PDA

View Full Version : Universal Nutrition lives up to its word

Az Deadly
09-24-10, 1:19 pm
Yesterday in the mail I recieved a few free samples of Universal products. This was completely at random, which this made my day. That got me thinking though. That action that Universal Nutrition did proved to me that they care about their customers. In my eyes they are what a true company should represent. A brotherhood, and trying to help everyone reach there goals. Universal might not be the biggest, or most popular but they dont use false advertising, over hype their products, or are out to make a buck. Universal makes quality, affordable products, and preach that supps are exactly what they are and not needed. They have created a brotherhood with all of us and have a lifetime customer.

Peace,

AZ

S. Clarida
09-24-10, 1:55 pm
Great post and agreed!

Universal def. stands behind their products and their athletes and I am more than proud & honored to be one of their athletes and represent a true brand.

They are proving to be one of the leading supplement companies out with all the new and improved products they are developing.

S. Clarida
"GK"

Universal Rep
09-24-10, 1:57 pm
Yesterday in the mail I recieved a few free samples of Universal products. This was completely at random, which this made my day. That got me thinking though. That action that Universal Nutrition did proved to me that they care about their customers. In my eyes they are what a true company should represent. A brotherhood, and trying to help everyone reach there goals. Universal might not be the biggest, or most popular but they dont use false advertising, over hype their products, or are out to make a buck. Universal makes quality, affordable products, and preach that supps are exactly what they are and not needed. They have created a brotherhood with all of us and have a lifetime customer.

Peace,

AZ

It don't matter if Corporate is the biggest or the smallest. As those who know the company understand, it always was and has been about the customers. In my years reppin' them, they've grown a lot. Still, their core values have never changed. Do right by the customer and they will come back. Be honest and treat 'em like family.

machineman
09-24-10, 3:07 pm
It don't matter if Corporate is the biggest or the smallest. As those who know the company understand, it always was and has been about the customers. In my years reppin' them, they've grown a lot. Still, their core values have never changed. Do right by the customer and they will come back. Be honest and treat 'em like family.

And one hell of a family it is! I don't put stickers on my cars/trucks as a rule. BUT, on my Ram CTD I have 2 Universal stickers on the back window!! Will forever more be a Universal supporter.

Captain Caveman
09-24-10, 4:18 pm
this company is a rare breed. Truly legit. That is why Animal is the ONLY company I get supps from. They're the only ones that give a shit if we like their products, and give back to the family. Can't name another company that follows that same model. Its beyond customer service....more like brotherly love.

Mr. Dead
09-24-10, 5:24 pm

Exactly... That's what really drew me to this company...

Girevik 69
09-24-10, 5:53 pm

Peace,

AZ

Well said, brother!

Universal Nutrition is the absolute antithesis of all the supplement companies who rely on friggin' BELLS and WHISTLES (and those companies know who they are)!!! Universal is understated... they let their supplements speak for themselves! But that's no shock, because Universal is based in Hub City/New Brunfuss, and that's what the folks from NJ expect!!! (Please forgive my Northeast U.S.A. flag-waving...)

metfan
09-24-10, 7:59 pm
I think it is safe to say that Universal/Animal means the same to all of us who use their products.

No other line out there has this sort of mentality and loyalty to a brand such as we do for Universal/Animal.

Sure others have certain faves, but they stand alone, unlike the brotherhood we have here. We are united in our love for hitting the iron as well as the supps we use to help run the machine.

Keep it it up Corporate, will forever be loyal.

Shukin
09-24-10, 8:47 pm
Universal Nutrition and most of all this forvm has made me a loyal customer, member, believer for life.... I too love the fact that they don't use hyped up advertising like "this is the product that made so and so the champ!", but more over I have seen new members of the forvm about to put in orders for hundreds of dollars of product, and a Universal rep advise him or her correctly that based on their age and goals etc. that that would be over kill...... Now that to me is creating trust!
If there are any openings in the company I would love to work for them...I have so much animal paraphernalia that people think I am sponsored...lol... for real.

Every Body is Different, Good Nutrition is Universal,
Shukin

Beowulf
09-27-10, 9:10 am
The company does this in a way that's so different than every other company out there. I find it refreshing.

Bootleg
09-27-10, 10:01 am

Peace,

AZ

i know how you feel bro,

a couple months ago i came home from a long day at work, school etc...

i go to my bedroom, theres a package my mother placed on my bed (yes i live with me madre! ) this was really random.

opened it up, samples of pump, gains, therapy, etc...and a letter reminding of what universal stands for. Ironically came at the right time, i was at time where i couldn't afford any preworkouts or supps for that matter..this came...i really feel appreciate and have the upmost respect. for the bros who put this all together.

i've been a supporter for Universal/Animal line for years...and will continue till the day i pass away.

kryptiq
09-27-10, 10:31 am
Everyone here at the University gym who doesn't know me refers to me as the "Animal Guy" cause they see whats in my gym bag. Straight up Animal and Universal supplements only and that won't change. Hell Universal has customers asking to buy shirts and advertise their products they don't need to give the stuff away with products all the time like many other brands do. That being said I am proud of my nickname at the gym here and I'll continue to answer any questions people ask me at my gym about Universal products by telling them about Animal Pak and the FORVM.

Universal Rep
09-27-10, 1:34 pm
Universal Nutrition and most of all this forvm has made me a loyal customer, member, believer for life.... I too love the fact that they don't use hyped up advertising like "this is the product that made so and so the champ!", but more over I have seen new members of the forvm about to put in orders for hundreds of dollars of product, and a Universal rep advise him or her correctly that based on their age and goals etc. that that would be over kill...... Now that to me is creating trust!
If there are any openings in the company I would love to work for them...I have so much animal paraphernalia that people think I am sponsored...lol... for real.

Every Body is Different, Good Nutrition is Universal,
Shukin

Brother, this is the Corporate way. Be honest and sincere. That's the only way we reps know how. Trust me, it's a lot easier and faster just to recommend everything and make crazy promises when it comes to making a sale. It takes a lot longer to do it right by being genuine and truthful. But in the long run, honesty is the best policy. Who has come to the FORVM on account of hype and false promises? Anyone?