PDA

View Full Version : Thank you is not enough....

The Landlord
09-20-10, 2:09 pm
There are not enough Thank You's to make you all understand how much your support has meant to Erik and I! Everyday I support Erik to the fullest and to have you all do this along with me is more than any wife could ask for.

Thank you to those at Universal Headquarters. Without you both none of this would have ever been possible. You two have believed in Erik before anyone else even knew who he was.

Thank you to Greg, you have been there since day 1 and the support for not just Erik but our whole family! Eric....taking this to the next level with the belief you have in Erik!!! And everyone else at the office THANK YOU!!!

Thank you to all the members of the Forvm you have no idea what your words have meant to us and the way you all have embraced not just Erik but the kids and I as well!!!

To all the other Animal/Universal Athletes, You have all walked this journey with my husband and I would like to say thank you for keeping his head on straight when I wasn't able to do it!

If I forgot anyone please forgive me I am typing this on no sleep and upon a mountain of laundry lol...

Last but not least....Erik my dear husband I can not thank you enough for the sacrifices you have made for the kids and I. This past year has been the toughest year of our 11 together and you gave me the strength I needed to make it out of the hospital alive and you gave me strength to allow me to overcome the diabetes and not allow it to overcome me. I have so much to be thankful for and you have given me those things. Our beautiful children and the life we have! I know its been tough but I am glad that I have been able to ride along with you on this journey! I am so damn proud of you!

I can not wait cause I know when Erik steps on that Olympia stage I will not be the only one beaming with pride!!!!

Also just in case our family reads this...you all already know what you mean to our life!!!
God bless and we will see you all in Vegas!!!

naturalguy
09-21-10, 10:02 am
The House is part of the family, we are all on this journey with him.

The House is lucky to have The Landlord behind him, I have a feeling it's a big reason why he is so succesful.

Flash419
09-21-10, 10:32 am

The House is lucky to have The Landlord behind him, I have a feeling it's a big reason why he is so succesful.

Well said.... Good luck House!

PIJW
09-21-10, 10:58 am

Agreed, well spoken, and House/Landlord/Frankhouser Family we are all behind you

Mr. Dead
09-21-10, 11:04 am

x a bazillion...

J-Dawg
09-21-10, 11:07 am
Thank you to The House and The Landlord for showing the rest of us that you can succeed in bodybuilding while still maintaining and growing an awesome family. You guys are an inspiration to us all.