PDA

View Full Version : STAK + M-STAK + PUMP + REAL GAINS - scrw'd..!!

Rayyan
09-18-10, 3:12 am
hey folksss,

question hereeeee...ma stack looks like thisss...

stak (3-4 hours before gym time)
m-stak (20 minutes before gym time)
real gains ( 30 minutes before gym time)
pump ( 30 minutes before gym time)

nowww i reallly was looking for two things from this stack...

lean masss + no crash after gym...

i think i might be gettin lean masss...but the crash is badddd mannn...reallly bad after gyming...i feeel im dead...no energy to even talk to people...im gettin comments like...u could really use somethinnnn and shittt...which is reallllyyy pisssin offff mannn...!!! im workin out which doesnt mean...i wanna be like a morono after the gym...!! seriously guyss...whats going wrong....im 205 poundss and going down on weight....!! eating alot...!! taking fish oils and sesaminn apart from that...!! what can i do about the crash...i wanna have energy after gym man...and not to feeel like a freakin mute retard...!! any suggestionsss....!!! anyyyyyyyyyyy suggestion will work...!!!

Hercules
09-18-10, 9:40 am
Looks like it may be affecting the way you type as well...

Your supplement timing isn't optimal. Move your Real Gains to post-workout. You're crashing from the high-glycemic carbs in it and the tons of caffeine from M-Stak and Pump. Besides, you're supposed to be taking Pump on an empty stomach anyway. Switch the times you take M-Stak and Stak so you're not so overloaded on caffeine that you crash. M-Stak in the morning, Stak 45 minutes pre-workout, Pump 30 minutes pre, and Real Gains immediately post would be best. Don't depend on the supplements to get you where you want, though.

PORTERHOUSE
09-18-10, 10:44 am
I second that your timing is off. When I run stak/m stak, I take m stak between meals 1 and 2, and stak about 30-40 mins pre, then pump 15-20 mins pre.

and moving the real gains away from your pre workout meal is probably a good idea.

ontheEDGE
09-18-10, 12:07 pm
I would say get your life, workouts, diet and typing skills in order first. Then supplements.

T. Kemble
09-18-10, 12:10 pm
the 'search' button is your friend on the forvm. Many people have run that same stack with much success, try to source down a Log or people asking similar questions as how to time it perfect.

But as a rule of thumb space your products out 4hrs apart and only have one pak immediately preworkout.

I'd go...

Mstak (immediately upon waking up before breakfast)
Pump (30 minutes pre workout)
Real Gains Post workout
Stak (4 Hours post workout, remove the red stimulant pill)

good luck

ontheEDGE
09-18-10, 1:40 pm
Kemble put it together well, so you could try that. The thing with stak is that it can work for you even if you don't necessarily take it pre workout, same with m-stak. What I was getting at in my last post was that if you are new to supplements sometimes starting with a "stack" is a bad idea because you won't know exactly what's helping or possibly hurting your gains. If you feel that run down, for sure try to get some rest. Reset everything and maybe start with this:

First 4 weeks:
-Pump 30 min before workout
-Real gains post
-Stak sometime 4 hours later
(or you could do stak a half hour before Pump if you really want it before you workout.)

Next 3 weeks:
Since now you will be out of PUMP, use M-stak 45 min pre workout and in the mornings on non training days. Don't forget too that removing the red pill is a good idea when you don't need it.
-keep Real Gains or a protein in there post workout.

Good luck man and I'm not sure why your typing up your posts the way you do, but in my opinion your posts will get more respect written in a more intelligent fashion. Just trying to help.

Rayyan
09-21-10, 3:20 am
thanx guysss for tips...!! just for history sake, if you check my posts, everytime that i have made a change in my training or suppliment, i have come to this forum. however, this recent outburst is because, i changed suppliment too close to my "deadline"...from deadline i mean, im meeting up with my gym teacher after 6 months,(october 15th-2010) in which i had to bulk ..last time he saw me was in great shape at 88kgs, and now im arnd 205 pounds(not all muscle definately). i CAN NOT let him see me and think, that i didnt give it my all.

anyways, i couldnt find the post earlier to reply..lol..well, finally i did.
so, im assuming you people are tryin to tell me, to play with the timing of suppliment.

however, hercules, i highly doubt the crash is from caffeine because, i throw out all red pills, cause my training is at night, so pump red pill is out...in the office, i take ma m-stak after lunch after which i sleep for a bit, so again no red pill.

