PDA

View Full Version : Agent O Previewed in The Cage

Universal Rep
09-27-10, 1:57 pm
Anyone who was lucky enough to get a sample or try it in The Cage... Any early thoughts without givin' too much away?

Mr. Dead
09-27-10, 1:58 pm
Subbed, for info...

Big D
09-27-10, 2:00 pm
took a pack before i pulled and during my pulls on Friday... hit a HUGE pr in just a single ply suit..

enough said.

Animal does it again.. 2 thumbs up.

Universal Rep
09-27-10, 2:01 pm
took a pack before i pulled and during my pulls on Friday... hit a HUGE pr in just a single ply suit..

enough said.

So I heard... Nice work, brotha. How long before ya felt the AO kickin' in?

Big D
09-27-10, 2:02 pm
So I heard... Nice work, brotha. How long before ya felt the AO kickin' in?

10-15 min.. and it tastes good.
only gotta mix it in a little bit of water... like 4oz.

Universal Rep
09-27-10, 2:03 pm
10-15 min.. and it tastes good.
only gotta mix it in a little bit of water... like 4oz.

That sounds about right. I felt it kickin' in real fast. I also liked that I didn't have to chug a big drink either...

Big D
09-27-10, 2:04 pm
That sounds about right. I felt it kickin' in real fast. I also liked that I didn't have to chug a big drink either...

when i took it during my lift i ate it straight and just poured the water in my mouth.. this defintely worked well haha

Universal Rep
09-27-10, 2:05 pm
when i took it during my lift i ate it straight and just poured the water in my mouth.. this defintely worked well haha

Hahaha, nice. Gotta admit, I haven't done that yet...

d1sc1ple
09-27-10, 2:06 pm
Subbed, Agent O sounds like it's gonna kick some Ass gents. Way to go Animal for putting out a quality product yet again.

Mr. Dead
09-27-10, 2:07 pm
*Busy scribbling notes...*

Ozzy27
09-27-10, 2:50 pm
So what's O stands for? Focus?

ghost
09-27-10, 2:52 pm
For the testers who are lucky enough to score this..........FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.

This supplement is SICK.

mritter3
09-27-10, 2:55 pm
For the testers who are lucky enough to score this..........FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.

This supplement is SICK.

hmmm..wonder what thats about...cant wait to see what everyone thinks about this new supp.

Universal Rep
09-27-10, 3:43 pm

This supplement is SICK.

You used it, right brother? What was ur take?

C.Coronato
09-27-10, 5:29 pm

enough said.

I have this on video. Literally pours it into his mouth, no joke.

dannynb
09-27-10, 5:34 pm
I have this on video. Literally pours it into his mouth, no joke.

LOL....becoming more and more the Animal way.

naturalguy
09-27-10, 5:55 pm
Kuclo poured it into his mouth also except he didn't chase it with any water or anything.

There was lots of buzz about Agent O, lots of people came up and asked for it.

Mr. Dead
09-27-10, 6:16 pm
Kuclo poured it into his mouth also except he didn't chase it with any water or anything.

Nice!!!

Sprint
09-27-10, 6:34 pm
This needs to make its UK debut soon!!!

ghost
09-27-10, 7:34 pm
You used it, right brother? What was ur take?

in one word.
Wow.

seriously. I have no felt the effects from anything like this in a while

Jay
09-27-10, 7:41 pm
i scored a sample at the O. I think im gonna try it........now. for chest tonight.

Sprint
09-28-10, 8:34 am
i scored a sample at the O. I think im gonna try it........now. for chest tonight.

Can't wait to hear how you get on.

Universal Rep
09-28-10, 9:33 am

Let us know how ya liked it brother.

Jay
09-28-10, 11:39 am
WOW................

Me, like, alot. Very effective. This is a very nice product, and its pretty strong along with an awesome ingredient profile. I've prob said more then I can.

Universal Rep
09-28-10, 12:00 pm
in one word.
Wow.

I know exactly what ya mean brother... I remember those times. Good times. Well, perhaps they are back, eh?

mritter3
09-28-10, 12:06 pm
WOW................

Me, like, alot. Very effective. This is a very nice product, and its pretty strong along with an awesome ingredient profile. I've prob said more then I can.

thats awesome...god i need to get my hands on some....

Mr. Dead
09-28-10, 12:08 pm
I know exactly what ya mean brother... I remember those times. Good times. Well, perhaps they are back, eh?

Interesting...

Razor
09-28-10, 2:35 pm

This supplement is SICK.

This thing needs to be available asap!

