PDA

View Full Version : Agent O vs Precontest

MRmichael.hooker
09-29-10, 12:08 pm
Ready to start this log. I've been on my own journey already for precontest, and we'll see how this adds up. Everyone whose done a show knows the feeling... tired all day, daydreaming of carbs and ice cream, trying to dig as deep as possible to start the workout, let alone finish as hard as you can. The energy levels are already down, so i'll find out if this is a great pak to add to the contest arsenal or not. I still have a few days left of Pump, so i'll start this journey taking Agent O with Pump, then finish without it, and i'll be jogging down the differences in the gym. Pay close attention boys and girls

kryptiq
09-29-10, 12:46 pm
Subbed, good luck =D

Mr. Dead
09-29-10, 12:47 pm
Subbed!!!

JUGGERNAUT
09-29-10, 12:51 pm
You really should not use Agent O with Pump.

MRmichael.hooker
09-29-10, 1:01 pm
You really should not use Agent O with Pump.

"I'm using Animal Pump which has stimulants. What time should I take Pump and what time should I take Agent O?
You could take them together as they're products with different intentions. However, it's important that you remove the red capsule from the Animal Pump pack if you are planning on taking both at the same time, let's say before lifting."

MRmichael.hooker
09-29-10, 1:22 pm
Pak
Flex
Omega
Nitro
Pump
Pm
Bcaa Stak
Glutamine
Cuts (cycled off though this past month, will continue AFTER agent o)
Carnitine Liquid
100% Beef Aminos
Myofusion Protein
Intrapro whey protein

MRmichael.hooker
09-29-10, 1:24 pm
Meal 1: 9 egg whites, 2 whole, 1/3c oatmeal with 1 TBL udo's oil & 1/2 a banana

Meal 2: 7 oz Tilapia, 1/2c green beans, 1/3 c brown rice

Meal 3: 7 oz Chicken, 1/2c broccoli, 1 c b. rice , 1 TBL udo's oil

Meal 4: 2 scoops Myofusion protein, 8 blueberries, 3 strawberries, 1/2 banana

Meal 5: 7 oz Chicken, 1c salad , 1 TBL udo's oil

Before Bed: 2 Scoops Myofusion protein, 1 TBL udo's oil

MRmichael.hooker
09-30-10, 8:16 pm
hoping agent O comes tomorrow, im off work so it will be a good day to arrive

MRmichael.hooker
10-04-10, 3:07 pm
still waiting on Agent O... lol. Here is my plan, This Sunday I am working out with Jay Cutler. I'm gonna try to get him to try Agent O.

J-Dawg
10-04-10, 3:13 pm
In for this M.

MRmichael.hooker
10-04-10, 3:41 pm
In for this M.

sweet

MRmichael.hooker
10-04-10, 4:48 pm
just got agent O!!

MRmichael.hooker
10-05-10, 11:50 am
Alright, lets get the review underway. First off, taste. Honesty is always the best policy, so honestly, it blew. I just had to chug. It was just real bland and bitter. It did have a hint of orange flavor, but like I said, bitter. Mental intensity, focus, THROUGH THE FUCKING ROOF!! I am in my 3rd week of Y3T training,which is total destruction of the muscle. Today did arms, and it consisted of a lot of drop sets and going to complete failure. Complete failure took a lot longer to get to. For example, during ezbar curls, I'd get to 14 or 15 reps, set it down for a second, and tell myself I got more in me, and would do 4 or 5 more. I ended reaching 25-30 reps instead of 20. Plus used 10lbs more than normal. I used 145lbs on the tricep extension machine instead of the normal 120. Weight wise, everything was higher today. NOT making shit up, every lift. I just had fantastic focus. The biggest thing I noticed was my mind-muscle connection. I attribute alot of my gains over the last year to having a good mind-muscle, but todays was unbelieveable. After my 1st day, i'd rate this a 9/10, only thing being taste. We will see how I feel in a few hours from now (crash or not)

