PDA

View Full Version : leftovers from the cage...

KapDADDY
09-26-10, 6:22 pm
im about 10 states away from where the cage was located so i couldn't make it...

anyone know if Animal will be selling the leftovers on the web or anything? id love to get a shirt and a lanyard for my keys, and a sample of agent O

metfan
09-26-10, 10:00 pm
Interesting idea.

Wondering the same thing, would be cool to grab any exclusive gear from the O.

ghost
09-27-10, 1:12 am
the black shirts and hats were limited edition...had to be there to get em, as for agent o, alpha testers are being signed up now

HIGA MONSTER
09-27-10, 1:22 am
We sold out ALL of the limited edition shirts and hats.
And the Animal Paks.

It was fuckin crazy!

Ghost, it was fun bro! Good to see you!
HIGA

AntoineV
09-27-10, 1:59 am
im about 10 states away from where the cage was located so i couldn't make it...

anyone know if Animal will be selling the leftovers on the web or anything? id love to get a shirt and a lanyard for my keys, and a sample of agent O

You should def make the flight to the arnold classic... The cage is always the biggest attraction to bodybuilders... it's worth it bro!

KapDADDY
09-27-10, 10:52 pm
You should def make the flight to the arnold classic... The cage is always the biggest attraction to bodybuilders... it's worth it bro!

haha hell i may take a road trip with some friends next year to see it. like a 20+ hour drive... id imagine it'd be worth it though

ghost
09-27-10, 11:23 pm
haha hell i may take a road trip with some friends next year to see it. like a 20+ hour drive... id imagine it'd be worth it though

from chicago for the arnold, which is in columbus...... it isnt 20+ hrs..

Nix0r
09-28-10, 12:07 am
from chicago for the arnold, which is in columbus...... it isnt 20+ hrs..

It's true. I'm from Chicago. I made the trip :P

KapDADDY
09-28-10, 9:40 am
Wasn't it in las Vegas?

mritter3
09-28-10, 9:42 am
i would bet all of the LE stuff is gone...and those samples of agent O...would def be gone...unfortunately stuff at the olympia and cage or LE and are for those who can attend those functions...otherwise it would not be considered LE...but there may be some fellow animals on here willing to sell some stuff or pick stuff up for you.

Nix0r
09-28-10, 9:55 am
Wasn't it in las Vegas?

The Olympia is in Vegas.

The Arnold is in Columbus.

kryptiq
09-28-10, 11:57 am
Definitely trying to attend the Arnold in spring 2011.

mritter3
09-28-10, 12:05 pm

u should...its amazing.

Universal Rep
09-28-10, 12:07 pm

Roadtrip?

Razor
09-28-10, 12:09 pm
Roadtrip?

hahaha i hear that!

Nix0r
09-28-10, 12:11 pm
hahaha i hear that!

I'm down, I just don't know if I can stay in a car with Josh for that long. The gas. Oh god the gas.

Razor
09-28-10, 12:13 pm
I'm down, I just don't know if I can stay in a car with Josh for that long. The gas. Oh god the gas.

OFFICIAL Animal gasmasks Steve. That's how we're going to survive. It's already being worked on. :P

Nix0r
09-28-10, 12:40 pm
Let's make it happen. It's the *only* way we will be able to survive.

KapDADDY
09-28-10, 9:40 pm
i would bet all of the LE stuff is gone...and those samples of agent O...would def be gone...unfortunately stuff at the olympia and cage or LE and are for those who can attend those functions...otherwise it would not be considered LE...but there may be some fellow animals on here willing to sell some stuff or pick stuff up for you.

is there any fellow animals who will help me? im really lookin for one of those animal lanyards... those were sick... id pay 15 for one and id pay for the shipping. any help?

kryptiq
09-28-10, 11:45 pm
Roadtrip?

Absolutely as long as I can take off from my internship for a weekend....

Oh wait of course I can I'm going to be managing my own small business! Guess marketing team is gunna work overtime hahahaha.