PDA

View Full Version : TKEMBLE Takes the plunge to 198 with AGENT O

T. Kemble
09-29-10, 11:58 am
Whats up everyone. Those of you that follow my log already know I'm taking the plunge from 220 to 198lbs as part of a lifting/career move.

Im 5 days into the 'carb backloading' diet and i'm excited about getting the ball rolling with the agent O testing.

Training is 5/3/1
3 days a week mon/wed/fri.

I'm a stimulant junkie, i need 3 cups of coffee to wake me up in the morning so im very excited about a product that will ignite the flame especially since i train first thing in the morning.

Lets get it in gear!

TK

Mr. Dead
09-29-10, 1:51 pm
1st!!! Definitely curious, to see how this goes...

suicidegripme
09-29-10, 2:31 pm
Subbed!

PIJW
09-29-10, 2:33 pm
Gotta watch this cause im trying to do that same thing roughly, except i started at 240, been hovering from 210-220 for a couple months now its time to finish it up

T. Kemble
09-30-10, 12:02 pm
Hoping to get my agent O today before i go into work at 5 so i can skip my afternoon stimulant dose....

The backloading diet has you sluggish in the morning out of the gates with energy building through the day so im looking forward to the boost.

T. Kemble
10-01-10, 12:26 am
miss mailwoman, can you please bring me my agent orange!

rockeo
10-01-10, 1:44 am
im soo Stoked for this - lets bring the goods T!

naturalguy
10-01-10, 8:23 am
Interested to see how O works on you T

T. Kemble
10-02-10, 2:38 am
im soo Stoked for this - lets bring the goods T!

Finally came...

Interested to see how O works on you T

I know E, I'm trying to make this cut, lower bodyfat to sub 10% and stay equally as strong. Tomorrow im going to be taking my first done before cardio..

Looking forward to it.

T. Kemble
10-02-10, 12:02 pm
Well heres the initial Review and there will be updates every time the product is taken. I assume theres somewhere in the ballpark of 20-30 servings so im looking forward to daily use.

Day 1:

Initial Observations: Smells like Sportpharma Citrus flavoring, Chalky and not much if any fillers are apparent (Which is a beautiful thing), mixed color is somewhat of a pond-brown, has a chemical-orange taste (I now understand Agent Orange as the name completely haha).

Took it on an empty stomach this morning, already 5 minutes later I feel tinging in my lips (first signs of beta alaline) and feeling more and more alert by the minute.

Again let me stress i need 2-3 cups of coffee to even get me awake in the morning so im hoping in the next 10 minutes i'll feel the 'bang'.

Im going to be getting on the treadmill for some cardio in the next 15 minutes so i'll be posting afterwards as well.

tk

T. Kemble
10-03-10, 1:11 am
Well better late than never...I took the dose on an empty stomach and almost instantly felt the tingling sensation on my lips, the telltale sign of beta alanine.

Sat and read the paper for 10 minutes then it started to hit me outta nowhere. I got on the treadmill and was planning on doing 20 minutes of steady rate cardio but ended up staying on for 40 minutes working up to a 5.5 incline and 3mph. My pulse was elevated the entire time and I came down off the energy smooth about 2hrs later with Zero crash. I had a cup of coffee 2 hours after and did not get the shakes.

This product seems to be the real deal, looking forward to a weight workout with it on monday.

J-Dawg
10-04-10, 6:27 pm
Nice TK. In for the plunge too.

T. Kemble
10-04-10, 7:31 pm
Nice TK. In for the plunge too.

Oh it's plunging all right haha.

Bodyweight is doing good down to a steady 215 in the AM so down 7bs in 10 days on the backloading diet.

Now for the Agent O.

Now today I took the agent O 1/2 hour after I took an Isowhey shake mixed with creatine, as the caffeine is known to slow absorption of creatine to an extent. I still felt like my stomach was 'full' and the agent O had lesser of an effect today then it did 2 days ago, but thats my own fault and I need to be more aware of the timing in my supps.

Today i still felt the same tinging i felt the other day after drinking it. and drinking it might i add, is a tough nut. I totally understand the name Agent Orange because it suggests something vaguely orange with a chemical alias, and thats exactly what Im tasting so far, hopefully R&D works on this one. Other than that, steady, smooth energy that comes on about 15 minutes in and lasts for a solid hour. I'm 3hrs post-dose and no shakes or jitters at all and mentally I'm still focused.

Looking forward to agent O before I deadlift on Weds morning.