thanx kemble, i wouldnt ask, but is a any other way, because, i do ma gym in the evening, so im preety only having one hour before i go to sleep and wake up for office. is there any other way i can take stak..??? i didnt know that rule tough...thanx..!!

onthe edge, definetly the second post helped me more...problem is, pump has been staple since a verryyyyy long time edge with pak, real gains. however, i feeel it shouldnt be this confusing...

i have couple of more bad news...probably ma diet for past two days is not in check...since im gettin totaly depresed since im loosing weight...did talk around, i do see people saying that they loose weight in the start of using stak/mstak..

hoping that you guys find time to reply, and maybe it could help someone else later who might go through with the same phase..
once again, 201 pounds today(endomorph type)1 week into the stack mentioned, gained alot of mass, want to gain some lean mass, limit my fat gains.
so this is whats happening so far, hope you could explain it that which suppliment(or which part of it) could be causing it.
aggression is up.
weight is down.
tightness of body is down.(which i thought would get better since i lost weight)
crash is bit cured.

so eventually, im asking this: i came upon this stack "not" for strength gains but for lean mass gains..after how long would i be able to see it..i am only asking that, becuz from where i see it now, im going backwards than getting better.

hope my language and typing was better than last time =-)

Rayyan
09-21-10, 5:19 am
guys, one more thing, how about i add nitro to it...im hearing that it keeps body in anabolic state even after the exercise and during..!!

good or bad idea..??

then it would be :
pak
pump
nitro
mstak
stak
sesamin
cord liver oil
real gains

im pushin the limit with suppliments here by adding nitro there PWO...!!

Rayyan
09-21-10, 7:34 am
just happpened to read a million people talkin about m-stak and stak in all forums...!!

im seeing that its one of the specific products that directs food to its needed areas, so for it to work properly,

i would be needing to:
1.keep my calories in excess(being an endomorph, i would prefebly keep calories just a bit above maintaince calories)
2. rountine on spot.
3.sleep onspot.

so, letme get this straight, m-stak/stak (m-stak mainly) will send protien to my muscles, fats to get turned to harmones, carbs to NOT to be stored as fat and be burned as energy...

so, the weight that i lost, is fat gettin removed.
but the suppliment will provide size eventually....AND IT WILL NOT BE FAT.

so even if i stay on the same weight , im gettin fitter, fuller.

please tell me how much of all this is right...!!! im really tryin to understand my stack...which i should have done before i started it...but i want to bring it to best of its useee...!!

btw, am i mistaken or is stak underdozed abit...because i was using natural test booster from a different company, didnt have estrogen blocker, but it felt like i took a test booster...like even in ma pants..or will it take time to build up inside ma system...!!

please, u must realize, im not blaming the product, but im tryin to find ma mistake personally, and about the product from you guys....!!

Rayyan
09-22-10, 2:59 am
bump...* really wished for replies there...!!!

Aggression
09-22-10, 8:56 am
just happpened to read a million people talkin about m-stak and stak in all forums...!!

im seeing that its one of the specific products that directs food to its needed areas, so for it to work properly,

i would be needing to:
1.keep my calories in excess(being an endomorph, i would prefebly keep calories just a bit above maintaince calories)
2. rountine on spot.
3.sleep onspot.

so, letme get this straight, m-stak/stak (m-stak mainly) will send protien to my muscles, fats to get turned to harmones, carbs to NOT to be stored as fat and be burned as energy...

so, the weight that i lost, is fat gettin removed.
but the suppliment will provide size eventually....AND IT WILL NOT BE FAT.

so even if i stay on the same weight , im gettin fitter, fuller.

All this information is something you should have learned BEFORE buying the products. Do your research early and you'll be able to benefit from day 1. As for your 'assumptions', yes, they're all true, to an extent. The products will help you do the things you mentioned, BUT it all comes down to nutrition. M-stak will help you gain fat if you're diet is shit. M-stak will also help build lean mass if you're diet is legit. And don't go about this just to impress your 'coach' or 'gym teacher'. You're setting yourself up for failure that way. If you don't do it for yourself, you won't enjoy the journey and you'll be stressing to hard. Do it for you.

