PDA

View Full Version : Genetics!

BarbellManiac
09-26-10, 1:09 pm
2 Question for you guys.

1. Do you/Would you rather have a genetically gifted upper or lower body?

2. Would you rather have a bigger upper body or lower?

I know symmetry is the key, but this is just what has always been on my mind for a long time. I personally have good lower body genetics, legs grow fast with any type of training. While upper body genetics are pretty much average.

SpankyC
09-26-10, 1:51 pm
Shit upper body for sure, do you know how much magazines and possible movie roles you can get?!!? And how much people would adore you!! lol

But if your a full time competeting bodybuilder 24/7 then I would prolly say lower body

Bard of Rage
09-26-10, 6:00 pm
2 Question for you guys.

I know symmetry is the key, but this is just what has always been on my mind for a long time. I personally have good lower body genetics, legs grow fast with any type of training. While upper body genetics are pretty much average.

I've always had a thing for improving my legs so I'd have to say lower body for both.

Howitzer
09-26-10, 6:07 pm
If I had to ask for any "type of genetics" I'd say average for both. I'd rather work my ass off on everything and get results than have it any other way.

Bard of Rage
09-26-10, 9:06 pm
If I had to ask for any "type of genetics" I'd say average for both. I'd rather work my ass off on everything and get results than have it any other way.

Heh good call man, and more realistic for most people.

AntoineV
09-27-10, 2:15 am
2 Question for you guys.

I have a genetically gifted lower body.... at my first contest I had heavyweights legs and middle weight upper body.. my upper body is still catching up... but I'm working my way through a more balanced physique everytime I train. I wouldnt change a thing...

fawaz
09-27-10, 11:06 am
be born with anything and keep building and building until you are in proportion

Bard of Rage
09-27-10, 2:58 pm
be born with anything and keep building and building until you are in proportion

Damn straight and well put.

Devil
09-27-10, 3:46 pm
What the hell...

Muscleguy93
09-27-10, 7:08 pm

ya stop fucking whishing what you had,but go in the gym and make the best of what you have.

BarbellManiac
09-28-10, 5:20 am
Good responses, Thanks guys.