PDA

View Full Version : Agent Aggression

Aggression
09-29-10, 11:10 am
Time to get this shit rockin'. I'm fortunate enough to have been selected as a tester for Agent O. I'll be logging my thoughts and feelings on it. Something tells me that I'll have nothing but good things to say, as Animal ALWAYS delivers when it comes to products and their performance. Stay tuned.

Mr. Dead
09-29-10, 11:10 am
1st!!!

Captain Caveman
09-29-10, 11:31 am
1st!!!

LOL way to be an over achiever Mr. Dead!

Subbed for this one... Go get it Aggression

kryptiq
09-29-10, 12:48 pm
Subbed, interested in seeing how it hits ya bro.

wedge
09-29-10, 12:59 pm
Definitely plan on keeping an eye in here.

ontheEDGE
09-29-10, 1:07 pm
Keeping the hawk throughout the testing?

Aggression
09-30-10, 3:56 pm
1st!!!

ghey

LOL way to be an over achiever Mr. Dead!

Subbed for this one... Go get it Aggression

Subbed, interested in seeing how it hits ya bro.

Definitely plan on keeping an eye in here.

Keeping the hawk throughout the testing?

Let's rock fellas. You know me. No BS. Agent O came at the perfect time. I'm 100% focused and ready to kill. I'll be taking a serving within the hour and then I'm heading out to the NJ ABC @ Muscle Mill. Word.

Sorry, bro. The hawk has already been shaved off!

PIJW
09-30-10, 3:59 pm
Lets go Aggression, ill sub for this one

Jay
09-30-10, 4:08 pm
Nice!

No more hawk? I think Vinny is even gonna keep his!

Mr. Dead
09-30-10, 4:11 pm
ghey!

I'm just feelin' the love oozing out, in here... *LOL*

mritter3
09-30-10, 4:23 pm
def. looking forward to your thoughts on this one man...subbed

J-Dawg
09-30-10, 4:48 pm
Gotta check out what A's thoughts are on Agent O.

Aggression
10-01-10, 3:14 pm
Lets go Aggression, ill sub for this one

Hell yeah.

Nice!

No more hawk? I think Vinny is even gonna keep his!

Unfortunately, I have certain events coming up where professionalism is key. Otherwise I would have kept it.

I'm just feelin' the love oozing out, in here... *LOL*

haha.

def. looking forward to your thoughts on this one man...subbed

This shit rocks!

Gotta check out what A's thoughts are on Agent O.

Ayo big J-Dawg, thanks for stoppin' in.

Aggression
10-01-10, 3:17 pm
So I dug into my little tub of Agent O last night before the Muscle Mill ABC. Here are some thoughts:

- only needed about 5oz water and a little bit of powder. Great.
- Taste wasn't fantastic, but it tasted 'potent', if you know what I mean. Great.
- made my serving in the office and started drinking it around 5:20pm. I started to feel it kick in around 5:45 and it hit me HARD. Great.
- It didn't make me need to use the restroom for good ol' #2. Shock Therapy is fantastic, but about 20min after drinking it, I make a b-line to big john. Not with Agent O. Great.

That's it so far. I'll post more as I continue to use it.

rockeo
10-01-10, 4:23 pm
SUBBED & ready for more GOODNESS brother A!
so far im really enjoying the feedback = just awesome
enjoy your weekend & be safe!

Tempus
10-01-10, 6:00 pm
subbed

Aggression
10-03-10, 5:20 pm
SUBBED & ready for more GOODNESS brother A!
so far im really enjoying the feedback = just awesome
enjoy your weekend & be safe!

subbed

welcome!

Aggression
10-03-10, 5:23 pm
Took another dose of Agent O before our workout at Jersey Shore Fitness this past weekend. It's definitely legit. It takes about 20min to hit the system. I usually eat, wait about 40min, take Agent O, and then train about 30min later. So far its been unreal. Its clean and you don't need much water either (~5oz). It doesn't leave you feeling full/bloated, which is great.

I made this mixture for Saturday:

1s Agent O
1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9
1s N1-T

- opened up/dumped all capsules into shaker cup with Agent O. Still only needed about 8oz liquid. It doesn't taste good at all, but I like the simplicity of one single drink as opposed to having a drink with 15 pills. Nice and easy.

C.Coronato
10-04-10, 10:31 am
I made this mixture for Saturday:

1s Agent O
1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9
1s N1-T

Looked nasty, but seemed to work!

D-NUTZ
10-04-10, 10:34 am
Sweet stuff A. Looking forward to what this has to offer. Subbed!

Tempus
10-04-10, 3:51 pm
I like the whole massive one drink theory. I just hope it isn't so nasty I'd toss my cookies on leg day.

Aggression
10-04-10, 4:04 pm
I like the whole massive one drink theory. I just hope it isn't so nasty I'd toss my cookies on leg day.

I'll let you know today, haha. I have the drink pre-mixed and I have legs. Stay tuned...

mdobro723
10-04-10, 9:15 pm
Realll curious about agent o. good thread you have going here aggression. i read in G's thread that he's been using agent O and pump for preworkout, ever give that a try? seems like it would be a sick combo.

