PDA

View Full Version : Abelli And Agent O, Who woulda thought.

Abelli
09-28-10, 10:00 pm
I am going to keep my logs here once i get Agent O in the mail, i will be checking the mail like 5 times a day until then, just incase. Until then i'm just gonna keep training my ass off and keep the clean weight coming, up 7lbs so far. With Agent O in the mix, deff gonna go up some more fellas.

JasonG
09-29-10, 6:12 am
Set us up with some base line stats, sups and routine.

Abelli
09-29-10, 5:28 pm
Set us up with some base line stats, sups and routine.

No problem bro. Right now my weight is 210. So far i am very lean 210 which is what im aiming for. Waist is still 33 and not moving any where, legs are 26, arms are 15.5, back is 44, calves are 16. Sups right now are, whey, animal pak, flex, pump, Xtend, fish oil, and a creatine and glutamine.

Routine right now is 5 days a week. Now i do back twice a week, one for width and one for thickness. Its my one major weak area that needs improvement. So far it's been good, all my lifts have gone up from week to week. Now i know most are against 2 days a week for a body part, but sometimes when shit doesnt grow you need to mix it up, and so far its working.

i go Back thickness and lower back, Chest, off, legs, back width traps and bi's, then shoulders reardelts and tri's. The workouts are never on a specific day because of school and everything.

Abelli
09-29-10, 5:29 pm
forgot to say after shoulders i go 1-2 days off depending on how i feel.

Mr. Dead
09-29-10, 6:52 pm
Subbed!!!

Mutant
09-29-10, 7:09 pm
Looks solid brother, I'm watching...

Abelli
09-29-10, 8:04 pm
Subbed!!!

Looks solid brother, I'm watching...

Thanks guys, cant wait to see how good this supp is. Its deff got the hype behind it.

Abelli
10-02-10, 2:54 pm
Still waiting for the package to arrive, its saturday they shipped on tuesday from Jersey so it should be here soon. Anticipation is killing me !

JasonG
10-03-10, 5:28 am
Solid bro. I can't wait for mine either. How do you like that bcaa/glutamine drink? I've got some but it doesn't mix worth a shit. I want to try universals eaa stack and bcaa drink but haven't yet.

Abelli
10-03-10, 11:26 am
Solid bro. I can't wait for mine either. How do you like that bcaa/glutamine drink? I've got some but it doesn't mix worth a shit. I want to try universals eaa stack and bcaa drink but haven't yet.

Mine mixes fine, just some settles on the bottom if you let it sit, so i shake it right before i drink it. And yea ive tried em both, xtend just worked better for me idk why. But both solid products no doubt.

J-Dawg
10-04-10, 6:23 pm
I'm in for this Abelli.

Abelli
10-07-10, 5:26 pm
I'm in for this Abelli.

Thanks J-Dawg, cant wait to get it started. Still waiting for the package to get here.

Abelli
10-13-10, 9:40 pm
Ok, the package finally arrived yesterday so i was beyond ready to put agent o to the test. I took it with Pump but without the red stim cap in the proper amount of water and followed the directions to the tee. Got to the gym so syked to kill it on back day. For me personally, I didnt feel and pump or energy, just alot of focus. I was zoned out the whole time, which was good, but i was hoping a killer pump and rush would kick in but it never happened . Idk hopefully it will come once i start using it more often. But the taste was O.K not bad but not something id drink like water. So the 1st use of it was bad and good. I slept fine also since it didnt effect my energy levels also.

Big C
10-13-10, 9:42 pm
Did you take the combo close to your preworkout meal bro?

I noticed a big difference if I waited a little over an hour after my meal..take the O..then waited 20 and hit the gym hard.

If I take it too close to any food consumption the effects are greatly diminished...

Abelli
10-13-10, 9:46 pm
Did you take the combo close to your preworkout meal bro?

I noticed a big difference if I waited a little over an hour after my meal..take the O..then waited 20 and hit the gym hard.

If I take it too close to any food consumption the effects are greatly diminished...

Yea i had my meal 45 minutes before i took it. I was off today so tomorrow ill wait and hour and see if that has any effect. Thanks Big C.

Big C
10-13-10, 9:48 pm
Yea i had my meal 45 minutes before i took it. I was off today so tomorrow ill wait and hour and see if that has any effect. Thanks Big C.

No prob man...I would say wait an extra 30 minutes on top of that time! See what happens....I know that's some time between meals but I pack some Torrent Zero to have immediately after so my body doesn't start losing muscle mass.

Abelli
10-13-10, 9:50 pm
No prob man...I would say wait an extra 30 minutes on top of that time! See what happens....I know that's some time between meals but I pack some Torrent Zero to have immediately after so my body doesn't start losing muscle mass.

Yea i gotcha, I figured that was an issue since i was the only one who didnt have any increase in energy. But yea ill deff wait longer between pre w.o meal and taking O.

Abelli
10-19-10, 8:34 pm
I havent been able to use my computer in the past couple of days and tonight is this first time since the last post i did. So i think they said they wanted all of the input on agent o by the 18th ill still give my opinion on it. Ok so the last time i waited 45 min and only felt mentally focused no energy or pump. Next time i worked out it was leg day. I waited an hour and a half after my pre w.o meal. Got to the gym felt a tingle for like the 1st 5 min of cardio after that same thing . Just mentaly focused no energy or pump. So my take on o was not that good. Idk what my issue was, maybe i have a huge tolerance to them or something i messed up on. Every one else seemed to love it.

Abelli
10-20-10, 5:50 pm
Ok, i got home ate my pre w.o meal. Took pump and o not even 5 min after and hit the gym. One of the best leg days ive ever had, it was ridiculous . IDK how that worked but i had huge amounts of energy and did legs in like 45 min and it would usually take about an hour and 10. So i was happy about that.