PDA

View Full Version : Life Point

ClachCuidFir500
09-27-10, 9:37 pm
Life is what happens while you're making other plans. When mine deviated, i regressed back to what i knew would help me get through. I'm not religious, or have any real structured belief system. I needed something to kept me mentally focused and strong for myeslf, my son, and my job. I turned to the weights. I didn't really know where to start, it had been a few years. i knew i had to take one step at a time, and it was going to hurt, in more ways than one. I made a basement gym, and kept it basic. I had to get a smith machine because i was alone when i trained and i knew that i would want to go heavy eventually. When id get frustrated id just use it as fuel. I had never taken any supplements before, not even whey protein or creatine. Instead of drinking or getting into trouble, which was counter productive to my goals, and responsabilites...i took supplements, and began to train.

I maxed my bench at 324 - and my deadlift is up to 463 recently. I haven't gone too heavy on my squat yet, but im getting there soon. My numbers are not that great, but they are huge for me, and i guess thats what matters. I set out to bench 300 and deadlift 400. Ive broken those. that's What's great about training, is you can always grow and advance.

I've gotten my schedule down to a science now. It took me a long time to figure out when i could train with all my responsibilities. I had to make time for everything, but I knew i had to just fucking do it. I was at that life point.

ClachCuidFir500
10-01-10, 5:02 pm
I work 2nd Shift, so i dont normally see 5:00am all that often. My new training Schedule deamnds it, so 5:00am here i am...I felt good about the new start. Ive been training for about a year seriously. This month marks a new begining...definately not going to plateau now.....

ClachCuidFir500
10-02-10, 8:38 pm
Triceps, one of my favorites. I hit them hard, but i know its not enough. I have to train harder to grow. I eat more than i ever have, and healthier as well. I never miss a supplement this time either. About 80% of my stak is all Universal and Animal products. I wanted to go big this time, in many ways.

As i lift i think about why im in my basement at 9:00am, when i know i have a whole day of work ahead of me at my job. The answer is simple: Because i have to be. Theres a place i want to be and the only way to get there is one foot in front of the other, one step at a time, take a deep breath, this is you're life point.....

ClachCuidFir500
10-03-10, 5:54 pm
At it again. Gotta hit the chest hard today. Need to grow. MY diet is much better. Eating a lot now. Just the good stuff. Waiting for the est of my sups for the month. Hopefully tomorrow.

ClachCuidFir500
10-05-10, 3:52 pm
It was back and legs day in the dungeon. Deadlifts..my favorite. Its such a raw, basic, caveman move. Thats why i love it. Thats why its so important to me. When i started i could barely do 300lbs. Deadlifting is one of those things that if you do not do it, you wont be good at it. Proper form is key also, and that took some time. My goal was 400lbs. I accomplished that some time ago. Now, Im at 463. I have not attempted anymore than that. It was a rough lift, and i want to be in perfect condition before i atempt the 500. So, im staying at around 383-400lbs and doing 10 reps everytime. Then i drop weight and do sets of 10. Im new to this, well see how well it works.

I got my Sups today, AnimalPak, Universal Torrent, and Universal NSC. I started right away. The month has only begun, but i feel great already. Stronger, bigger, more defines. Im hopeful. This is just one of those things.

Im at that lifePoint......

ClachCuidFir500
10-05-10, 3:54 pm
I hate off days. I know that i need them. I know my body needs them more. Truth is i feel more tired on off days than when i train. Probably bacuase im healing. I take animalPM at night, that helps. Oh well, back at it again tomorrow.

ClachCuidFir500
10-11-10, 4:15 pm
The 6th&7th were fairly productive. i was off the 8th&9th. I was supposed to workout on the 10th but family came first. Always. Today i hit it extra hard, trying to make up for it all. It was back/legs day today. My favorite day probably. I feel energized but at the same time a little drained afterwards. A whole 8 hours of work lay ahead. Its all good. Just another day...

ClachCuidFir500
07-15-12, 10:50 pm
almost 2 years from when my journey started. It seems like yesterday. Since that time ive boughten a farm, and im about to quit my job and go back to school full time. I guess im just at that life point. With this change comes opportunity, and among all of the opportunities that will go to my family, i have to take one for myself. The Opportunity to hit the gym hard again once more. My Gym is now in the garage. Its serious. Built for growth. Once More....It's Time.