Enforcer
09-22-10, 9:50 am
hey folksss,

question hereeeee...ma stack looks like thisss...

stak (3-4 hours before gym time)
m-stak (20 minutes before gym time)
real gains ( 30 minutes before gym time)
pump ( 30 minutes before gym time)

nowww i reallly was looking for two things from this stack...

lean masss + no crash after gym...

i think i might be gettin lean masss...but the crash is badddd mannn...reallly bad after gyming...i feeel im dead...no energy to even talk to people...im gettin comments like...u could really use somethinnnn and shittt...which is reallllyyy pisssin offff mannn...!!! im workin out which doesnt mean...i wanna be like a morono after the gym...!! seriously guyss...whats going wrong....im 205 poundss and going down on weight....!! eating alot...!! taking fish oils and sesaminn apart from that...!! what can i do about the crash...i wanna have energy after gym man...and not to feeel like a freakin mute retard...!! any suggestionsss....!!! anyyyyyyyyyyy suggestion will work...!!!

Bro, first and foremost what does yoru training look like. I am very interested to see, bc it sounds to me like you may be overtraining in the gym. Post that up and lkets see what you got going on there. And fuck what other people tell you bro. Let the haters hate, bc thats what their fuckin job is. And your job is to train your ass off and keep on making progress. As far as your current sup. stack here is what I suggest:

Stak- 1 pack 40 min. before the gym
M-Stak- 1 pack mid day in between meals
Real Gains- 1 serving 1:30 min. prior to the gym as a meal
Pump- 1 pack 20 min. before the gym

Rayyan
09-25-10, 2:44 am
All this information is something you should have learned BEFORE buying the products. Do your research early and you'll be able to benefit from day 1. As for your 'assumptions', yes, they're all true, to an extent. The products will help you do the things you mentioned, BUT it all comes down to nutrition. M-stak will help you gain fat if you're diet is shit. M-stak will also help build lean mass if you're diet is legit. And don't go about this just to impress your 'coach' or 'gym teacher'. You're setting yourself up for failure that way. If you don't do it for yourself, you won't enjoy the journey and you'll be stressing to hard. Do it for you.

yeahhh, i think i was eatinggg wayyy too much for an endomorph...!! if i come to go back and think about it, all the supps that i have taken tilll now....lol.... im thinking i have learned an important lesson here, almost all products work, one thing that make the effects change is the diet...!!

yeah, i get the phsycological point of view your tryin to say, but its just a part of me thats pushin me even harder rite now for the month, otherwise, i live by the personal motto, "BETTER THAN YESTERDAY"....where my gym teacher is far from the focus...!! but i really appriciate you reminding me of it...i will make sure i train again on my motto ONLY..!!

Rayyan
09-25-10, 4:25 am
Bro, first and foremost what does yoru training look like. I am very interested to see, bc it sounds to me like you may be overtraining in the gym. Post that up and lkets see what you got going on there. And fuck what other people tell you bro. Let the haters hate, bc thats what their fuckin job is. And your job is to train your ass off and keep on making progress. As far as your current sup. stack here is what I suggest:

Stak- 1 pack 40 min. before the gym
M-Stak- 1 pack mid day in between meals
Real Gains- 1 serving 1:30 min. prior to the gym as a meal
Pump- 1 pack 20 min. before the gym

heyyy broo, your probably the first one, supportin meee...loll..!! ...but helll yeah thats trueee big timee, i really want it, and i dnt know better than what i tell here....

well i train one body part a day, i make sure of my resistance on negatives and my breaks between exercise and sets...abs are everyday, warm up is cycling 7-10 minutes starting of exercise. and i definately hadnt had the time to find out the real names of exercise man, so bare with it...
oh yea - 12 x 2 means - 12 reps with 2 sets..each set has a break of 25 seconds..and when switching from 12 reps to 10 reps, i increase weight maximum by 7.5 kgs...!!

monday-chest
push ups with legs on higher platform - 12 x 2
to the limit(25 somethin) x 2

bench press- 12 x 2
10 x 2
12 x 2
incline bench press - 12 x 2
10 x 2
12 x 2
incline dumbell press - 12 x 2
10 x 2
above head dumbell press(bench straight) - 12 x 2
10 x 2
chest fly - 12 x 2
10 x 2
8 x 2

tuesday- shoulders
front deltoid rear rod press - 12 x 2
10 x 2
12 x 2
front deltoid front press rod- 12 x 2
10 x 2
12 x 2
Dumbell front deltoid shoulder press - 12 x 2
10 x 2
front dumbell raises and then lateral side raises - 12 x2
10 x 2
upright row - 12 x 1
10 x 1

wednesday - biceps ( i hate this day)
warm up with any light rod
i dnt know what the name is, but i call it, half-half -full
12-12-12( i think they call it 21's) but i have increased reps, so its no more 21's..lol

