PDA

View Full Version : Wife is PISSED about the hawk

MRmichael.hooker
09-24-10, 1:50 pm
So I sent a pic from my phone to the Mrs. after i got my mohawk... and she is maaaaad lol. She asked why and I told her we are all doing it for Erik Fankhouser at the O. She said "NO! Only when everyone at your work does it, then i'll understand." So i tried explaining it was an 'Animal' thing and all the brothers are doing it for support, and still, shes pissed. lol oh well. LETS GO HOUSE!!

machineman
09-24-10, 3:10 pm
So I sent a pic from my phone to the Mrs. after i got my mohawk... and she is maaaaad lol. She asked why and I told her we are all doing it for Erik Fankhouser at the O. She said "NO! Only when everyone at your work does it, then i'll understand." So i tried explaining it was an 'Animal' thing and all the brothers are doing it for support, and still, shes pissed. lol oh well. LETS GO HOUSE!!

haha....mine would have a quite similar reaction......"WTF is wrong with you?"!!!!!!! Congrats on doin' it anyway!

Universal Rep
09-24-10, 3:53 pm

haha....mine would have a quite similar reaction......"WTF is wrong with you?"!!!!!!! Congrats on doin' it anyway!

Tell ur wives you fellas ain't alone... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=33383

G Diesel
09-24-10, 11:32 pm
Good for you fellas, I bet secretly they dig it and they'll definitely get used to it. Sometimes we've gotta do what we've gotta do.

Just for the record, my lady is the one who cut my hair, and she digs it. Haha. How lucky am I?

Peace, G

naturalguy
09-25-10, 11:28 am
You have my respect my man