PDA

View Full Version : Animal Beanie or Skullcap?

BarbellManiac
09-27-10, 7:46 pm
Well winter is coming, it's already cold here, I train super early in the morning plus I also get out so I need something to cover up my head and ears.

Would you recommend the Beanie or the Skullcap? I know the skullcap is just for the head, but is it made out of better quality material? Which one do you like better?

Thanks.

Mutant
09-27-10, 7:49 pm
The beanie and skullcap are both of the same quality. Take it from someone who has both. I prefer the skullcap for style.

metfan
09-27-10, 10:33 pm
Skullcap for me.

Have both, but prefer the skullie.

Big C
09-27-10, 10:44 pm
Have both....but definately the skullie bro.

Universal Rep
09-28-10, 9:34 am
Well winter is coming, it's already cold here, I train super early in the morning plus I also get out so I need something to cover up my head and ears.

Would you recommend the Beanie or the Skullcap? I know the skullcap is just for the head, but is it made out of better quality material? Which one do you like better?

Thanks.

I believe the beanie is longer than the skullcap. So you gotta fold it over at the bottom. It's like a watch cap. The skullie is shorter, so there is no folding. It's really a style and preference kinda thing. Hope this helps.

Aggression
09-28-10, 9:50 am
I have the skullcap, but I'm definitely gonna be picking up the beanie. I like the old school look to it.

IRN-NML
09-28-10, 10:14 am
Won a skullie in an Animal promo. Doubt you can go wrong with either.

C.Coronato
09-28-10, 10:19 am
I like the skullie look and style, but its too big for my head. So i go with the beanie.

Razor
09-28-10, 11:09 am
I have both including the green skullcap at last year's arnold and visor cap (thanks Rob!). The visor cap and beanie are my favorites. So warm and badass looking.

mritter3
09-28-10, 12:10 pm
im def. old school....love the animal beanie...have them both...but love the beanie.

Mr. Dead
09-28-10, 12:12 pm
The beanie would keep the ears a bit warmer...

Beowulf
09-28-10, 5:13 pm
I have both. The Skullie is well, a skullie. The Beanie is a classic watch cap.

naturalguy
09-29-10, 8:14 am
I have both including the green skullcap at last year's arnold and visor cap (thanks Rob!). The visor cap and beanie are my favorites. So warm and badass looking.

Those visor caps were sweet!

Girevik 69
09-29-10, 11:15 am
Get both!

BarbellManiac
09-30-10, 7:20 am
I bought the beanie. I'll probably buy the skull cap soon, considering I'll get over the beanie. Still very warm and nice when training during cold mornings.