PDA

View Full Version : Case # 29048204--Agent O vs the Iron

Big D
09-29-10, 1:25 pm
ill be testing Agent O.
i took it in the cage and did some work.

now lets see what happens when its taken with some balls to the wall training.

whos in?

lets fucking go.

G Diesel
09-29-10, 1:29 pm
Let's bring that shit cousin. I'll be testing it too. Time to get jacked and move some weight.

Looking forward to seeing your results freak.

Peace, G

Big D
09-29-10, 1:31 pm
Let's bring that shit cousin. I'll be testing it too. Time to get jacked and move some weight.

Looking forward to seeing your results freak.

Peace, G

niceeeeeeeeeeeeee brah
yea man def gunna get my swole on.
gotta get a sesh in soon.

Mr. Dead
09-29-10, 1:49 pm
Subbed!!!

machineman
09-29-10, 2:15 pm
In as well!!

Big D
10-04-10, 9:26 am
Agent O arrived roughly 0930 friday night.

i thought about throwing it in to my mixed drink before i went out.. but i decided that i was a fan of my heart and did not want a heart attack so i was going to wait until Sunday.

I only slept for about 5 hours Saturday night and when my alarm went off Sunday morning i knew i was going to have to fight through my workout. Since the protocol for backloading calls for no breakfast i would be hammering through my squat workout with just Agent O in me.

Since im a fan of eating powder i stuck with it and on my way to the gym i ate it again. the powder itself has a very strong taste. im sure with water its not as strong but hey-who doesnt want to be strong?

as soon as i took it i was WIDE AWAKE and felt real focused once i got to they gym. I flew through my warmups and right through my sets. Hammered 8 sets out in about 20 minutes. usually this will take me 30-40. i wasnt tired or winded and my strenght levels felt great.

so far so good.

well see how i feel after waking up early, going to work, and then working out at 730 at night.

D out-

J-Dawg
10-04-10, 3:26 pm
In for this Big D. I think you and Kuclo are the only ones who have eaten the powder, haha.

Big D
10-04-10, 3:33 pm
In for this Big D. I think you and Kuclo are the only ones who have eaten the powder, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h-q9FL9ics

machineman
10-04-10, 10:27 pm

NICE!!!! Gotta get some glasses for sure!

Big D
10-05-10, 9:56 am
this was the first real test for Agent O. i work all day and have to train late at night(around 7) usually i load up on my shock therapy and caffeine to get me through my workouts but last night... not even needed.

threw down a scoop of AO and hit a BIG 2board PR.
had alot of energy and was able to hammer through my assistance stuff where i usually would taper off because i would be too tired.

AO is legit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B5ZbEC0J_k

Big D
10-07-10, 8:54 am
was DRAGGING ass last night.. decided to get a little crazy and take a scoop and a half of Agent O and FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK me did i wake up. haha

im starting to understand that chemically orange taste that G is talking about but maybe thats because i eat it and dont use water?? hah who knows.

maybe ill try it out wiht some water friday and see how it goes...

took it 15 min before my workout.
by the i started my pulls i was extremely foucused and zoned in.

day in and day out--- the product is no joke.

Aggression
10-07-10, 9:31 am
day in and day out--- the product is no joke.

Agreed, Big D. I start drinking O on the way home from work, straight to the gym. If I had a lifted truck or a hummer, I'd be pushin' people off the road. Probably a good thing I don't have one of those ...

Big D
10-07-10, 10:08 am
Agreed, Big D. I start drinking O on the way home from work, straight to the gym. If I had a lifted truck or a hummer, I'd be pushin' people off the road. Probably a good thing I don't have one of those ...

yeaa probably not... because thats when you get pulled over by JerseyShore police and get arrrested for being all coked up... with no blow in sight.. whoops... DAMN AGENT O hahaha

machineman
10-07-10, 10:24 am
Took O last night using your method!! Damn that was a kick in the nuts!! Thanks for the idea.

Big D
10-07-10, 10:28 am
Took O last night using your method!! Damn that was a kick in the nuts!! Thanks for the idea.

haha glad i can help brotha

machineman
10-07-10, 10:32 am
haha glad i can help brotha

Between that and not having had anything to eat in a couple of hours (and being uber pissed) I was ready to tear some shit up!!! Definitely lovin the O!

Blondie Weapon X
10-07-10, 11:13 am

Loved the video!!! Thanks for posting!!
Like I commented on utube....SWEET SWOLE happening in the legs!!!