12 x 2
10 x 2

far grip rod curls - 12 x 2
10 x 2
seated close grip rod curls - 12 x 2
10 x 2
cable beahind the head press - 12 x 2
10 x 2
dumbell curls(seated) - 12 x 2
10 x 2
dumbell hammer curls(seated) - 12 x 2
10 x 2
forearms..
front then rear.

thursday - tricep ( i usually love this day) =)

standing rod behind the head press - 12 x 2
10 x 2
12 x 2
seated close grip behind the head press - 12 x 2
10 x 2
12 x 2
cable straight rod pushes - 12 x 2
10 x 2
cable v-rod pushes - 12 x 2
10 x 2
cable rope extensions - 12 x 2
10 x 2

friday - back

pull ups as warm up - cant do them for shittt...but i do 10 by the end of ma exercise...lol..i do them with 3 reps for rear. till 10.....for front 12-10 rep x 2

rear cable pull downs - 12 x 2
10 x 2
12 x 2
front cable pull downs - 12 x 2
10 x 2
12 x 2
back extension rod rows (for upper back)- 12 x 2
10 x 2
12 x 1
back extension rod rows ( for lats) - 12 x 2
10 x 2
12 x 2
cable extension pulls to abdominal - 12 x 2
10 x 2
8 x 2

saturday - legs

warm up with 25 x 4 for straight feet, then V shaped feet.

then with hack squat machine, for straight feet, 12 x 2
10 x 2
then squats with rod, V shaped feet - 12 x 2
10 x 2
leg presses - 12 x 2
10 x 2

standing calves press - 25 x 2 warm up (no weights)
12 x 2
10 x 2
seated outer calves press - 12 x 2
10 x 2

well thats it...there i am..thats ma exercise...lol...really looking forward to what you gonna say.im gettin the vibe from your words that you want it as much and work hard as much tooo..so, i value your words even more...please tell me the truth.am i training less or more.this training is sh*T, then please tell me its SH*T, and im gonna have a nice talk with ma gym teacher then.anythin else if you wish to share if you think can make things better please do tell, btw, i know ur like a senior member in the forum and all, but do u wanna share your diet man, i would really like to read it to...!!!

btw, thanx for the advice on the suppliment timing, weirdly i kinda ended up with that timing itself...after all the chat here...lol..!!! the combo has been giving me strength and anger like crazy...and hunger and thirst, but very slight disorder in sleep like, i wake up in the middle of the night, then go to sleep again and stuff.however, last few days were depressing cuz of a bit weight losss, but back on track again..lol, hoping to become even bigger..!!! i really wanna touch 215 atleast by october end...then i CUT UP(first ever in ma life) ..woohooo..to 182-180'ish pounds..!! please advice broo...!!

Surreal
09-25-10, 6:52 am
Listen up bro.

First of all, make sure your training regieme is optimal.
Split train for 4 days a week, 3 day rest. Wrap up your workouts within an hour, maybe an hour 15 minutes.

Make sure you take high gi carbs before your workout. If you wanna go with fruits, oranges and bannans are the way to go. bannana has b vitamins and oranges have c vitamins.

You're 23 and shouldn't be fucking with Stak or any or any hormone manipulation.

You can do this stak instead :

Pak
M-Stak
Nitro
Pump
Uni-Liver (with meals )
Pro Complex Gainer/Muscle juice 2600 - Postworkout

And the only point in taking nitro or m-stak is if you're already serious about your diet and training. If you're missing a meal here and there then what do you expect?

There is nothing to be paranoid about. Make sure you don't overtrain, if you keep the intensity high then your workouts shouldn't be taking more than an hour and 15 minutes.

makesure you dead and squat, and bench incline.
if you do decline benching take it out of your routine.

if you're 200 pounds get in around 300 + grams of protein.

The shit is pretty simple man. Everyone knows the basics of how to do it. But not everyone has the balls to actually go through the grind all day everyday.

peace.

Surreal
09-25-10, 6:55 am
train heavy and ease up on those rep ranges.
you can go with 4 and 3 sets for 1 exercise, keep it 4 or 3.

rep ranges should be like 10,8,8,6 or 10,8,6,6.

