PDA

View Full Version : The Scale, The Mirror, etc

D-Kev
09-15-10, 5:51 pm
I am lifting and eating to gain lean mass, I know I am gaining strength
and beating my logbook. The mirror shows improvements in size as well.
My weight has been fluctuating between 162 and 163.5 or so for 5 months, my
question is, for how long can one get stronger and bigger, yet remain the same weight?

I feel like my diet and training are on point, which would be allowing me to make gains and burn some fat at the same time...
However, part of me thinks 5 months and not much weight change, what the fuck, lol.

Thanks for reading and any advice is appreciated

C.Coronato
09-16-10, 9:39 am
There is no direct answer for how long you can do that. As everyone is different. If your looking to bulk up and put on some more size as well, you should look into a solid bulking diet. What does that look like?

strivin for more
09-16-10, 8:19 pm
I am lifting and eating to gain lean mass, I know I am gaining strength
and beating my logbook. The mirror shows improvements in size as well.
My weight has been fluctuating between 162 and 163.5 or so for 5 months, my
question is, for how long can one get stronger and bigger, yet remain the same weight?

I feel like my diet and training are on point, which would be allowing me to make gains and burn some fat at the same time...
However, part of me thinks 5 months and not much weight change, what the fuck, lol.

Thanks for reading and any advice is appreciated

i weigh the same as last year this time but have added inches onto every bodypart i have and my lifts, especially my squats, have gone up many pounds. just try to keep eatin and makin those gains, man.