PDA

View Full Version : My Journey.. (PRO BOUND..)

nickeas88
09-16-10, 10:41 pm
After a 4 year lay off.. Here I am, rehabbing my shoulder I inujured in Afghanistan.. Almost at 100%.. In the mean time, as a civilian again, I am able to get my diet in line as well as my sleep schedule, for the most part.. The goal is, well probably the same as yours.. I'm 5'9", and currently 190.. I haven't lifted in the past 8 months, and I've been on and off for the 3.5 years before that.. With being in the field, and on deployment, theres no hope for a bodybuilder.. Anyway, currently, I have started my diet.. The same diet I will be using when I start my lifting..

M1-4 Eggs
60g Carbs from Wheat Bread
8oz 100% Cranberry Juice
M2-2 Scoops Whey
1 Cup Oats
1 TBSP Olive Oil
M3&4-7oz Cooked 95/5 Ground Beef
8oz Sweet Potato
M5-2 Scoops Whey
1 Cup Oats
1 TBSP Olive Oil
M6-8oz 95/5 Ground Beef
1 Cup Broccoli

Supplements haven't started yet.. When the lifting starts, heres what my armory will look like..

Animal Pak-w/M1
Animal Omega-w/M1
Animal Flex-w/M7
Myofusion-w/M2&5

The plan.. Well, I'm bulking, and not going to stop bulking until I get to a desired size.. So, that may be for the next 2-3 years, who knows.. This will be my diet and supp plan for the near future, and I will run it for a good 6-9 months before I start making adjustments.. I think this should promote good gains, especially since I've been on a layoff the past 4 years.. I don't think I will be plateuing any time soon either.. I'll be on and off here with updates as to when I start my training, my split, and other random stuff.. Thank you all! Your opinions are important, so please leave some feedback!

I am on a budget here, and even this small amount of supps will be putting a dent in my wallet.. But these here, will always be the bare minimum of my supplement program..

Zieben
09-16-10, 10:53 pm
If you're looking to bulk, you may need to eat more than that. I'm no expert bulker, but I'd suggest using Universal's Real Gains for inbetween meals or even subbing that out for a meal; you get 600+ clean calories per serving, and clean calories are what you want for good, solid, and most importantly, lasting muscle mass!

Also, throwing in some chicken, brown rice and some peanut butter (natural) would help you reach your goals and help you mix up meals so you don't get too bored with it.