MRmichael.hooker
10-06-10, 9:14 am
Second day was just about same as yesterday. Still chalky flavor, lol. But I mean, chalky flavor... no fillers... i can respect that big time. I use to work for GNC and got the chance to try just about every preworkout powder there is, and became a very big Superpump250 supporter. It has been my hands down, no questions asked, fav preworkout. Idk anymore. Agent O is pretty incredible. The mental focus is amazing. Mixing it with Animal Pump so far has been insane. The mental focus AND the pump... hard for anything else to come close. I pretty much feel like moving weights around with my mind. Goin jedi in my gym, ha. I'll continue my log with this as i'll def. be buying it when it comes out

J-Dawg
10-06-10, 10:16 pm
Solid feedback so far M. Appreciate the honesty as that's what we need to put out the best possible product here.

MRmichael.hooker
10-07-10, 7:49 am
getting ready for a long workout. gonna do chest and back.tryin agent o on a protein shake this a.m. instead of a solid meal of eggs. see if theres any difference

MRmichael.hooker
10-07-10, 10:56 am
Solid feedback so far M. Appreciate the honesty as that's what we need to put out the best possible product here.

hey bro, I know the p.m. said 4-6oz water (which ive done the 1st 2 days), but today I just drank it in around 10-11oz water and it was much better to me

J-Dawg
10-07-10, 10:59 am
hey bro, I know the p.m. said 4-6oz water (which ive done the 1st 2 days), but today I just drank it in around 10-11oz water and it was much better to me

Awesome M. Let me know at the end, what you find to be the best water/powder ratio.

kryptiq
10-07-10, 1:50 pm

I've done the same for the first 2 days bro I feel like I got used to the taste, since now I just straight up our the packets in to my mouth and have a sip of my water with it.

MRmichael.hooker
10-07-10, 2:53 pm
Today went real well. Back and some chest. Last day of Y3T 3rd week training, taking fri & sat off for my workout with Cutler on Sunday. Back to heavvvy weights on Monday for week 1 of y3t. Like i said previously, gonna try to get Jay to try Agent O, we'll see how it goes. I'm gonna take it in the a.m. to see how I feel on nonlifting days with it. I'm also gonna try the "pour it straight in your mouth with some water" approach just because it looks hardcore lol. Once again, nothing but good things to say on it. Agent O + triple drops & supersets = a brutal workout. New PR: last exercise on back is Seated Hammer Strenght pulldowns- 2 x 10 + drop set each. Well, because im already fried throughout the workout, I usually do 180lb on 1st set, with 90lb on drop set. Today, I used 270lb for first set, then 180lb on the drop. I swear, back when thomas the train engine was going around sayin "i think i can" he must have been the original alpha tester for this shit!

MRmichael.hooker
10-08-10, 12:05 pm
Today was first day I took the O without using pump, and without working out. I drank it about 20 mins after breakfast. Results were just the same as before. I had been wondering if I was getting a lot of mental intensity because it was the O AND Pump, but nope. I was just as fuckin focused. Make it even better, I drank it and then went to the OBGYN with my wife for a checkup on our babie living insider her belly. I was in the dr's office just fucking JACKED UP! Take Agent O, go to a woman's dr with the mrs or g/f, its an adventure

MRmichael.hooker
10-08-10, 1:27 pm
alright, not trying to get too personal or shit, but here is another review on Agent O. Since I have started Agent O, i have not had a single solid poop. Not "the runs" but nothing solid. Like I said, ONLY once I started Agent O. My diet/supps have not changed at, besides addition of Agent O. so, there ya go, another 'solid' opinion. And the pun is completely intended lol

MRmichael.hooker
10-09-10, 1:19 pm
taking today off from Agent O, will be back on it tomorrow. Gonna try my best to get Mr. O to try Agent O

MRmichael.hooker
10-11-10, 1:16 pm
Day 5 (10-10-10): had my training session and q&a with Jay Cutler, so did not take it prewo because I was not sure what we would be doing. I took it at 7pm, really just to test it affecting sleep. I fell asleep 4 hours later at my nomral time. No problems with sleep what so ever. I did notice after a full day off, my bathroom habits were back to normal.

