looks good man!

Now go hit some iron! =)

ST xl RUSH lx
08-27-08, 3:07 pm
I am taking ANIMAL CUTS/PUMP.. I have been taking CUTS for a few days. Do I feel anything or hows it work? What am I supposed to feel. Here is how I cycle these. I take CUTS when I wake at (9 a.m.)... then I take another cuts at (12:30 p.m.)... then I take the PUMPS at (4:30 p.m.) Is this correct and sound like a good plan?

simpleguy
08-27-08, 3:08 pm
sounds good to me

Universal Rep
08-27-08, 3:10 pm
I am taking ANIMAL CUTS/PUMP.. I have been taking CUTS for a few days. Do I feel anything or hows it work? What am I supposed to feel. Here is how I cycle these. I take CUTS when I wake at (9 a.m.)... then I take another cuts at (12:30 p.m.)... then I take the PUMPS at (4:30 p.m.) Is this correct and sound like a good plan?

The stims in Cuts give you a milder, cleaner feel to 'em, unlike say, Shock Therapy. Depending on your level of sensitivity to stims, maybe nothing, maybe something. You pissing any more?

ST xl RUSH lx
08-27-08, 3:24 pm
Oh ya! I am pissing all the time! It is crazy! How are those timings bro??

ST xl RUSH lx
08-27-08, 4:11 pm
Also, confused. I have never really been a pill person. So do these pills in the little outer coat the white,yellow, and red pills . Do they dissolve the outer coat? Or how does that work? I just want to make sure they do dissolve and they work ya know?

mritter3
08-27-08, 4:15 pm
i have not tried cuts but pump is a very good product give it a few days to kick in but once it does oh boy enjoy the pump in the gym

The Nature Boy
03-06-09, 1:14 am
What would be the best timing to take Animal Cuts and Animal Pump for this. I was thinking:

800 Cuts
830 Meal 1
??? Pump
??? + 30 Training
??? Cuts

Also, I will be on Spring Break so fitting in the timing isn't a problem.

Little Z
03-06-09, 1:53 am
First off.. welcome bro..

here is a thread you can read up on the Pump/Cuts stack
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=949

You want to take the first pack of Cuts as soon as you wake up, then as you know wait 30 mins or so and eat.

Pump you hit up 30 mins before you hit the gym..

This is where it can be tricky, depending on where your cardio is, a lot of guys who run this stack do cardio separately from their weight training.

meaning they train at 3pm and do cardio at 6pm.. if thats the case you want to take the second pack of cuts before your cardio.

you want the 2 packs of cuts to be around 4-6 hours apart, when starting out, and preferably on an empty stomach (or as close as possible)

its going to be trial and error on your part, on what times best suit you for taking Pump and Cuts..

now dont forget on your off days you still continue to take Cuts.. just make sure they have some time apart..

The Nature Boy
03-06-09, 9:41 am
Alright, thanks.

The Nature Boy
03-06-09, 9:46 am
So if I don't do cardio that day it would be:

800 Cuts
830 Meal 1
1030 Pump
1100 Training
1245 Shake
130? Cuts
200 Meal

?

deads4life
06-07-09, 4:01 pm
i'm trying to get ripped for summer and i'm doing a can of cuts.. I wanted to throw pump in there for some pre workout boost.
i've search the forum and understand the whole theory of spacing all three staks 3-4 hrs apart with pump pre workout....
i'm wondering though if it would be more benefical for me...and if this is ok to take it a little differently.

i workout around 2:00pm

so first cuts would be at 8 a.m. when i wake up

second cuts and pump (minus red pill) would be at 1:30 pre workout.

would this be ok cause i'm removing the red pill from pump so i'm not doubling up on the stims? or is it bad to take cuts and pump at the same time regardless of removing the red pill?

or would it be better to go with
8am cuts
1:30 pump
5:30 cuts

i was justing thinking i would want to take cuts before working out to maximize weight loss potential

thanks for the input

Phil800101
06-08-09, 2:24 am
i'm trying to get ripped for summer and i'm doing a can of cuts.. I wanted to throw pump in there for some pre workout boost.
i've search the forum and understand the whole theory of spacing all three staks 3-4 hrs apart with pump pre workout....
i'm wondering though if it would be more benefical for me...and if this is ok to take it a little differently.

i workout around 2:00pm

so first cuts would be at 8 a.m. when i wake up

second cuts and pump (minus red pill) would be at 1:30 pre workout.

would this be ok cause i'm removing the red pill from pump so i'm not doubling up on the stims? or is it bad to take cuts and pump at the same time regardless of removing the red pill?

or would it be better to go with
8am cuts
1:30 pump
5:30 cuts

i was justing thinking i would want to take cuts before working out to maximize weight loss potential

thanks for the input

That would be fine. Cuts and Pump pre-workout is a good idea, and they work well together.

However, pre-workout I would suggest altering the timing slightly. I would take the Cuts 30 minutes prior to working out, and the Pump (minus red pill) 20 minutes prior to your workout. This is how I usually do it, and I know several others have done it this way as well.

Hope this helps!

Aggression
06-08-09, 9:03 am
That would be fine. Cuts and Pump pre-workout is a good idea, and they work well together.

x2, that'll be fine.

Glory
06-08-09, 9:50 pm

However, pre-workout I would suggest altering the timing slightly. I would take the Cuts 30 minutes prior to working out, and the Pump (minus red pill) 20 minutes prior to your workout. This is how I usually do it, and I know several others have done it this way as well.

Hope this helps!

Why minus the red pill?

Phil800101
06-09-09, 3:11 am
Why minus the red pill?

Excess stims, since the red pill is all stims.

Not necessary to do so, but recommended.

ishootme
07-30-09, 10:52 am
I started cuts the other day, new formula, and it is a non-cardio day for me today. I start working out at 6:30pm and I take my seconed cuts at 1:00pm. If I were to take pump at six o'clock would it mess with my cuts or the other way around?

C.Coronato
07-30-09, 10:53 am
Your dosing would be ok. Make sure both Cuts are on an empty stomach and you will be good to go brother.

ishootme
07-30-09, 10:56 am
Both are on an empty stomach, and thank you for the info, and speedy reply.

ishootme
08-11-09, 3:07 pm
I lost my desired bodyfat with cuts, but I still have a weeks worth of cuts left. If I were to take the red pill out of pump, could I take them both at the same time before a workout?