PDA

View Full Version : Agent O, with the RhinO

Jay
09-28-10, 10:45 pm
Hey guys.

First I have to thank J-dawg and all the awesome people at Universal for selecting me to test out this product. It's truely an honor to test a product for this company and I am happy to say this is my first ever supplement log.

I think this product is going to be an added bonus for me because I currently work 3rd shift. And I go to school two nights a week. My daily schedule will basically go like this:
7:30 to about 3,4 pm, sleep.
Meal one: Pro and Oats.
Meal two:
Train: I like to train before I go to work. That is usually about 8:30pm to 10pm. Some times its 8-9 or 9-10. It all depends on my sleep, gym hours, other commitments.
Shower then work;
11pm-7am.

I have school TUE/THUR from 545 -845. So that interfers with sleep/gym/meals. What I may do is take one of those nights off, and workout weds night.

The rest of my meals, 3 total, will be done at work. I just bought a very nice cooler ( I think Vinny G has one) at the Olympia. It has 3 sliding trays for each meal.

Training as follows:
MONDAY: CHEST/TRI one exercise.
TUESDAY: BACK/BI one exercise.
WEDNESDAY: off
THURSDAY: LEGS
FRIDAY: SHOULDERS
SATURDAY: ARMS
SUNDAY: OFF

Cardio. I want to add in some more cardio as im looking to slim down a little bit. Cardio will be done after the workout. 20 minutes minimum, 45 max. Most likely it will be around 30 minutes again due to work requirements.

SUPPS:
Ahh. the goods. Right now im lookin at the following:

PRO and OATS. Morning.
AGENT O. Pre.
NITRO G. intra/post.
BEE AMINOS. Between meals.
SPORTSPHARMA MULTI/JOINT V daily.
BCAA STACK, grape. (maybe)
Im working on just doing one shake a day in the "morning" but again due to my schedule that too can vary.

And there you have it. Just the basics to get this party started. Stay tuned;

Jay.

P.S. I recently attended the Mr. Olympia. I got a sample of Agent O. I tried it yesterday and WOW. this is gonna be one wild ride!

Mr. Dead
09-29-10, 1:17 am
Subbed!!!

JasonG
09-29-10, 5:45 am
Ah a fellow day sleeper with the same obstacles. Subbed!

wedge
09-29-10, 12:58 pm
In for this one.

Jay
09-29-10, 11:27 pm
Thanks guys. Yea I think this product will be good for the midnight'ers.

Jay
09-30-10, 3:54 pm
Heard some squeaky brakes out front. Big Brown truck? As I nearly launched our deaf cat into the attic as it walked in front of me, I arrived at the door.... a school bus. Damn kids and their education!

NOthin yet. However working on my last sample that I got at the O................................................. .

Jay
09-30-10, 4:07 pm
For an even more interesting experience, I plan on trying out this product which will be consumed post workout.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/964/dscn1518e.jpg (http://img80.imageshack.us/i/dscn1518e.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Jay
10-01-10, 7:38 pm
Its here................

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1097/img1006gs.jpg (http://img34.imageshack.us/i/img1006gs.jpg/)

Inside is my two week supply of agent o, complete in a small sized can..

I am officially starting my log of AGENT O, starting tonight. I will take it every day for the two weeks, both workout days and non workout days. lets go. First thoughts will be posted later .

Jay
10-01-10, 7:41 pm
Consuming one pack pre workout. Watching some motivating videos- funny- just came across one of Vinny getting a haircut, lol. I think its the removal of his hawk.

So I used 6oz water. Taste is great. Very easy to drink. Not sure if it is the water amount I used, or what, but it doesnt seem as strong ( taste wise) as the sample I had at the O. No complaints though.

This morning was busy at work towards the end. Got out late, slept from about 840a to 5pm. Woke with a little groggy feeling. Ate one meal. Bout to hit shoulders....

Jay
10-02-10, 7:41 am
Took about 20 minutes or so to start to feel effects. Great energy. No jitters. Got throught a shoulder workout and some cardio with no crash. Went light -around the 15rep range with 20 min on the tredmill. The energy lasted throughout the night at work too. I never got tired.

Jay
10-02-10, 4:19 pm
Day 2 underway. Arms in a few. 7 hrs sleep, busy night, little tired........ 1 scoop, 6oz water. Taste just as refreshing as shock therapy...

JasonG
10-03-10, 5:30 am
Awesome hope mine is in the mail when I get back from my trip.

arm85z
10-03-10, 5:59 am
Definately interested to see how this log goes. I'm a shift worker and my roster can change from days to nights from block to block. Hopefully Agent O does wonders for you and becomes a staple in the Animal lineup

Jay
10-03-10, 7:40 am
Ty. Day 2 went well. I took it preworkout and did some arms. Some key things I've noticed right off the bat is

healthy increase in energy.

no jitters

clear focus.