Day 6 (10-11-10): took it with Pump again on my way to the gym for back. It was fantastic. Did deads for first time this year and had an amazing workout. One thing I did notice was after taking it last night and again this morning, i was back to having problems in the bathroom. Its no doubt the O. Not sure if its affecting anyone elses stomach this way or not. I WOULD recommend it to other people because it works and works to perfection. Im going to take it for another 2 days, then take a day off to see what happens stomach wise.

MRmichael.hooker
10-11-10, 1:30 pm
Today was first day I took the O without using pump, and without working out. I drank it about 20 mins after breakfast. Results were just the same as before. I had been wondering if I was getting a lot of mental intensity because it was the O AND Pump, but nope. I was just as fuckin focused. Make it even better, I drank it and then went to the OBGYN with my wife for a checkup on our babie living insider her belly. I was in the dr's office just fucking JACKED UP! Take Agent O, go to a woman's dr with the mrs or g/f, its an adventure

just noticed i spelled baby 'babie' and had to correct it lol

MRmichael.hooker
10-12-10, 11:25 am
No more pump. Also, today I think will be last day I will be doing Agent O. Product wise, its fantastic. I did use 2 paks of it today to see difference, and it was almost too much. I had an amazing shoulder/tri workout then cardio. PR for seated barbell press, and i havent even done seated bb press in atleast 12-15 weeks. Can't say enough good things for Agent O. At first, the taste bothered me, but I added more water from the suggested 4-6oz to 10oz and it was just fine. 100% only reason i'm going to stop taking it is because it has effected my stomach pretty negatively. I have not changed my supps at all, and only change to diet was I pulled out fruits, but that didnt happen until yesterday. I will drink it on way to gym, and by the time I get to my gym (25mins) I am walking in, putting my gym bag down at my desk, and headin straight to the bathroom. Everything it was designed to do, it does flawlessly. I am going to give the last of my 6 servings to guys at the gym to try and get their feedback, including our Europa dealer. Obviously, they will NOT get the ingredients, just a packet of it to try so i can get their feedback as well.

MRmichael.hooker
10-13-10, 4:00 pm
Had my buddy at the gym try it last night and he told me this a.m. that it was crazy. He loved it. He said his focus was awesome and got a shit load done in the gym

MRmichael.hooker
10-19-10, 12:54 pm
took it this weekend for National Guard drill, and kept me f__kin wide awake. Still love the product, but my tummy doesn't. Gave the last of my 2 samples away to guys at my gym who live on preworkouts, so i'll see what they have to say tomorrow about it

MRmichael.hooker
10-20-10, 7:44 pm
I gave my last 2 samples away this morning to guys at the gym. 1 guy takes a prew.o every single day. 2nd guy has tried about every supplement there is, not to mention he juices up (not pointing the juice finger, he is open about it) and they both freakin LOVED it. Guy 1 told me over and over how great it is and guy 2 wants to buy it immediately. Overall, I give it an A+. At first the taste wasnt too good, but just added a lil more water and it was fine. I actually looked forward to it. Everytime I was shaking it up in my shaker, I was just getting myself ready for the wild ride that was about to take place. Mixed very easily, smelled nice, and went down nicely. Just, came out the other end just as easy lol. But hey, thats y they wanted alpha testers to be honest about it. I loved it, no other product like it

MRmichael.hooker
10-20-10, 8:10 pm
One thing I did just think about. Last week, I did deads for 1st time this entire year. Got 6 reps of 315. Today, I only got 285 6x. Last week, had the O in me. This week, No O. Theres proof right there

MRmichael.hooker
10-22-10, 5:14 pm
gettin ready for a wheels workout... really needing some O. I think J Dawg needs to fedex me some