Altered Beast
10-04-10, 10:00 pm
Realll curious about agent o. good thread you have going here aggression. i read in G's thread that he's been using agent O and pump for preworkout, ever give that a try? seems like it would be a sick combo.

It will be sick..

Aggression
10-05-10, 8:28 am

Might be something I'll have to try out very soon. Maybe for big-bench-Friday.

Aggression
10-05-10, 9:00 am
Here is what I've been doing recently with Agent O. Since you only need about 5oz water and just a small amount of powder, I've decided to combine a few products into one very potent preWO cocktail.

Aggression's Pre-Workout Drink:

1s Agent O
1s Universal BetaAla9 (3 capsules) dumped into shaker
1s Animal Nitro dumped into powder

8oz water, shake and consume. For those that don't know, its very easy to open the capsules. Just pull 'em apart. I don't like the idea of having that many gelatin capsules in my system at once, especially when I see the amount of empties in my garbage bin once I'm done making the drink. Plus, I drink it on the way to the gym, so just drinking a shake while driving is a lot easier than drinking a shake, opening and taking packs. I also added in N1-T at one point, but I wouldn't recommend that guy ...

Aggression
10-05-10, 9:03 am

Leg day with that concoction was a success, T. Game on!

J-Dawg
10-05-10, 9:17 am
Here is what I've been doing recently with Agent O. Since you only need about 5oz water and just a small amount of powder, I've decided to combine a few products into one very potent preWO cocktail.

1s Agent O

8oz water, shake and consume. For those that don't know, its very easy to open the capsules. Just pull 'em apart. I don't like the idea of having that many gelatin capsules in my system at once, especially when I see the amount of empties in my garbage bin once I'm done making the drink. Plus, I drink it on the way to the gym, so just drinking a shake while driving is a lot easier than drinking a shake, opening and taking packs. I also added in N1-T at one point, but I wouldn't recommend that guy ...

I like your style A. I'm a fan of opening caps when needed as well. I love dumping the Nitro caps into my shake.

Altered Beast
10-05-10, 11:33 am

1s Agent O

That is nuts! Personally, if I have anything besides glutamine or pump pre-workout I'll crap my pants (amino shits). I can even have caffeine and I'm ok. I guess Pak gets my amino levels high enough in the AM. Post workout is a bit different.

Strange how every body is so radically different.

Aggression
10-05-10, 11:35 am
I like your style A. I'm a fan of opening caps when needed as well. I love dumping the Nitro caps into my shake.

If I'm doing the same things as you, I know I'm doing it right!

That is nuts! Personally, if I have anything besides glutamine or pump pre-workout I'll crap my pants (amino shits). I can even have caffeine and I'm ok. I guess Pak gets my amino levels high enough in the AM. Post workout is a bit different.

Strange how every body is so radically different.

I hear ya bro. This preWO shake is legit. No stomach problems. However, if I take Shock Therapy preWO, I definitely need a pit-stop at the bathroom preWO. I'm not sure what's different, but ST always forces to me stop off before training, lol.

G Diesel
10-05-10, 2:41 pm

1s Agent O

I dig it. Very nice.

NG and I discovered that O mixes nicely with BCAA Stack preworkout.

Peace, G

mdobro723
10-05-10, 5:34 pm
Might be something I'll have to try out very soon. Maybe for big-bench-Friday.

Or perhaps on a big leg day. solid leg video u posted that drop set on hacks was real intense. hows the taste of your shake when you mix in all those pills into it, something you've been able to sip or just have to chug down?

scals
10-07-10, 7:10 pm
Looked nasty, but seemed to work!

x2. Not sure what you compare that look to LOL.

Aggression
10-08-10, 8:41 am
I dig it. Very nice.

NG and I discovered that O mixes nicely with BCAA Stack preworkout.

Peace, G

Interesting. I'm assuming Orange BCAA Stack, right?

Or perhaps on a big leg day. solid leg video u posted that drop set on hacks was real intense. hows the taste of your shake when you mix in all those pills into it, something you've been able to sip or just have to chug down?

If I can remember to grab a pack of Pump today preWO, I'll use it for my bench day. The shake is actually pretty good. The first go-round, I emptied some N1-T in there. That was the first and last time. That made all the difference. Right now its just: Agent O, Nitro, and BetaAla9, all dumped into there and now I added CarniTech. Its perfect and I just sip on it as I drive home towards the gym.

x2. Not sure what you compare that look to LOL.

Ha yeah it was a darker colored version of Agent O. And it didn't taste great either. Take out the N1-T and its perfect!

Aggression
10-08-10, 8:41 am
Recorded my deadlift day last night. Shit went well. Really well. I'll post it up later. I still have to edit it.

D-NUTZ
10-08-10, 9:02 am
Sweet bro! Can't wait to see it.

Altered Beast
10-08-10, 12:51 pm
Recorded my deadlift day last night. Shit went well. Really well. I'll post it up later. I still have to edit it.

Very nice!

