PDA

View Full Version : NO Boosters

Zieben
09-20-10, 5:12 pm
Okay, I'm sure this question comes up daily - but are NO Boosters worth the money?

I usually use one, but today I decided to go clean before a workout, and my muscles felt pumped, if not more pumped, then when I use one.

So I guess I'm asking for opinions on whether or not they are helpful, crucial, necessary, etc.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

JasonG
09-20-10, 6:16 pm
I've read that the ingredients contradict each other. Caffeine is a vascular constrictor and n.o. is a vascular dilator. Also some say pre workout isn't the optimum time to take creatine. Regardless I like my shock therapy for a good preworkout boost.

Zieben
09-20-10, 6:26 pm
I haven't tried Shock Therapy - I'll look into it. Thanks for the input.

prowrestler
09-20-10, 7:26 pm
wrong section

SpankyC
09-20-10, 8:03 pm
Okay, I'm sure this question comes up daily - but are NO Boosters worth the money?

I usually use one, but today I decided to go clean before a workout, and my muscles felt pumped, if not more pumped, then when I use one.

So I guess I'm asking for opinions on whether or not they are helpful, crucial, necessary, etc.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

It depends, if you got your diet, rest in check, typically cortisol levels will rise dramatically after 3-4 weeks of use. I mean if you have everything in check, and you plan to cycle off of stimulant products then go for it. Though I warn you, insomnia is a 80-90 percent chance when using those products.

msktyshha
09-20-10, 10:23 pm
honestly... fuck everything!!! all you need is a multivitamin,whey protein and if necessary a joint supplement and if you are really not motivated....then a pre-workout mix. Other than that don't waste your money on anything

ClachCuidFir500
09-29-10, 2:27 pm
I've used a lot of different NO Boosters. The best for me has always been hemorage Black. That stuff is amazing. Im not sure if it was the pump as much as the rage and energy it gives...Right now im using hyper shock by myogenix, its not bad but nothing has come close to Hemorage Blacl. I would stay away from the NaNo Hardcore pills, it didnt do much for me anyways...

Joe J
09-29-10, 2:34 pm
I've used a lot of different NO Boosters. The best for me has always been hemorage Black. That stuff is amazing. Im not sure if it was the pump as much as the rage and energy it gives...Right now im using hyper shock by myogenix, its not bad but nothing has come close to Hemorage Blacl. I would stay away from the NaNo Hardcore pills, it didnt do much for me anyways...

Try to keep it Universal round here, no talk of other products.

Aggression
09-29-10, 2:40 pm
I use preWO NO boosters all the time. Why? Because I like using them; plain and simple. After working 8.5hrs and commuting a total of ~2.5hrs, I need a niCe boost. Right now I'm using Pump b/c I'm going zero-carb. But I prefer Shock Therapy. NOX3 is also a good product.

Joe J
09-29-10, 2:48 pm
I use preWO NO boosters all the time. Why? Because I like using them; plain and simple. After working 8.5hrs and commuting a total of ~2.5hrs, I need a niCe boost. Right now I'm using Pump b/c I'm going zero-carb. But I prefer Shock Therapy. NOX3 is also a good product.

Nice sum-up... if you feel like you need it and that it will improve your workout then use them. If you don't think it will, then don't.

Reminds me of what Arnie wrote in his bodybuilding encyclopedia 'if anything helps your workout such as music, or wearing your favourite shorts, then do it' ...or something like that.

Good luck!

Zieben
09-29-10, 9:22 pm

That's how I am, I work 40-50 hours a week, go to College full-time, and tackle a 4-day split every week without skipping a beat. I guess if I feel the need, I'll use them for the extra boost. I currently am using Pump as well, so I think I may just reorder.

Thanks everyone.

metfan
09-29-10, 9:57 pm

Agree 100% man.

I take them because I like them and they work for me. I am on my feet for 9 hours a day. Come gym time, I need that extra kick in the pants that it provides.

When PJ returns I will be picking up some Pump to check it out.

Jay
10-20-10, 5:48 pm
:)

I always love pre workout supp debates. Some love em, some say they are junk. Heres my thoughts. I look forward to taking mine. Infact I love Shock Therapy so much, that Im doing a log on another PWO from a diff. company and am already thinking about stopping it just to go back to it!

I work 40+ a week, 3rd shift to top it off, sleep my days away, go to school, etc, so I think I deserve my preworkout. Its caffiene with some goodies in it. I get the whole cycling thing. But people dont ''cycle'' coffee. So I say if you have a little extra $, give it a shot. Now you can buy the little mini container of Shock Therapy for less then 30. Try it out. Enjoy some focus,energy, and some pumps.

ClachCuidFir500
07-15-12, 10:56 pm
Try to keep it Universal round here, no talk of other products.

Id love to, but the truth is i bought the shock therapy and was fairly dissapointed. I love Universal and go 90% with my stacks that way, Rage is quite a bit better than Shock Therapy, but they still have some homework to do before they will reach the intensity level of *******, its just the truth.

Joe J
07-16-12, 6:38 am
Id love to, but the truth is i bought the shock therapy and was fairly dissapointed. I love Universal and go 90% with my stacks that way, Rage is quite a bit better than Shock Therapy, but they still have some homework to do before they will reach the intensity level of *******, its just the truth.

Unfortunately this is not the 'truth' bro. When I tried hemo rage I got jittery, itchy, it weren't nice. Rage gives me clean energy and focus to destroy the workout, in my mind it is the best pre-workout out there. If you have preferences then fine, just don't bring talk of them round here because this is a forum owned by Animal/Universal, not any other company so clearly talk of other products is banned.

Big Wides
07-16-12, 8:24 am
Id love to, but the truth is i bought the shock therapy and was fairly dissapointed. I love Universal and go 90% with my stacks that way, Rage is quite a bit better than Shock Therapy, but they still have some homework to do before they will reach the intensity level of Hemo Rage Black, its just the truth.

how long were you running shock?

JasonG
07-16-12, 9:29 am

Yep there's plenty of things out there that are stronger stimulant wise, but is that the end all? I want focus and a pump, not cracked out to the point I'm gonna crash hard later. I understand if you don't feel anything though. I'm pretty stim tolerant myself, but I like 1.5 scoops of rage and liked the samples of the new shock.