Surreal
09-25-10, 7:03 am
try this out for 4 weeks :

--------------

Including warmups, if you keep the intensity high (no more than 1 minute of rest in between sets) then you should finish the routine within an hour or 65 minutes.
if you're taking longer than that you're compromising your workout intensity and thus, compromising your gains.

remember you're in the gym just to tear up, and then at home you rebuild and grow.

MONDAY: Chest Biceps Calves

Chest :

1. Incline Barbell Press 4 sets 10,8,8,6
2. Flat Barbell Press 4 sets 6,8,8,10
3. Flat DB Flies 3 sets 10,10,10
4. DB Pullover 2 sets 10,10

Biceps :

1. Standing Barbell Curl 4 sets 10,8,8,6
2. DB Curls 3 sets 6,8,10
3. Concentration Curl 2 sets 10,10
4. Forearms 3 Sets till failure

Calves

------------------------------

TUESDAY : Legs/Abs

Hams:

1. Leg curls 3 sets 10,8,6
2. Stiff Leg Deads 3 sets 10,10,8
3. one leg curl 3 sets 10,8,6

Quads/Gluts

1. Smith Squat 4 sets 10,8,8,6
2. Leg Extensions 3 sets 10,8,6
3. Deadlift 1 set 10
3. One Leg Extension 3 sets 10,8,6

Abs

Wed : off

-----------------------

Thursday: back/calves

Back :

1. Pullups(warmup) 3 sets till failure
2. Barbell Deadlift 4 sets 10,8,8,6
3. Bent Over Barbell Row 3 sets 10,8,6
4. One arm DB Rows 3 sets 6,8,10
5. Seated Cable rows 3 sets 10,8,6
6. Pulldown to front 4 sets 10,8,8,6
7. DB Shrugs 3 sets 10,8,6
8. Good Morning 2 sets 10,10
9. Forearms 3 sets till failure

------------------------------

Friday : off

Saturday : shoulders/triceps/abs

Shoulders :

1. Seated Barbell Press 4 sets 10,8,8,6
2. Seated DB Press 3 sets 6,8,10
3. Bent-Over DB Lateral Raise 3 sets 10,8,8

Triceps :

Bar push down 4 sets 10,8,8,6
Close grip bench 4 sets 6,8,8,10
Bench dips 2 sets till failure

Abs.

Rayyan
09-26-10, 2:38 am
Listen up bro.

First of all, make sure your training regieme is optimal.
Split train for 4 days a week, 3 day rest. Wrap up your workouts within an hour, maybe an hour 15 minutes.

Make sure you take high gi carbs before your workout. If you wanna go with fruits, oranges and bannans are the way to go. bannana has b vitamins and oranges have c vitamins.

You're 23 and shouldn't be fucking with Stak or any or any hormone manipulation.

You can do this stak instead :

Pak
M-Stak
Nitro
Pump
Uni-Liver (with meals )
Pro Complex Gainer/Muscle juice 2600 - Postworkout

And the only point in taking nitro or m-stak is if you're already serious about your diet and training. If you're missing a meal here and there then what do you expect?

There is nothing to be paranoid about. Make sure you don't overtrain, if you keep the intensity high then your workouts shouldn't be taking more than an hour and 15 minutes.

makesure you dead and squat, and bench incline.
if you do decline benching take it out of your routine.

if you're 200 pounds get in around 300 + grams of protein.

The shit is pretty simple man. Everyone knows the basics of how to do it. But not everyone has the balls to actually go through the grind all day everyday.

peace.

heyyy thannxxx man, for thattt...truelllyyy nice of you to take your time out to write that up...btw, i think you got confused between ma age and ma number of posts...lol...!! anyhow, ma test levels were low from early 20's, if im not mistaken...originally, i was prescribed injection to make them in neutral levels, but refused it, thats why always been on some or the other herbal or now, stak...soooo, thats that...btw, please i wanna ask you a few things man,

1. why leave out decline bench?
2. apart from tuna, which other protien tastes goood, cuz im already gettin sick of tryin recipes of tuna...and eating only tuna...? and for 300 grams, i think i need alot of it, so definately looking for other good instant sources.

3. now you know, taking a leap of faith of exercise regime that i have followed for soo long is gonna be tuff man, because its just gonna add another year of me tryin to see what the routinue does...if you have tried it and it has given you results, do tell me, and i shall have a detailed talk about this to ma trainer about shifting ma routine, because definately, ur routine sounds like fun.

btw, nothin to do with alll this, but, just meet another friend yesterday who came back from albama, and mothFKr, is way bigger than me, nowwww im definately getttin moreee pisseddddd and impatient..FCK, gonna break ma gym one of thesee days, i guesss..

btw, did anyone notice incredible anger problems with this...like outta control anger, like how much ever you try to control it, its still tryin to pop out...(usually very humble type) maybe its all comin out...wooohoooo...!!!! maybe its ma turn to FCK the world...lol..!!!

