PDA

View Full Version : bdb1513 throwin down with Agent O

bdb1513
09-28-10, 8:55 pm
patiently waiting for the prototype to arrive. just about to start a week off, but on the 11th, it's go time!

mritter3
09-28-10, 8:58 pm
patiently waiting for the prototype to arrive. just about to start a week off, but on the 11th, it's go time!

Cool man...looking forward to it.

J-Dawg
09-28-10, 9:39 pm
In for this bdb.

JasonG
09-29-10, 6:09 am
Wow are you going to be able to take a week off with that package starring at you? Haha

bdb1513
09-29-10, 10:24 am
Wow are you going to be able to take a week off with that package starring at you? Haha

lol..it's going to be tough. but i really really need one lol. last time i took off i was out for 2 weeks from hernia surgery over a year ago haha

Mr. Dead
09-29-10, 6:54 pm
Subbed!!!

Mutant
09-29-10, 7:05 pm
Also, subbed.

bdb1513
10-01-10, 11:51 am
Agent O Samples just showed up at my office...don't think i can wait till i'm back from vacation to try it. might have to take a pack today before delts and traps! no way i can just stare at it all day and not try it haha. as long as the samples don't have to be 14 consecutive days, it's gunna be solid today!

bdb1513
10-02-10, 10:29 am
Well, took the first sample yesterday and threw down with some delts and traps. holy shit this stuff is potent! haha focus was great and energy was awesome. no crazy pr's, but seemed to cut my time between sets down significantly and still pushed some solid weight. agent o tasted pretty good, and i liked that you only had to mix it with a little water. so time for a week off and then startin up again with it.

suicidegripme
10-02-10, 5:46 pm
Well, took the first sample yesterday and threw down with some delts and traps. holy shit this stuff is potent! haha focus was great and energy was awesome. no crazy pr's, but seemed to cut my time between sets down significantly and still pushed some solid weight. agent o tasted pretty good, and i liked that you only had to mix it with a little water. so time for a week off and then startin up again with it.

Nice! Can't wait to see the effects over time.

JasonG
10-03-10, 3:17 am
Awesome can't wait for mine!

bdb1513
10-05-10, 10:59 am
Nice! Can't wait to see the effects over time.

me neither! i'll be running it 4 days a week when i get back from vacation next week. man, taking a week off of the gym is so bittersweet lol. i know my body needs it but this sucks!

bdb1513
10-10-10, 10:25 pm
back from vacation, relaxed, feelin good. ready to hit the iron hard again starting tomorrow..updates to come

bdb1513
10-11-10, 9:47 pm
well, 2nd dose of agent o down. felt good to be back in the gym today. didn't push any crazy weight but really felt the o giving me some focus. had a really good mind muscle connection today. mixed it with a little less water today too...strong shit, but not bad

bdb1513
10-12-10, 10:04 pm
good day today, didn't feel too jittery or over caffeinated, but threw down pretty solid. threw a couple extra reps on my bent over row today, 225 for 8. still feelin a really good focus and mind muscle connection....

bdb1513
10-19-10, 12:27 pm
alright! forvm us back up! well the past few days on the O have been pretty good. I was getting a little spaced out a couple of days, but was still kind of focused, which is a little weird. one of the ingredients tends to make me feel that way usually. but i'm still throwin around the iron, so it's all good.

bdb1513
10-21-10, 9:01 am
hittin wheels today after work...let's see how the O stands up to a crazy leg day. in the words of urep, stay tuned

bdb1513
10-22-10, 2:23 pm
well had a crazy leg day yesterday. had no problem staying focused and really pushing though the workout. now that's i've been taking Agent O for a little while i'm much more used to the taste. Doesn't seem to really help with getting a pump, but it's not really what it's after. all in all, enjoying it so far.