I seem to be able to block out a lot of the gym B.S. going on around me. One thing I havent experienced is a killer pump or something like it when I take Shock Therapy. Tonight should be interesting as it is my off day for the gym, so ill take it before work at 11pm. Also; and this may not make any difference, but I usually take about 10-15 minutes to drink it. Today I may just down it quicker and see if there are any changes.

Bed time.......................................

Mattman33
10-03-10, 7:59 am
subbed

Jay
10-04-10, 2:28 am
Day 3 went ok. Off from the gym. Took a pack a little before work. Helped pick me up alittle bit, honestly though, not as strong as the past few days, but im still functioning at 2am.

I've been using 5-6oz of water. I know some say its too strong of a taste with the 4oz. Adding more water definitly gets rid of that problem.

As of now, a solid 10 though for the Agent. I have a sensitive stomach and this gives me no stomach distress or an increase in bathroom activity. At this point I think not only is agent 0 a winner, but most likely a staple in my stack once its released. I would like to see some more flavors added though.

Jay
10-04-10, 2:37 pm
The taste is good. Ive tried it as follows:

4 oz water. Good. A strong orange flavor (citrus) enough to wake you up just with that refreshing smell alone! Best I can compare is like taking one of those little monster energy shots they sell, only agent O actually works.

5-6oz water. Taste is still good. Less strong, more orange tasting. Takes a little longer to consume it but only by a few minutes if that.

I can tell you this; The taste is very similar to citrus shock therapy.

mritter3
10-04-10, 2:48 pm
very cool rhino....cant wait til it becomes avail. for everyone.

J-Dawg
10-04-10, 3:16 pm
In for the feedback Rhino. Looking good so far.

Jay
10-04-10, 4:27 pm
Thanks. So far so good. Bout to hit chest soon..

Anyone see that funny planet fitness commerical, with Jerome Furguson (Ithink)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX-5QnAc2Zc&feature=related

Jay
10-04-10, 7:05 pm
Day 4.

Starting off day 4. Damn this stuff is good. Went the 4oz route today. Working at 5 hours of sleep and hurting.. Chest today, went easy last week but gonna bump up the intensity.

Jay
10-04-10, 7:13 pm
Mixability is good; leaves some sedimintation behind. I threw it in a shaker cup without the top on it, swirled it around, and it was enough to mix it up. Starting to feel something 6 minutes into it. Its weird as Im used to drinking shock with 10oz water, and waiting a bit until I go to the gym. Quick and easy.

Jay
10-04-10, 9:42 pm
Awesome workout.

10 min cardio
chest 4sets, 4 exercises.
10 min cardio
abs.

I had taken a week off for the olympia. Last week I went light and this week im picking it up alittle bit.

I was able to lift around the same amount of weight before the break, but not as many reps. Felt strong enough, and confident to get that weight up.

Good focus. As I was watching several individuals there exhibiting horrid form, I was able to keep my focus.

I was tired, but if I didnt think about it I was fine. I had no crash either. Did not experience a mind blowing pump, and the pump I had diminished shortly after. No big deal tho.

If I didnt bring the Agent to the game, the workout woulda sucked.

Third shift's a bitch.

Jay
10-05-10, 4:38 pm
Oy..
Phone call last night at midnight, a few drinks, leads to more drinks, yada yada yada, its now 430.

wasted the day today and,
No gym but plan on taking some for class.

Jay
10-05-10, 8:06 pm
Had some good old mcdonalds and took agent o bout 2o minutes after. Just a slight energy increase. I think it's best too take it on an empty stomach or at least 45 min after a meal.

Jay
10-06-10, 8:13 pm
day 5. Seen a lot of good reviews on here. 5oz water and a pack of agent o in my universal shaker cup right now. Love the taste. Love the smell.

Back today. 4 ex, 4 sets. 16 total. Some cardio too. Startin to feel it......

PS. for you 3rd shifters, agent O has definitly gotten me through the nights..

J-Dawg
10-06-10, 9:45 pm
day 5. Seen a lot of good reviews on here. 5oz water and a pack of agent o in my universal shaker cup right now. Love the taste. Love the smell.

Back today. 4 ex, 4 sets. 16 total. Some cardio too. Startin to feel it......

PS. for you 3rd shifters, agent O has definitly gotten me through the nights..

Saw that you love the taste and smell. What would you rank this in those categories compared to other products that might fall into the same category?

Jay
10-06-10, 10:09 pm
Awesome and a P.R. to boot.

225pd deads, 9reps to straps.

325pd deads, 4 reps.

Had some crazy focus and great energy minus the jitters.

Jay
10-06-10, 10:14 pm
Saw that you love the taste and smell. What would you rank this in those categories compared to other products that might fall into the same category?

An easy 9 even 10 for both.

and Im not just saying that to be nice. I am not a fan of orange flavored drinks at all. I have tried other preworkout drinks before that were orange and have returned them becuase I just couldnt handle them. Also I found that I got sick of the same flavor after some time. With this product, I dont think that would be an issue.

