PDA

View Full Version : Time for cutting!

Felo7
09-22-10, 11:02 pm
I just finished my bulk and it was a great success, in part because of M-stak. By far the best supplement I have used, combined with a solid high calorie diet A+!

Now is time for the cut down, this is the first time I'm cutting and I was thinking of taking Animal Cuts. I would like to know some of the results some of you had when using it. And there a a couple of questions I have;

1) How should I take the two cuts packs, I know I have to separate them 6-8 hours but for example should I take one first thing AM with an empty stomach, train and then eat or should I take it 1 hour after eating? What is the best way? Some recommendations would be highly appreciated!

2) If I take the second pak at night will it affect my sleep? (I know I have to take the red pill out)

Thanks for the help

Peace

ER1585
09-22-10, 11:46 pm
Congrats on your bulk,I ran a 9 weeks cycle of Pak+Cuts and i had Great results i went from 248 Down to 216.

1- I used to take the First Cuts Pack First thing in the morning on an empty stomach Then 30 mins later i would have breakfast Second Pack would be 4-6 hours after the First one

2- I did it like 4 times Never had a problem sleeping.

But remember Diet needs to be in Check!

never_2_big
09-23-10, 12:12 am
Hey man! Good luck with the cut...

Im almost dome with my contest prep and ive been using cuts the whole time.

I'd wake up at 630 and take 1 pack then sleep for 20 minutes do 40 mins cardio and have my first meal. I take the second pak at about 1130 which most days is after my weights session and before my second cardio session.

As for your second question I cant really answer that from experience... Ive only used them during the day.

Aggression
09-23-10, 11:37 am
1) How should I take the two cuts packs, I know I have to separate them 6-8 hours but for example should I take one first thing AM with an empty stomach, train and then eat or should I take it 1 hour after eating? What is the best way? Some recommendations would be highly appreciated!

2) If I take the second pak at night will it affect my sleep? (I know I have to take the red pill out)

take the second pack 4-6hrs later on an empty stomach. That could be preWO, or between 2 meals, w/e. Just get it in. That's all that matters

If you take the red pill out, you shouldn't have any problems going to sleep.

Mr. Dead
09-23-10, 12:04 pm
take the second pack 4-6hrs later on an empty stomach. That could be preWO, or between 2 meals, w/e. Just get it in. That's all that matters

If you take the red pill out, you shouldn't have any problems going to sleep.

x2...