PDA

View Full Version : 800 No No No Squat!

shizz702
09-22-10, 11:21 am
Walked out, and even racked afterward! Don't even know what to say, this kid is gonna do serious damage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK7m6I5m6gY&feature=player_embedded

zubda345
09-22-10, 12:52 pm
I know him, one of the animal's posted his video before as "The strongest teenager or some shit", He might be strong but he doesn't has good body!

ghost
09-22-10, 1:02 pm
um... pretty stupid to NOT have spotters on that kind of lift. nice lift, but still..........

JUGGERNAUT
09-22-10, 1:04 pm
I know him, one of the animal's posted his video before as "The strongest teenager or some shit", He might be strong but he doesn't has good body!

don't hate

prowrestler
09-22-10, 4:00 pm

if your gonna call him out on his body, you should be willing to show yours IMO.

if that guy dieted down for 12 weeks, he'd look jacked

shizz702
09-22-10, 4:07 pm
Yea that was me who posted that thread.

With the strength base and size he has all he would have to do is lean out and guarateed he'd look great.

um... pretty stupid to NOT have spotters on that kind of lift. nice lift, but still..........

Agreed, but it was mentioned in the comments on the vid that since he squats oly style, high bar, that he has his technique down to where he just dumps the bar if he can't complete the lift. All oly lifters squat like that, without a spotter, since they use bumper plates and dump the bar.

if your gonna call him out on his body, you should be willing to show yours IMO.

if that guy dieted down for 12 weeks, he'd look jacked

Agreed.

JUGGERNAUT
09-22-10, 4:31 pm
Flat out the guy is a monster and deserves props period. When I see the negative crap people post on youtube and such it makes me sick.

shizz702
09-22-10, 4:37 pm
Flat out the guy is a monster and deserves props period. When I see the negative crap people post on youtube and such it makes me sick.

Indeed.

And I too hate it when form ninjas want to chime and talk shit. Give credit where credit is due.

Check this out: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=31026

almosteasy
09-22-10, 4:41 pm
thats incredible

JUGGERNAUT
09-22-10, 4:44 pm
Indeed.

And I too hate it when form ninjas want to chime and talk shit. Give credit where credit is due.

Check this out: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=31026

haha true on form dudes, that same weight would snap them in half even on a walk out haha

There are all kinds... dudes that don't look the part with elite totals and those that are jacked but can't move a shopping cart out of the way at the grocery. "Just be the best whatever you are."

J Wong
09-22-10, 4:48 pm

I would understand your criticism if he was a bodybuilder.

rmt0512
09-23-10, 12:41 am
That's incredible, especially at his age!

fenix237
09-23-10, 4:04 am
being that cockstrong never goes outta style...

BennoAus
09-24-10, 3:21 am
brilliant, i hope the kid goes a long way, he's started now, only way to go is up

Thrawn
09-24-10, 3:35 am
Mindboggling strong.
Not a big fan of dropping the weight so fast that you get a nice bounce out of the hole, but experienced lifters can handle that with no problem.
Even with that small personal point of critique this is one of the most impressive feats of raw strength i have seen. He is in full control walking out that monsterload.....

Deathride
09-24-10, 10:59 am
Yeah, I've not seen anyone drop that fast especially when he passes parrallel! He just accelerates into the hole and springs back out!

His coach says he squats six days a week (4 front, 2 back or vice versa) after various olympic training lifts! Is that even possible?!?!

shizz702
09-24-10, 11:08 am
Yeah, I've not seen anyone drop that fast especially when he passes parrallel! He just accelerates into the hole and springs back out!

His coach says he squats six days a week (4 front, 2 back or vice versa) after various olympic training lifts! Is that even possible?!?!

John Broz (his coach) is known for having unconventional training methods, and works his lifters up to that kind of frequency.

It's actually very common for oly lifters to train and squat that often, but keep in mind these are elite athletes we are talking about here, with superior genetics and conditioning.

Deathride
09-24-10, 11:10 am
Hehe don't worry I'm not getting any delusions of grandeur ;-) Awe-inspiring stuff tho!