Rayyan
09-26-10, 3:31 am
sooryy SURREAL, forgot to ask...energy starts to lack towards the end, i mean after slight above one hour in gym, i mean the end of ma workout is not as good as the start...so ma question is, you told nitro in your stack...did it help you on the side, as a control to fatigue..
ma cure to fatigue(temperory) is i take ma schiff calcium and vitamin B complex after gym, usually makes me feel a bit alive, otherwise, i really feel dead afterwards.

***really expected a reply from ENFORCER***, plus i got reminded that he said i was like him, i was wondering in which way..??? in other words, im really desperate for anything man...!! anythinnnn that could be the next step.

i feel i owe this thread an explaination for the stack, afterall it was about m-stak and stak. soooo, here is the review after 10 days, it took some patience to realize, it is definately making me look fulller,denser , appitite increase is as good as it would be on consumption of vitamin B's, will just have to stay positive in the starting week of use of m-stak and stak. pump does its work as usual. m-stak's feeling definately takes overr tough.make sure you kill in the gym, because if you take this feeling outside, you WILL kill someone.

people who are looking for a product that does the work and gives you a feeling that you can still live with.they can definately choose this. the feeling combined of the STACK togehter might NOT be as instant, but you will still enjoy it. its different.

timing of how i end up taking it, i gym in the evening, sooo as soon as I take m-stak, there is feeling of slight thrist and tired-ness. well, easier this way;
office over at 6(evening)
m-stak at 6
sleep till 8
real gains at 8(prepared already)
8:20 pump,
8:30-40 stak
gym by 9
...now i know thats not the recommended timing, but it ends up i have more energy in the gym this way, and focus, lol and anger...please inform me if its wrong...

btw, i have asked alot of questions in this thread, but alot of them seem to be not answered...i really hope you people get the time to reply, thats why im tryin to keep the thread alive aswell with replies.if i dont get replies, i think i will keeep posting ma
not-answered questions again , probably everything that i have asked in this thread all togehter the next time around.

Mauricio
09-26-10, 6:34 am

bro, sugars shouldn't be ingested before your workout. they cause insulin to deplete blood sugar which hinders strong muscular contractions.

Mauricio
09-26-10, 6:39 am
rayyan brother, have you tried taking 1-2 weeks off? if your body's feeling like shit after every workout it might be an indication that your nervous system doesn't want you to train any more. animal nitro is an excellent product as far as anti-catabolism goes but it won't help you fight against muscle atrophy, which can be triggered by overtraining. get a blood test and get your doctor to check your liver and kidneys. i wish you the best, good luck with your training.

Rayyan
09-26-10, 7:26 am
i dnt know MAURICIO...thats something i wouldnt be sure about..i felt like that too, but i thought im just making excuses and continued..because my body shivers abit before i go to sleep, as in shaking of legs, once or twice, but this happens evrytime i try to sleep..afternoon or night... maybe you are right..because i havnt taken a day off in a year plus, i mean except the one day here and there..but however, i dnt know, if now is a good time, maybe i could stop for a week. PLUS that rises another lot of questions:
1. could this be because of m-stak?
2. could i continue m-stak/stak and all other suppliments that i mentioned in my stack for the week that i would take off.
3. what is the blood test gona show? are you suspecting high blood pressure..
4. my diet will have to change?
5. will i have to run a warm up week after i return to the gym after one week off?

and just to clarify, its not like feeling shit, but more like the crash..as in no energy anymore to do stuff (((im not taking stims from any supp. of the stack-not from pump, not from m-stak)))...i just wanna jump on the bed and sleep..there are times, when i was not even been able to finish my meals at times, i am that tired from the gym, so i left most of it, and just slept off.

ontheEDGE
09-26-10, 9:26 am
Yeah bro if you are feeling this bad I would take a break from everything, training and supplements and see a doctor right away. I know it may not seem like something you want to do cause you want to train hard and get in shape but it seems your body is trying to tell you something. The thing is that people on a forum can only help so much and only with certain things. A doctor will know more for your situation. Get yourself checked out, take a nice little break then hopefully you can come back better than ever. Good luck man, hope all goes well.

felipelpr
09-26-10, 11:55 am
man, get some Nitro! nitro is the big deal!
a pack right before lifting, and a pack immediately after lifting with some waxymaize.
use realgains as ur breakfast.

