PDA

View Full Version : Cutting & M-Stak

Zieben
09-21-10, 8:59 pm
I don't know if this has been addressed yet, but here it goes:

I'm doing my first bulking cycle, and I'll be cutting probably by March 1st or so.
While cutting I plan on using Animal Cuts, and I was wondering if I should bother taking either Animal Stak or M-Stak while doing so.

(I am currently on an M-Stak cycle.)

Kuclo
09-21-10, 9:28 pm

I'm doing my first bulking cycle, and I'll be cutting probably by March 1st or so.
While cutting I plan on using Animal Cuts, and I was wondering if I should bother taking either Animal Stak or M-Stak while doing so.

they are both are good to use with Cuts but I feel that the Mstak will be the best lean mass gainer to help you get the more definied look while cutting

Zieben
09-21-10, 9:31 pm
Sweet, thanks!

Aggression
09-22-10, 8:59 am
Depending on your age, I would opt for Stak with Cuts, as I always like to keep M-stak on the shelf for when a bulk comes around. Personally, I feel you'll get the biggest benefits when using it with a high calorie diet.

Enforcer
09-22-10, 9:40 am

Either or would be great to use bro. Me personally I would use Stak along with Cuts while dieting bc Stak has always done great things for my strength even while dieting down.

Zieben
09-22-10, 7:45 pm
Either or would be great to use bro. Me personally I would use Stak along with Cuts while dieting bc Stak has always done great things for my strength even while dieting down.

Thanks man. I've never used regular Stak before. I've seen people cycle both Stak and M-Stak simultaneously - like Stak & M-Stak daily for 6 weeks straight (instead of one for the typical 3 week on 1 week off cycle).

Do you think it would be better to go a simple Cuts & Stak cycle, or try a Cuts/Stak/M-Stak stack? (For preserving all the muscle mass that I'm busting to obtain!)

C.Coronato
09-23-10, 10:12 am
Out of the two, I personally would try to the Cuts / Stak cycle first. See how that goes. I have found that using M-Stak increases my appetite a bit, and i never wanted that on a diet.

Zieben
09-23-10, 8:57 pm
Out of the two, I personally would try to the Cuts / Stak cycle first. See how that goes. I have found that using M-Stak increases my appetite a bit, and i never wanted that on a diet.

Thanks! I'll definitely try that then and see how it pans out.