Universal Rep
09-28-10, 5:51 pm
Interesting...

Yep. Read into this what you will...

Bard of Rage
09-28-10, 8:28 pm
I doubt I'd be able to try to become a tester after getting to train with the House but I just wanted to say that Agent O is no joke. I tried a sample of it and despite my caffeine tolerance that stuff gave me one of the biggest energy boosts I've had. You guys are going to like this stuff.

J-Dawg
09-28-10, 9:45 pm

enough said.

This supplement is SICK.

in one word.
Wow.

WOW................

Early feedback is pretty solid so far. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Agent O ATP get underway for more feedback.

shizz702
09-29-10, 11:22 am
Was lucky enough to get a sample and will be putting it to good use today!

Will report back later.....

Beach91
09-29-10, 2:57 pm
Ran a sample saturday morning before meeting up with Rev and Ghost to train at the LV fitness club, thanks to a cabby driving me all over Vegas, showed up late, but still was able to blast through my session fairly quickly, i enjoyed the energy and endurance the sample provided, as well as the taste of Agent O

I ran another sample Sunday morning before the ABC, and showed up to Golds early for the ABC, and actually went through a whole leg session before everyone showed up.

So far so good, both workouts went well, I am currently dieting and a little tired and bitchy at times, Agent O helped my endurance and mood in the gym, it really decreased my needed rest time between sets as well, especially my sunday session which normally takes me close to 2 hrs, i finished in under an hour, and made slight increases in the weight i used for the exercises.

I definitely like the results of the sample so far

Universal Rep
09-29-10, 3:04 pm
Ran a sample saturday morning before meeting up with Rev and Ghost to train at the LV fitness club, thanks to a cabby driving me all over Vegas, showed up late, but still was able to blast through my session fairly quickly, i enjoyed the energy and endurance the sample provided, as well as the taste of Agent O

I ran another sample Sunday morning before the ABC, and showed up to Golds early for the ABC, and actually went through a whole leg session before everyone showed up.

So far so good, both workouts went well, I am currently dieting and a little tired and bitchy at times, Agent O helped my endurance and mood in the gym, it really decreased my needed rest time between sets as well, especially my sunday session which normally takes me close to 2 hrs, i finished in under an hour, and made slight increases in the weight i used for the exercises.

I definitely like the results of the sample so far

Nice. How long did the benefits last?

Beach91
09-29-10, 3:54 pm
Hey U-Rep, I would say they last a good 4-5 hrs, after the morning session on Saturday i helped out at the cage and felt ok until the early afternoon i started to get tired but no real muscle soreness and i actually felt like i could have trained again that nite.

As for Sunday, i also noticed no DOMs or leg soreness at all after my session, and i generally felt really good, very upbeat and energetic all day

B. Rowe
09-29-10, 3:57 pm
NG hooked me up with a few samples at the O, i was so sleep deprived the whole weekend from traveling schedule and it was the only thing that kept me running

Universal Rep
09-29-10, 4:06 pm
NG hooked me up with a few samples at the O, i was so sleep deprived the whole weekend from traveling schedule and it was the only thing that kept me running

Yeah, I can imagine fellas using it this way, hahahaha....

Universal Rep
09-29-10, 4:06 pm
Hey U-Rep, I would say they last a good 4-5 hrs, after the morning session on Saturday i helped out at the cage and felt ok until the early afternoon i started to get tired but no real muscle soreness and i actually felt like i could have trained again that nite.

As for Sunday, i also noticed no DOMs or leg soreness at all after my session, and i generally felt really good, very upbeat and energetic all day

4 hours???? Dayum. Ain't that too long?

Beach91
09-29-10, 4:17 pm
4 hours???? Dayum. Ain't that too long?

Only if you train late at nite my friend, then i would say adjust your supplement routine, and take Agent O an hour or 2 before training, but if its early in the day, i would say that its a good thing, not only does it help your workout but a little pickmeup throughout the entire day isnt a bad thing at all as theres so much more to lifes daily tasks other than the 1-2 hrs in the gym a day, thats why coffee sales are so strong throughout North America

Beowulf
09-29-10, 5:03 pm
Only if you train late at nite my friend, then i would say adjust your supplement routine, and take Agent O an hour or 2 before training, but if its early in the day, i would say that its a good thing, not only does it help your workout but a little pickmeup throughout the entire day isnt a bad thing at all as theres so much more to lifes daily tasks other than the 1-2 hrs in the gym a day, thats why coffee sales are so strong throughout North America

You don't say.