TK

T. Kemble
10-05-10, 1:18 pm
Skipped the breakfast coffee and had agent O instead...

Man what a difference the product makes on an empty stomach compared to full. It almost feels like an ephedra like burst of energy without the jitters plus its not like your mind is all over the place, you can clearly see that the product allows you to focus.

Off to work, my lunchpail looks 1/2 full these days, now i know what the BB'ers feel like when there on a cut...

Deadlifting tomorrow looking forward to O in the AM again.

TK

T. Kemble
10-07-10, 1:17 am
Oh well now I went and did it..

Like all good things in life more is better, right?

I was dead from a crappy nights sleep so i decided to up the dosage of the agent O to give me some life.

Now i dont know what was going through my head but it worked out for the best. I ended up with a Rep pr on the deadlift

I came down off the energy smooth with only a bit of a crash, mostly due to the diet as i've been moping around alot on the low carb daytime.

Moral of the story, 1.5scoops worked out for me today but im not gonna do it again.

machineman
10-07-10, 6:24 am
Great log so far T! I also made the same mistake with my first dose. Second was last night on an empty stomach. HOLY SHIT! What a difference. Looking forward to hearing more. So, you would advise against a dose and a half or a double?!!

naturalguy
10-07-10, 9:30 am
Skipped the breakfast coffee and had agent O instead...

Man what a difference the product makes on an empty stomach compared to full. It almost feels like an ephedra like burst of energy without the jitters plus its not like your mind is all over the place, you can clearly see that the product allows you to focus.

Off to work, my lunchpail looks 1/2 full these days, now i know what the BB'ers feel like when there on a cut...

Deadlifting tomorrow looking forward to O in the AM again.

TK

You sound like a real bodybuilder, don't worry I won't tell anyone and ruin your rep

T. Kemble
10-07-10, 11:38 am
Great log so far T! I also made the same mistake with my first dose. Second was last night on an empty stomach. HOLY SHIT! What a difference. Looking forward to hearing more. So, you would advise against a dose and a half or a double?!!

I'd do it again to be honest, but if you weigh under 200lbs or can't handle stimulants it may leave you in the corner crying in the fetal position. Agent O is some potent stuff. I'd go 1.5 scoops but NEVER 2 scoops. I made that mistake with shock therapy going 3 scoops one day and was up for 26 hours straight.

T. Kemble
10-07-10, 11:39 am
You sound like a real bodybuilder, don't worry I won't tell anyone and ruin your rep

Im glad my secret is safe with you E haha

T. Kemble
10-09-10, 5:33 pm
A scoop and a half is where its at fellas.

I did the same protocol and had awesome results on friday for a bench day. I think im just very used to stimulants and i need a little extra kick in the ass to get moving. Either way another great day on the cut, still was able to move 315 for 7 reps at a 214bw, a few reps off my best but im down 20lbs from that point in time. Either way im happy with agent O so far, i wish i had more!!

TK

JasonG
10-10-10, 2:09 am
I usually take 2 scoups of ST also and probably could handle 3 if I don't take any other stims. I might try the 1.5 servings of AO also but right now I'm pretty happy with the feeling of one so far.

T. Kemble
10-12-10, 12:38 am
Week 2 with Agent O

some notes from today...

-Good boost from 3 minutes taking to 30-45 minutes into the workout
-I was good to go when I started but most of my exercises im running out of steam quicker, i attribute this to the diet im on.
-Seemed to die off when i needed some extra umpth the most, at 1hr into the workout I was falling asleep at the switch.
-Mixed 1 heaping scoop in 4oz water and chugged it, im getting used to choking it down.
-You are able to drink coffee 2 hours post dose and not get the shakes, the form of caffeine in agent O passes through you very quick

that is all.

more on weds.

T. Kemble
10-20-10, 2:54 pm
More agent O updates...

Starting to get used to the flavor a bit. Energy rush is strong but i've been taking 1.5 scoops the past few workouts because 1 scoop wasnt cutting it. Overall its a great product and gives you a boost.
Squatting today i'll post some results

rockeo
10-20-10, 4:27 pm
More agent O updates...

Starting to get used to the flavor a bit. Energy rush is strong but i've been taking 1.5 scoops the past few workouts because 1 scoop wasnt cutting it. Overall its a great product and gives you a boost.
Squatting today i'll post some results

i like the flavor too - taste like Power O-range :)
do you notice the effects of heightened overall mood, to me it feels awesome!
in for squatting results - be safe bro