If you have budget to do it, take 3 packs of nitro
before, during, and after training.

m-stak in the morning
stak 45 minutes prior training
pump 30 minutes

you WILL GET LEAN MASS AND NO CRASH!
nitro gets you back together as no other supplement.

felipelpr
09-26-10, 11:57 am
oh, and of course, get a multi!

Mauricio
09-26-10, 6:23 pm
don't take any supps at all during your resting period, except your multivitamin. a blood test is mainly used to analize how well your organs are doing and it's a relatively simple so you can take care of that while you rest. just remember brother, as you progress on your workouts and get stronger your body needs more and more rest and recovery so it's a good idea to take a week off every 3-4 months. your diet shouldn't change during this period, if you want you can add extra calories but not more than 200 just to make sure you don't waste away any muscle mass. you can go hard on your first week after your rest period, if you haven't been overtraining you'll feel stronger and working with more intensity than ever before. best wishes.

Rayyan
09-27-10, 3:03 am
i dnt know what to say..i didnt know things would turn up to be like this, well, if u guys think its a good idea, then i guess, i will take a break yesterday was a break anyway, so i will continue the break, day after tomorrow will go to the doctor(28-09-2010) will definately post up if i get anything WEIRD in ma tests (praying i dnt get anything weird ) so maybe after seeeing the doc's results, it maybe a good lesson for other guys as well to take a break after 3-4 months of hardcore training and what should they expect in the doc's result sheet.

anyways, so this is what i understand, for the break:

1. multi vitamin.
2. nitro(when i start back)
3. keep ma calories on the higher end,because of the muscle mass thing.
4. doctor check up for organs, blood test and any other test that doc recommends.

As much as i cnt believe that i would NOT be gyming for a week, but its been one longggggg asss time since i did do other things than gym, sleep and work. its been 1 & 1/2 year bro's...lol...maybe i will call up some friendsss in da break...and see wha they been upto.

thanx alot for your wishes and for your help broo. i really really do appriciate the concern you people have shown. wellll, thennn will be right backkkkkk after the breakkk, ready to tear the gym apart. probably will post up when i start again.

latersss bro's.

Howitzer
09-27-10, 3:17 am
I'm going to go in a completely different direction with this. You're just getting off a bulk right? And you're getting a crash at about 1 hour in the gym? That's not from a few grams of sugar or too much caffeine pre workout. What's your cardio routine look like? Are you doing any at all, and how much were you doing during your bulk?

Howitzer

Rayyan
09-27-10, 4:00 am
I'm going to go in a completely different direction with this. You're just getting off a bulk right? And you're getting a crash at about 1 hour in the gym? That's not from a few grams of sugar or too much caffeine pre workout. What's your cardio routine look like? Are you doing any at all, and how much were you doing during your bulk?

Howitzer

yupzz, i do have cardio, like 7-10 minutes in the start of the gym, then streching(i really do) and stick exercises for ma stomach then go into ma routinue starting with light weight warm up exercises, then start ma routine...btw, i dnt have any cool down exercises, except if crunches count...by the way, im still bulking, im not gettin off till the mid of october, which i think might get extended to end of october now, the break and all..theres no crash in the gym, its just right after the gym that i have no energy to do anything at all. what do you suspect ???

i was already starting to think of options like functional electrical stimulation(F.E.S) to get rid of muscle atropy during the break. or some bcaa and lysine, if i cant find F.E.S here in da gulf.

Howitzer
09-27-10, 4:41 am
I suspect, and by the sound of it I might be right, that your cardiovascular conditioning is poor. Definitely go in and see your doctor. If he doesn't find a problem, add in more cardio. My own opinion is that even on a bulk you should be doing 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week. You'll have more energy in general, and you'll be able to squeeze out a couple of extra reps on those big lifts. Ask your physician about cardiovascular exercise and how much he recommends.

Howitzer

Rayyan
09-27-10, 5:06 am
I suspect, and by the sound of it I might be right, that your cardiovascular conditioning is poor. Definitely go in and see your doctor. If he doesn't find a problem, add in more cardio. My own opinion is that even on a bulk you should be doing 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week. You'll have more energy in general, and you'll be able to squeeze out a couple of extra reps on those big lifts. Ask your physician about cardiovascular exercise and how much he recommends.

