PDA

View Full Version : Anabolic Diet results

Chico
09-22-10, 9:19 pm
Whats up everybody

I havent posted alot on the forum and feel like i should start since i have gotten so much info from you guys. So here it is...

Well first off let me say that i am 19 and have been training since i was a freshman in high school for sports. I have tried alot of different things such as diets, workouts and you all of course know what i am going to say...supplements haha. I am not saying i am an expert on these things at all, cause i for sure am not. But when i have tried them i have done so and when putting in 100% i have gotten a lot back.

Right now i am gonna tell you guys about my experience so far on the diet i am on.
I am pretty sure alot of you guys know what it is because i know for a fact that there are threads on it. Well so far i just wanted to say that if you guys need a change up from everything this could be a way to go.

So lets get down to the positives of the diet.
-I have gained a ton of strength while on it
-Never feel tired during the day at all
-Have leaned out a bit
-Enjoy the food i get to eat
-And lastly which is one i am going for putting on SIZE

Now for the negatives
-The first week kinda but actually it wasnt as bad as everyone says
-The carb up makes me tired as fuck sometimes
-Sometimes i have craving(who doesnt)

But for the overall rating of this diet i would give it a really good rating. Its one of my favorite diets that i have done for bulking or cutting. People have noticed since i have started it and say i am getting bigger all the time. They say i look thinner too. So if any of you want to know anything else or have any questions about the diet i will try my best to answer it

SpankyC
09-22-10, 9:57 pm
awesome man, really you got size? it may be because you lost bodyfat thus giving you the illusion of bigger muscle, but then again you gained strength too? hmm maybe it is legit?!
thats awesome bro, i would do a Keto diet but i love pigging out on carbs hahah

how was your libido on this diet? i heard it goes comepletely down or stays normal?

Chico
09-22-10, 10:30 pm
Ya people say that it is hard to gain size and strength but i guess i am different. My chest and back have gotten noticeably bigger in size as well as my arms. I did measurements and my friends would grab (no ****) and tell me that i was feeling bigger(i know that sounds weird haha). But ya i did get stronger too. My lifts before i started this diet were

Bench-240-maybe
Squat-315
Deadlift-345

Now
Bench-315
Squat-405 for reps
Deadlift-455 for 1

And im not lying or making this up at all. I have been on this diet since the beginning of the summer and this is the biggest jump in strength that i have ever had. I also knew that i was getting bigger(correct me if i am wrong) because i saw it in the mirror but also on the scale. I started out at about 186 give or take a pound. Now during the middle of the week(during the weekend i put on like 6 extra pounds), i am weighing in at 201. I might be lucky but this has worked for me and i have busted my ass in the gym.

I do agree with you on the carbs though haha i love to feast sometimes. But after the first few weeks i have no really had any cravings at all.

O and my libido pretty damn good. I have never noticed a problem with it, having carbs or not.

I could post what my diet looked like if anyone is interested. I am right now getting in about 2-2.5 pounds of meat a day. And i feel great

SpankyC
09-22-10, 10:44 pm
Ya people say that it is hard to gain size and strength but i guess i am different. My chest and back have gotten noticeably bigger in size as well as my arms. I did measurements and my friends would grab (no ****) and tell me that i was feeling bigger(i know that sounds weird haha). But ya i did get stronger too. My lifts before i started this diet were

Bench-240-maybe
Squat-315
Deadlift-345

Now
Bench-315
Squat-405 for reps
Deadlift-455 for 1

And im not lying or making this up at all. I have been on this diet since the beginning of the summer and this is the biggest jump in strength that i have ever had. I also knew that i was getting bigger(correct me if i am wrong) because i saw it in the mirror but also on the scale. I started out at about 186 give or take a pound. Now during the middle of the week(during the weekend i put on like 6 extra pounds), i am weighing in at 201. I might be lucky but this has worked for me and i have busted my ass in the gym.

I do agree with you on the carbs though haha i love to feast sometimes. But after the first few weeks i have no really had any cravings at all.

