PDA

View Full Version : Advice please

Hawk1977
09-27-10, 1:09 pm
I'm new to the game. So i'm looking for some advice on my stack.

Right now i'm doing:

Cuts - first thing in the morning.
Pak - with my first meal.

Cuts - about an hour or so after i have lunch which is my 3rd meal.

Now here's the part i'm struggling with.

I have Stack and Shock Therapy. I have tried stagering them by taking Stack an hour before i lift and Shock about 30 minutes before. My problem is that after i'm in the gym for about 30-40 minutes i start to feel physicaly sick, which pretty much ends my workout.

My question's are:

Can i take these together? Maybe with a different time difference before i do the Shock?

Or should i just stay on the Stack till i'm done with the cycle, then use the Shock once the Stack is gone?

Or is it something else? I'm thinking maybe water intake? I'm doing a gallon per day right now but i'm going to start drinking more today. I'm going for a 1 1/2 - 2 gallons for the rest of the week.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Mr. Dead
09-27-10, 1:12 pm
How far apart are you taking Cuts and Shock Therapy...???

Hawk1977
09-27-10, 1:25 pm
i take my 2nd pack of Cuts at 1pm

my stack at 3pm

and Shock at 3:30pm

Mr. Dead
09-27-10, 1:26 pm
You might try taking the red (stim) pill out of your second dose of Cuts... And, see if that helps...

thelittleguy
09-27-10, 1:53 pm
you may be waiting to long to use shock i used it on and off for a about a year and a half now. i when i lived farther from the campus i lift at i would take it before i left. the drive was about 20 min and it would take 5-10 to change and start lifting. if i was on the ball it wasn't a problem but if i got side tracked and was fucking off i would get an upset stomach. im not sensitive to caffine so i don't think it was from taking to much but not lifting soonenough after i took my dose.

Littlefry
09-27-10, 2:42 pm
I would say to many stims. Your taking 2 packs of cuts which has a good stim complex in it, and a scoop of shock therapy pre workout which also has a nice dose of stims in it. I would either take the red caps (stim complex) out of cuts, or keep them in and drop ST all together.

Hawk1977
09-28-10, 9:34 am
Ok.. Dropped the Shock yesterday. Everything went great!! Thanks for the advice fellas!!

Aggression
09-29-10, 8:38 am
Drop the red capsule from the second pack of Cuts. Take Shock Therapy right along with Stak; its how I always take it. You should be fine.