Big D
10-07-10, 11:40 am
Loved the video!!! Thanks for posting!!
Like I commented on utube....SWEET SWOLE happening in the legs!!!

haha thanks Blondie

Big D
10-11-10, 8:58 am
took my agent O on friday on an empty stomach and fuck me sideways does it get you going. i took a big scoop and a half and by the time i got to the gym i wanted to rip someone's face off and put it on the bar and move it.. violently. haha

the consensus i feel is that the more of an empty stomach you take it with the better results youre going to get... which makes sense. but i dont see any sense in purposly not eating just so that you "feel" the Agent O more.

my opionion-- if possible try to take it an hour after your preworkout meal. i know this usually dosent work for everyone.. but ive tried it several ways and this is probably the best way to go for taking it and still getting your meals in.

will report back tomrorow and maybe throw another vid in there for ya haha

D out-

mritter3
10-11-10, 9:07 am
very cool D...so far def. digging those vids...looking like the O is treating ya well

Big D
10-11-10, 3:12 pm
very cool D...so far def. digging those vids...looking like the O is treating ya well

so far so good.. like i said ive taken my fair share of pwo stuff so im not blown away by the caffiene in it... but the focus and the hostility haha that i feel pre workout is miles above the rest.

Big D
10-12-10, 9:05 am
by far thte best workout ive had while on AGent O.

ate my normal low carb meals throughout the day.
had my 2 scoops of whey when i got on the bus.
about 45min-hour later threw down 2 scoops of Agent O+Storm+Animal Nitro on the way to the gym.

about 10 min after it went down i literally got angry-- at the people on the road, at the people on the other side of the highway, at the traffic, and stop lights and at the gym door.
i was so disgustingly focused that noone said a word to me until i stepped under the bar.

im not preaching that AO will make everyone really pissed off haa but when youre having a shit ass day and you throw down 2 scoops of AO, and you need a good workout????-- there aint nothign better.

machineman
10-12-10, 9:10 am
by far thte best workout ive had while on AGent O.

ate my normal low carb meals throughout the day.
had my 2 scoops of whey when i got on the bus.
about 45min-hour later threw down 2 scoops of Agent O+Storm+Animal Nitro on the way to the gym.

about 10 min after it went down i literally got angry-- at the people on the road, at the people on the other side of the highway, at the traffic, and stop lights and at the gym door.
i was so disgustingly focused that noone said a word to me until i stepped under the bar.

im not preaching that AO will make everyone really pissed off haa but when youre having a shit ass day and you throw down 2 scoops of AO, and you need a good workout????-- there aint nothign better.

I will definitely 2nd that!!!! If you are already pissed, this stuff will take you over the edge and then some!!!!

Aggression
10-12-10, 9:19 am
Haha, awesome, bro.

Big D
10-12-10, 9:37 am
Haha, awesome, bro.

haha idk if it was the Agent O/the shitty day/ or the blasting slipknot that did thte trick.. probably a combo of the 3

Aggression
10-12-10, 9:39 am
haha idk if it was the Agent O/the shitty day/ or the blasting slipknot that did thte trick.. probably a combo of the 3

Felt bro. I had a similar commute home. Columbus Day usually means no traffic. Instead of getting home at 6, I was on pace to arrive at 5:45. Awesome. But then some idiot kid decided to run his shitty Mazda into the guardrail, shutting down one lane of the parkway. Fail. That was about 15min into the Agent O, so I was buggin' in my car. But then 'C'mon' came on as I was passing the accident. Lanes opened up, window down, music blasting .. damn. Felt good.

Big D
10-12-10, 9:42 am
Felt bro. I had a similar commute home. Columbus Day usually means no traffic. Instead of getting home at 6, I was on pace to arrive at 5:45. Awesome. But then some idiot kid decided to run his shitty Mazda into the guardrail, shutting down one lane of the parkway. Fail. That was about 15min into the Agent O, so I was buggin' in my car. But then 'C'mon' came on as I was passing the accident. Lanes opened up, window down, music blasting .. damn. Felt good.

haha i got that text while online at port authority for my bus back to my car... i was standing with exactly 24 other people when i read it and started to chuckle... then it turned into a full blown cackle when i pictured you tweakin on AO with Tiesto blaring...

classic
haha

Big D
10-13-10, 8:57 am
im not even sure what day it is anymore as they are all blending together... but what i am sure about is how fucking much i LOVE agent O haha

another shit day in the office can most def lead to a shit day in the gym... can NOT have that.

SO while driving made the normal storm/nitro/AO mix.. but got kinda nutty and threw in another scoop-- LITERALLY in 10 minutes my face was tingling and i was in all sort of some fuckin zone haha

i think im going to keep messing around wiht different amounts.. might try Storm/Agent O/Shock Therapy next week-- see what happens

D out-

machineman
10-13-10, 10:26 am
haha...Big D tweakin on O!!!

Big D
10-21-10, 12:59 pm
been MIA a little bit because the FORVM is fuckin with my swag right now--- and we cant have that-- haha

but i am continuing my Agent O testing.
im 3 weeks in?

and still getting the same results since day 1.
disgusting amounts of focus/ literally getting angry (maybe theres crack in there)/ and not getting tired throughout my workouts--- im up at 630am every day and not getting to the gym til 7pm... AO is giving me the energy to hit PRs day in and day out.

D out-

Big D
10-26-10, 11:17 am
2 scoops of AO last night = 2 PRs
each workout im hitting PRs.
AO gets a A+ in my book.

might need some more for when i hit 1RMs in a couple weeks.. anyone at corporate can help a brotha out???