I find that the flavor, can be compared to citrus shock therapy. Its a light taste, and as I have mentioned before, you can vary the strongness of the flavor by adding more or less water. I have used 4 oz,(stronger) and up to 6oz (lighter) and can tell you that I enjoy them both.

Nothing beats opening up that can and getting hit with a blast of the citrusy smell! I am very pleased with the taste and smell, and honestly I think it would be cool to try some new flavors in the future of this product.

Jay
10-07-10, 8:42 pm
7 almost 8 hrs of sleep, hit the ground running with errrands and then school. Downing some Agent O and watching some videos on Universals youtube page before heading to do legs and then work 11-7am... 1

Jay
10-08-10, 7:31 am
went from barley being able to keep my eyes open, excessive yawning, to good energy and some crazy focus. Didnt even use my ipod at the gym cuz I was in the game. 10.

Jay
10-08-10, 7:11 pm
Doing arms today, I may stack it with pump tonight.

Jay
10-08-10, 7:37 pm
Its coming down to my last few servings.... Tonights supp stack:

Pre:
Animal Pump (minus red pill)

Agent O

Intra/post:
ANIMAL NITRO G

bi's 3 ex, 3 sets.
tris 3 ex, 3 sets.

Jay
10-08-10, 9:36 pm
Moderate energy and focus. Alittle bit of stomach discomfort tonight. HUGE PUMP tho!

arm85z
10-09-10, 6:06 am
This stuff sounds like it's the real deal, I hope this product does make it to Australia eventually. When I'm on a night shift its 9p - 7a and with a 2 hr workout before shift, it can make a long night seems like this agent 'O' would be exactly what I need.

Jay
10-09-10, 4:52 pm
This stuff sounds like it's the real deal, I hope this product does make it to Australia eventually. When I'm on a night shift its 9p - 7a and with a 2 hr workout before shift, it can make a long night seems like this agent 'O' would be exactly what I need.

wow.. thats a long night. Agent O would be right up your alley if it makes it to u!

Jay
10-09-10, 4:55 pm
Slept for 8. Gotta hit gym soon before they close at 6. Had a cup of water, now doing my agent O as I find my stomach works better with it if I have water in me.

Gave the gf a pack. Ms. nit-picky had the drink. Was not a fan of the taste, or the grittyness. Lets see how the effects are on her end.

Ozzy27
10-09-10, 5:17 pm
Had some good old mcdonalds and took agent o bout 2o minutes after. Just a slight energy increase. I think it's best too take it on an empty stomach or at least 45 min after a meal.

c'mon man....

Jay
10-09-10, 9:57 pm
Another good workout.

And... she approved! shocking. She enjoyed the energy kick, still wasnt a fan of the flavor but said " I could easily take this everyday"

Good energy and focus all around. Normal pump..

Jay
10-09-10, 9:58 pm
c'mon man....

Yea... chalkin that up as a baddddddd day... Well move on from that review... Was just being honest though thats all.

arm85z
10-09-10, 10:05 pm
wow.. thats a long night. Agent O would be right up your alley if it makes it to u!

Yeah mate 10hr shifts, but your body get used to it like anything, and i sure as hell don't like training after I finish so gotta do it before i start.

Jay
10-10-10, 7:33 am
I hear u on that one. I used to try working out on the way home after an 8p-8a shift.... that was tuff.

Jay
10-10-10, 2:21 pm
Well.. This shall be my last review. I have a pack left that I'd like to keep on stand by for when I really need it.

Today I am gonna take my last serving, with 4oz of water.

Jay
10-12-10, 2:36 pm
Well, Im sad to report I have finished my trial kit of agent O. It was a fun ride, and thank you to Universal for letting me test this awesome product, from an awesom company.

1) energy: The energy was not only there, but it gave me a good- clean energy feeling similar to that of Shock Therapy. My last serving was taken after 5 hours of sleep and before work. It woke me up for sure, and got me through that shift.

(2) focus: There were a few workouts where I didnt even need my ipod to drown out the usual gym b.s. becuase I was so in focus, nothing could stop me.

(3) intensity: Intense. Got me ready to lift, or go on with life on a day off from the gym. TASTE: I liked it. It was like a stronger citrus shock therapy flavor. SMELL. Nothing beats the blast of citrus smell it produced!

(4) performance: Agent O helped me perform with average or better performance in the gym. I could easily use this as my pre workout supp.

(5) fatigue: Not once did I notice a crash during or after the workout. If anything the effects fade after a few hours.

(6) strength: I did not notice a drastic increase in my strength.

(7) duration of effects, Throughout the workout and then some, usually at least 3 hours.

(8) weight on any exercises: Normal weight that I have been working with, however:

and (8) any personal records if you hit them: I reached a P.R. on dead lift day.

Agent O? A+. I think its a great product if you are looking for a quick 'shot' of energy. I really dont have anything bad to say about this product. It produced results, period. No crazy claims of muscle gain or benching 800 pds, but the energy is all there. The only thing I would like to see is some more flavors! Thanks again to the few that posted on here, and the ones that watched. Jay.