Howitzer

now im confused, i think i need to talk to the doc, and tell you guys what he said, then probably you guys could make a decision. cause, i wanna make up my mind , either i take a break or i continue my training. i really wish, ONTHEEDGE and MAURICIO, would reply again..so we could decide, because now from what im getting from you ;
1. doc says nothing is wrong. i continue my exercise with cardio in it, WITHOUT THE WEEK BREAK.
2. i continue my suppliments of m-stak and stak, after the doc's replies.

HOW about i go do cardio only for the week and abs..?? i could get ma CNS to almost repair, better cardiovascular conditioning and i maintain ma mass, and no need for me gettin concerned about muscle atropy...plus i could continue taking my suppliments with the same timing.

machineman
09-27-10, 9:31 am
I would suggest a week off (since you haven't taken any real time off in over a year). Then once you go back, start doing cardio 30 minutes 3 times a week. You need to take time off throughout the year, though. Maybe a week off every 3 or 4 months.

Aggression
09-27-10, 9:31 am
Listen to your body. If your nutrition is on point yet you're still experiencing these symptoms, then I suggest taking a week's break. Do some cardio if you feel its necessary, but I'd stay away from everything else. As for the supplements, its a tough call. How far along are you in the M-stak/Stak cycle?

Howitzer
09-27-10, 11:44 am
I would suggest a week off (since you haven't taken any real time off in over a year). Then once you go back, start doing cardio 30 minutes 3 times a week. You need to take time off throughout the year, though. Maybe a week off every 3 or 4 months.

I recommend exactly what my man above suggested as long as you're cleared by the doc. Let us know how it goes.

Surreal
09-30-10, 7:30 am
Ain't nothing wrong with sugars. If you're tearing down your body, you need quick carbs.

I've seen so many people yappin' about insulin spikes and bookfucks talking this and that, yet they look like shit after years of training.

Yet they advocate drinking whey protein all day long and not knowing that the shit gets deaminated, similar to insulin spike but rather than storing protein your body is going to convert that shit into urea. On that note, save whey protein only for after workouts.

If you wanna have a protein shake, Blended proteins are the way to go (which have 7-8 sources of protein, and thus time released amino + nitrogen retention) . Before bed instead of taking a casein shake, i'd recommend low-fat cottage cheese.

Simple sugars after your workout help you recover. Your body is craving for them. And complex carbs around 3 hours before workout promote muscle pumps and prevent energy crashes.

I sip on a gatorade about 10 minutes before my workout. maybe 15.

If you're tired when your working out then as the bros said take a rest. Other than that, pump up your carb intake since you're on a mass gaining diet anyway, it wont do you no harm.

You shouldn't be experiencing too much fatigue if you're taking m-stak+pak because that's a shitload of Adaptogens which keep you high energy all day anyway.

Other than that you can do stamina training, check out Shaolin Warrior Workout dvd vol.1 , it has some good endurance and stamina training.

Peace.

Surreal
09-30-10, 7:34 am
Some guys use intra-workout drinks to keep them going.

I stopped drinking anything but water during workout. Keep it simple man.

You can pop a nitro before workout to help yourself, or take some glutamine before workout to prevent fatigue.
Other than that, taurine is the shit and it keeps you going.

Animal pump has everything you need basically to keep you going.

If you're doing pump+m-stak preworkout you wont really get tired in the gym.

Mauricio
10-01-10, 2:52 am
hey bro, sorry to take this long to get back at you been kind of busy. okay, so you went to the doc and everything's fine right? that's fantastic bro. now, during your rest week you should REST :) no cardio, no ab workout no nothing. they both utilize your body reserves and put stress on your nervous system which has to be fully recovered before you start training again. now, you say you do cardio before every workout? my man as far as i know you should either do cardio on an empty stomach or after your workouts, the main reasons are: you need to get to a certain heart rate zone before you actually start burning fat for fuel and you need to deplete your glycogen for that to happen. so either switch your cardio to first thing in the morning (drink 2-3 glasses of water prior) or after your workout. stretching and treadmill is fine before your workout but don't overdo it, 4min of light cardio should be plenty to get the blood flowing. can you post your new routine for when you get back to training? and also, how long is your typical workout?.
simple sugars are very important during and after your workout, no question about it. intra aid and torrent are by far my favorite supps but i am certain that sugar pre workout serves no purpose for growth stimulation.