Is N1T and the sterol complex effective? I always use Test and M-Stak for my natural stack. Could I possibly add N1T to it?

Big D
10-08-10, 1:03 pm
Very nice!

Is N1T and the sterol complex effective? I always use Test and M-Stak for my natural stack. Could I possibly add N1T to it?

im going to give away a secret.. free of charge.. on how to raise test levels naturally...

you ready??

you sure???

EAT WHOLE LIVE BABY CALVES... with a dash of franks hot sauce. BAM!!! TEST LEVELS THROUGH THE ROOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

MRmichael.hooker
10-08-10, 1:05 pm
im going to give away a secret.. free of charge.. on how to raise test levels naturally...

you ready??

you sure???

EAT WHOLE LIVE BABY CALVES... with a dash of franks hot sauce. BAM!!! TEST LEVELS THROUGH THE ROOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

DUDE! You just gave away the secret!

Aggression
10-08-10, 2:36 pm
Sweet bro! Can't wait to see it.

This post just reminded me that I have to go back outside to the car and get it. Fuck.

Very nice!

Its my first time using N1-T along with Stak. In the past, I've just used Stak solo. The combination is definitely more powerful.

you ready??

you sure???

BOOM. And extra points for using Franks Red Hot Sauce.

Aggression
10-11-10, 8:48 am
I don't have much to say other than Agent O is the real deal. I legitimately love this stuff. I drink it with a few other ingredients on my ride home from work, where I go straight to the gym. I start to drink it around 5:30 and within 20min, I'm rolling. I'm driving fast and furious style with incredible focus. By 6pm, I enter the gym ready to kill something.

scals
10-11-10, 9:13 am
Good to hear bro. I start mine this evening.

N. Motta
10-13-10, 4:28 pm
Break some PR's brother! Use Wendlers formula for your last set on the main lift, and figure out the number of rep's you WILL hit to beat your old rep max.

Weight x Reps x .0333 + Weight = Estimated 1 Rep Max, you prob already knew this.

Altered Beast
10-13-10, 10:28 pm
I don't have much to say other than Agent O is the real deal. I legitimately love this stuff. I drink it with a few other ingredients on my ride home from work, where I go straight to the gym. I start to drink it around 5:30 and within 20min, I'm rolling. I'm driving fast and furious style with incredible focus. By 6pm, I enter the gym ready to kill something.

Glad to hear it! Today was my first day and WOW!

Tempus
10-14-10, 3:49 am
Yup - Agent O aint a joke. I do love me a stim with no stim like jitters. Man I wish I had this years ago when I needed it.

Aggression
10-14-10, 11:40 am
Good to hear bro. I start mine this evening.

Its LEGIT, but by now you already know this.

Break some PR's brother! Use Wendlers formula for your last set on the main lift, and figure out the number of rep's you WILL hit to beat your old rep max.

Weight x Reps x .0333 + Weight = Estimated 1 Rep Max, you prob already knew this.

No doubt, bro. I have the manual and the 5/3/1 excel sheet. I'm STRAIGHT!

Glad to hear it! Today was my first day and WOW!

Yeah it doesn't slow down either. I'm on week 3 and STILL get the same exact effects as day 1.

Yup - Agent O aint a joke. I do love me a stim with no stim like jitters. Man I wish I had this years ago when I needed it.

They need to start mass producing this NOW. I'll never use another stimulant product again.

Aggression
10-21-10, 11:10 am
I'm not sure how long I've been using AGENT O, but ever since the first dose, I've been hooked. I'm in the minority here, but I don't give a shit: I LOVE the taste of AGENT O. You panzies need to grow some nuts. I've been hearing comments like '"Agent O tastes like ass", "Agent O has a horrible taste/texture", "Man its a great product, but please fix the taste". I'm sorry, are we all prepubescent girls in here? Man up. If you know anything about supplements, its that the products that taste great contain some type of sugar/carbohydrate to make it delicious. What I love about O is that it doesn't contain any of that bullshit. Taste over results? Fuck you. Results over everything. Grow a pair.

Jay
10-25-10, 7:54 am
I'm not sure how long I've been using AGENT O, but ever since the first dose, I've been hooked. I'm in the minority here, but I don't give a shit: I LOVE the taste of AGENT O. You panzies need to grow some nuts. I've been hearing comments like '"Agent O tastes like ass", "Agent O has a horrible taste/texture", "Man its a great product, but please fix the taste". I'm sorry, are we all prepubescent girls in here? Man up. If you know anything about supplements, its that the products that taste great contain some type of sugar/carbohydrate to make it delicious. What I love about O is that it doesn't contain any of that bullshit. Taste over results? Fuck you. Results over everything. Grow a pair.

well said! How bout the smell? awesome.. I too thought the taste was good. Kind of like a strong citrus shock therapy flavor.

Altered Beast
10-29-10, 8:25 pm

That's damn right. Personally, I love the smell and taste. Taking a whiff of the powder makes your eyes light up! I love it.

The only problem is that those pussies make up the largest chunk of the customer market of the product. It's a bitch being a businessman..