O and my libido pretty damn good. I have never noticed a problem with it, having carbs or not.

I could post what my diet looked like if anyone is interested. I am right now getting in about 2-2.5 pounds of meat a day. And i feel great

oh man thats some great gains there bra! keep doin what ya doin, dave palumbo loves the keto diet aswell, i do remember i actually did try this for a couple weeks, and my mood and strength actually did a rise a bit now that i remember, but my muscles were extremely flat, but that could of been another problem

but anyways keep doin what ya doin bro, hardwork always always gurantees results

Chico
09-22-10, 10:49 pm
thank you man, i do agree. I was thinking of actually starting a log too just to track my progress even more. We shall see if i do this

SpankyC
09-22-10, 10:50 pm
thank you man, i do agree. I was thinking of actually starting a log too just to track my progress even more. We shall see if i do this

hell yeah you should man, it really helps, the people on these forums are also respectful and hardcore!

Chico
09-22-10, 11:04 pm
i will try my best to get one started then

kryptiq
09-23-10, 2:17 am
Nice gains on it, I have been messing with it a week or so at a time and I tend to get weak towards the end of my low carb period. My data isn't yet reliable though as I still need to set in stone my meals and timing.

theharjmann
09-23-10, 6:59 am
many people think that dieting means loss in strength

i think its bullshit and that it couldnt be far from the truth. i have been on keto for 14 weeks now (reduced calories) and i have smashed all PBs.

its all in your mind

as Kai Greene says: "mind is everything. if you dont believe you can do something then you cant"

Aggression
09-23-10, 9:25 am
I could post what my diet looked like if anyone is interested.

Post up what you eat during the zero carb days, bro. I'm interested. I ran the diet for 3 weeks, but it tore apart my stomach during the no-carb days.

Chico
09-23-10, 10:01 am
Ok I will post up mt diet later today. I have a busy day with a few tests but when im back at the apartment I will type it up for you

Chico
09-23-10, 5:42 pm
Ok so here it is this i will be giving you guys two different diets that i did. the first being the one that i started the diet out with and the second is what i am doing now at school.

Diet from summer

Breakfast-4 whole eggs scrambled mixed in light whipping cream, 2 pieces of bacon cooked in butter

Snack-3 oz of cheese, and two servings of pepperoni

Lunch-6-8 oz of meat or pork(depending on what i had the night before) and either two or three servings of green beans, or spinach, or a salad(something green), and jello(for some flavor throughout the day)

Snack-3 oz of cheese, two hard boiled eggs

Dinner-6-8 oz of meat(sometimes pork or fish something with a lot of protein and fat) and again two or three servings of greens

Pre-Bed Shake-5 tbsp of heavy whipping cream, water,4 ice cubs, 1 scoop or whey and casein...blend all together and drink...tastes pretty good actually

With each meal i added in 4-6 uni-liver or beef aminos mixing it up...and i sometimes would add more greens in if i felt the need

Now i am at school and wanted to change it up

Breakfast-5 whole eggs scrambled in light whipping cream,4 pieces of bacon

Snack-4-5 oz cheese, 2 servings of pepperoni

Lunch-12 oz of meat(i found when looking at the sections of meat in the store that both bison and kobe seemed to have a good amount of fat in them, and they had flavor) with a salad-mixed with olive oil and vinegar

Snack-8 oz of meat with another veggie(whatever i had laying around)

Dinner-10-12 oz of meat with a good amount of cheese on top

Bedtime shake-7 tbsp heavy whipping cream, water, 4 cubes of ice, 1 scoop casein and whey.

During this i also would take 4-6 uni-liver or beef aminos
Also if i was hungry i found that another meal before my shake worked. usually another piece of meat

This is also the part of the diet that is the mass gaining phase. I did eat a good amount of food during this time but i did lose fat because once again i am looking a lot thinner and my waist has gone down. Also i am more vascular and have still put on size and strength

**Also i cooked all of my meat in olive oil for extra fats