PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: Animal Powerlifter, Jimmy Kolb

Universal Repstress
09-21-10, 2:36 pm
Jimmy Kolb, also known as kolb800 on here, is the newest addition to the Animal Crew. Jimmy is a 20 year old powerlifter who started lifting at the age of 14. He thought he wanted to be a bodybuilder but somewhere along the way he decided that being strong was more impressive to him than being big. So here he is today, with 4 World Records under his belt along with multiple State and National records.

Let's all welcome Jimmy to the Animal Brotherhood. We look forward to big things... Or should I say strong things!

You can follow Jimmy's Journey here: "My Quest For An 800 Bench" (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=33080)

Good luck.

Flash419
09-21-10, 2:47 pm
AWESOME!!!!

I've seen Jimmy at the Akron ABCs for years. This guy has a great future ahead of him. Great that Animal has picked him up. Big things ahead in his future!

Congrats Jimmy!!

Big C
09-21-10, 2:54 pm
Fantastic news!

Jimmy and I have waged war on the iron together for almost 5 years now. A very humble and hardworking individual who takes his craft seriously and fits the Animal profile.

I've never seen a kid his age with the power he has. Another great addition to the Animal team. Congrats bro.

Aggression
09-21-10, 2:54 pm
Welcome to the family, brah.

T. Kemble
09-21-10, 2:55 pm
Awesome bro! Congrats!

Big D
09-21-10, 2:57 pm
good shit bro... the more powerlifters on here the better

Universal Rep
09-21-10, 3:16 pm
Jimmy Kolb, also known as kolb800 on here, is the newest addition to the Animal Crew. Jimmy is a 20 year old powerlifter who started lifting at the age of 14. He thought he wanted to be a bodybuilder but somewhere along the way he decided that being strong was more impressive to him than being big. So here he is today, with 4 World Records under his belt along with multiple State and National records.

Let's all welcome Jimmy to the Animal Brotherhood. We look forward to big things... Or should I say strong things!

You can follow Jimmy's Journey here: "My Quest For An 800 Bench" (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=33080)

Good luck.

Nice. Likin' the new direction of the Animal Crew. Welcome to the Legion, brother.

C.Coronato
09-21-10, 3:24 pm
Strong dude, thats no joke. Welcome my man.

Mr. Dead
09-21-10, 3:29 pm
HUUUGE congrats!!! And, welcome!!!

Nix0r
09-21-10, 7:44 pm
Another powerlifter signed by Animal/Universal. I love it!

Nayanlion
09-21-10, 7:55 pm
Congrats bro!! Represent

widdlewade44
09-21-10, 7:55 pm
Welcome aboard brother, glad to have you here on the FORVM.

Kevin
widdlewade44

D-NUTZ
09-21-10, 8:45 pm
SWEET! Met this guy. Awesome dude! Congrats.

Razor
09-22-10, 8:49 am
Big Congrats bro! Welcome to the Fam.

FITGYM
09-22-10, 11:47 am
Welcome to the family.

Big Wides
09-22-10, 8:41 pm
Welcome aboard....really liking the new PLers that have been signed on

kolb800
09-23-10, 7:57 pm
hello everyone. this is jimmy. thank you all for the comments, and i feel very fortunate to part of this family. i look forward to hearing from you all in the future. and if anyone has any questions for me, please ask away.

Shukin
09-23-10, 8:06 pm
Well done, looking forward to following your progress.

Big C
09-23-10, 8:08 pm
Yo Jim....real glad to have you here. I do have a question, I know the plan to compete at the Arnold Classic last year fell through even though you qualified.

Do you have plans to qualify and compete down there in Columbus in 2011? I definately think you could make some serious noise and get your name out there even more.

AntoineV
09-24-10, 12:30 am
Awesome! Welcome aboard...

Ill try to get some tips to improve my bench :)

joe-yamma
09-24-10, 9:35 am
congrats jimmy

BIG BEN
09-24-10, 11:43 am
welcome aboard Jimmy. glad to have ya

kolb800
09-25-10, 11:19 am
Yo Jim....real glad to have you here. I do have a question, I know the plan to compete at the Arnold Classic last year fell through even though you qualified.

Do you have plans to qualify and compete down there in Columbus in 2011? I definately think you could make some serious noise and get your name out there even more.

ya big C my man, i would like to go and compete in the titan bench bash for sure. my competition would be tim anderson, former open world record holder in the 220 bench press for the IPF. i beat him at the 2009 bench press nationals when i was 19, but we were in different divisions. i would like to do it just to prove that i can be succesfull in any form of competition.
i dont know if i could still qualify for it or not, seeing as how the USAPL bench nationals have already passed. but, if there is another way, i will certainly go for it.

Big C
09-25-10, 1:50 pm
Cool my man. Big things happening, big things.

I am really looking forward to you getting that Total here in a few weeks....we all know you can do it, SO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

kolb800
09-25-10, 3:04 pm
i am feeling very confident with these competition man. the last time i tried to do a full power meet with full gear was the WNPF Ohio state competition back in march. i was very unprepared, with the use of the mono lift in competition...bombed in the squat on my opening attempt, simply because i chose to go ahead and use the mono lift without ever practicing on it. but now, things are different. each of my lifts have been going up, and i have been trying new things, with the help of the bro's from Blackstones.
I will not dissapoint you man. or anybody for that matter.